Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman who becomes the soul mate to a werewolf.
12.3k words
4.14
11.3k
19

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 1st attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. Some are taken from Norse mythology also. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf. Their union the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 1

==========

Finally for Sammie, a long holiday weekend to get away. A trip to High Ridge Mountain Reserve where Sammie spent most of her summer and winter weekends & vacations with her family while growing up. It was a beautiful outdoor wonderland of wildlife and isolation. Sammie was there for a true get-a-way from the City and civilization and all the strife city live imposes on one. Her family had the cabin up here for many generations. But as time moved on the family has begun like so many in today's age, also scatted from the lands where they grew up. Sammie had not relatives or close family.

About 5 miles out, there is a bend in the road for where she currently was driving. There are no trees heading back around 50m or so. There is a cleared patch near the road. When she turned the corner, she sees him sitting waiting. Pulling the truck up Sammie gets out and wanders over to him and bends down to ruffle his head. Hello Johnny my lovely wolf. Are you here waiting for me? I look up and lick her hand. She giggles in the still girlish way this animal love hearing and then saying

"Yes, my pet wolf, I saw you and could feel you waiting here for me".

Johnny was not just any pet. Johnny was special, and you might even say unique. The universe noticed when he was created. It was still watching him now. Sammie met Johnny when she was just a young girl becoming a woman. The connection happened when Sammie was around 16. Sammie loves the outdoors. She loves to run, climb trees, run through the forest, and open meadows and woods. Spent many a day at the lake and river nearby. She attributes her strength and stamina to her days spent at the Reserve running up and down the terrain. Sammie, although alone with her parents, did not go unnoticed. She fell in love with the wildlife and the wildlife fell in love with her. Her legs so smooth appeared to an untrained eye to be delicate at least until she would run. As she ran and she began to warm, her muscular cuts would reveal themselves, creating gentle valleys of trickling perspiration. She appeared effortless over the terrain, and her muscles would flex and shine like that of a Goddess. No, Sammie did not go unnoticed.

Picking up her wolf in her truck, Sammie drove the short tip from there to the High Ridge Mountain Reserve store. Which was the final stop. it was also the last chance to pick up provisions. This was the Old reserve Store, which had been there since the beginning of time, someone once said. An old Scottish couple owned the store and lived in the backside with an entry from within the Store, which had a sign above it "M&M's Place," for Malcolm & Maud, presumably the couple's first names No one really knew ore cared. The old sign was part of the fabric of the place.

Sammie needed to get some provisions for the month. She got a load of dog biscuits and dog food too. She knew her Johnny liked the combination of the foods mixed. Then, the woman behind the counter said to Sammie, "your parcel has arrived my dear." Sammie turned and put the basket on the counter. She waited for the store woman to come back with her parcel. She had ordered a red corset. She wanted to surprise her wolf.

When it was handed over Sammie felt excited at the thought of wearing it in the evening. Getting back in the car Johnny lifted his head and sniffed her scent. HE liked the now sensual and musty aroma of his girl and it got him more excited. Been way too long since he smelled this scent.

After the stop at the Old Reserve Store, the roads narrowed, and the forest thickens. The sun would peek through the trees, but some parts of the last 40-minute drive daylight would be hidden. As well, this part of the trip would always create a rush of memories, the happy moments, and experiences of past times. It was on this very road where she first saw Johnny, and the pack of which he was a part, dart across the roadway. Johnny stood out because he suddenly stopped in the middle of the road and looked straight into Sammie's eyes as she stood there standing sill, holding her breath.

At that moment, Sammie felt something, but didn't give it any thought, only that is was strange for the wolf to stop and stare while the rest of the pack scampered off through the woods. It wasn't until a few days later than she would realize the connection they would experience. But before he left she felt a dizziness and after shaking her head. She felt she could hear the wolf breathing close. Turning around he stood there looking deep into her eyes. He then licked her face. This too made a change in her senses. Again she felt dizzy. Shaking her head again the wolf was gone.

Sammie for some reason was remembering this incident. That memory re-activated her full connection to Johnny again as she could hear Johnny in her head again.

Then she heard his voice in her head. "Something has gotten you all excited. I can smell you are in heat love". Sammie reached out her right hand ruffled her wolves head. "You will find out later Johnny" she said.

