Wendy's Show for the Workmen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now just hold it there. I want to feel your desperation as I cum." She said, stroking her clitoris. "Play with my nipples, darling."

I teased her nipples with my fingers as Wendy closed her eyes and focused on her pleasure. The feel of her juices pooling around my cock head felt so sexy, but I managed to stay still.

Wendy came quickly and hard and then flopped her arms onto the mattress, smiling and panting, her sexy body moving to her breathing.

"Take off the tape, darling. I don't want you hurting the little guy, I only taped you up to amuse Denise really." She said, her eyes still closed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and unwrapped my cock, the tape really hurting where it had trapped a few of my hairs and when the adhesive stretched my skin as I pulled.

I climbed into bed, the feel of Wendy's warm, sexy body making me hard instantly. Wendy had turned so her back was towards me and she reached lazily back with one arm and grabbed my hard cock.

"Mhm... thought so. Night, night darling. No cumming." She told me, letting go of my cock to turn the light off and tucking her arm under her head.

*******************************

I awoke in a disorientated panic, my heart pumping; there was shouting and dark figures rushing about the bedroom, the cosy comfort of waking up, rudely shattered by an overwhelming intrusion.

The covers were thrown from the bed, leaving Wendy and I nude and exposed and in the sudden cold.

"Up, bitch!" Phil's voice said, cold and commanding and Wendy jumped out of the bed.

"Hands on your head, legs apart." Wendy obeyed, her shaved under arms and pussy on show to the whole work crew who had barged into the bedroom.

Phil had a cane in his hand and he traced the end up Wendy's bare thigh, pushing hard enough that the pale flesh was indented as the cane went up her thigh, leaving a red graze. He did the same to her other thigh and then pushed the cane between her legs.

Wendy stood completely still, her arms on her head and her little breasts bared as Phil made a point of checking her shaved pussy. Then he trailed the cane up from Wendy's pussy, leaving a red line from her shaved patch up her belly and over her left breast and put the tip to her lips.

"Kiss it." He told her. Wendy kissed the cane and then he brought it back down and lightly tapped Wendy's bare ass.

"Get moving!" Phil told her, tapping her ass over and over as Wendy practically trotted before him.

"Nice bruise." He added, smirking at the mark he had inflicted last weekend.

I grabbed my dressing gown and went after them, fastening it as I went. They took Wendy, trotting and bare, out the back where the plywood screen had been put up.

The sun hadn't long been up and the ground was frosted. Wendy stood hugging her shoulders, wide eyed and bewildered in the pale white early morning sun, a frosted and wet garden wall framing her pale body. Seg threw a bar of soap at Wendy's feet and she crouched down to pick it up.

Phil turned the tap to the hose and turning the nozzle to spray, directed it at Wendy's bare body.

Wendy shrieked, turning her side to the spray of icy water, raising her thigh instinctively. Phil handed the cane to Tylor.

"Cane her if she doesn't obey." He told him.

Wendy's pale flesh was goose-bumped and glistening with a continuous spray of icy water pouring in rivulets down her body. Her nipples were stiff and hard. She used the water to create some lather from the soap and then began rubbing her body with the soap as fast as she could. She raised on bare arm, lathering her under arm, then the other, then soaped her bare breasts and her belly. She rubbed the bald area between her thighs, her labia silhouetted in the morning sun, and quickly ran her hands over her thighs and lower legs.

When she had finished lathering her body, Wendy raised her arms above her head and scrunched up her face as Phil hosed her down with the cold spray, the white lather sliding down her body to pool on the concrete patio.

Phil turned the hose off once Wendy's body was rinsed and she stood dripping and shivering. Seg handed Wendy her toothbrush, already loaded with the paste.

The workmen stood around in their winter coats, watching Wendy as she brushed her teeth, nude and wet. She spat the paste into a drain and continued brushing until she was done. Phil had her open her mouth and used the hose to rinse her mouth.

The whole event made Wendy look primal, being cleaned like an animal in a zoo. Yet again, the situation seemed to reveal intimate aspects of Wendy; letting the work crew see how she cleaned her pussy and her teeth.

"Fuck, it's cold." Seg said. "I don't think we'll be working until the days warmed up a bit. Coffee and toast, Bend!"

Wendy padded inside, popped some toast in the toaster, put the coffee pot on to heat the water, and then stood in the kitchen, rubbing her bare body furiously with a towel to get warm, making her flesh pink and glowing.

"Piggies!" Wendy said, bending at the waist to dry her calves as the crew sauntered into the kitchen.

Taylor hit her on her displayed buttocks with the cane.

"Ouch!" Wendy said, bolting upright and rubbing her bare ass.

"I mean, sorry Sirs... and thank you for hosing me down." Wendy said, giving them each a cute curtsy in turn.

Seg gave Wendy an affectionate tap under the chin as she looked up at him. "Good girl." He said.

