We're Going to be What?! Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason and Nikki are in for the surprise of a lifetime.
5.8k words
4.16
17.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there Ladies and Gentleman, how are y’all doing? It’s Mr. Trickster here with another (hopefully good) story for you all that I intend to make into a two or three parter (probably two).

This story is going to be different from my other stories so far because this one focuses more on the couples current life and will have less sex scenes than the other stories. I want to try and make this one more of a story and less erotica, but I will still be writing erotica nonetheless.

Also I promise I have not given up on WAHTST it’s just so many elements and time coming together in the story and it’s hard to write. Also I feel WAHTST has more porn than plot and right now I wanna make a story thats more plot than porn, hence this. But it will come out hopefully soon.

I hope you all enjoy the story and if you do then give me a good rating, add me and the story to favorites and leave a comment. All criticism helps whether it’s positive or negative.

Story takes place June 2017.

Sneak Peak: “I don’t care about what’s right and wrong right now.” She said while cutting me off. “I just want to finally give my virginity to the man I love. Are you going to reciprocate this feeling?” I stood up and walked over to her.

Well one of the best days of my life just became one of the worst as I sat next to my girlfriend and our parents. Hi, I’m Jason, and my girlfriend/childhood friend Nicole (or Nikki as she preferred it) were just told life changing news. Before I go into how it’s changed I think I need to start with the very beginning.......... of the day.

It was a normal Friday morning, the birds were chirping, the hot June sun was shining, there was a light breeze and Nikki and I were passionately making out in the front seats of my car. I guess I should probably give some insight as to who we are.

Well as mentioned before I’m Jason. I’m 18 years old and a senior in high school. I’m your average nerd who doesn’t do much sports besides swim team and chess club. I might be nerdy but I like to keep a healthy physique so I workout a lot and I have maintained a nice six pack. I’m 6ft tall with brown hair and brown eyes and I’m also packing some major, major heat right between my legs. 9 inch flaccid, 12 inch hard. Yeah that’s right, be jealous ladies because this dick is for one person only, Nicole.

Nikki and I are so similar in many ways. She is also a nerd who shares a wonderful friend group with me. She also does swim team but plays lacrosse. She is also 18 and a senior. She also likes to workout and maintains a similar physique and we do it together. She has brown hair with blue eyes and stands at 5ft 8. She also has a nice pair of 36 DD tits.

Actually you wanna know what fucking rocks and sucks at the same time? We were both born in 1998 and share the same birth day and were born within 20 minutes of each other. Wanna know what fucking sucks? Before I tell you, why don’t you take a guess? Here’s a hint; my birth time was 8:46 am while hers was 9:03 am.

Yeah that’s right we were both born September 11th, 1998. How about that for a kick to the balls?

Anyways Nikki is perfect. We’re both funny, caring, compassionate and totally in love. Ever since we were babies we were the closest of friends. We are both only children so as we’ve grown up we have come to think of each other as brother and sister. We live across the street from each other since 2000 and our parents were very close. We are inseparable.

Well that’s what everyone else thinks. From a young age we realized we were more than siblings, we were soul mates. We came clean to each other 4 years ago about how we really felt and ever since we have been together. Up until our 18th birthday we would show our love by kissing, hugging, snuggling (we did sleepovers a lot and always shared the same bed so a lot of snuggling) and much more. Though when we did turn 18 we decided to do things that were legal now.

One week after our 18th’s she slept over and we decided to show our bodies to each other. We had no shame in hiding what we had because in the past we’ve seen each other many times before but those times it was probably before or after bathing. Back to present day we revealed ourselves to each other in a way we never thought we would and I instantly got an erection while her nips got hard and her pussy was wet. We decided to go one step at a time. We didn’t want to rush things but we also didn’t want to ruin our relationship.

It started with me fingering her to completion while I got a handjob. Two months later after that we decided to try Cunt licking and Cock sucking. After another month we had anal sex and we have been doing a combination of the three ever since. We actually have not had regular sex because we have been waiting for a special moment. And that moment has happened.

