Were-Tigress Ch. 06b

Story Info
Gulfstream part 2 | Book 1 ... climax.
6.2k words
4
5.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
83 Followers

6. Gulfstream (part 2)

NOTE: Includes a brief discussion of the nature of consensuality.

"Roll over," Mari commanded, and I did, whimpering despite myself, for more than one reason. She knelt beside me and I felt a fingertip trace its way slowly between my cheeks, circle my opening, gently caressing, more fingertips resting nearby, no claws. It went on for a minute or two, soothed me at a time I had a pretty good idea what would come next, and dreaded it.

"Feel the pleasure from my touch flowing up and down your body," Mari whispered, her voice soft, low, reverberant. "Feel your conditioned mind dim as that pleasure flows. Feel your thoughts slow, recede, feel your mind becoming blank. Feel that wave of pleasure rise as I gently explore this new part of you, let that pleasure lead to orgasms without ejaculation even if I don't snap my fingers. Each time that happens, the deeper you go into my power, into My control, loving every moment, willing and eager for more."

Another minute or two of steadily heightening bliss, steadily decreasing awareness of anything beyond what she was making me feel, then her fingers lightly traced their way away, and their loss was an unfilled hole in me. But it wasn't long before they returned, oily this time. One slowly, teasingly hesitated at my entrance, then a worming, spiraling sensation as it made its way gently inside, trailing goo.

[SNAP]

I came, a different feeling than any I'd had before, my hard cock humping itself into the mattress, hips bucking, entrance clenching around that finger, one knuckle deep.

[SNAP] Gasps, guttural groans. Finger continuing its slow sensuous premiere on my interior stage.

[SNAP] Two knuckles deep, creeping inside so slowly, my kegel-strengthened passage spasming, awareness receding.

She nipped my earlobe and I came again, all without ejaculating.

Then another finger. Motionless, sensation saturating. And then three.

"Goooood boy," Mari crooned, her lips brushing my ear, so close it was like her voice was inside me, and I was right back at the edge.

It felt like ... shit, like I needed to shit. But I was already so aroused, it felt like a whole new universe of shit, kinda queasy slippery and so much better than I could've imagined. My hips pressed down hard into the mattress, my cock pressed harder. I should've been too nervous to relax even with so many shattering pseudo-climaxes and near-continuous edging, but I was so close that my body's newly learned response to relax when I got close was taking over, deeper into Her control, deeper into Her power. Which only increased the pleasure.

Just one of Mari's long fingers now, she found a spot several inches inside me, began stroking, slowly, gently. Finger circling, caressing, so gentle. Sensuous lips to my ear, my shoulder between warm expansive breasts.

"That's your prostate, little moth," Mari whispered, so near. "It is so very aroused right now. You're about to learn how I can use it to make you feel sooooo, sooooooo good." She touched the tip of her tongue to my earlobe, finger still gently moving. Her tongue and that one finger, alternating gentle stimulation, directing a wave of intense pleasure that felt like an orgasm had already started but was not developing further, the back of her other hand's claw tips brushing up and down my back, a kind of resonance developing inside me, that wave of incipient overwhelming ecstasy flowing up and down my spine with her hand, rising, reinforcing, divine. It's difficult to imagine how my cock could've been any harder.

"Get ready for your first full-body orgasm," she whispered, savoring each syllable, "get ready to be molded into a person who can experience this much pleasure any ... time ... I ... want. The more pleasure you feel, the more you come on the way, the deeper you sink into My control."

And things began speeding up.

She sat, removed her hand from my ass, moved behind me, her other hand still resting on my lower back, the tips of her claws just touching. I felt something bigger than a finger enter me. Slowly, exceedingly slow, she lowered her soft, warm, enormous breasts to spread across what seemed like almost my entire back.

"Spread your legs, relax and hold still, little moth, this is just the beginning," she whispered into my ear, nibbled my earlobe, breathed hot breath into me. Licked. Moved in and out, so slowly, a tiny bit deeper each time. Shit. It was an almost totally unfamiliar sensation, and strong, like ... well, like nothing I'd ever felt before, sort of draining and maybe a tiny bit like getting kicked in the balls and having that creeping sensation spread through me, something that hadn't happened for decades but the male body has long memories about that singular agony. And this was a long shaft, though thankfully not as thick as mine. Mari reached down for my balls, cupped them, squeezed gently. Slapped my ass with her other hand, hard enough to leave a welt. Again on the other cheek, even harder. And again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I groaned, both from sharp pain and the subsequent rushes of pleasure that stayed and bloomed.

