We're No. 1! We're No. 1!

Story Info
An exhibitionist is born without her knowing it.
3.7k words
4.28
69.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

Sarah poked her head in the doorway to the den and saw James sitting with his back to her working on the computer.

"Hey there," she said.

"Hey there," James said, turning his head to look at her. He couldn't help noticing how her enticing and firm C-cup breasts swayed as she stood there. She was obviously wearing no bra underneath the extra-large T-shirt she often used as a nightgown. He felt the familiar stirring of lust in his loins as his cock twitched.

"I'm going to bed in a few minutes. Care to join me?" she asked, smiling.

"Come here for a minute. I want to show you something," James said, pushing himself away from the computer and spinning his chair in her direction as it slid smoothly across the plastic floor mat.

Sarah sighed, but walked into the room. Sometimes James just didn't get it that she didn't share his love of the computer. He was always messing around and trying things out. And when he made a new discovery he was always so proud of himself that he just had to share it with someone. Being his significant other, she was usually the lucky stiff that got the grand tour.

"Here, sit down," James said, vacating the plush office chair. Sarah sunk down into the soft leather and wiggled around a little, enjoying the feel of it against the back of her bare thighs. She leaned back in comfort and closed her eyes.

"OK…arms over your head," James said. Sarah looked at him for a moment, not moving to comply.

"Come on now, I want to show you something."

She paused for a moment, giving him a look of mock consternation as if to say 'this better be good', then raised her arms over her head as he had asked. James quickly reached down and pulled the T-shirt up and over her head and off, leaving her sitting there in only her white cotton panties.

"Hold on here a minute," Sarah said, covering her breasts. "Just what is it you want to show me?"

"Why, my affection, of course," James whispered, as he leaned in to kiss her full lips. He kissed her gently, then snaked his tongue out to lick her lips and slide it into her pliant mouth. Sarah melted into the chair as James continued kissing her. She moaned as he brought his hand up to stroke her cheek, and her hands went to the back of his neck. He kissed along her jaw line and then moved down to plant soft moist kisses on her throat as he brought his fingers to her lips. She sucked on the tips of his fingers as he kissed her throat and collarbone. He kissed around the other side of her throat, then back up to her cheek, and finally back to where he started, pressing his lips firmly to hers.

"Well, thank you sir, that was very nice," she purred to him as pulled his face back a few inches. His hand was still on her cheek, cupping it gently. Sarah was feeling pleasant warmth growing between her legs, and looked forward to going into the bedroom in a few moments and making love with James.

"Oh, but there's more where that came from, of course." He kissed her again, his hand on her throat and his thumb tugging down on her lower lip. Sarah reached up and gripped his arm with her hand, digging her nails into it as a wave of pleasure hit her. "That is, if you want more," he whispered to her, their lips practically touching and their eyes locked on each other.

"Yes, please…"

"OK. We'll play a little game. Put your hands on the armrests," James said, taking her hands in his and guiding them to the chair's armrests. "Now, no matter what, don't let go of those."

"Why not?"

"Because if you do, I'll have to punish you…those are the rules."

"What do you call this game of yours?"

"I call it the 'shut up and play along and you'll enjoy yourself' game."

James dropped to his knees in front of her. He reached up and grabbed the waistband of her panties and tugged on them. Sarah raised her hips and he slipped them over her lovely ass, dragging his nails across her bare skin as he did so. Sarah gasped.


"Ah, ah, ah…watch the hands," he said, looking up at her and smiling. He slid the panties down her thighs and she kicked her legs high in the air so he could slide them off completely.

"Mmmm…what a lovely view," James said as he caught her right leg and held it up in the air. He began planting butterfly kisses on her calf muscle as he held the leg in place, and Sarah moaned. She draped her other leg lasciviously over the arm of the chair so that it was lying on top of her hand, thus spreading her legs wide open for him. She slid further down in the chair, moving her pussy closer to him. Next he laid her leg on his shoulder. He slid his hand down the outside of her thigh all the way to her hip, then began slowly kissing the inside of her thigh. He dragged his tongue wetly down her thigh between kisses, bringing himself closer and closer to her pussy.

