Went for a Walk

Story Info
I'm surprised during my walk in the woods.
1.3k words
4.16
72.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
267 Followers

I was sitting at home, bored and horny. So I decided to take a walk on a foot trail in a forest preserve near my house and masturbate. The preserve is really quiet and it is rare for me to see other people.

I was really horny today though so I decided to do a bit more than just walk and masturbate. To make my session more intense, I tied my balls up tight using some string leaving some hanging so that I could add some weight once I was at the trail. For good measure, I put on a stretchy cock ring.

I got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed my vibrator, and drove to the forest preserve. There was nobody around. I removed my shorts, and put them into the trunk. I looked for something to hang from my balls and could only find a monkey wrench. It was a bit heavier than I wanted but it was all I had so it would have to do. I tied the string to the monkey wrench and let it hang from my balls. It was heavy but I was definitely enjoying it.

I put the vibrator on my hard cock with some tape and turned it on low. I've found the vibe works much better than my hand when I've bound my balls and I'm walking. I also find it easier to edge myself with the vibe. I was alsmost ready to cum right then so I turned the vibe off to make this last.

I started walking and turned the vibe back on. The tugging and pulling on my balls was great and after a couple of minutes, I had to turn off the vibe even though it was only on low. I waited a minute and turned the vibrator back on. Another minute and it was off again. This time, I was close enough that I started humping the air and I noticed something. It seemed that the wrench pulling on my balls seemed to put the brakes on my orgasm.

That intrigued and excited me a lot. I've always fantasized about needing to cum but not being able to. So I turned the vibe back on and started to walk. It didn't take long before I was close to cumming. This time I turned the vibe down as low as it could go instead of turning it off. As I got closer, I started humping the air. And the wrench is swinging and I just can't quite cum.

Then I spotted her. A pretty brunette, standing 20 feet from me. Staring at me. Or rather, staring at my cock.

After a second or two, she asks me why I didn't cum. I tell about edging and the effect of the wrench. She asks if that makes my balls hurt. I decide to show her by thrusting the air, making the wrench swing.

She walks up to me and feels my balls. This makes my cock twitch and she smiles. She continues fondling my balls as I turn the vibe back on. Pretty quickly, I feel my orgasm coming on so I turn off the vibe to enjoy this more. She continues to feel my balls and is enjoying seeing my cock twitching and trying to shoot.

After a minute or so, she removes the vibrator and starts to stroke my cock. Really quickly, I feel my orgasm start to build. I can't help myself and start humping again. She releases my cock and watches it twitch again while I'm busy moaning.

"I've never seen balls bound before" she tells me. "And I've never played with a cock so eager to be teased. I could do this all day".

"So could I" I reply.

She grabs my hand and starts to walk towards the parking lot. I follow though I slow her down because I can't let the wrench swing that much. After a minute, I did something because she stops walking and starts to stroke my cock again. Almost immediately, I'm moaning and close to cumming.

Instead of stopping, she slows down. I start moaning and humping. She keeps it up though I think she keeps slowing down. This time, I know that the pulling from the wrench is keeping me from cumming. I just can't get quite there and I'm loving every second.

She realizes what is happening and doesn't stop. I keep trying to stand still but I can't. As I get close to cumming, I start to move and make the wrench swing. It is the most excruciating tease I have ever experienced.

After what felt like an hour but was probably less than 5 minutes, she stops. I moan in frustration and move my hands towards my cock because I need to cum so badly. She grabs my hands to stop me and gives me a look. I stop and watch her take off her belt. Next thing I know, she is pulling my hands behind my back and uses her belt to tie them there.

The wrench is still pulling on my balls; my cock is hard as a rock and needs to cum. And my hands are now tied behind my back. I need to cum more than I ever have in my life.

She starts walking toward the parking lot. I follow. I call to her a few times to ask her to slow down but she won't. The swinging from the wrench is driving me mad and keeping me near the edge.

She heads for the picnic bench near the parking lot. When I get there, she turns me around so that I'm facing away from the table and leans me up against it. She starts stroking me again. Again, she slows down the closer I get. Once she is stroking me really slowly she keeps going because, no matter what I do, I just can't cum. I've never needed to cum so badly in my life. My frustration is more intense because I can't use my hands. After a few more minutes, she stops and lets go of my cock.

Suddenly, I feel her mouth on my cock. I start to move and feel the now familiar pull on my balls. A few seconds later, I realize she isn't moving her mouth, she is just holding my cock in her mouth and letting me move.

I try to fuck her mouth faster so I can cum but the pulling quickly becomes too much and I slow down. Again, I just can't cum. So now, I'm fucking her mouth and keeping myself on the edge.

"Oh my God, please let me cum."

She removes her mouth and starts stroking me slowly again. And again she keeps me on the edge. This time though, after a couple of minutes she starts increasing the speed of her strokes a little bit. After another couple of minutes, she increases her speed again.

I'm feeling my orgasm build up in my balls; it's getting closer and closer. And she is keeping up her slightly faster strokes.

After another few seconds, I cum. I'm shooting cum further than I ever thought possible and for longer than I ever thought possible. I keep going for what felt like minutes.

Finally, I stop spasming and she stops stroking.

"Wow" I say once I can talk again.

"That was amazing" is her reply.

She turns me around and releases my hands. The first thing I do is remove the wrench to take the weight off my balls. I untie my balls and remove the cock ring.

As I get ready to start heading to my car, we talk. I find out her name is Jess and that she isn't dating anyone. We also arrange to meet again next week though that is another story.

jeffss45
jeffss45
267 Followers