On Wednesday night we had a swimming tournament against other schools and after Nikki and I pulled off some amazing final laps, we won the tournament. Our team got medals, trophies, plaques and the Regional Gold Cup. We were so happy. We went to school the next day and had paraded around with our team and friends. There was also a party that night so we went out and partied our asses off. Nicole and I decided that tonight will be the night we lose our virginity to each other.

We wanted to Wednesday night but we were tired and didn’t have the energy after the event and last night we partied ourselves to exhaustion so we decided to do it tonight. But we still need to get through an entire school day, a swim meet (because apparently the coach has something amazing to announce) and my mom and her dad are taking us out to dinner to celebrate our success.

Yeah you’re probably wondering why I didn’t say “our parents” right? Well time to introduce these two. As I mentioned we have been close friends since birth and our parents were very close as well. But my dad and her mom are gone. Most of you are probably like “The two were having a secret affair and one day left us to go live a happier life together.” Well that’s far from it.

They perished when the WTC South Tower collapsed on 9/11. Their bodies were found dismembered and in shambles, except for their arms which were found together hand in hand. Our birthdays are always happy and sad as we celebrate life while we grieve for the loss of our parents and the horrible tragedy that befell our nation that day.

The NYFD (bless their souls) found in my Dad’s dismembered leg pocket his wallet which contained his ID and a note. It said that him and Nicole’s mom might not make it out alive and if they don’t then they love us very much and apart from their days they got married that we were the best part that ever came of their lives. They’re sorry they won’t be with us to see us grow up and become the amazing people we’re going to be but they will always be watching over us and to always be there for our other parents (my mom her dad) and for each other. They love us so much and will one day see us again but hopefully not for awhile. Goodbye.

The message was written by both of them because our parents said it was a combo of their handwriting. The note also had a back written to my parents that mentioned they love them so much and they were the best wife and husband someone could ask for. The fire had spread to their floor and blocked off the exits. They were not going to make it unless the firemen showed up soon. They witnessed their co-workers jumping to their doom rather than wait for help. They said not to tell [us] about their fate until we’re older, just tell us they ran away together or some fib like that. There was other stuff discussed on there as well as saved text messages that we didn’t hear until we were 14. Our life did feel odd after that but we managed to get through it and we didn’t feel anger at our parents for holding back the truth for so long.

I’m going to get back to the main story at hand. I just need a few moments.

Anyways so let me tell you about our individual parents. Nicole’s dad, Nick, is a drop dead hunk. Ladies at his work place and around town are always trying to get a piece of him. Everyone, especially Nicole, always find it hard to believe that he’s this fucking hot and looks like he can fuck 50 women to orgasm without breaking a sweat but he’s the biggest Star Wars nerd you’ll ever meet. Nick is 5ft 10 with a rocking six pack as well and according to Nikki because she has seen it multiple times, is one inch shorter than me flaccid and hard. He’s also kind and compassionate and knows how to treat a woman right. The reason why his daughter has a similar name is because her mother/his wife loved his name so much she wanted their daughter to have a variation of it.

My mom, Jaclyn, is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is 5ft 6 with a pair of 36 E boobs and a nice bubble butt. She is a brunette with green eyes and just like Nikki and I and Nick works out at the gym a lot. Actually we all belong to the same gym as a way to (scam the gym) save money we signed a family membership plan. Sometimes we workout together and individually. I once went with Nick to watch the end of Jaclyn and Nikki’s yoga class and I got insanely hard hard from the sight of both women’s asses in yoga pants. I know I shouldn’t have been staring at my moms ass but goddamn if she wasn’t my mom and it was a porno I would have torn her pants open and went to town. Thankfully Nikki helped relieve me at home.

Even though our parents have men and women at their knees wanting to date them, they actually have never remarried or had a meaningful relationship since the passing of their individual SO’s. Nick is 39 and my mom is 40. They surprisingly never dated each other, maybe because it would be weird for them or us or both? I don’t know the reason but they are both really close as well so maybe they didn’t want to ruin what they have. But Nikki and I are the same way except we actually are dating. I was wanting to talk to Nikki about something important so let’s jump back to the car scene.

