We're Screwed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,737 Followers

The moment ran through her head again; it was an epic kiss, like in the movies. Madison had never been kissed liked that before. She kept replaying it over and over in her mind, wondering how she and Nathan had arrived to a point in their relationship where a kiss could make Madison question her entire reality. She was in love with her step-brother and unable to deny the fact any longer. Madison was happy, excited, and terrified all at once. She felt completely helpless against the butterflies that danced in her stomach whenever she thought of him. It was as though her heart had chosen Nathan, giving her no say in the matter.

Madison paced the length of her bedroom thinking about the kiss, back and forth, until she heard someone come home. She snapped a glance to her closed bedroom door and wondered if Nathan would come find her right away. Her foot tapped with nervousness when she heard someone climbing the stairs, folding forearms over her stomach in an attempt to quell the re-awakened butterflies within.

There was a brief and agonizing silence before Nathan's soft voice came from beyond the doorway, "Maddy?"

"It's open," Madison told him. She stood frozen with uncertainty as her brother stepped in. He had showered and changed since the game, looking remarkably handsome wearing the shirt and tie required of all players on game day.

"Hey," Nathan greeted almost shyly.

Madison pushed a curly strand of blonde hair behind an ear, "Hi."

"I was, uh, happy to see you at the game tonight. Thanks for coming, that meant a lot to me."

"I wanted to be there," Madison smiled warmly. "I've always liked watching you play."

Nathan seemed tentative and unsure, "So, um, where's your head at?"

"All over the place," Madison admitted.

"Yeah. Me too."

"Nathan," Madison took a steadying breath. She couldn't avoid the elephant in the room any longer, "When you kissed me... that was... that was big."

Nathan seemed to agree, "Yeah."

"That wasn't like any normal kiss," Madison told him. "We've been as close to sex as two people can get without actually having it, but that kiss meant more to me than all the other stuff we've been doing."

Nathan lifted a hand to the back of his neck, "I know. I feel the same way. Look, I've had a crush on you since our parents first hooked up. But things have moved way beyond that and it doesn't have anything to do with the sexual stuff we've been doing. I know it's crazy, but it's like you're the perfect girl for me. I always feel comfortable talking to you; I can tell you anything! I love it when we hang out. I like how smart you are, and how kind and tender you are. You're beautiful. You make me laugh. You get me, Maddy."

Madison formed a circle with her lips and exhaled slowly. She loved what Nathan was saying, but her world seemed to grow more chaotic with every word. It was dizzying.

"Madison..." Nathan declared, "I love you."

Madison turned and hid her face, struggling to breathe. The weight of Nathan's words were immense and she was in awe that her brother had the courage to say them. Madison didn't know if she would've had the strength to put her feelings out there so vulnerably, even though that had been her intention earlier.

"Maddy?"

Madison turned back around, "Everything you said, I-I feel it too."

Nathan saw tears welling in his sister's eyes, "Then, why are you crying?"

"Because I'm a wreck, okay? For the last two weeks all I've been able to think about is you. I've felt this unbearable guilt because I've been falling for you and I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I've been insanely jealous of Millie..." Madison pushed a hand through her hair, "And I haven't been able to talk to anyone about it, so everything has been building up inside me and making me crazy!"

Nathan rushed forward and took Madison into his arms. She grasped her brother tightly and pressed her face against his chest.

"What are we going to do, Nathan?"

"We're going to be together," Nathan said as he caressed a palm against her back. "And we're not going to hide."

Madison reluctantly pushed away and took a step back, "What?"

Nathan saw the fear in his sister's expression.

"Nathan, that's crazy. What will people think?"

Nathan lifted his shoulders, "I don't know. But the way I see it we have three choices. The first? We could end this right now, and not be together. The second choice is to be together, but lie to everyone and try keeping it a secret."

Nathan sighed, "I don't know about you, but I hate both of those ideas."

Madison nodded with resigned agreement, "And the third option?"

"We can't be the first step-siblings to fall in love with each other," Nathan said. "We're not doing anything fundamentally wrong. We're not related by blood. We're both adults. I really, truly love you, Madison. And I don't want to keep that a secret. I'm not ashamed of my feelings for you and I don't feel like I should be forced to hide them. We could tell people and deal with the fallout. At least we wouldn't have to sneak around."

