We're Ready for Our Hazing

Story Info
Three Freshman get Humiliated by Sorority Sisters.
3.5k words
3.78
144.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RING RING RING.

Thunk. Quiet.

RING RING RING.

Chris looked up with one eye. His digital clock was 4:29 a.m. Is this worth it?, he asked himself, sprawled out on his dorm bed. Across the room, his roommate Kevin was sound asleep.

RING RING RING.

Chris answered the phone.

"GET UP JERK-OFFS! GET UP! YOUR MISSION IS IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING CAMPUS SQUARE. GET IT BY 5:00 A.M. OR YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!!!! Click."

Pledge week sucks, Chris though to himself, but you'll get through it. Pledge week sucks, but you'll get through it.

"Kevin… Kevin… Kevin!!!" He yelled.

"What… huh," Kevin sat up bleary eyed.

"We gotta get up. The frat brothers delivered a mission and we can't miss it, or else… you know."

"Yeah, dude, we'll have to like drink a case of beer in four hours. Ugh." Kevin said.

"Let's get Smalls." Chris said.

The two freshmen got up, and quickly dressed. 4:36 a.m. Chris rushed down the hall and started banging on Smalls' door, "Hey Smalls, get up!"

"I'm up." Smalls opened the door. He was fully dressed. "Hey, do you have your porno mag and dildo?." Smalls asked.

"Yeah." Chris said with disgust. All pledge week, the three freshmen were each required to carry a porno mag and dildo. If any frat bother was around, they could tell them to take out the porno mag and look through it. The frat brothers often made them do it during class. The frat brothers could also make them take the dildo out and throw it at anyone. One of the senior brothers made Chris throw the dildo at the most beautiful football cheerleader, Stephanie Kenney, and then take out his porn mag and pretend to read it. Stephanie was not too happy when she and her friends brought the dildo back to Chris.

"At least we don't have it as bad as Kevin," Smalls said. "He has to carry a gay porno mag and ben-wa balls." Steve laughed.

The three freshmen – Kevin, Steve, and Smalls -- made their way out of the dorm in the early morning light and headed to Campus Square. 4:45 a.m. It was silent. The ground had a dusting of snow, and the air was cold.

"So where is it, dude?" Kevin said, peering around the empty square. He blew into his hands to warm them.

"There!" Smalls pointed, up to the statute of a cherub in the middle of a fountain on the side of the square. Sure, enough, there was a white envelope hanging from the cherub's penis. They ran to it.

Smalls pulled the letter off and opened it. There was a note.

OK LITTLE BITCH PLEDGES. IT'S TIME FOR THE WOMEN TO TEACH YOU A LESSON. GO TO KAPPA SIGMA IOTA ON THE EAST SIDE OF CAMPUS. RING THE DOOR BELL AND TELL THEM YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR HAZING.

THE BROTHERS

"Shit," Chris said, "Isn't Stephanie Kenney in KSI?"

"I think so dude; hey, didn't you throw a dildo at her?" Kevin said.

"Yeah."

"What do you think they'll make us do?" Chris asked.

They all shrugged.

DING DONG. DING DONG.

The three pledges stood in front of the KSI House. It was a beautifully restored classic white mansion, with huge pillars.

The wooden front door creaked open. Inside, the most beautiful brunette with deep auburn eyes appeared wearing a white Greek gown. It hung off her hard dark nipples, which were faintly visible. She held a small candle with both of her hands. Around her neck rested a Gold medallion in the letters KSI.

"Ummm… uh…," Chris stammered, "We're here…. We're ready for our hazing."

"Come in," she said, softly, pleasantly, "take off your jackets, scarves, hats, socks and shoes. Put your backpacks on the floor." They did so and she closed the door. She put their coats and shoes on a table next to the door.

"Follow me quietly," she said. Then she turned around, her gown swaying, and then settling on her hips and ass. The gown bounced with each cheek as she walked.

They followed her through the house. The windows were shuttered and draped, and the house was dark, illuminated only by candles. She made a left, then a right. "Watch your step," she warned, as they descended down a flight of stairs into more darkness.

"This is creepy, dude," Kevin said. Chris put his finger to his mouth to shush him.

They reached a totally black room. It was cold, maybe 50 degrees. The ground felt bitterly cold on their feet. The only light emanated from the woman's candle. She pointed into the darkness. She motioned them forward. They followed her finger and walked into the darkness until she was about ten or fifteen feet away. Then she blew out the candle, and everything was dark.

"Hey!!!" Chris yelled, "Where are you?"

Kevin and Smalls were too scared to say anything.

