We're In The Army Now! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davis stopped banging, and stood to one side, her dildo proudly standing out from her body. “Awwwww Parkins, can’t cha remember ya first time? Remember ya gotta go easy at first!”

Parkins responded “Nah, can’t remember that long back. Ya just gotta get in at the deep end and swim. We’re in the army now, ya gotta be tough”.

“Parkins! Davis!” came a voice from the hall I recognised as Kristy-Anne’s. “Atten-shun!”

Davis snapped to attention, immediately in front of Kristy-Anne, her arm in a salute, the length of her cock the only distance between them. Parkins lifted herself from the bed and stood to attention next to Davis, and also saluted.

“You!” Kristy-Anne indicated to me “Take Smith back to her room and provide some comfort”. She winked. “Parkins, Davis – there is time enough for gang bangs, but not this first night. Carry on,” she ordered and left the room. I helped Smith off the bed and lead her back to our room.

Smith was leaning into my naked body. As we entered our room, it was the easiest thing in the world to tilt her head towards mine and kiss her full on the mouth. I could smell and taste Parkins on her, which excited me even more. I lead her gently to the bed, and lay her on it. I knelt over her and took her tits in my hands and very gently massaged them. Her nipples stiffened and she moved the lower part of her body in a slow, circular motion as I continued to knead her tits and kiss her ears, neck and mouth. I probed her mouth with my tongue, and found Smith was responding quite eagerly.

I then sensed that Kristy-Anne had entered our room. She unbuckled Smith’s belt, unzipped her fly and undid the button. She gently pulled Smith’s trousers off her legs, and, taking one of my hands, placed it inside the big white bloomers over Smith’s mound. We both gasped, and my cousin left the room.

I’ll tell you all about what happened next another time, but let’s just say that Smith and I discovered we are multi-multi orgasmic!

12