Went Fishing

Story Info
It’s not often I get an opportunity to go fishing.
1.1k words
4.04
22.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

It's not often I get an opportunity to go fishing. I mean between work and the work I do after work and the work I do fixing the work I did after work that just didn't work out, there's just no time to pull out the old boat and head out on the water. It's only when I can finally drive my wife crazy enough by half-assing the work she gives me that I get thrown out of the house and get to go fishing.

Well, it was a Friday, a Friday I had off of work, a Friday when I had my wife throwing pots and pans at me by nine am that I got to pull the boat out and head out on the water. Now we're actually located along a bay, just off a ship canal that eventually leads out to a gulf, but to me it was open seas as long as the wife was far behind me.

Anyway, I stopped off and grabbed something to bring along for lunch and was heading out into the chop of the bay. The sun was out which gave the normally murky gray waters a bright blue shine that belied the mud, garbage and crap that was hidden beneath the surface. Yeah it's disgusting, that's why I stay in the boat.

So I head out to a few of my favorite spots. There was nothing too special about them other than I've normally caught a fish or two in the area. I usually marked the spot by noting two separate landmarks. Unfortunately, the hurricane in the past year change a lot of the surrounding shore line, so it was more of a guessing game than anything else.

Well, as luck would have it I got my line fouled up on just my third cast. I tried and tried to free the line, but just couldn't do it. I tried to reel in whatever I'd snagged but that wasn't working either. I was ready to cut my line and lose my expensive lure when I felt the tension on the line lighten up.

Reeling in now, I noticed some netting surfacing and there, tangled in the netting was an enormous fish tale. Grabbing the netting, I worked my lure loose and set my rod aside and continued pulling in the netting. As I pulled the fish onboard I noticed its long blonde hair and as I turned it on its back, its beautiful breasts.

I'd only run into mermaids twice before while fishing and both of them cussed me out in their mermaid language. I couldn't figure out if it was because I pulled them onto the boat or because I was so drunk, but I quickly slipped them back into the water. I really wasn't too upset about it all, because as fish they might have been attractive, but as mermaids they were tail fin ugly.

This mermaid was really quite beautiful, I mean besides the long blonde hair and her well proportioned breasts, she had a cute little nose, some full lips and delicate cheekbones. Her eyes hadn't opened, so I quickly untangled her tail from the netting and tossed the netting aside.

Once I got her tail untangled she opened her eyes, exposing two beautiful sea blue eyes, not the sea blue you see around here, more like the sea blue of the Atlantic, far away from this damned muddy gulf. Shaking my head I asked, "Are you okay?"

She responded with an odd sound, but nodded as if saying, "Yes, I'm okay."

"Are you hungry?" I asked, holding out the sandwich I had picked up for lunch.

She smiled, then took the sandwich, eating it in just a few bites. When she finished he smiled again.

"How long were you tangled?" I asked, pointing to the raw spot on her tail where the net and caught her.

Again the unintelligible sounds, but she pointed to the sun and then held up one, then two and finally three fingers.

"Three days?"

She nodded.

"How did you breathe?" I asked.

She kind of tilted her head back then held her hand, palm down up to her chin.

Damn, she must have just kept her head above water for all that time, finally slipping under just before I got out there. I had just saved her life.

To show her I understood, I reached out and touched her hand. I think she misunderstood what I wanted to say, because she immediately lurched toward me, her breasts landing on my legs and her hand immediately unfastening my belt and pants.

Shocked at the suddenness of her movement and at what was happening, all I could do was simply watch as she eased my cock out of my pants and then moved her hands all over it until it became erect.

I had no idea of what parts, other than her mouth, a mermaid had that was compatible with me, so I just leaned back and watched her take my cock into her mouth. It was a bit odd seeing her pucker her lips like a fish, but I can't complain, it felt phenomenal as those puckered lips slid up and down the length of me.

I ran my fingers through her hair, that somehow felt dry, even though it was just minutes since I pulled her from the water. Anyway, as my fingers ran though her hair, she began sucking on me with an incredible strength. The sensation was wonderful and in no time I found myself, lifting my hips to try and push my cock deeper into her mouth.

She reached down and began tickling my balls and that was all I could take. I leaned back on my hands and pushed up into her mouth and came. Her cheeks bulged slightly as my cum spurted into her mouth, but she quickly swallowed.

Only after she had sucked me dry did she roll onto her side beside me. Wanting to reciprocate, I reached town and lightly toyed with her nipples. After a while she grabbed my hand and ran it down past the skin on her stomach onto a scaly area just south of her navel, where I noticed a small opening.

Still guiding me, she ran my fingers over a small nub she had right at the top of the opening. I gently moved my fingers over it and watched as her face contorted and after a few moments she let out a high pitched squeal and then moved my hand away. She then smiled at me, kissed me hard on the mouth and slipped into the water.

I watched her swim away, waving to me each time she surfaced until I could no longer see her because of the choppy water. All I could do was start up my motor and head to shore. On the way home I stopped by a fish market and bought a couple of fresh flounders to take home and show my wife. I had no intention of telling her of my real catch of the day.