We're Over-dressed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue, baby," he gasped, never ceasing his urgent thrusting, "I'm getting awful close. Do you - want me to - withdraw, baby?"

"In me, Ken, in my pussy, come in my pussy." A tremor ran through her and her fingers quickened.

Ken was fucking her fast now, the heat rising in him, that gut-deep almost-ache, so familiar, so new each time. He was almost there, he knew it, and he slowed, trying to lengthen his stroke, feeding her pussy with the hot, hard length of him. He was panting, sweat running from him in the summer night air and he sensed - he knew - that climax was just about on him when Sue's busy fingers tipped her over her own peak and her pussy spasmed, clutching at Ken's prick, giving him that last nudge to send him over, his hips slamming at Sue who pushed back at him, urgent, greedy, taking all he could give her and asking for more, his seed jetting deep within her as he came, his vision blurring with the intensity, an animal cry breaking from his throat as beneath him Sue cried out in counterpoint.

Slowly they stilled, both breathless, as they descended from their peak. Gently, Ken eased himself from her, and she moaned, feeling an emptiness. Ken lay himself beside her and took her into his arms. She nestled against him, stretching up to kiss his throat. He looked down at her and she grinned.

"That was good," she said.

"Better than good, sweetheart," said Ken. He reached out for a corner of the blanket and flicked it over them. "I don't know about you, but I think a little nap is indicated."

"Sounds good to me," said Sue. She kissed him lightly. "Wake me if you need anything."

As Ken and Sue went off into the darkness Hazel smiled at Joe. He reached out and took her hand.

"Are you okay with this, Hazel?"

"Yes, Joe, absolutely. I want you, I want that lovely prick of yours, and I want it deep in my pussy." She grinned suddenly. "Whether I'll want it again, after, is up to you."

Joe laughed. "Do my best." He held out his arms as he sat up. "Come here, honey, let's just snuggle for a while." Hazel moved towards him and sat so that they were hip to hip, and she leaned back against him, his arms going round her, hugging her. Hazel sighed.

"Sad sigh, or happy sigh?" said Joe.

"Oh, happy sigh, Joe. I'm on holiday with my husband and our best friends, and I'm about to enjoy having my best friend's husband put his lovely prick into my oh-so-ready-for-it pussy. Yes, happy sigh."

Joe bent and kissed her ear. "Good."

"Joe?" said Hazel, "can I ask you something? I'll understand it if you tell me it's none of my business, but do you and Sue do this with other couples?"

"You mean, are we regular swingers?"

"Yes, I suppose that's what I mean."

"No, we're not. Only ever with one couple. We used to have some other - playmates, I suppose I'd call them - but Bill got promoted and transferred and they moved away."

"Bill? Anybody I know?"

"Nosy! In confidence?"

"Yes, but I'll tell Ken, of course."

Joe laughed. "Of course. Bill and Carol Miller, remember them?"

Hazel twisted round to look at him. "Carol? The librarian? Joe, she's a cliché! Hair in a bun, horn-rimmed glasses, long skirts!"

"You should see her naked, with her hair down, sucking a cock, still wearing those glasses."

"Wow!"

"Wow, indeed. Sue says Bill's pretty good, too."

Hazel laughed. "You would never think it, to look at them."

Joe chuckled. "What about we four? Pretty normal, everyday folk, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, I guess. Was Carol a good fuck?"

"Very. She loved sex and wasn't afraid to let her partner know it."

"I love sex."

"Good." Joe bent and kissed her ear again. "Especially considering what we're about to do."

Hazel giggled. "What are we going to do, Joe, dear?"

"What do you want to do? I'm happy for you to choose our way, this first time. I want you to want to do it again, so I have to make sure you're getting what you want, Hazel, love."

Hazel turned her head and kissed him. "All right, Joe. First, I want you to lie back and let me ride you until we come. After that? Well, we can decide then."

Joe laughed. "That suits me, sweetheart, suits me very well. Any time you're ready." He lay back, smiling at her. Hazel bent over and kissed him, then went to her knees beside him.

"I need to ensure that this pole of yours is up to the task," she said, reaching out and taking a light grasp of Joe's already hard prick.

"No complaints so far," he said.

"Maybe so, but I'm a gal who makes her own judgements."

