Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 03

Story Info
An old flame shows up at the front door.
1.3k words
4.38
13.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"This is gonna rock, you know, seducing the pizza delivery person? Whatever their sex, they're about to go all slutty on us, aren't they? Who knows? Maybe they'll join us ... permanently?" Chrissy dared to hope, giddy with the prospect of luring more people into our wanton lifestyle.

"This should be fun indeed, I think. Half of me wants it to be a woman so that Dan and I can get our fair share of strange, though admittedly, we're both open to other men ... the other half wants it to be another man, so that, well, you get the idea. Well, you get the conflict. Both are enjoyable scenarios," Jon confessed to both of us, making me laugh a bit.

"So, roll with it, either way, boyo. I'm sure that your good lady wife is. After all, it's apparent that sexual orientations are a worry of the past and she's as ready to try out her own sex as you are with me and other men. Whatever happens ... happens. Whatever it is, it will involve us fucking this lucky bitch or bastard into next week, I dare say," I commented, just as the doorbell rang and I answered it ... now quite naked.

Lo and behold, the vision that greeted me was none other than Mireya Cadiz, a Cuban cutie who dated me for about two months before, you guessed it, she caught me. In this case, it was with her cousin ... her male, very gay cousin, Rafael, who also happened to be a drag queen in his case (a damn sexy one, in fact, under the alter ego of "Rita Culo"). I wasn't one hundred percent positive whether it was more the idea that I might have cheated on her (though again, I never spelled it out), general jealousy about other lovers, or the notion that I might not be totally straight that bothered her more. I supposed, right then, seeing her again, that I would find out very fast, wouldn't I? First, though, I wanted her ... and I wanted her badly.

This was when the bigger shocker occurred. Mireya set the pizza down, then walked over to slap me, forcing me to block the slap, and finally puckered up for the wettest, juiciest, wildest kiss that she ever gave me in our mutual history. I stood in shock for once, especially once Mireya took her payment, crossed out the generous tip that she saw me leave her, and wrote down..."you" in its place. Then she bent over, showing me that she had a zipper in the back of her skirt, which I proceeded to unzip and expose her thong.

Bear in mind that Mireya hadn't been hit with the "slut ray" yet at all, but here she was, bending over and offering me her sweet Cuban ass on a silver platter. I couldn't refuse that, of course, but I also understood that I would need to have the ray gun ready to strike her when the moment was right. I wasn't about to give my lovely Latin ex-girlfriend the chance to turn on me and regret it again, as she clearly did. Nor was I going to deny her to my new lovers, not when they had already been so compliant and worthy of favors. I wasn't going to let her deny herself the pleasure of their company, either. I had been given power, after all, for a reason, and I meant to use it.

For the present, though, I was busy fucking my Hispanic sweetheart hard and deep from behind, pounding her slick, juicy twat with a fury that impressed even Chrissy this time. Her moans, groans, and curses, all in very distinct Spanish, became louder as she welcomed my thick cock deeper inside her slippery cunt with every thrust of her hips and mine. I pulled her lovely, long, jet-black hair as I hammered her from the back, my hands now fondling her soft, smooth brown cheeks and even toying with the outside of her now eager asshole. I felt her creaming herself as I fucked her, ever harder, each stroke taking me to the brink of my own release.

Finally, I had enough and spent myself inside Mireya, feeling her shudder as I spent yet another load inside her snatch. I caressed her bottom for just a moment before I pulled her up and kissed her sweet lips once more. She cried for several seconds as she showed me her wedding band, trembling as she basically acknowledged that she was married to another man now, but couldn't bear to be away from me ever again.

Mireya whispered repeatedly that she cared for Ernie, her husband, but she craved me and always had. She had only married him when she gave up hope of having me back and he had seized his opening. She felt guilty about the adultery, of course, but what could she do? She couldn't stand to give me up and would do anything to be mine again.

Well, that settled any remaining doubts, of course, and I nodded when Jon gestured his intention to use the ray gun on Mireya. He pointed his ray gun and zapped her, causing her to flinch and twitch, even shiver, and then look at me with new, even hungrier eyes. She was a slut now, but she was MY slut and I was going to take damn good care of her for the rest of her life. She was going to move in with Chrissy, Jon, and me, and that was all that there was to it.

As for Ernie, well, he would be my slut, too, sharing her bed and mine ... and Chrissy's and Jon's. He would be too busy servicing the ladies and gents to worry about his lovely bride fucking me and half of the city. He would be right there with her, sharing the experience of sluthood with his sultry Cuban wife, and why the hell not? I would spare them both the pain, humiliation, regret, guilt, shame, etc. that typically followed from doing things that society condemned as effeminate, weak, or even emasculating in his case, shameless, depraved, and degrading in hers.

Tonight would just be the start, of course, and Mireya was already putty in my hands. On the other hand, I wasn't going to just regard her as some kind of puta that I would pimp out, of course. She was going to be one of my ladies, part of the harem just like Chrissy, not to mention the gents like Jon. That wasn't even counting Rafael, who would soon be very busy helping me satisfy everyone in the tribe and beyond. Yes, I would soon take Chrissy's and Jon's idea and really run with it, seducing and dominating so many partners that we would need entire cities to populate with my growing family of friends and lovers.

For now, though, I held Mireya tight to my chest and stroked her cheek and hair while reassuring her that she was mine again and that everything would be quite alright after all. I let her cry on my shoulder and shed all of the tears of sorrow, regret, embarrassment, and all other demons now being exorcised by the slut ray. At least she would never feel jealousy or guilt again. Why would she? She was safe in my bosom at last.

Mireya felt so safe, in fact, that she never even reacted as Chrissy spread her cheeks to rim her ass and Jon began cleaning her sweet Latin twat with her tongue. He lapped that cunt as if it were going out of style and I couldn't help but stiffen again as he eagerly ate the creampie inside. Well, that deserved a reward, didn't it?

"Mireya, you're my slut now. You'll learn to share and so will we all. There's no more of this fidelity nonsense anymore. Ernie, Chrissy, Rafael, and yes, Jon here, will all be part of the plan. Everyone here will fuck everyone else, and we'll start by having Jon fuck you now. Jon, do me proud. Fuck my ex-girlfriend into next century," I ordered Jon with a very big grin, even as I began shoving my cock in Chrissy's yummy slit yet again.

Well, the night was still young, wasn't it?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers