We're Happy Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just starred at her with my mouth open until she spoke. "My name is Carla and you will do what I tell you while we are together." With that she walked up and stood directly in front of me. The way she towered over me made my already weak legs weaker. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to the floor in front of her and then said, "I want you to give my pussy some oral pleasure." Then she pulled the strip of leather that covered her pussy aside with one hand and pulled my head to her pussy with the other.

As I began running my tongue over her vulva and slipped it between her lips I was thinking to myself "What the hell am I doing here. How did I let Brad talk me into something this stupid." After a while Carla began humping herself against my face and I think she had an orgasm although the expression on her face when I looked up at her could have been either pleasure or anger. With a face like hers you could never know for sure.

When she had enough of my tongue she barked out an order for me to stand up which I obeyed, and then she ordered me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. Again I did as I was told. Carla got on the bed behind me and I started to turn to look at her when I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek, which I soon realized was caused by Carla's riding crop. Carla spoke softly "Do not try to turn around again or you will be punished." I looked straight ahead and didn't move a muscle. I didn't know what she was doing behind me but it was making me very nervous. I could sense that Carla was moving around but couldn't get any idea of what she was doing.

Suddenly Carla reached between my legs and began gently stroking my cock. In spite of my unease I found this to be somewhat relaxing. I actually was beginning to get an erection. Carla kept stroking until I was fully erect and was just beginning to enjoy the attention Carla was giving me. Suddenly I felt something cold and wet pushing against my rectum. I tried to pull away from the object but was rewarded by a very hard smack across my ass from the riding crop followed by an order "Do not move!" I froze in position and again felt the cold wet object begin to probe my ass. With a sudden push Carla drove the object inside my rectum in a not very gentle manner. I bent my head down and looked back between my legs. What I saw was Carla behind me with a strap on dildo fucking me up the ass. I didn't like what was happening to me at all, that is until Carla started stroking my cock again. For the next five minutes, Carla fucked me up the ass while jerking me off until I shot a load of cum on the sheets. I can't say that I enjoyed that orgasm but I was sure glad it was over. As soon as my cock stopped pulsing Carla let go of it and pulled her dildo out of my ass. Then without another word she left the room.

Well there I was alone again, with my legs still weak from Amanda and now my rectum hurt so bad I just wanted to shove an ice cube up there and I had welts on my ass from that damn riding crop. I was moving slowly around the bed gathering up my clothes when I heard voices in the hall. I decided right then that I'd had enough. I wanted out. I saw the door handle starting to turn so I quickly dove into the bedroom closet to hide.

I got the door closed just in time to not be seen by whoever was entering the room. I could hear someone moving about the room but no one was talking. Then I heard a woman's voice saying, "How soon can you do it again?"

Then the man said, "Well if you give it a little oral loving I'll probably be ready to fuck you with my big boy in ten minutes."

I recognized the man's voice as Brad. After hearing so much about the size of Brad's cock I decide to try and get a peek of this woman giving him head. I had to move very slowly so as to not make any noise and because my ass still felt like it had a hot poker stuck inside. I was finally able to position my self in the closet so that I could see out through an opening between the sliding doors. When I looked out the first thing I saw was Brad's semi erect cock. It appeared to be at least eight inches long. Then came the shock as my wife Kathy's face came into view and she began sucking on Brad's cock. This was my worst nightmare. As I told you earlier Brad is about the last person I would ever want Kathy to have sex with. I knew I had no one to blame but myself. I was the one who talked Kathy into coming to this party so whatever happens is my fault. I continued to watch as Kathy worked on the growing monster. In spite of my jealously over Kathy being with Brad I found the sight of Kathy sucking that big cock to be very erotic. I just tuned out the fact that is was Brad that owned the cock my wife was loving.

