We're Close for Cousins

Story Info
A one night stand shows up at a family gathering.
7.7k words
4.5
64.1k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a set of cousins, the Berrys, who I only see every ten-ish years when their mom gets remarried to this week's biggest dumpster fire of a human being. There are five girls, I can't usually remember their names, but luckily their mom was nice enough to name them down the alphabet so whenever we talk about them, we just refer to them by their initials. A is only about a year younger than me. B is two years younger than her, about the same age as my little sister, C is another year behind B, and actually has the same birthday as me. And D and E are Irish twins, born about two and then two and a half years after C, respectively.

Anyway, their mom was getting remarried again and so I was on my way to Cape Charles, Virginia. It just so happened that I spent my 22nd birthday on the road to be there. And it just so happens that a pothole in the middle of Richmond flattened both of my right tires, making me stop for the night. I was beginning to hate my cousins' mother.

I dropped my car at a mechanic, picked up a rental, and decided I was going to spend a night on the town since it was, after all, my birthday. I met this cute girl named Anna and managed to go home with her.

She was cute more than sexy, but she was a great girl. She was a few inches shorter than me, the top of her head barely reaching eye level. She had straight brown hair down to her shoulder blades, eyes the same color, and modest b-cup breasts. It was almost as though her body had just found out it was supposed to have curves in it, but she was otherwise slim. And her humor matched mine almost copy and paste.

When we got to her place (which was pretty nice for someone our age), and she poured us each a glass of wine. We stood there holding the wine and talking. I think you could have counted our combined sips on one hand before I chanced to lean in and kiss her. She kissed back and we set our wine glasses down. Her arms draped over my shoulders and I found her hips with my hands.

As we made out, I lightly tugged at the hem of her dress. She didn't protest as I pulled it up a couple of inches, from just below her knees to just above. I pushed my luck and kept going, sliding it up her thighs until I had everything below her waist in my hands.

She dropped her arms and found my hands with hers. She tugged the dress fabric out of my hands and my heart sank just a little. Then she guided my hands down her still bare hips and hooked my thumbs under the waistband of her panties. She put a little pressure on the top of my hands and I took it as an invitation to remove her underwear. I happily obliged sliding it down as far as I could reach without breaking our kiss. She stepped out of them, broke our kiss, and led me to the couch.

She pressed her removed panties into my hands and sat me in the couch. She leaned in and kissed me more as she undid my pants. Once they were open, she broke our kiss again and slid down to her knees, taking out my cock in the process. She looked me right in the eye as she began stroking it. She went down to the very base of it and pressed her tongue to it. She slowly licked upwards until she came to my head and planted a kiss on it. She opened her lips and used her tongue to coral my dick into her mouth.

She began to suck my dick with amazing skill. As if she knew every weak spot, even as if she was magically putting them on there just to stimulate them. Every so often she would come up for air and to stroke me for a little while. After a second or so of teasing she would go back down and my eyes rolled with pleasure every time she did. It didn't take much longer than a minute before I felt it coming, and I told her as much. She came up and let go of my dick with a nice little pop sound. She opened her mouth, but had timed it just wrong. I let go of my cum and it splattered all over her face and hair and into her open mouth. "Well I was going to say tell me when but I guess you just did," she said, and we both laughed for a moment.

We got up and she led me to the bedroom. She crawled into bed and I crawled in beside her. She wiped the cum off her face, sucking it off her fingers afterword. She gave me a kiss and I was asleep halfway through it.

I woke up the next morning with the pleasant feeling of soft flesh pressed against my dick. We had fallen asleep as we were, me with my dick still out and her in a dress with no pantries. Her Flores had ridden up during the night and we were spooning now, so my dick was hotdogged between her ass cheeks. The realization of that got me hard pretty quickly, but I tried not to disturb Anna. I don't know if I disturbed her anyway, or if she woke up just then or if she had been awake, but she chuckled at my boner. We threw a couple of jokes at each other over the matter.