Suddenly a large bright light shined in their faces and they were blinded. They couldn't see anything except a piercing point of light.

"Water now," a female voice commanded.

Suddenly, a torrent of freezing cold water was splashed on the three.

"Holy shit, dude, that's cold!" Kevin screamed.

"Water now!" The voice commanded again.

Another torrent of freezing cold water splashed on three, drenching them to the bone. All their clothes, even down to their underwear was soaking wet.

"Hold it!" Chris pleaded.

"Water now!" And again, a splash. The three were shivering uncontrollably.

"Grain alcohol now!" The female voice called out. Two women in gowns came forth from behind the lights and handed them six glasses of clear liquid.

"Drink!" The voice said. The three freshmen instinctively gulped down the glasses – two glasses for each. The liquid burned as it went down their throats, the fumes rising through their nostrils.

"Holy shit, that's strong," Chris exclaimed. Smalls started to cough. The booze only made it seem colder in the room. As their eyes adjusted, they could now see that they were at the end of a dark room, their backs against a brick wall. The floor was concrete and damp with water. In front of them were two large blinding lights pointed at them. Behind the lights, in a semi-circle around them were young women wearing Greek gowns. On the right, one of the women held two leases for a sheep and a dog. There was also a sorority girl with bright red hair holding an opened box of Trojan condoms. Sticking out were a number of what looked liked used and washed condoms.

"What the?!" Chris cried out.

The brunette with the Gold Medallion who led them in stepped forward and yelled "Silence! All hail Stephanie Kenney, first among daughters of Kappa Sigma Iota, wise leader of our sorority, great dresser, anal-izer of twenty-three fraternity pledges ---

"Anal-izer?!" Kevin said, turning to Chris.

"-- straight A student, future lawyer-doctor-congressman, knee-er of forty-five testicle sacks, and all around great woman." The brunette stepped back.

The girls then chanted loudly in unison -- "We follow in you, most merciful leader, show us the way to haze these pledges" – the walls echoing behind the three freshman.

Then silence. The semi-circle opened up and a tall voluptuous figure stepped forward, covered in a white Greek gown. A hood came over her head, casting a shadow on her face. Around her neck rested a gold medallion right between her large fat breasts. Chris squinted, what did the medallion say? It looked like letters, but no… As she came closer, Chris stared in horror as he saw that the medallion was the silhouette of a woman with a large strap-on anal raping a man on his hands and knees. Kevin and Smalls also noticed, and their faces became white.

"The first haze we will play," the leader said, "is the . . ."

"Now, hold on just a second here," Chris said, starting to feel the effect of the grain alcohol, "hold on just a fuckin' second. We're leaving, this is not happening." He staggered.

"Are you done?" The leader said. Chris didn't say anything. The leader continued, "Where will you go? How will you get away? There are over forty of my sisters here. We have tasers and pepper spray. You are piss drunk. It's 8 degrees outside, your clothes are completely wet, and we burned your coats and shoes. Maybe we'll let you run outside and let you get frostbite on your winkle dicks?" There was laughter among the sisters. "And finally, you came here to get into a fraternity, did you not? You want this listing, you play our game."

Chris hung his head, resigned.

"Wait, don't I know you?" The leader removed her hood slowly. She was blonde, and looked just like… it was… Stephanie Kenney, the most beautiful cheerleader on campus. "You threw a dildo at me. Now the tables are turned, eh?"

"The first haze we will play is shrinkage. The loser will have his turn with Betty the sheep and Walker the dog. Water now!"

A huge splash of water landed on the three freshman. They were drenched and shivering uncontrollably. The women started chanting "Shrinkage! Shrinkage! Shrinkage!"

"Off with your clothes!" Stephanie yelled, as another torrent of water hit the three.

Chris saw no choice, and took off his shirt and pants, down to his boxers. Kevin followed suit. Smalls took off his shirt, but stopped.

"If you don't obey me, we will throw you out right now! There will be no fraternity, no nothing. Everything comes off!" Stephanie commanded.

Kevin pulled his boxers off. He was pathetic. His penis was small to start out with, but the cold water had made his genitals extra small. Kevin's penis was merely a button with too little peanuts suspended below it.

"We've got shrinkage!" Stephanie called out to the sorority sisters, who all laughed. "I feel sorry for your future wife, if you ever trick any woman into marrying you – I deem you button penis."

Chris was next. He dropped his shorts. His normally five-inch hard dick was now a shadow of itself. It looked like the cap of a sharpie pen, all shriveled up. His balls were reddish and shaking in the cold.

"It's so cute!" One of the sorority sisters called out.

Smalls did nothing.

