Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok my lovely wolf inside the house and get into the bedroom." I hear Sammie say.

I pad into the house with my tail wagging hard and looking back to make sure they are following me. As we enter the room Anne closes the door behind her. She slaps Sammie's bum.

"So what do we do now?" says Anne.

"You go to the bed get a pillow propped at the head board. Lay with your back against it and open your legs wide." Sammie tells her and kisses her lips deeply. I watch as Anne heads to the bead and gets herself ready. I look up to Sammie. She then says out loud.

"Ok my lovely wolf, get on the bed and lick Anne to the best orgasm she has ever had. Like you did for me on our first time please love."

I jump up and sniff the air and drop my head moving in close to Anne's pussy. I can see her lips' glistening as her sexual excitement has grown so intense. See her fingers slide between her lips and she opens her labia lips to show me her pink insides.

The musty scent of her woman hood engulfs my nose and I breathe it in deeply. Licks over her fingers and hear a gasp. Pushing my head in hard my tongue licks over the fingers and then into the 'V' of them. then as my tongue licks over her fingers to run over her clitoral bud. I hear another gasp from her as my long slightly rough textured tongue slides over the now firm clitoral bud.

Then I feel Sammie's hand touching over my sheath. I feel her pulling it back as my head now pushes into Anne's legs. My cock slides out and the touch of Sammie's lips on my cock makes it grow.

All evening I was doing the same to Anne. The Same way I converted her feelings to me the wolf. We werewolf have this audibility when we find a soul that lets us connect, reach it in a way that links them to us forever. I know Anne was feeling the changes as did Sammie.

Both were shaking their heads. Anne more than Sammie as, for Sammie, it was the new connection that was letting her feel and hear Ann's voice and feelings in her head. For Anne it was all new. But I was surprised at how quick she adapted to it. It might have been because Sammie was here to help her. When we heard her talking in our minds I could hear and feel the excitement in Sammie to this.

I had stopped licking her. Waited for her to now comprehend the comments Sammie had informed her about earlier in the day. I voiced to Sammie. We begin and I felt her suck hard on my cock.

My tongue as I pushed into Anne pushed her fingers out the way. My tongue being a strong and long muscle, wriggles in between her labia lips. Then though her vulva as I pushed it in. Again I hear the deep gasp. My cold wet nose is now rubbing on her clitoris. As I decide I need to lick inside deeper. My cock feels that lovely sensation of being sucked deep into Sammie's mouth.

I can hear Anne's heart beating in her chest as she looks down at her naked body. Her legs spread apart, with my wolf snout between her thighs. She feels my long pink tongue smacking at her pussy lips. I feel her emotions. Of being a bit flustered, embarrassed because she realizes she is enjoying it. Then with this realization she feels the weird sensation of her body building up to cum.

Before she can fully comprehend this new mental sensation between her, Sammie and this wolf; Anne is so excited I felt her twitched from the sensitivity of one of the most powerful orgasms she has maybe ever had. Jerking like crazy against my canine tongue buried deep in her pussy, Anne surrenders to the sensation and her body keeps jerking as this wolf keep licking over her sensitive clitoris.

I feel the mouth of Sammie's moving up and down on my cock. The knot in her hand is pulsing. Feel her fingers softly kneading on the throbbing knot as her head risers up and down. I feel her mouth keeps sucking the cock in both directions of movement. The balls feel her other hand softly kneading them too. I feel the tingle in them as I know I am close to cumming also. We both hear the mental ecstasy of Anne now become less frantic.

As she descends back to a more relaxed level, I hear Sammie say in this new connection we have, welcome to my world Anne love.

There is a long pause and then we hear her talk back and the feelings of amazement are flooding her senses. I lift my head and tilt it and then say to Anne. You are now connected to me gorgeous and there is a lot to discuss. That can happen, but we talk about it later.

Sammie sucks a bit harder and faster and squeezed my balls and I cum. I feel wave after wave of sensual delight wash over me and I cum in her mouth. The seed squirts hard. I hear her gulping as I keep shooting the hot white seed into that warm loving opening of her mouth. She keeps sucking until the heavy cum stops. Then I her say to us both now,

"Anne, open your mouth. We are going to kiss. You are going to taste our wolf's nectar and motherhood elixir."