"Oh, yes, that's good…keep going," she moaned.

He reached the junction of her thighs with his mouth, but avoided kissing her between the legs. Instead he kissed her lower stomach and licked her navel with his wet tongue. He placed his hands on her hipbones and slowly slid his fingers up her sides and stomach. He cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples hard, eliciting a groan of pleasure from her lips. All the while he had not yet touched her pussy, as he now began kissing along her other thigh.

"Oh, baby, please…lick me," she moaned as he moved further down her thigh and away from the object of his desire. Still taking his sweet time, James planted wet kisses down her thigh, then nipped at her with his bare teeth just behind her knee.

"Oh, James, please, baby…" she moaned.

Smiling to himself, James decided he had teased her enough. He brought his mouth to within an inch of her pussy, then blew his hot breath on her exposed, wet lips. Sarah's hips bucked and she moaned as she felt it. He flattened his tongue and licked the full length of her pussy. When he reached her clit, he swirled his tongue around it a couple of times, then sucked gently on it with his lips. Sarah continued moaning and began to grind her hips. James looked and noticed her hands were gripping hard on the armrests.

"Oh, yes…that's good," she moaned.

He continued licking her entire pussy for several minutes, occasionally dipping his tongue down just to tease her anus. Then he concentrated fully on her clitoris, French kissing her tiny bud. He used gentle suction with his lips, then flicked at her with his tongue. Each time his tongue touched Sarah's clitoris, she would grind her hips again. James knew that she was getting close to her orgasm. Her breath was coming in heavy rasps and her hips were in constant motion now.

She was close to losing control, and suddenly he felt her hands twisting in his hair, pulling him further into her pussy as she ground her hips against him. He continued to lick and suck her for a moment more before removing his mouth from her clit. He stood up and leaned close to her face.

"Well, now you've done it…" he said, locking his eyes on hers.

"What? Why did you stop?" she asked through eyes glazed with lust.

"You moved your hands. I told you not to. Now I have to punish you."

"What? Oh, no, come on…I'm so close."

"I told you the rules," James said. He stepped back, grabbing Sarah's wrists and pulling her up from the chair. He spun the chair around and pulled it towards them until the chair back was resting against Sarah's chest.

"There. Now lean over and grab the arm rests again." Sarah was so desperate for release she was willing to do anything. She placed her arms over the high back of the chair and reached down for the arm rests. In order to reach them, she had to stand on her toes.

"There, now stay just like that," James said in a deep voice. "Don't let go of them. If you let go this time, well, let's just say you won't like the next punishment very much."

He placed his left hand on her shoulder to hold her in place. Sarah had trouble keeping her balance, on her toes as she was, and the wheels on the chair made it difficult to keep it from sliding away. With his right hand, James caressed the back of Sarah's thigh, slowly bringing his hand up to rest on her ass. She wiggled a little, enjoying the feel of his warm hand on her and desperately wanting him to rub her pussy. Then he pulled his hand back and brought it down with a resounding slap on her right cheek. Sarah nearly jumped into the air as the blow landed, and let out a small yelp. She had to take several small steps on her toes to keep her balance. When she stopped he slapped her again, this time on her left cheek. She turned sideways as his hand descended, trying to deflect the blow, and his hand landed on her hip instead of her ass.

"Hold still, or it's only going to get worse," James said. "It'll all be over in a minute. It's only five slaps on each cheek. Then we'll pick up where we left off."

"Just touch my pussy a little bit, baby…"

"When we're finished, I'll touch you until you beg me to stop."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise," Sarah said. She stepped back towards him, presenting her ass to him.

"OK, where were we?" he asked.

"On number two." James once again stroked her thigh and ass, then brought his hand down to slap her right cheek. He caressed the left cheek, then slapped it as well. This time, Sarah didn't move away.

"Mmmm…good girl. Your cheeks are turning a beautiful shade of red."

"Quit enjoying yourself so much and get it over with," Sarah hissed through clenched teeth.

"Oh, believe me, this is hurting me much more than it's hurting you," he said, smiling.

"You're pressing your luck, buddy."