"What's wrong, boy?" Stephanie said. Smalls did not answer. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Smalls."

"Well, Smalls," Stephanie smiled, "Take it off, or else you automatically lose to button penis boy and you get with Betty the sheep."

Smalls pulled down his pants. Then he quickly dropped his underwear, and looked up.

There was a hush and whispers among the sorority sisters.

"Well, looks like someone is a big boy." Stephanie said, smirking.

Hanging from Smalls' crotch was a fat ugly flaccid cock, the length and shape of an athletic tube sock stuffed with rags. The cock was uncircumcised, and fleshy foreskin hung about two inches past its head. The cock pointed straight down, except the tip or the head, which actually curved up toward his ass. Even though it was cold, Smalls' penis was still as massive and thick as bottle of shampoo. The cold even made the foreskin tighten around the penis-head, making the whole cock seem more ominous and alien. Kevin and Chris stared down at the alien appendage with their jaws open.

Smalls' testicles were also large. So large, in fact, that they didn't fit neatly between his legs like a normal man, but rather bulged out in front of his legs like oranges in a bag against the wall in the supermarket.

"Only one thing is clear," Stephanie said, "Smalls is definitely the wrong name. I will have the pleasure of smacking your balls later."

Then turning toward Kevin she pointed and commanded, "Take the button penis and put him with Betty." The sheep bayed in the background. Two women came and grabbed Kevin, pulling him into a separate room. Betty the sheep, the dog, and the redhead with the used condoms followed.

"Dude no! Dude!" Kevin yelled as he was being taken away, "That's unfair! I'm larger when it's not cold." A door slammed, and muffled noises could be heard from within. Kevin was gone.

"The next haze we play is shootage." Stephanie says, "And the loser gets to suck the Mabutu. Though I think it's clear who will lose."

"What or who is Mabutu?!" Chris asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Ok, you two bitches, there's the wooden target on the wall. The first of you to shoot cum from this line and hit the target is the winner. The loser gets Mabutu. Now go!"

"Hold on just a second," Chris pleaded, "wait just a second here."

But Smalls did not wait, as he was anxious to avoid "the Mabutu". He ran to the line, his fat cock bouncing and slapping his thigh along the way. Once there, he grabbed his massive dong and started to jack it. Behind him, the sorority sisters chanted "Shootage! Shootage! Shootage!"

Chris saw that Smalls had started. Chris looked around at the chanting sisters, then he stopped pleading with Stephanie and ran to the line, fretting. I can't lose this, he thought.

Smalls had started slowly pumping his dong. It was filling up with blood, getting engorged, more and more massive. Like raising a huge flag or a space ship getting ready to launch. His large balls turned and twisted in their sack, building up sperm.

Chris frantically started jacking his shriveled penis off. He was using only his thumb and forefinger, but the cursed thing would not respond! It stayed flaccid and cold, a mere inch in length now. Normally, he could get his weenie hard to five-inches in a jiffy, but there was too much pressure. All the sorority sisters were looking at him, giggling at his shriveled dick, and he was standing next to Smalls' massive python.

Speaking of python, Smalls' penis was shaking violently now, as ounce and ounce of blood rushed into it, expanding it, fattening it like a overstuffed sausage. Huge, large, offending – words that might describe the thing protruding from Smalls' midsection. The sorority sisters could tell that Smalls was close to cumming, because with each pump of his hand down his tree-trunk-like dong shaft, his ball sack would tighten, raising his ample nuts up and down, like oversized fuzzy dice in a truck driving over an unpaved road. The sisters started chanting louder and louder, "shootage! Shootage! Shootage!", their voices taking on the cadence of female dogs in heat.

Chris turned to look at Smalls jacking his fat cock. And then it there was a slight calm, and Smalls stopped for second. A rippled moved, almost in slow motion through the length of his cock, like a wave. When it reached the tip, Smalls' giant penis head, all red and gnarly, emerged from the extended sheath of foreskin, pushing it back. The head got larger and larger, and splurrshsit! slpherlrr! Reams and reams of white liquid started spraying out from his giant dick splashing onto the wooden target on the wall. Smalls resumed pumping his penis vigorously. The sorority sisters started chanting "Go Smallie! Go Smallie! Go Smallie!" as more and more cum came spurting out – his cock acting like an out-of-control fire hose. Chris, totally mesmerized, stopped jacking his tiny weenie, and just looked in awe. After what seemed like an eternity, the spurts stopped, but Smalls kept squeezing the last drops out of his fat dong. The drops splashed on the floor. Exhausted, he let his python go and it swung down and slapped his thigh loudly, and then bounced up, pointing diagonally to the ground. It kept bouncing slightly from the release of pressure, the blood returning from penis to body. Smalls hunched over with a look of sheer contentment.