In a few minutes Kathy had Brad at full attention and ready to penetrate bricks if necessary. But that wouldn't be necessary. Kathy's pussy was as soft as velvet and I knew how great she was going to feel to Brad. Now I was getting very angry with myself. So far tonight my cock had been drained twice, by two women that I would never have wanted to have sex with on purpose and I hadn't even seen the woman I came to the party to fuck. And in the condition I was in now I wasn't sure I would be able to perform when I did find her. If it hadn't been for some stupid fantasy I could be home making love to Kathy instead of watching her guide Brad's nine-inch monster into her pussy.

I was beginning to get an erection from watching them. It was not a good time to have an erection because my cock hurt from it's earlier adventures. As Brad slowly stroked in and out of Kathy he began speaking, "What do you think Jack would do if he knew I had my cock inside you?"

Kathy said, "I don't think he would like it very much, but seeing as how he thinks he talked me into coming here he can't say anything about it? By the way, how did you talk Jack into this? I don't think this is the kind of thing he would have ever done on his own."

"I told him that Don invited me to come and when I asked Caryn about it she said that she would only come if Jack was here. I told Jack that Caryn wanted her first extramarital sex to be with him. I always thought Jack had a thing for Caryn and I was right."

Kathy asked, "Where is Caryn anyway? I didn't see her on the patio with the other women when we got here."

Brad responded, "Caryn isn't here. I never told her about this. She thinks I am at an all night poker game. She would never have gone along with anything like this. She's too straight. Besides, there's no way I would ever let Jack make it with Caryn."

"Wow, I didn't know how devious your were. What are you going to tell Jack when he asks you why Caryn isn't here?"

"I told him she is here. But I arranged for Jack to be detained by two women that will leave him too tired to care that he can't find Caryn. If he asks about her later I'll tell him she got mad at me about something and left. That way he won't bring the subject up with her later."

Kathy asked, "Do you really think he is going to believe all that?"

"Sure he will. You are going to tell him you saw Caryn and me arguing and then Caryn left. You know that idiot will believe anything you tell him."

"Your right. Besides I can easily sidetrack him. He got offered a job in San Francisco so all I have to do is act a little interested in going there and that will change the subject."

"Do you think you might move to San Francisco?"

"Not a chance. You think I am going to move away now that I found your magnificent cock right next door. I have to have access to this when I need it."

"Is it your decision to make?"

"Well it sure as hell isn't Jack's. He will do what I want just like he always has. That's why I love him so much."

Needless to say this conversation upset me terribly. I wanted to jump out of the closet and confront them but I new I would look pathetic standing there naked trying to look dignified. I decided to wait till later. I continued to watch them fuck until they climaxed. After they recovered they picked up their clothes and left the room.

Once the room was empty I quickly dressed and went downstairs. It seemed that everyone was in the family room now drinking and trying to recover for another round of sex, so I was able to slip out the front door unnoticed by anyone.

As I drove back to town I tried to come up with a plan of action. The problem is I didn't know what I wanted to do. Did I want to leave my wife? Or did I just want to stop her from carrying on an affair with Brad? As I arrived home I decided on a course of action. My decision was to go see Caryn and tell her what was going on. That way I could punish Brad and keep him away from Kathy. Then I would tell Kathy that in order to keep our marriage together we were going to move to San Francisco.

Before going over to talk to Caryn I took a shower and changed clothes.

It took Caryn less than a minute to come to the door after I rang the bell. When she opened the door she was standing there wearing a bathrobe and slippers. I suddenly felt stupid coming to her door at 11:30 at night. Caryn's face lit up with a smile as she greeted me, "Jack, how are you? I'm sorry; if you wanted to talk to Brad he is out for the evening. I'm afraid he won't be home till morning."

I said, "Well it's not Brad I wanted to talk to, it's you."

Caryn said, "Really, well come on in. Would you mind if I finished the movie I'm watching. It's almost over."

I said, "No, that's fine"

Caryn invited me into the living room and she got me a beer from the refrigerator and went back to sit on the sofa and got right back into her movie. The thing that struck me most about this situation was that Caryn didn't seem to be the least bit uncomfortable being alone with me in the house. As Caryn watched the movie I watched her. She was sitting sideways on the sofa with her feet tucked under her so that I was looking at her in profile. As I looked at her beautiful face I began to feel guilty. It was my lust for her that caused this situation. True Brad and Kathy had set me up but it was my weakness that caused me to fall into their trap and now I was going to cause Caryn pain because of my own stupidity. I decided right then that I wasn't going to tell her about Brad and Kathy. Now all I had to do was think up and good reason for needing to talk to her.