He laid two more swats across her backside. He could see the red handprints forming there now. His hand was tingling, and he knew her ass was probably feeling the same sensation. He finished the punishment quickly, laying two swats on each cheek in quick succession. Then he began to stroke her ass with his fingertips.

"There now, all done. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Care to change positions and find out?"

"I'm not the one who broke the rules. You can take your hands off there now, by the way."

Sarah reached behind her and rubbed her sore ass, casting a mean glance James' way. She spun the chair around and dropped heavily down into it, wincing as her warm cheeks hit the cool leather. She slid down until her ass hung on the edge of the chair. She draped her legs over the armrests, opening herself lewdly to him. She used her hands to spread her pussy lips open, and James could see the glistening wetness within her pink folds.

"Now, get on your knees and lick me," she said in a commanding tone. "And this time, I'll use my hands any damn way I want to."

James dropped to his knees in front of her without a word. He started to kiss Sarah's thigh, and she grabbed his head and guided his mouth directly to her pussy. She tangled her hands in his hair to hold him there.

"Lick," Sarah said, and gave a painful yank on his hair.

James got to work immediately. He slid his tongue deep inside her wet pussy, tasting her juices. He used his tongue like a small cock, sliding in and out of her, his nose smashed against her pubic bone as she started to grind her hips against him. Sarah was fucking his face as he used his tongue and lips to lick, suck and nibble her pussy and clit. She wrapped her legs around his neck, further trapping him against her, and started humping his tongue and face frantically.

James then brought his hand up and slid two fingers into her wet snatch and started concentrating his oral attentions on Sarah's clit. She was practically screaming now as she told him to keep going, to keep licking her. He moved his fingers inside her and he licked and sucked her clit. Suddenly, her thighs squeezed around his head, blotting out all the noise in the room even as he knew she must be screaming. There was nothing for him but the musky smell and salty-sweet taste of her, and the tickle of her sparse pubic hair against his nose as she continued to grind against his face. After several seconds, she unclenched her thighs, only to clench them again as another round of pleasure hit her. This continued for nearly two minutes by James' reckoning before her thighs finally stopped their spasms. After another minute or two, Sarah slipped her legs off James' shoulders and put her feet on the floor.

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head up from between her legs. Looking down on his face, shiny and slick with her cum, she smiled.

"Good boy," she said. She slid her fingers down to stroke his chin and feel how wet he had made her.

"So I'm forgiven?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Mmmm…all forgiven."

"Do you suppose I could have a turn now?"

Sarah stroked his cheek, sliding her thumb across his lips. "Stand up," she said.

James was up in a flash, standing as close to the chair as he could get. Sarah smiled at him, then moved up and forward in the chair until her face was inches from James' crotch. She could clearly see the bulge in his shorts. She reached forward and slid her hands under his T-shirt to stroke his stomach. James quickly pulled the shirt up and off his body. Sarah leaned forward and began kissing his stomach, at the same time sliding her fingers into the waistband of the shorts. She slowly began pulling the shorts down, snagging his now-hardening cock in the waistband and pulling it down as well. Then she pulled the shorts out away from his body, freeing his cock, and watched as it slapped back against his stomach.

She slowly pulled the shorts down his thighs, trailing kisses there as well. She slid them all the down his legs and let him step out of them, then threw them to the side. She came up the underneath side of his now fully erect cock and planted a soft wet kiss on his balls. James gasped and went up on his toes.

"James, look at me," Sarah said. "Put your hands down at your sides. Good. Now leave them there. If you move your hands from your sides without me telling you its OK, you're going to be punished. Understand?" James did as she asked and nodded that he understood.

Sarah took his cock in her hand, pulling it towards her, and slid her tongue around the head. James moaned, his head lolling back, and his knees nearly buckled as Sarah took the head between her lips and sucked on it gently, her tongue licking the under side. Then, still grasping the base of his cock, she slid her mouth down the shaft until almost his entire cock was buried in her mouth. She began slowly bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

Looking up at him, Sarah could see that James was lost in his own little world. His eyes were closed and he was concentrating on enjoying the sensations her mouth and fingers were giving him. His hands were curled into fists at his side.

"James?" Sarah said. He looked down at her, seeing her lips just brushing the deep-red head of his cock.