I pulled off of Nikki to regain air and speak. “So Nikki, I’ve been thinking that maybe tonight we should finally tell our parents the truth about our relationship and that we plan to rent an apartment together when we go to college.” We were gonna go to a local college but we wanted to be alone and together, and have days dedicated to us being totally naked (her idea not mine but who am I to say no).

“I think you’re right. Plus Dad and your mom are so understanding that they’ll be totally supportive of it.” Nikki replied. “And then we will finally have proper sex with the person we love.”

“Oh really, why aren’t you with him right now?” I jokingly replied while she slapped my arm.

“Oh shut up Jason, you’re lucky you have me or else you wouldn’t have anyone with that shitty sense of humor.”

“Yeah but you love it or else you never would have been my friend.” I said.

Nikki smiled. “What ever will I do with you.” She said as we kissed some more.

We eventually got out of the car and went to class. We went through the normal day just fine except for some food fight that broke out in the cafeteria. We got to our swim meet after the last class ended and we got in our swim suits. I wore my black and green speedo while Nikki wore her one piece suit. God every time I saw her in that I’ve wanted to just squeeze her tits and hotdog her ass through her suit. We have teased each other multiple times in the water. She whispered in my ear to meet her in the showers after the meet. Our showers actually have walls and curtains so we’ll have privacy.

The meet was about that due to our recent win the school is paying for a fancy dinner at this amazing steak restaurant this Saturday night. Everyone was excited to go out with everyone and have a nice time. Then our swim coach, Miss Carla Jones said that we were allowed to leave if we wanted but those who stayed would get to play Water Volleyball. We all stayed.

After we finished Carla asked Nikki and I, her star students, to help put away the net and equipment. Carla was close to us and our family. She has on numerous occasions invited us, and sometimes our parents, out to lunches, dinners, and events where she would praise our hard work and how she thinks of us as her own children sometimes. She has invited us to her house for parties and events and has even helped us learn new swimming styles and techniques in her pool. She is 28 and a very beautiful Spanish woman. Nikki once caught me staring at her chest, a pair of C’s, one day and as punishment I had to eat her ass. Wasn’t much of a punishment. But she mentioned that if she was a lesbian then she would eat Carla out all the time. So we both had this attraction towards our swim coach/family friend and we share fantasy of having a threesome with Carla.

After cleaning and some chit chat Carla revealed some news to us. “So have you told your parents yet about your sexual relationship?” We looked at each other as our mouths dropped.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh how do you know about that?” I confusingly asked.

Carla spoke with her arms crossed. “I’ve known about this since you two were little freshman. I always noticed the looks you gave each other, the way you walked and swam together and the times you tried sneaking a kiss. Whenever I was with you two at anything I noticed that you two would sneak off together for alone time and your parents never talked about you two being more than just close friends. Also up until last September when you guys had your 18th birthday you never did any kind of sexual conduct. Yeah that’s right I noticed everything.” We were sweating profusely now.

Carla continued, “I recall you Jason feeling up her butt and squeezing her boobs while sometimes rubbing your crotch on her rear and I also recall you Nicole trying to rub him down under and finger his butt while treading water with a partner. I saw it all while you did your best to hide it. I also once watched you two sneak into the bathroom and have some form of felatio since I found some sperm on the wall.”

I was about to speak when Carla cut me off. “I know you’re about to ask me ‘Please miss jones don’t tell the school board or our parents, we’ll do anything,’ well don’t worry I’m not. I remember being your age and sneaking off doing the same thing.” I felt happy about her response. “One question though?” Fuck. She turned to Nikki. “Is he really that good that you’ll-“

“Give him a Blowjob in a public/School bathroom yes.”

“NIKKI!!!”

“I’m sorry Jason I don’t know what came over me but you are that good.” Nikki replied. I grew red all over.

“Wow you two are perfect for each other. So have you told your parents about you guys yet?” Carla questioned.

Nikki said “No, but tonight at dinner we’re going to break the news. I’m going to go shower so I’ll see you tomorrow at dinner and I’ll see you in a bit, my love.” She gave me a kiss and went to go shower.

“Well good luck with your parents tonight Jason. Tell me tomorrow what happens. Now go on and give Nikki what she’s waiting for.” Carla said with a smirk.

“Uhh thank you I will but what did you mean by that?” I asked.

