We're Happy Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy said, "That was your fault. The party was your idea and you never told me that Brad was going to be at the party. Things just kind of happened." Kathy continued along this vain for a while. Everything was my fault. When she was finished I struck back. I told her about the conversation I heard between her and Brad.

Then I said, "So I left town and gave you a week to decide what was more important, me or a large cock"

Kathy said, "Oh, Brad is an asshole you know that. The novelty of his big cock wore off in a couple of days, then I couldn't stand having him around me." Then she came over and kissed me then said the words that set me free, "I have decided to forgive you for all of this and put it all behind us. Now I think we need to talk about the move to San Francisco."

It's been two years since all that happened and now here I sit in my beautiful house in Sausalito just across the bay from San Francisco. I can hear my wife singing in the shower. Tonight we are having a romantic dinner that I cooked then I will make love to her. I had a sudden craving for a juicy peach with red fuzz on it.

Oh yea, the reason for the romantic dinner? It's Caryn's and my first wedding anniversary.