I decide that I would tell her about the job opportunity I had in San Francisco and that I was having trouble talking Kathy into moving there. I would say I just needed a woman's perspective on this to help me understand.

When the movie ended I prepared to give my bogus reason for being there when Caryn turned to face me. When she swung her legs around to put her feet on the floor I got a brief but very revealing view under her bathrobe all the way up to her panties. Suddenly I couldn't remember what I was going to say. Caryn was looking into my eyes as if to say 'What do you want to talk about?' but I couldn't respond. I just decided right there to act on how I felt at that moment so I got out of my chair and walked over to Caryn and sat on the edge of the sofa. I took her face gently in my hands and pulled her to me and very lightly kissed her just barley brushing our lips together. When I looked at her she was looking right back into my eyes and she didn't pull away from me so I kissed her again, this time a little harder and with my mouth slightly opened. Then I pulled back. I didn't want her to think I was going to force her to do anything. We just starred at each other then Caryn leaned toward me and we kissed again this time our tongues were involved.

I moved myself farther onto the sofa and put my arms around Caryn and we continued kissing more and more passionately. After a couple of minutes I let my right hand drop into Caryn's lap then I slowly ran my hand up under her robe. I had my hand on her bare thigh and her skin felt so soft and smooth I had to use all my will power to move slowly. When I had run my hand almost all the way up to her panties I hand a raging hard on. I felt like I was back in High School about to finger a girl for the first time. I was so excited I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

When I noticed that Caryn was breathing at least as hard as I was I slipped off the sofa and onto the floor between Caryn's legs. I untied the belt of her robe and opened it. Under her robe she was only wearing a bra and panties. I pulled Caryn forward to kiss her and at the same time slipped her robe off over her shoulders. Then I reached behind her and unhook her bra. When I removed her bra I was faced with the most beautiful breasts I had every seen. They were large but firm and just made my mouth water. It was obvious that her breasts were sensitive because Caryn couldn't sit still when I began kissing and licking them. I avoided touching her nipples and this seemed to drive her crazy. Caryn kept trying to move her breasts to get her nipples in my mouth. When I finally began sucking on her nipples Caryn had an orgasm. Right after that I started kissing the inside of Caryn's thighs. The skin there was so soft against my lips and my cheek, it felt like satin. When I was just inches from Caryn's silk covered pussy I could smell her scent. Actually it was more than just her scent. I could smell the soap that she used when she took her bath, and the perfume scent on her panties from her lingerie drawer, the slight scent of apples from the hair conditioner she must have rinsed her pubic hair with and finally the musky scent of a sex charged pussy. I noticed a wet spot on Caryn's panties directly over her juicy hole so I put my lips over the wet spot and sucked the fabric into my mouth. I could taste her in that damp spot. Now I had to have the real thing. I hooked my fingers inside her waistband and began to slide her panties off. Caryn helped by lifting her ass off the sofa. Once I had her panties off I had to look at her lovely pussy. I was very happy to see that Caryn had only trimmed her hair enough that it wouldn't stick out the sides of the panties and swimsuit. She had a lush triangle of red hair to match that on her head. I ran my fingers through the hair then my nose. The hair was, as I suspected, very soft and fragrant. Underneath her hair I could see the mound of Caryn's vulva. With just a little fuzz on her vulva it looked like a small peach and I very much wanted to bite into the peach and suck out the juices. And that is exactly what I did. I opened my mouth wide and covered her whole vulva then I ran my tongue along her slit using the tip to open her lips then I push my tongue inside her as far as I could. The result was gratifying. Caryn began to have an orgasm and her juices were flowing into my mouth. I think for that moment we were both in heaven. When Crayn's orgasm subsided she got up off the sofa and lead me to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Caryn quickly helped me out of my clothes and onto the bed. Caryn climbed up from the end of the bed between my legs and stopped when she got to my cock and then Caryn bent her head down and sucked the head on my cock into her mouth. For the next five minutes I got the best blowjob I had ever had. Caryn had me ready to cum several times but she backed off and let me recover a little before she would start on me again. Then she crawled up next to me and I got on top of her and Caryn guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. I was able to hold on for ten minutes allowing Caryn to have two orgasms. I loved watching her as she climaxed. She doesn't make a lot of noise just a little mewing sound in her throat. When I finally came I thought it was never going to stop. Afterward Caryn clung to me like her life depended on it. She had her arms around me and her legs where crossed behind my back.