As I made a particular joke, I pulled back and slid my dick between her thighs, rubbing it against the opening of her pussy. She was already a little wet. I decided to push my luck. I began rubbing like that, pressed against her. She got wetter pretty quickly and was moaning in no time. I got up in my knees and pulled her around so she was lying in her back straight away from me. I kept rubbing my cock against her slit, fucking her thighs. She was breathing heavier now and before long she was playing with her breasts through her dress. I bucked one last time, and came, spurting it out onto her stomach. Since she was still wearing her dress, it was now covered in my cum too. Once we caught our breath, she pulled off the soiled dress and went to take a shower. She invited me to join her if I wanted to.

As quickly as I could get out of my pants and shirt, I was behind her in the shower. I actually surprised her with how quickly I hopped in, but she recovered quickly. She draped her arms over my shoulders and kissed me again. I placed my hands on her hips the way I had the night before, and as the water poured over us and her stomach, with some cum still on it, pressed against my cock, I got hard once more.

She chuckled at my recovery time and turned around "to find the soap." It "accidentally" fell out of her hands and she bent over to pick it up, pressing her ass toward my dick. I took the hint and grabbed her hips. I pulled back and pressed my cock against her pussy. I don't know if she was still wet from before, or if it was the shower or both, but it was definitely wet so I slid right in.

She moaned as I did so. She had a hand on the grip on the side of the wall so I began to fuck her there, bent over in the shower. She managed to work herself upright and pressed herself to the wall. I kept pounding her from behind as she moaned. She pushed me back for a moment and turned around before letting me back to her. I lifted up one of her legs and slid back into her. I fucked her up against the wall, enjoying the way her tits bounced and the water splashed off of them.

Finally, I reached my limit. I pushed to into her as deep as I could and let lose my cum. She didn't fight it. In fact she wrapped her legs around me and held me in as I filled her pussy. I think the feeling of my cum in her was the last little bit that made her cum too. We kissed in the shower and then actually washed ourselves.

After that, we got dressed and said goodbye. She gave me her number and said if she was in town when I passed back through on the way home, we might do it again. I headed off to the mechanic and she went off to wherever she went off to.

As it turned out, the mechanic hadn't know I was in a hurry to leave, so he had starched my car and was going to get to it when he had a chance. He put my car on the next open lane and had his boys fix it as fast as they could when I told him I needed to go. As an apology, he gave me a coupon for my next visit. It wasn't a chain store, so it didn't do me much good, but I appreciated the token effort. It still cost me another hour though.

Everyone else was in Cape Charles by the time I got there. I apologized and explained about the mechanic and hugged all the girls and shook hands with all the guys. I remet all the Berrys I hadn't seen since the last time their mom got married. D and E we're learning how to drive, and I made appropriate jokes about avoiding the roads they were practicing on. C had just finished high school, in fact her graduation wasn't until a week after the wedding. B had just finished her freshman year and decided to change her major, but she hadn't decided what to yet. A was off doing something, but mom said she would let me know when she showed up.

I was talking to B about what she wanted to do with herself. I couldn't tell you what she was saying, it was mostly just an excuse to be away from everyone else. And B was definitely the best looking of the bunch. I know she was my cousin to some degree, but she was gorgeous. She had long hair bleached blonde, blue doe eyes, huge D cup breasts and a body better than a few porn stars I could think of. But who knows what kind of useless nonsense she was talking about.

As I was starting to regret sitting down with B, mom rescued me. She said A had just showed up with more drinks and snacks and I should go say help and say hi. Mom might not have said it in that order but I know she meant it that way. I didn't protest, I was happy to do something. I walked out to the front of the house and almost into A. She had stuff piled so high I couldn't see her face, but she pointed back to the car and said there were a few more boxes of soda I could grab. Her voice sounded vaguely familiar, but I figured she probably just sounded similar to B, who I had just listen to for twenty-odd minutes.