Wendy busied herself making the crew their breakfasts totally nude, not just making the toast, but taking a pride in dedicatedly making sure the butter was spread evenly and the plate presented neatly. She looked like she was really enjoying serving the men.

It was fascinating seeing how Wendy's sensual display of her body affected each of the crew differently. Seg kind of entered into the swing of things, enjoying Wendy enjoying herself, Ronnie too. Tylor, I think was getting his eyes opened, as was I, into just how sexy a middle-aged woman Wendy really was.

Phil's response felt cold and mean, as though every time Wendy achieved a task, it just made him want to drive her further.

I went for a shower and when I came back down everyone was in the lounge. Wendy was standing on the coffee table, still nude, with her arms on her head as Ronnie and Phil walked around her, wrapping a thick rope tightly round her soft belly.

"You can consider this your doing." Phil said, pointing straight at me. "You were told not to fuck, Bendy, but like a fucking smart ass, you just couldn't listen."

The rope was thick and taut, and wrapped round Wendy's belly several times so that her body was squashed from where the rope pulled her flesh in from her ribcage down to her hips. She couldn't bend at all, and she had to jump down from the table. She collected the guys' plates, walking stiffly and waddling and then Phil took her outside again.

Phil turned a wheelbarrow upside down and Wendy got on her hands and knees and crawled onto the barrow, the thick rope and the hump of the upturned wheelbarrow making her pivot lewdly on her belly, displaying her shaved pussy.

Phil had me bind her bare thighs to the cold metal legs of the wheelbarrow and then stretch her arms and bind her wrists to the handles. When I stood up, Phil handed me a sharpie.

"Draw a target on the bitch's ass and make that bald taco the bullseye!" Phil said.

I went over to my wife's displayed bare ass and tentatively drew a couple of rings, making her exposed pussy the centre.

Phil didn't think Wendy's ass was high enough, so Ronnie and Tylor lifted the wheelbarrow by the legs, tipping the wheelbarrow forward, Wendy with it, and Phil and Tylor propped it forward with a couple of breeze blocks. It left Wendy with her head and stretched arms pointing downwards and her bare rump raised and displayed.

Phil sauntered over to the work van and returned with a paint gun, drawing a line across the mud of the work site.

"You got to shoot from behind this line. First to hit the bull wins." He said.

Phil shot first, aiming the paint gun at Wendy's haunches stretched over the wheelbarrow and splatting a paint ball into Wendy's left ass cheek. Wendy squealed as the paint ball burst against her flesh, leaving a red splodge, the runnier liquid tricking down her ass.

Seg took the gun, aimed and fired, his ball splattering just above Wendy's ass and the paint dribbled between her ass cheeks and down her shaved and exposed labia.

It continued for about twenty minutes, Wendy's ass and thighs being shot over fifty times, dotting her pale flesh with splodges of red paint, that would later turn to bruises from the impact of the little balls.

It was Tylor who shot a paint ball right at Wendy's pussy, making her shriek and writhe so that she nearly made the wheelbarrow fall off the breeze blocks.

"Argh... argh... bullseye! Bullseye!" Wendy shouted, urgently. Before we untied her, Phil hosed Wendy's paint covered haunches down, leaving them wet and glistening and pock marked in red spots where the balls had impacted against her pale flesh.

Then we untied her, including the rope that had protected her belly from rubbing against the rusty steel, and she stood before us naked, her belly flesh indented with the shape of the binds and her lower half dripping in red paint. Wendy rubbed her wrists a little, and her thighs where the binds had dug into her flesh.

"Did you guys enjoy that?" Wendy asked, smiling. "I think that last shot to my poor puss bruised my clit. I nearly came!" Everybody laughed, even Phil.

***************************

Wendy went inside to dry herself off and came back out wearing the cut offs and high vis sleeveless waistcoat. The sun was higher in the sky by now and had cleared the frost and as long as we weren't in shade, the heat was quite strong.

We worked hard, making good progress, mine and Wendy's job being to hand the crew breeze blocks as they needed them, for the guys to cement onto the wall they were building. Wendy worked with the high vis jacket open, her belly and breasts on show, now becoming the norm.

I dropped a block and it fell from the scaffold and it shattered in two.

"Fucking baby wipe! I'm fucking sick of this!" Phil said viciously. "The bitch pays for all your fucking mistakes from now on. Bend, here now!"

"Lose the shorts!" Phil demanded as he placed to beams of wood across the two retaining walls and then balanced the broken breeze block between them so that the corner pointed upwards. He had Ronnie and Tylor hammer some scrap wood in to keep the beams in place as Wendy stripped down to her cute pink lacy panties.

"Get on."

Wendy clambered down the steps into the yard between the two walls and, taking hold of the beams to steady herself lifted one leg over the beams so she was astride the block, the sharp edge cutting into her shaved pussy through the cotton panties. Phil and Ronnie adjusted the height using blocks until Wendy had to use the tips of her toes to steady herself.