"Very right and proper, too. And?"

She squeezed him. "Pretty good. Needs a little stiffening, I think."

Before Joe could do or say anything, he found his prick enveloped in the warm, wet sweetness of Hazel's mouth. He sighed in content, and Hazel's head lifted.

"Sad sigh, or happy sigh?" she said, an impish grin on her face.

"A very happy sigh, Hazel dear."

"I thought so. When you mentioned Carol and cock-sucking, I guessed you meant it was your cock she was sucking."

"Mine and Bill's." Joe chuckled. "Not simultaneously."

"Tricky, if it was." She giggled. "It would take a lot of co-operation between you and Bill." Her head dropped, and Joe felt himself enveloped again, Hazel's tongue weaving patterns on his hardness. She didn't try to deep-throat him, contenting herself with the first two or three inches of his hardness, but that meant his glans was at her tongue's mercy and she let that nimble instrument play around the head of his prick, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings.

Joe caressed her neck and ears as she played, feeling himself get even harder than he'd been, and he thought he was more than ready before. "Don't get me too excited if you want to ride, baby," he murmured.

With a last lick and swirl of her tongue, Hazel sat up. "You're right. I think you're hard enough now, anyway." She moved to kneel astride his legs, shuffling forward on her knees until she was poised above him. She took him in a light grasp, lowering herself until the thick, blunt head of his prick parted her lower lips, then took her hand away. She smiled into his eyes as she began to lower herself, slowly, slowly, onto him. She was swinging her hips slightly as she went, so that the effect was of him being screwed into her clasping pussy, snug about him as she descended. As her bottom hit his thighs, she sighed again, but before he could speak, said, "Happy sigh, Joe. That was my patented 'Oh my god, my pussy's full of prick and it's wonderful' sigh." She bent forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.

She straightened, a smile on her face, and began to move, lifting until he almost left her, feeling the emptiness, relishing the newly-filled sensation as she came down again. Joe's hands came up and he cupped her breasts, squeezing gently, his thumbs rubbing gently across her nipples. She covered his hands with her own, pressing them to her, never ceasing her motion on him. She leaned back slightly, angling their joining so that his prick went into her just so, relishing the feel of him within her.

She'd been excited by the idea of fucking Joe for hours now and, often quick to reach her first climax when the mood was on her, she could feel the sensations rising in her. Joe's hands were still warm on her breasts, and she began to move more quickly, squeezing down on him as she moved, seeing a grin of appreciation on his face as her pussy muscles contracted.

"You like that," she said. It wasn't a question.

"I love it," he said.

She was getting close now and she moved faster. Joe was starting to feel the moment getting to him too and he began to thrust up at Hazel as she came down. She grinned at him, never ceasing her motion. Her breasts were bobbing now as she moved, and he let his hands drop to her hips, pulling her to him as he thrust up into her. She felt the tide of her climax rising in her, and she closed her eyes, feeling him, losing herself in the sensation of impending pleasure, getting closer, closer, closer, ...

Joe was excited too, and he too had been anticipating the moment all afternoon, he too was being carried by the tide of impending climax, he too was getting closer, and it was Joe who came first, his hips thrusting hard up at Hazel, an animal cry in his throat as climactic reflex threw him at her in spasming thrusts. Hazel screamed tightly, her pussy clutching at him, the waves of sensation washing over her as they came.

They were wet with sweat in the warm summer night and Joe could see the gleam of moisture on her skin, reddened in the firelight, her breasts lifting as she gasped for breath, her pounding heart matching his own, the pulsing clutch of her pussy slowly easing, as his own climax slowly ended in spasmic twitches, his prick slowly softening in the heat and wetness of her core.

Hazel collapsed forwards across him, her breathing hoarse in his ears and he brought his arms up to hold her close. Eventually, as they stilled, their breathing almost back to normal, she sat up again, giving him a quick kiss. She smiled down at him, and he laughed.

"That was damned good," he said.

She nodded sagely. "A fair judgement, sir. Under the circumstances, my pussy and I will be only too glad to co-operate with you on a future mutual pleasure-seeking assignment."

"You mean?"

"Soon as we're recovered, let's fuck!" She took his arm, angling it so that she could read the time on his watch. She giggled.

"What?" he said.

"It's still Nude Day, too."

12