A picked up the boxes of soda and stacked them in my arms. I was in my way back into the house when A made her return trip to make sure I had gotten everything and I actually saw her. She wasn't at all like B. She was shorter then me (actually, that was the same as B), and brown hair and eyes. She had a slim figure with relatively small breasts. I about dropped the soda. Judging by the look on her face, if she had been carrying anything, she probably would have dropped it too. Just then, mom called us. "Alex, Anna, hurry up, I want to make a toast to the bride-to-be!"

After the toast, everyone stood around talking for a while. I managed to find Anna in a corner and discreetly walked up to her with drinks. I handed her one and struck up conversation as nonchalantly as possible. It went stale quickly, so I quietly changed the topic to what I came over to ask her about.

"So we're not going to talk about last night?" I asked.

"Nope," she agreed.

"And we're going to pretend it never happened?" I continued.

"Yep," she answered.

"Great. Just wanted to make sure that was token care of." After that awkward exchange, we did actually manage to pick up a rapport like we had had the night before. We really did get along very well, except for the fact that we were cousins who had just slept with each other.

When the party was over for the day, everyone retired to their hotels. Anna, as it turned out, actually lived and worked in Richmond where I met her. Since she had moved out, the old room that had been hers had been reclaimed for other purposes, not that anyone had told her this. Par for the course for my family as far as I'm concerned. I had rented a two bed hotel room all to myself, so I offered to take her in. She happily accepted the offer, if only to get away from her mother right that second.

We were in the room when the thought actually dawned on her that she and I, the cousins who had slept together, would be sleeping alone in the same room again. She blushed very hard when she brought it up but I joked it off and she did too. I was careful to avoid implying I kind of really wanted to repeat last night, even though it was true.

But that next morning, I woke up spooning with Anna. And she was only wearing her panties. And I was only wearing my boxers. I didn't want to but I roused her and asked her what was going on. She said she had stayed awake after I had passed out and decided to cuddle with me to help her sleep. As for her being naked, I was only wearing my boxers, so she felt awkward snuggling while wearing more clothes. And she usually slept naked anyway. We laughed at that and she admitted she had meant to wake up and get dressed before me so this didn't happen.

The whole while, my crotch had been pressed against her ass and I had been slowly getting hard. When we stopped laughing, we both realized I was fully hard. We laughed sheepishly. I tried to joke about it but I couldn't think of anything. Anna did manage a joke and started grinding her butt against me for a laugh. As the joke died, she kept grinding for a moment before stopping.

She got up and went to take a shower. I tried to think of anything to kill my boner, but it wouldn't go down. Finally, I decided to chance it and jerk off before she got out of the shower. I had just wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking when she stepped out. We stared at each other for a moment, then smiled sheepishly. She bit her lip and glanced at the door and then the clock. She looked back at me and the towel she was wrapped in dropped to the floor.

She walked over to the foot of my bed and crawled on. When's she got to my dick, she lowered her head and kissed it. She looked up at me with her lips still on my head. I bit my lip and then nodded to her. Her lips spread and my cock disappeared into her mouth. I don't know how she did it, but this blowjob was even better than the one she had given me before. As I felt myself getting to my breaking point, I let her know. She started to come off my dick before remembering the last time. Instead, she took a deep breath through her nose and pushed my cock as far down her throat as she could manage. And I came down my cousins throat.

She pulled herself off and swallowed, breathing hard. A thin line of cum and saliva still connected her mouth to my cock. She collected it too, before crawling the rest of the way up to me. She stayed up on her knees, but dropped the front of her body into the pillow and looked back at her ass, now up in the air. She glanced back and forth between me and her ass a couple times before I got the message. I got up and got behind her. I rubbed my cock against her dripping pussy and she purred. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back into my cock slowly. She let out a gasp the moment I penetrated her and held it the entire time I pushed into her.

And just like that, I was fucking my cousin again. I started slow, but she was so wet and tight I lost control and quickly began pounding her. She moaned and gasped in pleasure. I rode out waves of pleasure as her pussy muscles tightened and clenched my dick, over and over again.

"God, I love that cock," she quietly moaned into the pillow.

"Even though it's your cousin's cock?" I asked, half joking.

"Yes," she moaned.