“I saw her go into the male locker room.” I face palmed myself. “Oh don’t be embarrassed. Go grab her stuff from the women’s locker room and then I’ll lock the male locker room doors so that no one can get in. That way you can go win this one for Mother Russia.” I embarrassedly laughed. She always did have a few memes up her sleeve.

I grabbed Nikki’s stuff and headed out into the men’s locker room for the showers. I stripped down and got into the shower with Nikki who was teasing me by wiggling her ass at me. I inserted myself into her ass while grabbing her tits and proceeded into the love session. “How dare you wiggle your ass at me when you know I’m rock solid. It’s like you want me to punish you?” I said in a husky tone.

“You’re the one who came into the female showers to ram me, stud muffin.”

“You do realize you’re in the men’s locker room right?” She stopped for a moment.

“Shit I must have come in here while still recovering from Carla’s confrontation with us. I’m sorry. Do you think anyone is still here or will come in?”

“No, I checked before coming in the shower to see if the coast was clear and it is.” (Didn’t even check) “And Carla witnessed you come in here and knew what we had in mind so her being the awesome person she is, she has locked both doors for us.”

“Do you... think she will... oh fuck my ass feels so good, will tell anyone about our secret even though she said she won’t?”

“Probably not considering the fact that we found out she used to be a Latin porn star and she made us swear not to tell anyone or else we wouldn’t be happy. Plus I think this is a way of saying thanks for not exposing my hot ass.”

“Hey... fuck... en don’t talk about a hot ass unless it’s fucking mine.”

“Actually your ass is mine because I mark my territory every time I use it, like this.” I said as I filled her ass with my semen.

“Oh baby fuck me good tonight and I’ll be your slave until the end of time.”

“How about instead you be my future wife until then. Sound good?”

“Deal. Ready for round 2?” She said while anal clenching my cock. I smiled at her enthusiasm.

“Oh babe you know I would love too but I think I’m going to save the rest of it for tonight. I’m sure we won’t get a wink of sleep because we’ll be doing it till sunrise.”

“Yeah you’re right, plus we’re going to need the energy when telling our parents about our relationship life and our future together. Just don’t tell them about naked Tuesdays.”

“Of course sweetheart.” We decided to clean and make out the rest of the time. I don’t why but I had an unsettling feeling that we were being watched. That thought quickly went away when Nikki purposely rubbed her ass against my crotch while tying her shoes. “What has gotten into you today? You’re never normally this horny.”

“I’m just so excited about tonight that I need to get off some of the sexual tension I’m feeling. Plus I love you so much.” I kissed her and we finished getting changed. We eventually got to the car and drove home. I took her home first and then we hugged and kissed goodbye because we weren’t going to see each other for a while (30 minutes is a while for her and I). I reversed out of her driveway and went straight into mine. And before I went inside she waved to me.

I waved back.

She blew me a kiss.

I made a docking motion.

She flipped me off with both fingers.

I went inside laughing. On my way to my room I stopped dead in my tracks. My mom was wearing a skin tight red cocktail dress and and black high heels. From where I was standing I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra because her nipples poked out and her outfit was revealing since I could see a lot of cleavage. She was applying her makeup when I entered and hugged her. “There’s my big strong man. Go into your room and get changed and ready for tonight. Love you.” She kissed me on the lips, which is something we often did and I went into my room.

I discarded my clothes and put on one of my nice outfits. I decided wear a nice teal polo shirt with some beige khakis and some light brown boat shoes. I applied some red polo cologne and jelled up my hair. I also picked up my room and made it look romantic for later by throwing some rose petals on the bed and leaving a bottle of champagne and bucket of ice in my mini fridge/freezer. I closed my blinds and covered them to block out the light because I didn’t want my mom or Nick or Nikki to see I left the lights on dim for later.

I left my room and joined my mom I outside where we waited for the others arrival. I noticed my mom looked happier than usual. I was about to ask when our ride arrived. I got in the back with Nikki and my mom got in the front with Nick. We had a great trip to the restaurant talking and playing punch buggy. I usually lightly punched Nikki because I have morals while she would go Big Show style and give me a WMD.

12