Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meet Sonja Arnessen, my fiancee, whom I met at the diner earlier, just this morning, but whom I've already decided to marry. She's from Norway, it seems. This is her colleague, Jennifer Leonard, aka 'Jenny,' who worked with her, and this is Sasi Chalor, another co-worker of Sonja's at the diner, where they all were waitresses or servers. This is her fiance, Brad, who is apparently into some wild and kinky stuff from what I've been told. Sasi is from what part of Thailand?" I asked her now.

"You wouldn't know the town's name, but I spent my final years back in Thailand in Bangkok, anyway. Yes, Brad is into some wild stuff, but what can I say? So am I!" Sasi confessed, being very aroused by the Xenarians, of course.

"Yes, these are Mr. and Mrs. Lysander, the patrons of the diner. These are two cooks, what are your names again?" I asked the two men.

"Spiro," one of them said, "I'm Uncle Stavros's nephew, of course. Aunt Talia is the boss, of course. This is Melvin, of course. He's ... well, he's Melvin. He's not Greek like us, obviously since he's black, but he's pretty cool."

"And these are ... Father Gavin, Sister Agnes, and Sister Charlotte. Father Gavin's a priest, or at least he was, of the Roman Catholic Church. I'm not sure how long that will last anymore. These are ... wait, what were your names? I never caught them," I introduced the priest, nuns, and the granny-grandson duo.

"Penny Forrester and this is my grandson, Warren. I'm not doing badly for a sixty year old woman, am I? Especially after your device changed us both. So, yeah, that's us. I was a wild woman back in the day, so it wasn't a far leap, though I toned it down as I got older. Not anymore, right? Back to my wild, wanton ways. So this device ... what age will it make us all, roughly, those affected by it?" the granny asked me now.

"It freezes the chosen ones at the rough equivalent of twenty years of human age. This is permanent. Aging is blocked. We do not age, for instance. This is part of why our own reproduction is limited by various means, so as to avoid overpopulation. Typically, we have a quota and cap of children. After that time, we're sterilized by a variety of means available to us. That cap is raised during wartime, but only for people who haven't been sterilized yet. The sterilization is irrevocable, you see.

"This is another reason why incest is no taboo for us. Many of us cannot breed. This does not include us, though. Part of our secondary mission, if possible, is to mate with a few humans and reproduce some hybrid spawn. It's another way to help preserve the DNA, you see," Ben replied, and the look in his eyes suggested considerable interest in such a notion, especially after looking at Pilar.

"So, you can marry your sisters and such? What about polygamy?" Sonja now asked Ben.

"Actually, we are Ben's sisters, believe it or not. We find that family units on missions like this are very helpful to unit cohesion, and yes, we hump a lot, to use another human colloquialism," Julia spoke up at last.

"And ... well, we don't have polygamy, because we don't really have marriage at all. People hook up and pair up as much or often as they wish, break up, break it off, take breaks, whatever, hook up with others, often have overlapping relationships, orgies, casual sex with complete strangers, mate with relatives quite frequently, sleep with parents, reunite with old flames, etc. We have sex parties, in fact, where unlike your civilization, we don't pretend that there is any other true purpose but to get laid. In fact, that's most of what happens at these parties. People just start fucking each other and doing whatever else we wish to do," Claire clarified, exciting me in particular.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you, but what's with the exposed bottoms? Not that I object, but is that standard to wear? If so, why?" Chrissy asked them as she jerked me off onto her tits.

"Actually, it's a very popular style these days. A lot of Xenarians are increasingly fond of a new greeting, you see, where you kiss each other's ... asses, I think is that human term, upon first meeting someone else. Naturally, we have to keep them very clean if we're doing that, especially since it is often followed up by a kiss on the mouth, which is more traditional. Word of warning. I've been told Xenarian bottoms taste very sweet to each other, but I can't be sure of how they would taste to a human, or vice versa," Ben continued now, as I felt my hard-on recover faster than ever.

"Chrissy, why don't you bend over for Ben, while I try it with either Julia or Claire, if that's permissible. Don't you think that we should seal our pact with some hot, sweaty sex?" I proposed, and Julia rose to the occasion, dropping her suit to reveal the other big secret: both male and female sex organs.

"Xenarians have three sexes. Male, female, and intersexed. There's a lot more intersexed people on Xenar, because we've been bio-engineered for it. That's another reason why monogamy doesn't work so well, since people want to experience all of those different sensations over the course of their lives. Claire is female, but Julia is intersexed, as you can see. Claire, why don't you bend over for Julia while she gets it on with Dan?" Ben urged Claire, who didn't hesitate to follow her siblings' lead.

I sank my cock deep into Julia and she pushed deeper still inside Claire with every thrust. Every down stroke thrust harder and further into Julia's cunt, making her hump Claire more eagerly by the second. It wasn't as if Julia lacked balls, either. She had both somehow been designed, yes designed, with the ability to simultaneously process both testosterone and estrogen on those levels harmoniously. It went contrary to human anatomy as I understood it, but these were genetically engineered humanoid aliens, anyway. They were a separate species, even if of the same genus, it would seem.

The more I pumped Julia with my thick cock, the more her own stiff dick drove balls deep into Claire, filling her up with that prick. It wasn't small by any measure, either. Julia had an impressive cock for sure and she knew how to use it, judging from the way that Claire moaned and screamed. This was clearly not the first time that those two had gotten it on, either. She also had a fantastic booty and she used it, along with her very wide hips, to just the right effect. She clearly knew how to be the meat in a sandwich or the middle car in a train.

"I want to fuck your fiancee soon, maybe while you're fucking Claire. I want to fuck Chrissy, too, after Ben's had her sometime or you have. Luckily, this is just the first meeting and the beginning of our collaboration, Dan. Yes, I know to call you that because of our telepathy. What else is new?" Julia left no doubt of her orgasm, a double one as she creamed her pussy and shot out her load of cum inside Claire.

I erupted at that, spending my own seed out into Julia's snatch and watching Claire rise to clean it all up with her tongue. Claire lapped it up not only from Julia, but from me, tasting her sister's twat juice on my dick. Then Julia returned the favor and even rimmed Claire, which just drove her sister wild. The sight of this was apparently the last straw for Ben, who came inside an enthusiastic Chrissy and made her climax at the realization that she had alien jizz inside her snatch.

"Well, we'll talk some more over our plans very soon, but for now, I think that you had a schedule to keep and I'm eager to see how the new devices affect your decision-making. Au revoir, as the French would say," Ben announced as he withdrew from Chrissy, "besides, I have two sisters to fuck, you know."

12