Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My human balls are big. I had an unnaturally big pair of balls. could shoot lots and lots of cum. I still do. The tell tale farting sounds as the excess is forced out from union of our sex organs is. Feel it squirt down the tight grip of her vagina love tunnel and down to the opening where my cock cylinder is stretching her lips. My cock feels so good between her lips tight tightly wrapped on it. I lay down over her and hear Amber gasp. Gripping her body I role over and let Amber lie on top and feel her spent body lay on me.

All around I hear the pack in different points of breeding. Some of the female wolf being taken by the human or the human being taken by wolf.

"Fuck sake you bastard. I am still stuck with that massive cock head in me." Amber lifts herself on to her elbows and kisses my nose saying this to me.

"Do not dare move or pull it out. Let it shrink natural she pleads."

I grip her bum cheeks and laughs. Slips a finger in to her anus and says.

"Sure you want it to stop now my dear?" It is then I feel the connection between Sammie and Anne re-opens and they are making sensual love in the cabin. I smile deeply.

What a wonderful time this moment in our lives is. What can possible be or go wrong now I thinks as I lay back with Amber laying on my body.