"Toldja you would pay," she said, and I could *hear* her wicked grin. Pushed in farther. Farther. Cupping, squeezing, pumping claw tips against my back, not hard enough to break skin but hard enough to ... oh goddess, she was all the way in and I felt completely filled with her, my ass stinging and radiating hot bliss, not that I wanted to make a habit of this when there was so much pleasure to be had in other ...

She pulled back, leaving emptiness behind, then pushed all the way back in, faster this time. Suction inside me, then fullness. I really wasn't ...

And again, faster each time, me more lubricated, my virgin ass more prepared. Shit, I'd never had to use lube for anything before ... every time I'd entered a woman she was already good and wet before I ...

Harder this time, nudging against the end of whatever channel she'd plumbed inside me. She was gasping in pleasure ... this was a double-ended strapon and her end seemed to be doing its own magic. Her arms around my belly, she lay back and rolled me with her so that I was stuck fast onto a silicone cock sticking straight up from her, reached up to place strong hands behind my knees and pull them down. Her arms were stronger than my bicyclist's legs, and it wasn't close. Pleasure crested through me at the realization. She began bouncing me up and down against her hips, me a fucktoy helpless above, almost like sitting on her lap in sort of a reverse cowboy position except with my engorged cock straight up, my hands on the bed to keep us from toppling over even though she could probably keep that from happening herself.

She came, moaning, and I followed without ejaculating, just as she'd directed.

Then she spun me around, a half-turn so I was looking down at her, crossed her booted ankles under my chin and forced me onto my back, still all the way inside me. Lifted my ankles up and over my head using one strong hand to pin them together and began fucking my ass in earnest, her magical swirling eyes on mine, me completely lost in hers. Long slow strokes coming almost all the way out and then all the way back in at first, then shorter and faster. She came again. And again, and I came with her, stronger each time. I was losing focus on my surroundings, retreating to my beautiful Aegean pool.

All these orgasms with that thing up my rapturously suffering ass might've been making me start to feel differently about the whole situation, but anal still wasn't going to be my favorite. I think. But then, all the way inside me, she began gently squeezing, stroking my cock with her other hand still slick with lube, and on top of everything else that felt pretty damn great.

Mari leaned forward onto me, letting go my ankles, one arm and the other shoulder keeping my legs high, her warm expansive breasts spilling over my chest. Her free wrist twined around one ankle.

[SNAP] Oh, I came.

[SNAP] Again. [SNAP] [SNAP] Again again.

Mari came, too, and then so did I. It felt like I was losing contact with my senses.

"Breathe with me," she said, and I tried to follow her breaths, not so deep and long as they might've been. It wasn't so easy from this position but some part of me obeyed, my awareness somehow slipping inside her without me trying, and before long I was there. It felt like I no longer had control of my breathing, like she was breathing for both of us.

"Tell me you submit to My beautiful breasts," [SNAP] She commanded.

"I submit to Mistress' beautiful breasts," I gasped without thinking, and pleasure spiked.

"Tell me you submit to My perfect mouth." [SNAP].

"I submit to Mistress' perfect mouth." Another crashing wave of pleasure.

"Tell me you submit to My powerful legs and feet." [SNAP]

"I submit to Mistress' perfect, powerful legs and feet." Immediate blissful pleasure, higher and higher.

"Tell me you submit to My perfect purpose." [SNAP]

"I submit to Mistress' perfect purpose." Continuous drifting, floating ecstasy, deeper than ever, still breathing with her.

"Gooooood pet," she said, rapture rushing through me at the praise, her lips and tongue touching, nipping at mine. "Feel your balls tighten, your orgasm approach, the most wonderful thing you will ever experience, exactly how and when I want it, a whole-body climax at my command, irresistible and impossibly strong. You will finally release, lose your essence, your thought, your will inside me. Your cock, your self so deep, under me, completely controlled while My perfect instrument is deep inside you, your mind empty and ready to be filled with whatever My perfect purpose reveals."

"Oh goddess," I whispered, "oh Goddess."