I shrugged to myself. If we were doing this, we might as well do it and do it completely.

"You like the way your cousin fucks you with his big cock?" I asked her.

"Yes, I love the way my cousin fucks me with his big cock." She realized what she was saying and decided the exact same thing I had. "I love having incest with my cousin's big cock."

"You know you're a bad girl for having incest?" I asked her.

"I'm so bad," she moaned into the pillow. "I don't care how bad I am, as long as I can have my cousin's cock in my incestuous little pussy."

"Bad girls get punished," I said, giving her ass a little spank.

" I don't care," she said, "punish me for being a naughty, incestuous little slut, but let me keep fucking my cousin's big cock."

I spanked her harder. She gave a cry that was more pleasure than pain. I kept spanking her and fucking her.

I pulled out of her and pressed my cock against her ass. I didn't say anything, but I looked at her inquisitively. She bit her lip, and nodded to me. I pushed into her. She gasped as if she had just plunged into ice cold water. Her ass was warm and tight. I slowly began to move in and out of it. As she moaned, we continued talking about her cousin's cock and her incestuous need for it. She reached one hand back and braced her back with it. I grabbed her wrist and held her arm. I grabbed her other arm and rode her like a motorcycle. Her body lifted off the bed as I held her. Her breasts bounced around in free air as I pounded into her. She moaned and shook as I pressed balls deep into her and spent my cum deep in her ass. We laid there panting for a long time.

We did eventually get dressed and go to the house. We helped set up everything for the wedding, and nobody was any the wiser. Anna and I were stealing glances at each other and trading smiles all day. We went back to the hotel that night and bust out laughing as soon as the door was closed. Somehow, we found it funny that we were hooking up and nobody knew about it. We both found it hilarious.

Anna wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I put my arms around her and kissed back. I lifted her into the air and carried her to the bed, dumping her onto it unceremoniously. I pushed my lips into hers again and kissed her. With one hand, I undid her pants. I broke our kiss long enough to peel her pants off and threw my shirt away while I was at it.

I took her feet in my hands and began massaging them. I kissed her big toe on her left foot, then her right. I kissed the top of her right foot, then her left ankle, and a little up her left shin. I kept at it, alternating legs and slowly kissing my way up until I got to her panties. I planted a kiss on her panties, then I kissed again, harder. I pulled her panties away and pushed my face into the soft folds between her legs.

I ran my tongue over her clit. I drew a line up her inner thigh with my finger and when it got to her pussy, I slid it into her. After fingering her for a while, I slid in another finger, and then another. She moaned and arched her back. She clenched my face between her thighs, and shivered, then fell to the bed still and panting. I kept fingering her lightly, but I started kissing up the rest of her body, dragging her shirt along as I went. She was wearing a bra that unhooked in the front and when I got to it, I pulled it open with my teeth (a feat I could never repeat in a million years if I tried). I spent a little time in each breast, playing with her nipple with my tongue and teeth while I fondled her other breast with my free hand. I continued my journey up her body until I finally planted a kiss on her lips.

I was happy to have satisfied her, but she was clearly not done with me yet. She slid of the bed and onto her knees. She dragged me out of bed with her, making it clear she wanted me to stand up. As I stood over her, she took my cock in her hand. She held its length across her face. My balls rested on her chin, and my head reached just to her hairline, covering her right eye. She smiled up at me as she dragged my cock down her face. When it got to her lips, she kissed it and pushed it back up the other side of her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked up my length. She licked it as she dragged it around her face, basting herself in her on spit and my precum.

Finally, she took me into her mouth. Slowly at first, she started to suck. She took it into her mouth in little pieces, half an inch or so at a time. I felt it hit the back of her mouth, but she kept going, fighting her gag reflex and shoving me down her throat. She held for a moment, then pulled off to take a breath, resting my now wet cock on her cheek as she did. She took me back into her mouth and began bobbing her head. Like her other blowjobs, this one was amazing. When I was finally ready to cum, I let her know. She pulled back this time and it sprayed all over her face and down her slim little body.

12