Madison's head spun, "But... but what if we do this and then break up? What if we fall in love but it doesn't end up working out? We'll have put our parents and friends through all that craziness, and we won't be able to simply go our separate ways. We're in the same family, Nathan. Imagine if you got married to someone else and she had to see me at holidays and stuff, knowing you used to be with me?"

"What are you saying?" Nathan asked worriedly. He was scared Madison would end their relationship.

"I'm saying we need to be sure about our feelings before we announce them to the world."

Nathan seemed confused, "So...?"

"As much as I hate to say it," Madison laid a hand on her brother's chest, "I think we're stuck with option number two for a while."

"You mean... you want to be with me?"

"Of course I do," Madison's expression was soft. "I can't just turn off my feelings for you, not now. The heart wants what it wants, you know?"

"I don't like the idea of sneaking around, though. People only hide things when they know they've done something wrong, or they're ashamed."

Madison offered pleading eyes, "It would be wrong to our family and friends, Nathan. They see us as siblings, regardless of how we feel about each other."

Nathan lifted an arm and took a handful of his short black hair, growling in frustration.

"I can't put my mom through the drama. Not until I'm absolutely sure you and I can be a long-term thing. If we keep it a secret, at least we're the only ones who get hurt if it doesn't work. At the very least we have to wait until we've moved out of this house."

"It'll work," Nathan argued persistently.

Madison shook her head, "We don't know that. I know we're all blissed-out on each other now, but we have to be realistic about this."

Nathan's expression soured, "So you're cool with sneaking around and not being able to tell anyone?"

"It beats the alternative," Madison murmured, "because I don't know if I have the strength to resist my feelings for you."

"I don't know," Nathan said. "I don't know if I can do that. Why does this have to be so hard?"

Madison gave her brother a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry, Nathan. But..."

Nathan spun, "I need to think this over. I-I need to sort it out."

"Nathan," Madison fretted when he started towards the door. "Nathan, wait. Talk to me..."

But Nathan didn't linger. Madison followed him as far as her bedroom doorway before realizing that it might not be a bad thing to let her brother think things through and be sure about what he wanted. She watched as he disappeared into his room, lingering for a while and wondering if she should try to talk to him. Before Madison could make her decision Nathan emerged from his bedroom; he had changed and was carrying his basketball. Madison watched him leave the house.

She listened as Nathan's truck backed out of the driveway, wondering if she had made a mistake. She realized that she never told him she loved him. He had said the words to her, but she never said them back.

He deserved to hear how she felt, Madison decided. She needed him to know before Nathan made any decisions. Snatching up her jacket, Madison hurried to chase after her brother. If Nathan took his basketball, chances are he was headed towards the park.

=====

Warren lined up his sixth empty can of beer on a picnic table next to the basketball court. After fishing out another can from a cooler, he snapped it open and took a long swallow. It was Warren's private tradition to wind down after a big football game with a twelve-pack of beer. Normally he was alone at the quiet suburban park, so he grew curious when a flash of headlights turned into the parking lot.

"What do we have here?" Warren smiled when he saw who got out of the car, "What's up? You out slumming or something?"

Madison approached her brother's friend and teammate, "You wish. I'm looking for Nathan, have you seen him?"

Warren tilted his head and regarded Madison's slightly puffy eyes, "What's wrong, you two have a lover's quarrel?"

Madison frowned, "You don't know what you're talking about, Warren."

Warren displayed a cocky smirk, "I know you put the zap on Nathan's head with that sexy little body of yours. I barely see him anymore. You got him hooked like a fish."

"Whatever," Madison sighed; she didn't have the patience. "Have you seen him, or not?"

"Sorry, Maddy." Warren lifted his beer for a draining swallow, "I haven't seen him since after the game."

Madison didn't like the way Warren kept leering at her and began to grow nervous. It was late in the evening, completely dark around the basketball court, and the nearest house was two blocks away. No one else was in the park except her and a drunken linebacker twice her size; a sixth-sense was screaming at Madison to do an about-face.

She tried to act casual, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets, "I thought he was on his way here. If he shows up will you ask him to call me?"

Warren hopped off the picnic table and cast his empty beer can into the grass, "Why don't you wait for him? Have a drink and keep me company for a while."