"She stays like that until you bring us some bait." Phil said.

I rushed inside and made sandwiches, constantly glancing out of the window to check Wendy was okay. She would move her weight from foot to foot occasionally, trying to lift herself with her hands to alleviate the pressure on her pussy. She had her bottom lip between her teeth and her eyes tightly closed as she concentrated on taking the pain. It was like watching a display of Wendy's endurance, and her ability to submit to the punishment was beautiful; the way she winced as she readjusted herself, controlling her breathe to manage the pain and her struggle to summon up a resilience to the pain was breath-taking.

I finally managed to bring the crew their bait and Wendy was allowed down from the beams. She clambered down and immediately pulled her panties to one side to inspect her shaved pussy. It looked swollen and was grazed with several nicks that weren't quite deep enough to bleed. I'd once forgotten to wear gloves to move the blocks and I'd grazed my hands on the sharp corners, and I could only imagine the pain Wendy had endured, her most private and sensitive parts balancing on the corner of the block for twenty minutes.

"Well, show us all, then." Phil said, and Wendy sat on the old rusty chair and lifted her thighs up and out.

Both the tops of her inner thighs were grazed and pink from rubbing against the beams but the whole mound of her pussy had swelled. Her left labia had puffed up and the little red nicks along it glistened in her juices. The other lip wasn't as swollen and looked deflated and wrinkled in comparison, but was still raw from the pressure against the sharp corner of the block.

"Thank you, Sir, for punishing my puss." Wendy said, still holding her thighs apart for the crew.

"Actually, that's not bad. Nice work, Phil." Seg said, patting Phil on the back. "But that's it for today." He added with a finality that was not up for debate. Phil shrugged.

****************************

I'd checked with Wendy that she was okay and she had smiled, nodding. "We'll talk later." And I saw Sedge checking too.

Wendy worked for the rest of the afternoon in her pink cotton panties and the high vis jacket, the pock marks from the paint balls on her buttocks and thighs gradually darkening and bruising as the sun went round.

Seg had put Wendy on the mix, and we watched her shovelling the gravel and sand into the cement mixer, her sexy ass on show in her pink panties every time she bent over with the shovel. She saw us looking over and wiggled her ass for us, waving.

We finished up as the sun was going down and the site grew chilly. We were all tired from a hard days graft and grubby from shifting rubble or mixing cement in Wendy's case.

Wendy helped load the tools back into the van and the crew had clambered in when Phil objected.

"Hey, where the fuck are you guys going? The bitch needs hosing down, yet!"

"Give it a rest, Phil." Seg said.

"I need a shower, anyhow, so if you lads don't mind waiting, Phil might as well hose 'the bitch' down." Wendy offered.

The bar of soap was still lying on the concrete patio and Wendy stripped off the high vis jacket and pulled down her panties, picking up the soap as she stepped out of them. Phil turned the hose on full this time, blasting the water against Wendy's bare body, making Wendy writhe about to avoid the blast.

She lathered herself as fast as she could, Phil blasting her bare breast one moment, and her exposed ass the next, but eventually Wendy was clean and dripping and Phil dropped the hose and joined the guys in the van.

Wendy and I went inside and I towelled her body dry, Wendy then slipping into her warm, white towelling dressing gown and a pair of cosy slippers.

I made supper, and Wendy ate in her dressing gown and after I had washed up we decided on an early night.

Wendy lay naked on the bed and I gently kissed her beautiful body from head to toe tip.

"Kiss every mark on my body, darling, and thank Phil every time you do." Wendy whispered, beginning to stroke herself.

I began again, from her little feet, working up to the grazes on the front of her thighs than ran upwards, the left one to her hip and the right one continuing up her body to graze her right nipple.

"Thank you, Phil." I said, kissing the full length of the left graze, and then kissed my way up her entire right side, following the graze up to her nipple. "Thank you, Phil." I said, kissing her nipple, and then Wendy's lips.

Wendy rolled onto her front, lying her head sideways on her folded arms and I kissed every round bruise on her thighs and buttocks, thanking Phil each time.

When I was done, Wendy turned back over and opened her legs. As delicately as I could I kissed her sore inner thighs and ran my tongue softly over her swollen left pussy lip. She winced.

"Gently, darling... lick me." She murmured.

I licked and kissed her pussy until she came and then she had me lie beside her, her fingers running up and down my hard cock.

"Do you like Phil's marking of my body?" Wendy asked. "'Cos I want you too. I want you to appreciate your sexy wife while I serve my lads. I'll never be unfaithful to you, darling, but it's important to me that my lads get everything else they want. Can you try and be happy that I give my lads whatever they want?" Wendy said, teasing me close to cumming with her hand.

"I'll try. I love you, Wendy."

"Mhm, then show me; lick me again." Wendy said, letting go of my cock and gently guiding my head back to her bruised pussy.

12