We're Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, Zul! I can explain! Please!" Tyler cried, grabbing onto the denim of my jeans. I looked down and saw that tears were streaming down his cheeks as he clung onto my leg. I simply reached down and pried his fingers off as he begged for forgiveness and a chance to explain himself. Suddenly, I felt all of the anger that I had kept out of my mind flooding my body, as though I was taken over by a different entity altogether. I grabbed him by the neck and slammed his back hard against a tree, causing leaves and twigs to rain upon us as it shook from the impact.

"I trusted you, Tyler. I fucking trusted you," I acrimoniously reminded him through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, Zul. I really am," was all he could reply, his mismatched yellow-gold eyes welling up with even more tears that threatened to spill over within the next passing second. And in that moment, I was reminded of all the good times we had, the laughing dancing eyes that drew me in to him at that fateful Dance, the pure look of delightful happiness spreading across his face when I presented him with his very own Enzo Ferrari, the triumphant look he had when he finished racing down the French Alps earlier than I did when we went on holiday together, the boyish smile he flashed when he presented me with a dragon-shaped dog tag for my birthday... All of that, crashed and shattered before my very eyes as that accursed video played through my mind constantly like a bad rerun of television, reminding me of his treacherous mistake continuously. It burned right before me, and I could feel the heat coursing through my veins, fuelling the rage I had boiling within me, threatening to explode like a dormant volcano would. But I did not.

I simply let him go, sending him crashing back to the ground and turned my back towards him, never expecting in a million years to utter those words.

"We're done."

12