When we got back to the house Johnny could smell the sex of Sammie getting stronger by the second. He was out the car and pushing his head up into her crotch as she leaned over the back of her truck to get the groceries. Her pheromones now were so strong the wolf could not stop sniffing. Sammie pushed his head back but could not get the groceries out as the same time. Ok wolf you can have your way. Pulling down her pants and dropping to her hands and knees she slaps her bum cheek. Come on then my wolf, make me your bitch. I did not need another offer.

I jumped on to Sammie. My paws sliding around her waist and I then pulled them into her crotch and pushed my hips in hard. The cock slides into the warm love tunnel. As I feel Sammie's warm lips wrap around my cock. The feeling as the soft vagina flesh completely wraps around it and grips. I push and pull hard as I begin to fuck her. I am lost in the deep pleasure of this sexual encounter. My panting gets faster as I feel my knot swell and lock my cock in her vagina. Hearing a groan from Sammie as my whole cock slipped deep inside her vagina makes me feel good. At this point I lift my head and howl in delight and begin to fuck as only a canine can. Lost in the magnificent pleasure I do what comes naturally.

"Oh fuck yes Johnny, you now have your bitch" I hear her say.

"Fuck me hard boy. Make me one of your pack bitches" she moans as I take her.

I hear her words and they somewhat startle me. I then hear a rustle in the long grasses nearby and look to my left and see members of the pack watching. I am now consumed by my lust to fuck Sammie. I begin to pump my hips. The knot fully swollen stretches her love tunnel. I know she can feel her wolf breed her as a pack bitch. My cock head on this wolf's long cock pushes into her cervix. I smelled that she was in heat, but she is also ovulating. I know it is later in Sammie's life, but not too late in her life to get with child or pups. We werewolves can get a human bitch pregnant. I decide not to tell her this and fuck harder. Mainly because we have already many times and I want this woman to be impregnated by me.

Grips her waist tighter and pumps faster. My now loaded, heavy wet ball sacks, slap up and against her wet pussy lips. I feel them hitting each time. The lips folds open and the balls come in contact with her clitoris. I feel her vagina muscles contracting. This also happens with her tight cylindrical cervix muscle. The liquids in her uterus are forced out and we all know nature hates a vacuum. The cock head gets pulled in and I feel her cum and squeeze. This makes me cum too. This wolf dumps, a massive load into her womb. I feel my seed squirt out in long hard squirts. The sensation as it is released and floods into her. Feel how my hot sperm are ejaculated into her vagina. I stop pumping as now, I know from there, the journey begins for my seed.

When I cum, I stop pumping. My tail dropped as soon as the knot swelled inside her vagina. Sammie can feel it now throb in there. I feel it, as it pushes this wolf hot seed into her body. The squirts are hard. This wolf hopes it will flood her Fallopian tubes. I know she will soon be flooded with my wolf's seed.

I see the three other pack wolf looking. Two bitches, a sub male. I need to remain locked as if I bring her into the pack the males all have the right to fuck her. This one time when she is converted, all the males get to mount the newest pack bitch. There are six of them and eight females. I am alpha male. But will be challenged soon I think by Rufus.

I ignore them and keep my paws gripping to Sammie's waist. Feels the knot begins to slow down on the throbbing. Looks to see Sammie looking back at me and asks "You went quiet lover. Are you ok?" I tell her yes knowing the pack heard her say she would like to become a pack bitch and knows they will be debating it soon. My concern is if they decide her owner will be the one who gets to bite her. If it is another wolf that bites her, it will control her. She will then belong to him. This concerns me. I pull my cock back and it is not yet shrunk.

"Fuck, whoa there boy" she squeals as I pull back.

I feel her hands grip my front paws to stop me moving off. I stop and lay on her back and my head drops down low next to her face. Licking Sammie face I now know her life is about to change forever.

"Hay big boy you have just given me one magnificent fuck wolf. So wait there and let me enjoy the sensation of the knot." she whispers back to me.

"Why the hang dog looks then Johnny?" she asks me. My knot now shrinks completely and I pull my hips back. Steps back and lick my cock clean. She stands pats my head and says "Ok let me get these inside and we can talk."