Feels her head rise up and keep sucking the cock. Then just as it leaves the tip of her mouth, my pre-cum keeps squirting on to her face.

Sammie climbs over me and straddles Anne. As I see her sit watch as she leans in to kiss Anne and they swap this wolfs seed. I hear and feel the mental gasp of Anne and the penultimate link in our connection is made. Only the bite now needs to be done. She sucks the liquids from Sammie's mouth. I see her hands and arms wrap around Sammie and pull her into a deep and loving and lustful embrace. Her legs are still open. I am lying on my back looking up at Sammie's wet lips as they hang just over the pubic mound of Anne's. It would be rude not to. I lick her pussy lips and hear the sharp intake of breath followed by her giving a gurgling sound as she swallows my seed still in her mouth. Hear them both laughing and then Sammie's leg rises up and she and Anne are looking down at me.

"Anne my darling we need to get this wolf to mount you love." When that has happens we become his pack bitches." she says out loud.

"If you and said I would be feeling like this when I saw Johnny looking at me this morning Sammie love. I would have thought you are nuts. You are, but this feeling we have as this group is intense and it makes my heart sing. I love you both now so deeply." is her response.

Sammie gets up and sits next to her and then wraps an arm over her shoulder and brings her in to rest her head against her shoulder. I lay as I am looking up at my bitches and feels and over whelming love for them both. Seeing them both like this feel this and the smiles on their faces it brings from them, it makes this wolf wag his tail hard.

I role over so I can get off the bead and do. As I step off the bed. I hear them collectively say "Where are you going?"

Looks back and the tongue hanging I say. "This wolf needs a drink. I have licked a long time."

Hear the giggles as I pad out the room. I drink the bowl empty. Go to the fire place and sit there drop my head and fall asleep. When I awake I hear the girl in the bedroom making love again. As their emotions and feelings wash over me. I lift my head and begin to stand to walk over to the bedroom.

Then I feel the presence of the whole pack sitting outside the cabin. Suddenly Sammie and Anne stop their love making and come out to be with me. I feel their fear. I look up and the bond between us has its private side and I tell them to wait here.

Expelling Rufus

------------

I head to the door and with my right paw slide the door handle down and it opens. Stepping out the cabin, I see them all there. Even the injured Rufus with his head bowed low. I use the back of my legs to push the not yet closed door shut. I send a private message to the girls telling the girls to keep waiting. I begin by padding to the end of the upper porch and sit at the top of the stairs and look down at my pack.

Jane walks up and bows her head. "Hiya Johnny. I told you would be having an interesting time. We can feel you have bonded the new bitch to your soul. It is good. But you know the rule on the new bitches coming into our pack. If they are not with child then the other pack dogs at the turning of her are to mate them 1st. We have all had to go through with it with you also dear."

I see Camilla move over to sit with Jane . She sniffs the air. Turns and looks at Jane.

"One of them is with child. His. The other is not."

I hear the collective gasps from Sammie and Anne from inside the cabin. Anne turns to Sammie and hugs her deeply. Patting her tummy and says out loud.

"It will be you my dear as I have not yet been mounted by our wolf."

Hear Sammie crying and then the girls hug. The cabin door then opens. Both women come out.

They both stand left and right of me. Then Sammie uses her mental link to the pack and welcomes them all. To this they all tilt their heads in acknowledge of her status.

She looks to each and then stops and looks at Rufus. He drops his head lower.

Sammie then says to the pack "I do not yet know all your rules. But I am not going to be converted by any of you other than Johnny. Is that clear?"

They collectively look around at each other and then say in unison they agree. I do not hear Rufus respond and looks at him with a deep growl. His head rises and I see the hatred there. The pack also feels and sees it. Then all turn and tell him to go. He is no longer welcome in our lands. To this collective expelling he limped to the forest edge. He stops and looked back.

Then we could all hear him command to James and Amber to come. At this point I could feel their pain and the order to follow their werewolf master. I shake my head and mover in between them and Rufus. He turns and growl at them again to come.

They stand still as they see me in the way. I move to James and look at him directly and bite his face and my saliva mixes with his blood. He steps back and shakes his head and his legs begin to wobble as my intoxicating saliva begins to overpower the converting saliva that Rufus used to convert him illegally in the 1st place.

Amber then moves over and lifts her neck and offers it. I look Sammie and say sorry as I will have to mount her now when the conversation is completed. She smiles back, informs me when she is a pack member with Anne they too will have to respect the pack rules. I hear them in unison tell me to bite her and I do. Amber's legs also wobble after I bite her neck near her shoulder. Watches as she and James fall about the now enclosed wolf pack circle. This they do for about five minutes and then both fall into transition sleep.

The full moon is now upon us and the pack collectively lifts their heads and howl into the night time air. I can still smell Rufus and he has not gone. The full moon has re-invigorated him and he is coming back.

I warn Sammie and Anne to enter the cabin and lock it. The pack stops the howling. Look with me as Rufus comes back into the gathering and the saliva dripping from his jaws faces me again. This time I know it is s fight to the death.

The pack moves out wider. James and Amber have woken and still groggy also move out and lay on the cabin porch. I look at Rufus. See his desire to fight. Feel his hatred. But I am not in the slightest afraid or concerned. This the pack and my girls can feel.

We move around the circle, facing each other. I know he will not now lunge like he did before. But he falsely tries to my left many times before adjusting to the right.

I swipe his head with the left front paw each time. This I know he is using to gauge if I will keep doing, thus be off guard, for when he changes tact slightly. I have been a dominant pack leader over 20 years now. I had many duels. As he comes back in and dips to head to my right I anticipated it. Jump again like before but twisting my back so it land over him. As I come down on top, my jaws open and bite deep into the back of his neck.

My anger has increased my strength and I bite harder and we can hear his neck bones crunch under the pressure. As his body flops but still in my grip I shake my head and keep biting and dismember his skull from his torso. Drops it and looks around the pack slowly looking at each to see if there is going to be any more challenges.

They then all in unison lift their heads and howl into the full moon. I join them also. In my link now with Sammie and Anne I too hear them in the house howl and this wolf feels a lust in me begin to grow. I look over to Amber and she comes over to me. Turns and pushes her rear end to may face and lifts her tail to show me both entrances to her body. I send to Sammie and Anne the ask them not to come out, as for them this is not the right time yet. Next month as agreed and they both sullenly agree. Hear the cabin door lock.

As the clouds moves away and not cover the full moon. It happens. Them who can change at this time, to the other human form do. I change to my man. Hear the gasp of Sammie and Anne. Then Amber changes also. She has beautifully body shape. She turns to face me and exposes her cleavage of her firm B-cup breasts. With a very big smile and lays back lifting her legs. She opens them. I see her pointing between her legs telling me to lick her lips. Getting on my hands and knees I move in and lift her bum cheeks up and pull her to me.

I suck on her labia lips; I keep sucking on her lips as my head moves up to her clitoris. As I suck on it hard my tongue tip wriggles around her now firm clitoral bud. I lick over it in small circular movements. Then I lick left and right over her clitoris. Hear Amber inhaled deeply. I feel her fingers tighten in my hair. Feel her pull my head in to her as I feel her legs tighten as I suck on her clits deeper. Then I feel her legs tighten and the heels dig into my back as she cums. I feel her trying to push my head away after the initial first orgasmic hit begins to subside. I keep a tight grip on her bum cheeks and keep sucking in her clitoris. She then jerks her hips and pushes me head away harder. I release my sucking.

"Fuck you sod. that felt so good. Now get that big cock inside me pack alpha. I want to bear your child or pups." It is my right as a pack bitch to have that happen to me. She says still breathing fast after her orgasm.

I get between her knees and pull her hips up as I lay between her legs. Feels Amber's hand guiding my cock to her wet lips. I lean in and feel her wet petals open. The lips wrap around my cock head. I feel the soft wet flesh envelop my cock head and stops for a moment. Then looking down and the full moon now shining over us I thrust in.

"Uuurghah!" Amber let out a gurgling sound as my well placed thrust finds its mark right between her feminine petals; I bury half of my shaft's head in her warm and soft wet lips. As a man who was blessed with a very big cock head. It then tapers in to the middle a little bit, before again expanding out to the fat base at the bottom. My cock as human was as near as one could be to be like a canines. It just didn't have the expanding knot cycle. I had never needed it.

Amber's moaning sounds to my slow hip movement is then accompanied by a sudden tensed jerk as she extended and spread her legs apart. My large cock sinks in a little deeper. Feels her lips wrap around it. Amber relaxes her Kegel-muscles, I hear her grit her teeth hard and gasp. The strength she has in her pelvic floor muscles tighten on my cock as it slowly pushes in deep.

Then a groan when my meaty head starts to descend in to her depths. I feel the ring of muscles opening wider as the head part pushes in deeper. The flexible head starts to bend and squeeze in to her tight passage. Once passed the tight ring, the head feels so good in her sensitive vagina. She starts to breathe harder as her opening begins to close around the slightly thinner part, before it widens even more. I smile and push in slowly into her womanhood. With her opening now breached, her inner-walls are responding to the insistent intrusion of my cock by spreading her apart millimeter by millimeter. I feel her soft walls started to moisten. I know she will feel the rough bumps on my phallus sliding into her through the tight ring of her opening, and as it glided into her more. This now moistened pussy lest my cock descend deeper. I hear her moan as the larger part now slips inside her. Hopes she will like that it is rubbing against her sensitive walls.

So when I have finally got all of my cock deep inside her and all the way to my pubic hairs. Then my hips come to a stop, I leave it in her. Feel my so heavy balls resting on her bum cheeks. She then grabs my rear end and holds onto my fetlocks and pushes her legs up and says.

"I am your bitch now Johnny and as the newest pack girl this position get me with pups master."

Looking down at this woman I feel a strong urge to go to Sammie. I hear her gasp and send her love. Then I hear that voice I have so loved for many years telling me soon she will be mine and all mine. She then tells me to fuck Amber. I close the link and start to mate with Amber.

Amber's groans, I hear her gasps get louder as her tight opening starts to widen more and more. With her tight ring muscles stubbornly, but slowly beginning to stretching, her walls now lubricating my cock. Her groans increase as I start to deliver more thrusts into her delicate passage. I realized that she has let herself go completely. My hips begin a slow but steady thrusting motion. Her shapely legs betrayed her need to bread. Tensing in time with my small thrusts we get into the world's oldest and most performed dance. All of my cock has now disappeared between Amber's spread and stretched labia lips. With each of my miniature thrusts, accompanied by Amber's groans of delight. I make love to her; begin to move in and out of her in this ancient slow rhythmic dance.

My lust begins to grow. I begin to speed up my thrusting. Hear the squelching sounds as my long wide cock hammers into Amber hard. I hear the splat sounds, as my heavy wet balls collide with her bum cheeks. I feel my cock like my wolf's knot begin to harden more. Then as I pull back, I hear the sucking sound as I pull it out. Takes it to the part where my cock head is the only part in her. Slam it back in. SPLAT! This I keep doing. Then I feel her legs rise and wrap around my hips. I feel her arms around my shoulders my neck as I drive my hips in faster. The balls keep smacking on her bum cheeks. I keep moving in a rhythmic rolling humping motion above the petite body of Amber. Me between her shapely legs, my thick muscular legs flexed as they surged back and forth in one of the most ancient, basic and primal human motions ever performed.

Amber moans into my hard muscle of my shoulder as my manhood moved within her sensitive passage. My cock head stretching and opening her deep cervix territory as her opening starts to painfully widen to accommodate the un-natural girth that it being forced to her cervix. She helplessly whimpered as I conquered her uncharted femininity, and in time with my thrusting, in pleasure mixed pain,

I feel her legs drop and hear her heels dig in to the soft soil. I wonder if her toes curled, but feel her hips rising up and pushing to get all of me onto her as a human before she changes back to the wolf. Her cervix has had my wolf cock tip inside this womanly zone before this time. She has never had my big the big human sized cock, I am forcing in now.

There is a lot of resistance and then it suddenly happens. The head with all the lubrication from my pre-cum and Amber's secretions pops inside the uterus. I hear her scream loud and painful as her arms grasp onto my body and legs push her hips up. It is at this moment I cum. Feels the balls tingle intensely. Then the feeling as my sperm shoots out. Feel it run up the length of my cock from the balls and then the release at the opening into the uterus of Amber. My body jerks as the seed shoots out. The pressure in her womb I think makes her cum. As I feel the cervix muscle begin to pulse and push back. Feels my seed being squired out from behind to lubricate the lower confides of the vagina some more.