"Would you like to cum on my face, baby?"

"Oh, god, yes…"

"Bring your hand up here and jerk yourself off for me," she said in a deep, sultry voice. "Make yourself cum all over my face."

James brought his hand up and wrapped it around his swollen cock. It was wet and slick from Sarah's saliva, and his hand slid up and down easily. He started out slowly, then built up speed until his hand was nearly a blur on his cock.

"James, look at me." James looked down at Sarah. She was tracing her lips with the index finger of her right hand.

"Do you want to cum here, baby?" she asked in an innocent voice. "Is this where you want to cum?"

"Oh, god, yes…" he hissed.

"Do it then…cum for me."

Her dirty talk sent James over the top. With one last tug on his cock and a loud moan he began cumming on Sarah's face. His first two blasts hit her lips and extended tongue, spilling down onto her chin as well. She brought her face closer to him and he covered her cheeks with white, ropy sperm with his next two shots. She lifted her chin and the last of his cum dribbled out onto her throat and began dripping down towards her breasts. James nearly fell over as his knees buckled, but managed to stay upright.

"Mmmm…baby…you came a lot," Sarah said, stroking her throat to feel the wetness there.

James looked down and could see she was right. Her lips were ringed with cum, and her chin was wet as well before she wiped it clean with the back of her hand. There was a long strand of white cum on each cheek, standing out against the rosy glow that her exertions had brought out. Sarah leaned forward and kissed the tip of his half-erect prick, then kissed his stomach. He could feel the wetness against his skin as she wiped her face on his stomach. She succeeded in cleaning off most of his cum, though some remained on one cheek and her throat.

"Oh my god…that was so good it hurt," he said, smiling down at her. She leaned back in the chair and brought her knees up to her chest, giving him a Cheshire-cat grin, as if to say 'I know I'm good'. James stepped back from the chair in order to make sure his legs were still working.

"Here, now let me show you what I wanted to show you before," he said, spinning the chair around to face the computer and pushing her towards the keyboard. Sarah, realizing it was inevitable that he was going to show it to her whether she wanted to see it or not, went along with it as she continued wiping the cum from her face.

James grabbed the mouse and clicked an icon on the task bar. When the window popped up, Sarah was looking at herself on the screen, cum still staining one cheek and her neck. She gasped as she looked up at the web cam perched on top of the monitor, it's telltale green light illuminating her to the fact that the whole episode had been caught on camera.

"Allll rrrright," James exclaimed, pointing at the monitor. "Check it out. We're the number one camera for the hour."

"What?"

"Look. We're the number one camera."

"What does that mean?"

"That means there are more people watching us right now than are watching any other camera that's broadcasting."

"Broadcasting where?"

"On the Internet. That's what I wanted to show you. With this software, you can broadcast the picture from your PC camera over the Internet. Then people can watch you. See this window here? It tells you how many people are watching your camera, and what camera has the most people watching it. And look at this, honey. We've got over 500 people watching us right now, and over 1500 have watched this hour."

"500 people watching me with cum all over my face? Turn it off!"

"No, come on now, don't be uptight about it. Here, look in the chat room. Look at all the great things they're saying about you. They love you."

"I can't believe you did this without asking me."

"We've talked about other people watching us lots of times. I know it's one of your favorite fantasies. And this way we can do it without even leaving the house. Now come on. Just look at the things they're saying about you in chat. They don't think you're slutty or anything like that. They think you're beautiful and that I'm a lucky guy. See for yourself."

Sarah looked at the screen and watched the chat comments roll by. James was right. They were complimenting her. And not even being vulgar about it. Saying she had a great body, that she looked sexy. The more comments she saw, the more she liked it. She was starting to tingle at the thought of all these people watching her being so nasty. The comments were going by so fast now that she could hardly keep up with them.

"Have anything you want to say to your loyal fans?" James asked.

"Get me a magic marker," she said, pulling a blank sheet of paper from the printer. James handed her the marker and she scribbled onto the paper with thick letters. Then she held it up to the camera. It read:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

"OK, now turn off the camera," she said to James. He closed the window. Sarah looked up at the camera and watched as the green light went dark a couple of seconds later.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers
12