We're Not Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached his base, my nose hovering over his scrotum and my throat and jaw protesting the size, I lost it. I jammed myself all the way into his mouth and shot many times, my erection spasming repeatedly in his mouth.

He gave a cry that was loud even with my manhood muffling it. His shout provoked more spasms from me and I nearly wept from the power of the orgasm. His erection jerked wildly in my mouth and warm saltines spurted into my throat. I held my breath as he kept pumping. He thrust up hard into me and gave that muffled scream again. I realized that I echoed him.

I let myself slip out of his mouth as I rose up off of him. The cool air caressed the wetness on me as I'm sure it did on him as well. I left him there to wonder: wonder what had just happened; wonder when I'd let him go; wonder if he wanted me to let him go. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cold beer and returned to the main room.

I stood where he could see me in the moonlight coming through the sheer curtains, naked and half-erect, my penis refusing to go all the way down. I had a sip of beer, casually striking a pose that would make him think of a Greek statue. I enjoyed the sight of him, spread eagle and waiting. He too seemed to be having trouble losing his erection, and it pointed to his toes, ready to spring back into action. I realized that we weren't done.

"How'd you find it?" I asked. "Really being helpless. Did it make you feel guilty that you'd fantasized doing things like that to people, or did it vindicate you. Do you think your victim would really just have loved it?" I rested the cold beer on his hip just to the right of his most sensitive area. He gasped and his penis twitched.

"I never said I wanted to do this to someone who wasn't into it. It wouldn't work for me if she was crying and really begging me to stop. I'd stop if she really wanted."

"But how do you know if she really wants to or of she likes pretending she doesn't want it."

"Like, I mean, I guess you'd have a code word. You know, red for stop and yellow for ease off a bit. I mean, if she's really into it, she won't use them, but I'd feel better if I knew for sure that no meant yes and all that."

"So that you'd know if you were really crossing the line." I slid the beer along up his stomach until I reached a nipple. He shuddered. He must be able to see that my erection rose with the conversation, twitching its way higher in time to his.

"Yeah, but it's hard to cross the line when you've tied up someone whose really into this kind of thing. I mean, look at you and me: you pushed me pretty far there and I never protested at all. I wanted to be pushed hard."

I took a big gulp of beer. My excitement had resulted in hardness, both mine and his. You'd think we hadn't come for days.

"Oh, I didn't push you hard," I said. "Oh, no, I haven't even begun."

He swallowed, his attention riveted on my naked form as I untied his ankles. I grabbed his right leg under the knee and pulled it up toward his chest. When I had it as high as it could comfortably go I looped the rope around it and secured the free end to the bed post near his wrist. I did the same with the other leg.

He now lay with his arms outstretched and his legs high in the air, his buttocks and anus conspicuously exposed. I slapped his buttock and sent a shiver through his body. I decided he needed some more even though I'd have been happy just to rub my hands on those firm young buns. I settled for giving him his thrill by slapping them again.

"Beg me to stop," I whispered, looking for guidance.

"Never," he gasped. Now I knew he loved this so I opened up as ruthlessly on his buttocks as he had on mine, slapping until my hand hurt. His jerks went from feigned to real, until finally I forced a cry from his lips. Still I slapped his red bottom, waiting for him to give in, but he held out until every slap produced a cry. I stopped for a moment, messaging in the fire and enjoying the curve of his behind, my fingers occasionally teasing near his anus. He whispered his capitulation.

"Please, stop."

"Are you ready to be my bitch," I whispered. "My helpless slave existing only to let me use you for my own ends?" He hesitated so I gave him a good slap that made him arch his back and cry out. I wondered if he'd use the red light word now.

"I'm yours," he whispered with a shudder. "Do whatever you want. You've broken me to your will." Now I knew he loved it.

I got up, my hard on swinging urgently, and hurried to my secret stash where I found condoms and liquid KY. He couldn't see what I did in the dark but he felt the cool drops as they hit his scrotum and ran down over his anus. I dammed the little flood of lubricant with my finger just below his anus. He gasped as my finger slid up to his anus and pressed up toward his prostate. He fought it a bit, but I was gentle, massaging my way around him until he invited me in.

"Oh, wow!" he said as I buried my index finger to the hilt. I wanted to do more, make him feel more. I lunged for his cock with my mouth as I probed around that tight, hot place with my finger. He couldn't help himself. He thrust up into my mouth, burying his cock deep into me and thus involuntarily rocking himself on my finger. I kept this up for several minutes, fucking him more liberally with my finger while he fucked my face. Suddenly he gave a grunt.

"Oh wow, dude! I can't believe it! I'm close again!"

