We're All Man

Story Info
Billy & Chuck are all man, but Torrie Wilson isn't sure.
1.8k words
4.3
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

During the September 26, 2002 edition of SmackDown where Torrie won a bikini contest against Nidia thanks to judges Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo, who would win an impromptu match against Jamie Noble and Tajiri, the three winners are in the backstage area, "What were those two thinking challenging us?" Chuck asks as he's dressed in black jeans and a white tank top.

"Simple they weren't..." Billy laughs as he carries his blue t-shirt and he's dressed in blue jeans. Billy then looks at Torrie who is putting her black silk bathrobe on to cover her hot pink bikini. "Aw don't cover up Torrie..." Billy laughs a bit

The stunning and beautiful 2002 Golden Thong Award Winner, Torrie Wilson, smiles as she ties her black silk bathrobe completely shut and cutely raises an eyebrow as she glances at Billy Gunn. "What? You mean you actually like looking at my body?" Torrie asks with a laugh.

"Of course I was.... Chuck and I did give you a pair of tens..." Billy Gunn says with a laugh.

Torrie lightly licks her lips as she keeps her beautiful eyes locked on Billy Gunn from a moment before looking at Chuck Palumbo. "Yean...and thanks about that, by the way..." Torrie says before she suspiciously looks at the pair of Chuck and Billy "Now...you two aren't really gay right?"

Chuck nods his head, "That's right, we're not gay... we're all man baby..." Chuck says as he flexes his muscular right arm.

Torrie laughs and nods her head "Oh...right ok...all men...." Torrie says in a teasing tone.

Billy Gunn raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean by that Torrie? Chuck and I were just pretending to be gay to get some cheap publicity... and you got to admit... it worked big time for us," Billy says.

"Yeah, we got to do the Today show and we got some awards and stuff," Chuck adds.

Torrie Wilson bites down on her bottom lip "I don't know..." Torrie says with a laugh "I mean...you could just say you were straight...just like you were pretending to be gay"

"Whoa... whoa..." Chuck says, "We're totally straight..."

"Yeah Torrie... we'll give any woman a pair of big tens if you catch my drift..." Billy adds.

Torrie raises an eyebrow and smirks "Oh really? Like you'd give me a couple of big tens?"

"Damn straight Torrie..." Billy Gunn nods his head.

Torrie slyly glances over her shoulder and smirks "How about now?"

Billy and Chick both look over their own shoulders to see if the coast is clear before they look at Torrie, "Now looks like a good time..." Chuck says as he unbuttons and unzips his jeans and pushes them down to uncover his tanned muscular legs and his thick ten inch cock.

Torrie licks her luscious lips and locks her eyes on the hardening shaft of Chuck Palumbo "Oh...very nice Chuck..." Torrie says with a laugh as she unties her black silk bathrobe and starts to remove it from her beautifully tanned body as she approaches him.

Billy Gunn smirks, "You think that's nice.... wait till you get another ten..." Billy says as he undoes his jeans and lowers them to expose his own ten inch cock.

Torrie smirks and nods her head at Billy Gunn "Oh! Another perfect ten!" Torrie says with a laugh as she eagerly drops onto her knees in front of Billy and Chuck, wrapping her left hand around Billy's cock and her right hand around Chuck's cock as she starts to smoothly stroke both shafts.

"Mmmmm yeah..." Chuck Palumbo moans as Torrie uses her right hand stroke his cock while she jerks off Billy with her left hand. Billy leans down and undoes the strings of Torrie's hot pink bikini top which Chuck peels away from Torrie's large, tanned, round, and juicy tits. Torrie smiles up at Billy and Chuck as she starts to smoothly move her soft hands against both of their rock solid cocks. Torrie lowers her blond haired head to eagerly take both shafts into her wet and warm mouth at once. Torrie wraps her tender lips nicely around both shafts as she starts to smoothly bob her head on both cocks.

"Ahhhhh shit yeah... mmmmm..." Billy Gunn moans and watches Torrie bob her head back and forth along the length of both his and Chuck's perfectly thick ten inch cocks. Chuck licks his lips as he reaches down a bit to feel Torrie's right tit as she blows him and Billy at the same time.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Torrie moans as she steadily lifts and lowers her head on Billy and Chuck's cock as she impressively and soothingly sucks on both of their ten inch cocks. Torrie lightly turns her head on their shafts as she rocks forward on her knees.

"Uhhhh fuck...." Chuck moans as Torrie takes his and Billy's cocks deeper into her warm and wet mouth. Billy licks his lips and places one hand on Torrie's head blond haired head as she opens her mouth as wide as possible to nearly deep throat both dicks at once.

"MMMMM! AHHHHHH!" Torrie Wilson moans around both cocks, slightly gagging on Billy and Chuck's cocks as she forces them deeper into her mouth. Torrie closes her eyes as her saliva drips down their shafts while she playfully smacks her tongue against their shafts.