Just as Chris had a second to gain his composure, a hat was forced onto his head. No, not a hat, a blonde wig! What's going on, he fretted. He tried to take it off, but someone grabbed his hands and slapped a pair of handcuffs on him.

"Stop it!" he screamed.

Another hand started shoving something red in his face, and something blue. They lifted his legs up and put some sort of harness on him around his waist and on his chest – wait, not a harness, but panties and a bra!!!! Pink lingerie. They forced him to his knees on the cold concrete. His handcuffed-hands fell in from of him – he was now on his hands and knees.

Stephanie stepped in front of him.

"Oh my, you are pretty," she said.

"Let me go."

"Umm… let me think about it… ok, no. This is what you get for throwing a dildo at me on campus lawn. Here take a look at how pretty you are." She put a small mirror in front of him. He looked like an old blonde hooker from the pier. He had a blonde wig, mascara, bright red lipstick and blue eye shadow. He was decked out in pink lingerie.

"Very funny. Now let me go," Chris demanded.

She smiled.

"Bring out the Mobutu!" She commanded.

The white robed sorority sisters parted, and the brunette sister with the golden KSI medallion walked slowly out, dragging a wagon hitch with her hand. Or was she dragging a broom? No, too big. Was she dragging the handle of pick-ax? No, it was darker in color. Was she . . . oh my god, Chris realized, she pulling a black man into the room by his long pole-like penis! Chris's eyes opened wide with fear. The brunette sister was indeed pulling the man by his schlong – which was about a foot and a half long and so fat that the brunette's hand only went about 2/3 around it. The black man was not built, but he was tall and lanky. The sorority sisters began chanting, "Mobutu! Mobutu! Mobutu!"

"Mobutu," Stephanie instructed, "I know you're blind and have bad hearing, but we have a new pledge this week. Her name is . . . Christine, and for her initiation, she has to give you a blowjob."

The black man smiled, "I canna see her, but she does smell veree good. And I'm sure she has real nice-like hair."

The brunette sister pulled the Mobutu closer to Chris, and the let go of his hard erect penis. It bounced around a bit and then settled, pointing straight at Chris mouth.

"Wait a sec – mgommphh mphh slurp mmmffff." As Chris opened his mouth to speak the large black man grabbed the back of his head, and jammed his schlong between Chris's lips. The man caressed Chris's blonde wig. He began to shove his huge cock in and out of Chris's mouth, rocking his ass back and forth and pushing Chris's head in unison with his hands.

"Yoouuu haf pretty hair," the black man said, thrusting his hips back and forth.

In the background, the sorority sisters were singing, "Whose afraid of the big black cock, the big black cock, the big black cock? Whose afraid of the big black cock, the big black cock, the big black cock?"

Chris was gagging, trying to yell that he couldn't breath; his lips were stretched wide open. He turned his eyes to the side, and saw that Stephanie had taken off her white Greek robe, and was dressed in her head cheerleading outfit—a short pleated skirt, a tank top all in the school colors of red and white. She looked hot, but what was that bulge in her skirt? Stephanie pulled the skirt up to reveal a huge realistic brown strap-on cock. It was not as big as Mobutu's or even Smalls', but it was still about 11 inches long and thick, oh yes, very thick.

She pointed her finger at Chris, who was on his hands and knees:

"Ok, Chris, you are number twenty-four for anal-ization."

Chris's eyes went wide as he was being face-fucked by Mobutu.

Stephanie climbed onto to him from behind and inserted her strap-on into his ass "sans lubrication". His screams were muffled, as she began to pump his ass without mercy.

* * *

It was four o'clock in the afternoon the next day. Chris was lying on his dorm bed. He still couldn't walk without feeling a sharp pain in his rectum. And he couldn't get the taste of the black man's cum out of his mouth, no matter how many glasses of water he chugged.

RING RING RING

"Hello," Chris answered the phone weakly.

"Hey PUSSY-LICKER! WHAT'S UP JERK-OFF? DID YOU COMPLETE YOUR MISSION?"

"Yes, the three of us did."

"Bring the gold football statute to the FRAT HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!! And I mean now!"

"What?!"

"The gold football statute that you were supposed to steal yesterday!"

"I don't understand. We went to KSI like. . ."

"LISTEN YOU PANSY PLEDGE – if we ever hear you wasting your time on KSI sorority chicks instead of accomplishing missions, we will KICK YOUR ASS! You are never to visit KSI! Now, complete the mission and bring the gold statute!"

12