I pulled my lips reluctantly from his manhood and sat back, easing my finger from him. I dripped more KY and caught the extra with two fingers this time. He sensed the change as they began to massage his rim together and he tensed up.

"Don't forget you're helpless. Resistance now is futile."

I pushed both fingers against his anus as he relaxed and accepted them in, although upon penetration he did gasp again.

"I've never felt so helpless," he whispered as I pushed my fingers deep into him.

"Oh, I'll show you helpless," I said as I withdrew my fingers.

I had wondered how I would approach this, whether I would try to keep it a secret till the last minute, but now I knew the best thing to do was to flaunt the next torture I intend to visit on him. He was ready for it.

I stood, shamelessly displaying my desperate erection, and held up the condom where he could see it, deliberately tearing open the wrapper. I placed the rubber over my penis and unrolled it, always ensuring that he had the best view.

"Oh wow, dude. You're going to..." He choked off in lust.

"You wanted to know what it would be like to feel completely helpless," I said as I climbed upon the bed and positioned my sheathed rod over his buttocks. He swallowed hard when he felt my head press against his most vulnerable spot. He shifted slightly, rotating his hips to raise his buttocks higher in the air and give me better access.

"I can't stop you," he whispered.

I thrust in, provoking a grunt from him because of the size of me and a grunt from me because of the tightness and heat from him. I'd never had a virgin before, male or female, and I suddenly realized that this was the first time for both of us. It only excited me more to know that he was losing his virginity with every push. I gave him a moment to adjust and shoved myself half way in, marveling at how he squeezed my cock.

"Oh, wow! This is it," he whispered. "You're showing me what its like to be a completely helpless sex object." I leaned forward as he spoke, placing on fist on the bed on either side of his youthful chest, preparing to put some weight behind my next thrust. "Oh, God this feels...It's not that we're gay. It's about restraint and control and..."

"We're so gay," I whispered as I bore down, burying myself into him. When he opened his mouth to groan I plunged my tongue deep into him and began thrusting in and out with my penis as I passionately kissed him. We fucked with abandon.

"So gay," he whispered in my ear as I sucked on his ear lobe. "I'm so gay. I've wanted you so long. You've such a firm beautiful body. I'd do anything to be with you."

The dam had burst and his confession flooded out. It quickly became apparent that he, like me, had wanted to do every good looking guy in our high school. When he described wanting to meld with me I knew we had to take it all the way. I gave him one last passionate kiss, muffling the cries I pushed out of him with a couple of hard thrusts, then I pulled out.

He looked disappointed as I untied his legs and stretched them out straight, but I knew he'd change his mind when I picked up another condom. I unrolled it over him, his eyes widening with understanding when I liberally dripped KY all over his hardness. Both of us would lose our virginity tonight.

I straddled him and played with the head of his cock against my anus, pushing down occasionally to get used to the size of him. He was thicker and longer than I was and I'd had no fingers to loosen me up tonight, although I'd come many times in the past with my own fingers probing those depths. This was going to hurt and somehow I wanted it that way, but I wanted a free and active partner: no more pretending we were experimenting with bondage. We were gay lovers.

As I reached up to untie his hands he took the opportunity to suck on my nipples. Now I knew he was with me. With his hands free he caught my shoulders, unable to contain himself. He pushed me down mercilessly and thrust up with everything he had. He might have gone astray but I arched my back and pushed down on target.

"Fuck!" I gasped. I felt like I'd just impaled myself on a baseball bat.

"Take it," he cried as he renewed his grip on my shoulders and pushed down hard. "Take it like I did." He hammered up into me with that fat spike. I cried out again and arched my back to help me drive down onto him. When I knew he had buried himself in me to the hilt I bent forward and locked him in a kiss. He buried his tongue into my mouth with the same passion that he thrust up with his cock.

"So gay," he gasped into me. "We're having perfect gay sex. I'm fucking you. Oh my God I'm gonna come inside you."

I frantically grabbed my cock, not wanting to be left behind, but I'd only pumped it a couple of times when I blasted forth, ready or not. Semen pumped all over his chest and stomach and I cried out as I felt my anus contracting against him in time to my spurts.

"Wow!" he screamed as he lost it, slamming into me as his cocked jerked spasmodically inside me. I felt like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, holding on for dear life, loving the ride and praying for the end.

He slid out of me after he finished and I stretched out on top of him, smearing my come between us and gluing us together.

"That's sex," he whispered as we drifted toward sleep. "I feel like I've never had it before. No girl ever sent me there. It was great."

"It's because we're gay," I whispered, loving the feel of every naked bit of him against me. "We're so gay."

12