As I lay there I suddenly realized that we hadn't spoken a word since I said, "Thank you," when she handed me a beer and that was nearly an hour earlier. It was Caryn that finally broke the silence when she said, "I can't believe you're here."

I ask her what she meant and she said "Nothing".

When she let go of me with her arms and legs I slipped off the bed and started to get dressed. I had this feeling that something wonderful had just happened but I didn't know what it meant. As I was putting my shoes on Caryn sighed and then said, "I wish you didn't have to leave."

I started to talk but I didn't know what I was going to say. I heard the words and I agreed with them but I didn't remember deciding to say them. I said, "I can't stay here, Brad will be coming home but we can still be together. Why don't you throw a few things in a suit case and we'll go away together for a few days." I guess I figured that she would never go along with an idea like that so it was safe to suggest it.

To my surprise Caryn said, "Where would we go?"

I said, "We'll just go to the airport and get on a plan somewhere."

Then Caryn said, "You really want to do that with me?"

I said "I can't think of anyone else I would want to do this with." and I meant it.

Caryn said, "Okay, give me twenty minutes and I'll be ready."

I said, "I have to run over to the house and pack a few things too. I'll be back in fifteen or twenty minutes and we'll leave."

An hour and a half later we were at O'Hare Airport looking at departures. The first flight we saw that was interesting to both of us was going to Las Vegas. The flight was scheduled at 5:00AM. After I booked our seats on the flight we had almost two hours to kill before flight time. Caryn suggested we go have our pictures taken in one of the little automated photo booths. Once inside Caryn quickly opened my pants and pulled my cock out and began giving me a blowjob. When I felt myself about to cum I told her to stop but she didn't. Caryn took my whole load in her mouth.

Later I asked her why she did that. Caryn response was "Over the last five years, and that goes back to when Brad and I got married, only one man has every made me feel like a woman. I'm not talking about sex. What I mean is that only one man has ever talked to me like I am a real person and that I count and my opinion is important and that my being here is important to someone. That person is you. You have always shown an interest in what I have to say or what I think about something. Thanks to Brad the men I am exposed to think women don't have brains and that we are only here for their amusement. Your attitude toward me makes you very sexy to me and I can't get enough of you right now. That's why I wanted to give you head at the airport."

I said, "I am sure glad that you know that you have self worth. I could see that you didn't get any validation from Brad. Well maybe we are good for each other. As for Kathy and Brad, we'll worry about them when we get back home."

Well, we spent four days in Las Vegas. We saw some shows, gambled some and had a lot of sex. Mostly we talked. We talk about everything. Current events, politics, business, our fantasies and our dreams. When we headed home I think we knew each other better than we knew our own spouses.

When we got back to Chicago Caryn and I decided that we should avoid each other for a couple of weeks to see if we could salvage our marriages or if we wanted to salvage them.

When we left home Caryn and I had left messages for Brad and Kathy. We didn't tell them we were together and we didn't tell them where we were going we only said that we would be gone a few days. So when I walked into the house an irate Kathy tore into me with her version of twenty questions. She asked all the questions but didn't wait for answers. The only question she waited for an answer to was, "Why did you do this to me?"

I told her, "I saw you with Brad at the party and I got very upset. I couldn't deal with that so I had to get away for a while."