I watch her go and then look back to where the three wolves were watching to see they have gone. Dropping my head and shaking it to get rid of the sexually created saliva. I walk back to the house and lay on the porch listing to Sammie putting things away in the kitchen. Hears the kettle begin to boil and know my girl is making coffee.

Sammie comes out and sits on the chair after she brings it near to where I am laying. Reaches down to ruffle's my head.

"Ok wolf, what is wrong with you?"

I look up and wag my tail. Licks her hand and tells her about the other pack animals seeing us and hearing her comments about joining the pack. I see her sipping the coffee and can almost hear her thoughts. After a few minutes Sammie looks down to me.

"If I join, only you can convert me. I do not care what the pack thinks on this." she says. My heart pound like it is going to burst. She is also an alpha-bitch. I will fight to the death to keep my bitch. I look up and tell her about the joining ceremony to our pack. She looks startled after I tell her about the other six males she might have to let fuck her.

She looks at me again and smiles. "Meeting you has awoke up a fantasy I have had about being in the wolf pack since I was a child."

"But you know this Johnny. When will we know if I am to be selected by the pack to join it?" Sammie asks.

"Soon I say. But they will not be doing it this next full moon. Too soon and the pack will debate long."

Then she fires lots and lots of questions at me.

"So will I also have to become a wolf like you? Will I only change back as a human at the full moon?"

"When you are bitten you can at that point make a choice. But it is not an easy one." I tell her.

"Ok what will I have to do?" Sammie asks. "Should I or one of the males bite you in a full moon? Whichever shape you wake up in is the one you will remain in mostly for the remainder of your life" I tell her.

"So if I wake up as a human I get to remain like I am now?" She asks.

"But what if I want to be the wolf and run with you when not a full moon?"

"If it is a blood moon when I bite you then you will be able to switch between the two" The other pack females will bow to you I tell her.

Sammie gets up and walks inside and picks up her laptop. I walk in and watch what she does. This is new to me. When I was converted

70 years ago they did not have computers. Tilting my head I ask what she is doing.

"I have done a search. Guess what?" she asks me.

I tilt my head looking at her screen and then up to her face with the look of confuse wolf. I see her hand come and ruffle my head as she laughs. In two months time it will be a blood red moon my gorgeous wolf. We can do it then. I back and then howl into the air at hearing this. But then I stop and tell her, "If the pack decides to change you before then. I might have to fight them to keep it delayed."

"Oh I know my Johnny will do his utmost to keep me with him as I desire it." She say's as her fingers keep twirling my ears.

"I think now they know, you are going to have to stay near me and be alert my gorgeous wolf" she says.

"Oh what if one of the pack bitches bites me?"

"I look at her. Contemplate the option and then lets her know. You and she will have to leave the pack and if a male wants to join he can". I say, dropping my head worried.

"Why not just bite me now", Sammie says. Lifts me head and looks deep into her blue eyes. See me being reflected back from them. I tell her, it will be better for her if we can wait until the blood moon.

"Ok" she responds.

"But if I am pregnant by you before this happens then what? You said that human women who have sex with a male werewolf will get with child", Sammie says to me still looking deep into my eyes.

"I tell her I am not really sure." It has not happened of yet with our pack. I would have to be here when the next full moon is on us and I can be in the human form as the werewolf. But my absence from the pack gathering will bring them here and it might end up in a conflict. We would not know if you were pregnant from our mating. So if it happens, the battle would be most likely to the death. If I win and so weak after then any other wants to try bite you. It could end up not how we want it.

Sammie ruffles my head and says "I" will keep myself indoors until then." The full moon for you my darling wolf is in eight days time. Then we have a month to wait. But as you know I have my periods about a week before. If your challenger is keen to disrupt you he will be around then to bite. "The conversion bite can only happen during the full moon." We will wait until then I say.

Sammie still looking into my eyes and her hands on my head rubbing my ears leans in and kisses my nose. Smiling she looks at me and says "I got a surprise for you Johnny".

I tilt my head and my tail wags faster. I feel my heart beating faster. She stands and tells me to wait here and not move. I watch her go to the bed room and close the door. Hear the ripping of paper and then her getting undresses. Tilting my head and listening intently, I hear the squirting of a spray. Then I hear her walk to and open the bedroom door.