Madison turned towards her car, "Tempting, but no thanks."

"Come on," Warren lunged and grabbed Madison's elbow. "I know you give it up for Nathan. So why not give me some, huh?"

Madison spun and slapped a palm across Warren's cheek, "Let go of me!"

But Warren wasn't so easily deterred and tightened his grip around Madison's arm, "What's wrong, Maddy? You'll fuck your own brother but you're too good for me? Is that it? Do you only go for guys you're related to?"

Madison tried to yank her arm away but wasn't strong enough, "You're drunk, Warren. Let me g-"

Before she even knew what was happening, Madison felt the ground hit her back blasting the air from her lungs.

Warren had thrown her to the dewy grass and was on top of her before she could react. Madison tried to yell but Warren was over twice her weight and she was struggling simply to breathe with his body pinned over hers. She started to panic when he began roughly yanking at her jeans, suddenly understanding that Warren meant to take what she wouldn't give.

"You're so fucking hot, Maddy." Warren held her prone with a forearm and pushed Madison's jeans down her hips, "Nathan doesn't know how lucky he is."

Madison shuddered with revulsion when she felt Warren's tongue slide against her cheek. "Get off me!" she growled, struggling desperately to fight against his burly form. A rough hand groped between her legs and grabbed at her panties. Madison squirmed and wriggled as much as she could to keep Warren at bay.

"Help!" she screamed hoarsely, hoping someone would hear her. "Help me!"

"Come on, Maddy," Warren rasped. His breath stunk of cheap beer, "You know you want it! You fuckin' tease..."

Fear clawed at Madison's soul. She clenched her eyes shut, unwilling to look at the evil demon of a boy about to rape her. She tried to fight him, tried to hit him or kick him, but Warren was too strong and she lacked leverage.

"You bastard," she hissed desperately, hearing the zipping sound of his fly opening.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," Warren whispered. "You'll forget all about Nathan by the time I'm -"

Suddenly, his weight left her. Madison opened her tear-filled eyes to see Warren moving up and off her against his will.

"What are you doing?!?" Nathan yelled as he grabbed Warren by the neck and yanked him off his sister. He threw his teammate backwards with a strength fueled by anger and adrenaline. Warren crashed hard against the picnic table, sending empty beer cans flying.

Nathan was upon him in an instant, pushing Warren to the ground and beating him with savage punches. Warren briefly attempted to fight back but was quickly overwhelmed by Nathan's rage; after several solid impacts against his face, Warren felt awareness slipping from his grasp.

"Nathan!" Madison cried, struggling to stand and pull her jeans up at the same time. "Nathan, Stop! You're going to kill him!"

"That's my sister!" Nathan screamed, unrelenting in his assault.

"Nathan!" Madison cried again, throwing herself at her brother to push him away from Warren. It took all her strength, but Nathan finally stepped back. She saw fury in Nathan's eyes and knew she had to calm him before he did something they'd all regret.

"It's over," Madison pleaded, cupping Nathan's cheeks in her hands and forcing him to look into her eyes. "Nathan, it's over."

Warren moaned but made no attempt to rise from the ground.

Looking into his sister's tear-filled eyes snapped Nathan out of his rage, "Maddy, a-are you okay?"

Madison nodded quickly, caressing her palm against Nathan's jaw line.

"He didn't hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Madison assured him. "You came just in time."

"I thought... I thought he..."

Madison shook her head, refusing to let Nathan's eyes leave hers until he calmed.

"Should we call the police?" Nathan wondered after letting the tension relax from his muscles.

Madison glanced over her shoulder at Warren's bloodied face, "No, no police. He could say something about us."

"So? We're not breaking any laws. He tried to rape you!"

"Our parents would find out," Madison worried, wiping tears off her cheek. "It's not worth it. Let's just go home, okay? Please just take me home."

=====

Steam filled the bathroom and the glass shower door fogged over with condensation. Madison stood prone under the water trying to wash away the stench of Warren's drunken breath from her memories, but she feared it would take more than a shower. Thinking about the situation made it seem almost surreal, as though Madison were looking at herself from outside her own body. Rape was one of those awful things a person never thinks will happen to them until it does. If Nathan had been fifteen seconds slower...

Madison shuddered at the thought.