Mari unstrapped herself from that instrument, slid herself from her end of it, lay my legs down, mounted me so sensuously through her bombshell leather catsuit, squatting on the bed above, cupping Her amazing breasts, still in those high-heeled boots. Slid hot wet vagina slowly up and down my slick, dripping, throbbing, fully lubricated pole, wriggling her hips, raising and lowering herself with such purpose, pulsing Her perfect pussy around me at one depth after another, from just my cock head to my entire shaft, Her spectacular ass tight against my balls, breathing for both of us until it felt like I could hardly stay conscious, and then she came again, breathing out hard, moaning and whispering to herself, and I came with her.

She put one hand to my chest, lowered herself to one knee, then both knees, my cock still tight within her, leaned forward over me, squeezing both her breasts, squeezing those luscious erect straining nipples between long strong fingers.

"Look at me," and I did, spirals spinning slowly in Her beautiful bottomless purple eyes, my senses, my world whirling, nothing else to think, or see, or feel, or know, but Her.

"When I count you down to One and snap, you will cum hard and long, releasing more completely than you ever have before, deeper into exhalation, letting your deeply relaxed submission lead you into My perfect full-body orgasm, My gift to you, that only *I* can give." She reached behind and under her, I heard a few whooshing sounds and her disembodied strapon seemed to fill me up even more, then she flipped a switch. I felt a vibration begin deep inside me, coming in waves, stronger and softer, the vibration going straight up my spine and down the nerves of my legs and arms to the tips of my toes and fingers, linking every part of me to Her purpose, and goddess, it was like nothing like I'd ever felt before, my mind mostly gone, my body swept along for the completely immersive ride, me helpless to do anything more than experience the intense pleasure She was controlling so absolutely. She began slowly lowering herself onto me, taking me deeper into herself, letting the points of Her nipples brush my chest, then areolæ, then more, the twin circles of contact expanding as more and more of Her spectacular form possessed me, taking my shaft fully into herself and pressing deeper, Her perfect soft strong ass tight against my groin, my balls, her taut muscled belly owning mine, and then she resumed that mind-melting oscillation around me.

"Each time I snap, tell me again that you submit to My perfect purpose, orgasming without release, each time more strongly." [SNAP]

"Ahhhhhhhhh ... I submit to Mistress' perfect purpose." My voice might as well have been coming from a completely other person.

"Good boy. Feel that cum rising in your balls, reaching out for delicious escape ... Three." [SNAP]

"AHHHHhhhhh ... I submit to Mistress' perfect purpose."

"Sweet moth, feel that cock straining, purple, engorged, so close to release at my command, nothing else it can do but obey Me ... Two." [SNAP]

"AHHHHHHHHH ... I submit to Mistress' perfect purpose."

Her lips reached mine, her breath hot and fast for both of us, then her long rough tongue entered, possessed me, owned me, pulsing deeper in time with the vibration of Her instrument. I felt sharp claws brushing gently against my ribs, my waist, then her strong hands captured mine from behind, fingers and thumbs wrapping between mine and meeting on my palm, tight strong pussy rippling, dominating my overwhelmed cock, the desperate aching agonizing vibrating delirious ecstasy of her long strapon all the way inside me, me so deep within her, my entire body fully engaged to Her purpose. The points of three sharp claws touched my palms, then two, then for a brief moment she withdrew one hand and her tongue, her lush lips still touching mine.

"Ask me," she whispered.

"Oh goddess, please, yes." Gasping.

"One." [SNAP]

And my Aegean pool was blown away along with everything else in my existence. Screaming soaring convulsing ecstasy, beyond anything she'd made me feel before, beyond anything I could imagine feeling, Goddesslike epiphanies of pleasure through every fibre of my being, it went on and on, her cumming in resonance again and again above me and tight around me, sucking all our emissions into Herself. This was divinity, this was enlightenment, this was true fulfillment ... there was nothing else I could want to do with the rest of my life than be here in this moment, and for this moment to go on and on and on.

But of course it couldn't. Mari whispered me down through countless planes of bliss, using words that didn't register, responses I don't remember repeating.

"Oh little moth," she said after an eternity, now snuggling next to me, her strapon nowhere to be felt. "That was so good ... I didn't know it could be that good. I ... loved ... that, Bob, my dearest. Thank you so much for trusting that I would make it good for you ... you made it just as good for me." And she sighed happily.