"God damn Torrie... mmm!" Billy moans as he watches with amazement as Torrie holds his and Chuck's hard ten inch cock within her mouth. Chuck grits his teeth as his cock firmly presses against Billy's inside of Torrie's mouth, but he relaxes when Torrie lifts her head off of their saliva covered shafts.

Torrie licks her lips "Mmm...do you really want to prove you're all men?" Torrie asks with a sly, seductive smirk.

"I got two words for you Torrie..." Chuck Palumbo starts to say.

"Hey that's gimmick infringement..." Billy says as he interrupts his tag team partner.

"What? I was gonna say hell yeah..." Chuck says with a smirk.

Torrie presses her lips together as she slyly scoots back on her knees and starts to slyly lowers her pink bikini bottoms from her gorgeous hips and tanned waist "You both fuck me..."

"That's not gonna be a problem..." Chuck says as he and Billy look down at Torrie's smoothly shaved pussy as Torrie slides off her pink bikini bottoms. Chuck leans down and picks Torrie up from the floor and then impales her pussy with his thick ten inch cock.

Torrie grits her teeth lightly as she wraps her beautifully tanned, smoothed legs around Chuck Palumbo's muscular waist as he starts to sharply thrust his cock up into her warm, tight pussy. "Ohhhh Chuck..."

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm!" Chuck moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Torrie's pussy.

Billy Gunn steps around behind Torrie as she bounces a bit on Chuck's cock and he places his hands on Torrie's ass cheeks, "I'm an ass man... mmm...mmm..." Billy says before he pushes his own ten inch cock into Torrie's tight asshole

"Ohhhhh shit Billy!" Torrie moans and closes her eyes as her tanned ass tenses as she feels Billy's thick cock entering her tight ass. Torrie licks her lips as her beautiful tanned body perfectly rocks between the two tag team partners "Ohhhhh fuck yeah"

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Billy moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Torrie's asshole as she rocks between himself and Chuck. Chuck Palumbo puts his hands underneath Torrie's smooth, tanned legs as he increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her pussy.

Torrie tilts her head back and licks her lips as her tanned body sharply lowers on both rock hard cocks "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh fuck!" Torrie moans as she grinds her pussy against Chuck's cock while Billy sharply slams his cock up into her tight ass.

"Uhhh mmmm shit!" Chuck grunts as he pushes his cock deeply into Torrie's pussy. Billy Gunn manages to smack Torrie's ass as he pounds her asshole with firm, quick thrusts. Torrie glances over her shoulder and slyly smirks at Billy Gunn as she grinds her ass down on his cock while she leans back against his muscular chest to allow Chuck Palumbo to quickly slam his cock into her tight pussy

"Ahhh damn... mmmm... let's switch this up...' Billy Gunn grunts as he pulls his ten inch cock out of Torrie's asshole and he lays down floor of the hallway. Chuck nods his head as he lifts Torrie off of his cock and turns her around in order to lower her onto Billy's cock.

Torrie licks her lips as she places her hands onto Billy Gunn's muscular chest while she starts to immediately rock back and forth his ten inch cock. "Ohhhhh mmmm Billy!" Torrie moans as she starts to smoothly bounce on his shaft.

"Uhhhh mmmm damn..." Billy Gunn moans as he puts his hands on Torrie's waist as he thrusts his cock upward into Torrie Wilson's tight wet pussy as she rocks back and forth on his shaft. Chuck Palumbo takes off his tank top and kneels behind Torrie so that he can push his own ten inch cock into Torrie's asshole.

Torrie bites down on her bottom lip and laughs seductively as she feels Chuck Palumbo's cock entering her tight asshole as she starts to incredibly rock on Billy's cock at a quicker pace. "Ohhhhh fuck!"

"Ahhh mmmm... shit.... fuck..." Chuck grunts as he pumps his cock firmly in and out of Torrie's tight asshole. Billy licks his lips and pushes his cock harder up into Torrie's tight wet pussy as she rides his cock.

"Ohhhhh ...mmm you two are all man!" Torrie Wilson moans as her tanned body sharply slams down on Billy Gunn's cock while Chuck deeply thrusts his cock into her tight asshole.

"Damn straight...." Billy Gunn moans as he pumps his cock quickly into Torrie Wilson's tight wet pussy. Chuck grits his teeth as he increase the pace of his thrusts as he pounds Torrie's ass.

Torrie tilts her head back and groans as her pussy tightens around Billy Gunn's shaft and the blond Diva starts to cum "Ohhhhh fuck..."

"Mmmm shit... fuck..." Chuck grunts as he starts to cum within Torrie Wilson's tight asshole. Billy sits up slightly to gain some more leverage as he pushes his cock up into Torrie's pussy as she cums on his cock.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh shit...ohhhh" Torrie groans as she grinds her wet dripping pussy against Billy Gunn's cock as she continues to quickly move back and forth on his shaft.

"Ohhh damn... mmmm!" Billy Gunn moans as he starts to cum inside of Torrie Wilson's pussy as she rocks between him and Chuck Palumbo.

Torrie licks her luscious lips as she closes her eyes and laughs "Ohhhh...you two are definitely all man..."

-END-