She began to question her decision not to call the police, as Nathan had suggested. What if she wasn't the last girl Warren tried to rape? What if she wasn't the first? Madison had felt scared and humiliated; she wasn't thinking clearly at the park. But she realized there was nothing to be humiliated about. If another girl could be spared what Madison suffered, which could have been a lot worse, it was her duty to speak up.

Once out of the shower Madison wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel and combed her blonde hair. She brushed her teeth, rubbed some moisturizer into her arms, and did all the things she normally did before bed. But even losing herself in her nightly routine couldn't remove the memory of Warren's lusty tongue dragging against the skin of Madison's face. She wanted to close her eyes and erase the memory, as though her mind had a 'delete' button, but it wouldn't go away. Doing her best not to cry, Madison decided she didn't want to be alone. She wanted to be with the boy she loved.

"Nathan?" Madison murmured a few moments later, lightly knocking on her brother's bedroom door.

"It's open."

Madison padded barefoot into Nathan's room, still wrapped in her bath towel.

Nathan had been lying in bed, clad only in a pair of basketball shorts, but rose when his sister came in. Even though her damp hair was without style, and she was devoid of make-up, Nathan thought his sister looked beautiful.

"How are you?" he asked with concern.

"I'm going to be okay," Madison replied. "But you were right. We should have reported Warren. I'm going to the station first thing in the morning and tell the police what happened. I couldn't live with myself if he raped another girl because I didn't come forward."

"I'll go with you," Nathan promised.

Madison closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around Nathan's chest, clasping herself against him. "Thank you. Thank you for saving me."

Nathan held his sister, smelling the shampoo in her hair. "What were you even doing there?" he wondered.

"Looking for you," she murmured against his bare chest. "To tell you how much I love you." Madison looked up to Nathan's face, "You told me you loved me, Nathan. I wanted you to know that I love you too."

"Glad to hear it," Nathan said, "but couldn't you have waited until I got home?"

"How was I supposed to know that ape Warren would be waiting to rape me?"

Nathan's eyes still carried concern, "You're sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," Madison assured him. "I just... I got scared, and freaked out, and I want it to go away. Will you make it go away?"

"How?" Nathan wanted to know.

With one turn of her hand Madison's towel slipped free and fell to the floor. She watched her brother's eyes as they took in her suddenly nude form. She adored the desire found in Nathan's expression whenever he looked at her body. "Make me feel something else," Madison whispered as she pressed her body against his. "Make me feel good, even if it's only for a little while."

Nathan felt his sister's breasts press against his torso and her fingers glide against his back, "Are you sure? I mean after what just happened?"

Madison nodded her cheek against his bare chest, "Make love to me."

Nathan kissed his sister's forehead and then moved to turn off the lights. Moonlight streamed through the window, silhouetting his frame as Madison watched him shed his shorts and lock the bedroom door.

"We have to be quiet," Nathan said as he returned to his sister and led her towards the bed. "Our parents –"

"Came home drunk," Madison grinned. "I'm sure they're both long passed-out by now."

"Seriously?" Nathan laughed.

Madison fell backwards on Nathan's bed, drawing her brother with. He hovered over her on outstretched arms and the pair kissed, lightly at first but with growing passion. His smooth athletic frame felt so good that Madison couldn't keep her hands off her brother; her palms glided along his chest, stomach, and arms.

It was Nathan who broke the kiss. He remained over Madison, staring into her eyes. He looked wanting, but there was hesitance in his eyes.

"What is it?" Madison murmured. She wondered if he was having second thoughts.

Nathan seemed shy, "Um..."

"Are you okay?" Madison cupped his cheek, "Don't you want to? Because we don't have to -"

"I do," Nathan quickly clarified. "I'm just... I've only ever done this once, and that was a while ago. I'm not even sure we did it right."

Madison's smile lit up the room even brighter than the moon. She was relieved to know Nathan was simply shy about his inexperience and not having second thoughts about her. "It's fine," she assured him gently. "Just do what feels natural and I'll point you in the right direction when the time comes."

Nathan still looked unsure of himself, as though he didn't know how to take that first step.

"Think of my body as a football field," Madison whispered. "It's your playground, to do whatever you want with. All those times you sat in your room masturbating to pictures of me... what were you doing in those fantasies?"

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,737 Followers