I lay there drifting, floating, disconnected, awash in blissful grateful soothing obedient pure sensation, awareness tickling but far off, awareness of unfamiliar inclinations, impulses, fantasies, inspirations, and that awareness slowly became uncomfortable. And there was my deep warm pool, beckoning. This might have been Mari's greatest gift to me, this focus, this warm safe soothing shelter, this ability to feel individual thoughts or sensations rather than everything as its usual jumble of sights, sounds, thoughts, emotions, reactions. And the gift had been inadvertent. That awareness expanded and enfolded, into Mari, into the jet crew as they approached the nearby hangar, into the sounds and smells here and beyond - oh my we smelled of torrid sex.

Don't wanna be your slave
Don't wanna be your slave
Don't wanna be your slave

I felt triggers she'd planted or reinforced or replanted in me, sought out more: the freezes, the compulsions that made me do her bidding without question or thought, the disconnection of my senses at her command (except when it was safe and nothing else required attention). Removed them, except for a still-goodly number that seemed more fun and less risky, especially those meant for playtime like we'd just experienced with such delirium. And then I felt somewhat less lumpy, less burdened, less anxious but also mourning to lose that feeling of mindless obedient bliss, where someone else could do all my thinking and all I need do was serve. This was a woman I could love even along with my wife, as long as there was a way to keep those existences separate, which seemed unlikely. But I'd pledged my help, and if she needed it I would provide. And she seemed so happy just then, though perhaps that was because she couldn't realize that I'd just removed about 80% of her programming. Ah well, she would have to know sooner or later ... might as well be now. I opened my eyes.

"Mistress," I said. I'd meant to say her name, apparently missing at least one of her compulsions. "Mistress Mari," I corrected, better but still not quite right, "we need to talk."

Mari's eyes remained contentedly shut. "Not now, dearest little moth," she said, apparently floating in a blissful pool of her own.

"You need to get going," I said. "And we need to remove that were-tigress spell ... you have plenty of energy to revert safely now, stronger in your normal form than ever before."

She shook her head, very slightly, eyes still closed. "Nuh uh. When I go, you're coming with me, and I'll be in my animal form."

Chain, I feel the words falling in a rhythm
I see the wind bearing its decision to never give in

I had a choice to make. I understood the extent of her change well enough, and the crazy orgasmic energy she'd received was sufficient to revert the spell safely myself, right now, and it seemed safest to do that while she was not in a place to resist, because her resistance could be ... irresistible. But I also didn't want to lose what trust I might already have with her.

"You know I removed most of your triggers, and I have a few spells of my own, including one to freeze you," I said. "I already said what I might have to do if you tried to just take me. I don't want to do that, because I ... I care about you, Mari, and I want us to trust each other."

"Of course you care about me, sweet moth," she said. "All my slaves love me, they can't help it."

"But I'm not your slave, Mari."

That opened her eyes. "Freeze," she said, snapping her fingers, rising to one elbow, frowning.

I felt the pull of compulsion but shook it off. "Nuh uh," I said. "This is not the way."

Mari looked frustrated. "But ... how?" she asked. Loudly. Angrily.

"Like I said before, I don't really know, but ... Freeze," I said as she started rolling onto me, and snapped my own fingers, mostly for show. And she was frozen. It wasn't the posthypnotic suggestion she'd been using, but something closer to what might be properly called a spell, sort of the distilled concentrated essence of a posthypnotic suggestion ... the line between was kinda indistinct. Her eyes grew wide, fearful. I slipped my awareness inside hers, soothed her. "Can you feel me inside you?" I asked, not sure if in words or directly inside her. "You can speak."

"Yes," she whispered.

"I won't harm you," I said gently, "I want to help, but you have to let me."

"If you really won't harm me, unfreeze me."

"Mari, you asked me to trust you with that strapon, and for love of you and your purpose and need, and mine, I did. You held up at least part of your half of that bargain, to make it good for me ... that was really truly mindbendingly life-changingly wonderful, thank you, but you didn't fulfill your other half, which was to let me help you leave this world of forcing slavery on someone. Like me. Can you tell me about that?"

Mari breathed out hard. "I don't want ... I don't know, I can't ..." she said.

"Can you try, Mari?" I asked softly. "My only other choice is to dispel your were-tigress."

MetaBob
MetaBob
83 Followers
12