My bottom jaw drops. She has the red corset on and I see a tail hanging down behind her. But she is naked apart from this red corset. Her ample breast are now pushed closer and up. This wolf instantly feels his cock slide from his sheath. I stand to walk forward.

"Sit where you are my wolf lover" I hear her say." I sit and look as she gets on her hands and knees and walk to me slowly and smiles. Sits in front and holds my head. She kisses my nose. I try to stand and she holds my head and tells me to keep sitting.

I do.

Then she walks over to my right and as her bum passes by, I see her push it into my shoulder. She pats my flank and rubs around to my back. Then as I turn my head and squats behind me. Her legs open and I see the wet lips and try again to move.

Feel her pushing on my back to keep me sitting. Then slowly see her rising and then pushes her hips in so the wet lips begin to rub on my fur. Her arms wrap around me and then I hear her whisper in my ear.

"I have now marked my alpha male. He is mine, as I am his."

Then she moves off and crawls around to be in front. I see the perfectly round bum in front. I am looking at the wet lips looking back at me. I can't resist. I drop my head and lick over them. Hear the gasp and then see her hands come around to clasp her bum cheeks and open them. As my long rough textured tongue slides over the wet lips I taste the nectar. Pushing my head in against her lips, my long tongue, sides into the labia lips and I push hard. This let my tongue slide in deeper. My cold wet nose rubs into your slightly open sphincter. I feel it close when your fingers release your bum cheeks. My nose is pushed out, but the tongue has been covered in your nectar Sammie. This just pulls me in deeper; I lick in as far as I can. Hear her moan and this sound excites me. I pull my head back and stand. See the red corset on her back and jumps and my paws wrap around her waist. I feel the fabric as my paws slide over it. The paws dig into the fabric and I pull her back as I thrust my hips in.

Adjusting my back legs and pulling her back hard. I feel my cock slide inside. As her warm wet labia lips slide over the cock and down my shaft until it reaches my sheath. I pause. Pull her back again and pumps my hips. I feel her wet lips peel back my sheath. My knot slides inside her lips. I feel them close around the base of my cock when the knot enters her fully. This sensation of my cock being totally covers triggers my knot to swell. It expands rapidly. I feel her vagina flesh wrap around it tight. Then I begin to pump faster. I enjoy the feeling of her flexible warm love blanket move with my knot as I pump into my lover hard.

Again I adjust my back legs and pumps in harder nonstop. The sensation of being tied in my bitch take control of this wolf's lustful desires. The now heavy wet balls slap up against her pubic area. I hear the slapping as my balls hit in against her clitoris for the second time today. Hear moans as I keep pushing in rapidly. The balls begin to tingle I feel the sensation wash over me as it get stronger with each pump. Then as she has for millennium, Mother Nature does as she has for as long as humans and wolves have since they got together. She touches them and my balls erupt. I feel the seed shoot out hard. I grip harder and stop pushing my hips and let my knot pulse. My tail drops down and in under as I cum. As I lie on your back and let my knot throb deep inside. I feel the continued squirts as I flood Sammie's womb. Lying on her back and letting the natural process of flooding her womb with my seed happen I see her right hand come up and hold my head and looks left to see her beautiful face looking at me. It brings me back to the here and now.

"Did that feel good my gorgeous wolf?" she says.

I am panting softly and lick her face. I say "I would not want to do this with another female my love." You have this wolf's heart now. I lick her face again and feel her pushing her bum up hard and back against my knot. The back legs lift off the floor and this causes my knot to become totally locked because of gravity. Feels her vagina muscles tighten on my knot and it becomes stuck. The action makes me lick her face again.

"You are mine Johnny. I am yours now my love". Sammie says to me. I do not disagree with her. This wolf is now taken.

We remain together like this for a long time. I see Sammie drop her shoulders and head down onto the floor keeping her bum up high. My front paws rest on the floor now. I feel her body dropping down some. The knot is still in deep and her muscles again squeeze. This makes me pant. The pre-cum is still squirting and I know when my knot is pulled out you will have this excess cum dripping out.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers