Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 02

Story Info
Werewolf & God Wars changes in the heavens.
5.8k words
4.51
2.8k
6

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 2nd chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 2

===========

Sammie's lips mouth and tongue sucked Anne's clitoris and pussy until she was almost at orgasm. Anne feels herself reaching that explosion point. Sammie slowed down and heard Anne scream for her to keep going. Pulling her head back and looking at Anne with a wagging finger. She licks over her clitoris to ensure she is not fully down and starts again. Then Sammie fingers Anne deeply with two fingers. Wants to finger fuck her as she sucks again on her clitoris. Then it happens and brings Anne to a shuddering orgasm. The caressing of Anne's body, the licking of her pussy, sucking her nipples and fingering her has also brought Sammie to her own arousal.

She knows she too needs a release. Lifting her head Sammie gently pat's Anne's lips and sees her wriggle her hips to escape. But Sammie's fingers are in deep and the curve of them keeps Anne there. Looking up at her lover Sammie says to her.

"Are you sure you are ready to become part of what is going on out there love?"

"I am not really sure Sammie love" she responds. "Now I have the link that we currently have, makes the sex feel so dam amazing it is still a conflict. I only came up her for a break." was Anne's response. Looking at Sammie, Anne can see she has opened a link to Johnny. Finds it is a closed one for her. A bit upset she can't join, she gets up. This brings Sammie back.

"Sorry love, Johnny I have told needs to break in the new pack bitch. I was telling him to do it as I have you. I have got lots of catching up with you love and told him to let us be."

"But I could not link in and hear It." was Anne's reply.

"You will with practice love. It took me ages to fully come to terms with it."

"How did you manage to do that then please?" was Anne's reply. There is a pause and then a big smile spreads over Sammie's face.

"Johnny told me. The best way to learn was let each pack animal have you. So I guess constant communication, mating increases the pack bond."

"Oh so we can have lots and lots of sex outside of the Full Moons?"

"Yes. The conversions only happen on a Full Moon. When like next month it is a blood moon. We will be able to change shape any time"

Sammie informs Anne. Reaching out a hand to rub on her arm she informs her that she would then also be able to live in the city as Anne. When the need arises to become the wolf as and when she wants to. She will be able to. She lets her know that if Anne gets converted tonight, she will remain human if that is how she wakes after the change after a full moon. Or a Wolf if that is how she wakes. Again change when the full moon is on us. Johnny says we stay in the cabin tonight Sammie informs Anne.

"Now I think it is my turn to cum my sweetheart. Get between my legs Anne, bring your girl to the Promised Land my dear." Sammie says to her lover Anne.

Sammie lays back and lifts her legs. Bends her knees down, opens her legs and looks into Anne's eyes. Pointing to her pussy lips and then tuning her hand to give the come to me finger signal. Anne leans in, takes the hand, then sucks on the finger. She sucks all of it into her mouth. Then feels Sammie wriggle it over her tongue. Then with her finger tip Sammie runs it over Anne's lower teeth and then under her tongue. Smiling as she watches Anne's sucking her finger Sammie pulls it out. Mover her hand around to the back of Anne's head, pulls her down between her legs.

Anne moves in and licks over the outer labia lips. She sucks on them softly. Brings her right hand under Sammie's bum and pushes her up some. She then runs the index fingers into her mouth. The sliding the middle finger over Sammie's anus as she keeps softly sucking on her labia lips. Sammie pushes her bum up to try and get Anne to finger her sphincter. Anne pulls it back and slides it over the lovely round ring. She then dips in ever so softly, but never into it. Keep sucking the lips and moves her head up to the clitoris. She again feels Sammie pushing to get her finger inside. Again she slides it softly around her anus, but never going into it. Keeps teasing Sammie with the offering only to keep it from going in where she wants it. Anne now licks ever so slightly over Sammie's clitoris.

There is a deep gasp coming from Sammie and then both her hands on the back of Anne's head trying to push her in. Anne's shakes her head and looks at Sammie with a big smile. She then pushes her hands off her head.

"Please love, make me cum." pleads Sammie.

Anne removes her finger from around her anus and looks up at Sammie.

"Oh you bitch; you are going to make me suffer again. God you are so fucking good at working me to the limit and a bloody tease."

Anne tells Sammie to open her bum cheeks.

Sammie gasps as she obeys and places her hand under her bum cheeks and pulls them apart hoping it will encourage Anne to probe her anus deeply. Anne, seeing Sammie do as she is told moves back in to her labia lips and licks the clitoris ever so lightly and in a little blow.

She blows over it then licks a little again hearing the in takes of breath from Sammie and smiles. She then licks over Sammie's now firm clitoris. It is so firm and the tongue slides around and over it. Then she pushes her head in and sucks the clitoris hard pulling on it. Again Sammie moan and her hips rising. Anne pushes her back onto her hands and keeps sucking her clitoris. Then her left hand thumb slides over Sammie's perineum. She is gently pushing in against it as Anne moves it up and dips it into Sammie's lips. The moment the thumb breaks the lips and opens them, the liquids flood out and drip down over Sammie's anus.

Then she feels the fingers of Anne back over her sphincter. Gasping again and trying to push so she can consume the fingers. Anne let's it happen. She feels the warm anal ring wrap over her index and pointing fingers as her pussy covers them. Pushes it in deep. She then turns her hand to face down. The index finger in, up to the knuckle Anne wriggles it around. the other two are also now deep in her anus doing the same.

Anne keeps sucking on the clitoris and pulls her head back. Loving the deep groans from Sammie, Anne moves her fingers around inside Sammie's rectum and pussy. She feels the soft, warm flesh inside and pushes against the wall between the rectum and Sammie's vagina. Anne pulls her head back and looks up at Sammie who has her eyes closed and head back moaning and pushing her hips against the fingers. Pulling her fingers back out makes Sammie lift her head and look at Anne pleadingly. She smiles at Sammie and shows her the fingers; this sort of upsets Sammie she for some reason wonders why she is taunting her so when she knows her need is so strong to cum. Only to see Anne raise the other and links them before she puts them into her mouth and sucks on them and then spits over her fingers. Covered in saliva see never takes her eyes of Sammie's and lowers her hand again.

Sammie feels them slide against her labia lips. Then all of a sudden feels the other two fingers push in against her anus. Then with a quick push all four fingers are inseminated into her pussy and anus. Sammie lays back and squeals in delight as Anne fucks her with her hand. As the fingers move in and out, Sammie feels Anne now suck on her oh so firm clitoris. Anne so enjoys the feel of that exquisite flesh under her fingers. Sammie's clitoris dancing under her tongue was also pushing her to a climax. She kept on sucking on Sammie's clitoris hard. Then it happened. She could feel the build up. Then she feels the short jerking movements, the by a sudden intake of breath followed by a deeps scream of delight as Sammie cums. As her body arched up and she came, glimmering waves of orgasm that flowed through her entire body and assailed Anne's senses.

"Damn," Sammie panted as she came down. "It never gets old between us, does it Anne love?"

Anne shook her head. "It never will. I know I'm up for more, how about you?"

"Of course." was Sammie response to her question.

The next course on their menu of sex was a wonderful sixty-nine that went on for a good while. Sammie's was a bit taller than her playmate Anne, but only a bit and they fit together so well. Their bodies molded into an erotic jumble. Tongues languidly sipped from hot flesh until both women were satisfied. They would have continued, but the hour was late. Then they both feel the link with Johnny. Both could feel how sexually excited he was. He responded to them both with a big feeling of love and devotion. This made them both blush.

"I could feel your sex girls and wow you two know how to make love to each other."

The pack has decided to go on a hunt. Remember this is a dangerous time for you two in the mountain woods. There is more than one pack here. And they do raid. I have to head out with the pack. After so much sex we need food and the hunt. Please, please, do not go out until the full moon has completed.

With that women could hear them all as one, howl into the night air and then disappear into the woods. Sammie looks at Anne.

"Are you hungry?"

"Do dogs and wolf pee on trees?" she responds Anne.

They giggle and get partially dresses. Sammie puts on a long shirt. Anne pulls on a tea shirt and both head to the kitchen. They make an early full English breakfast. Both are so hungry. Sammie opens her fridge and pulls out 4 pork sausages, 2 tomatoes, 4 tablespoons butter, 4 rashers bacon, 4 hash browns. Small sized mushrooms, 4 large eggs.

She then gets a big frying pan. She also gets Anne to get 1 (220g) tin baked beans can out the cupboard. She then asks Anne to toast 4 slices of brown bread. When cooked the girls head into the living room and sit to eat. As they tuck in and enjoy the meal after the sex they just had a feeling of contentment settles on them both.

Both are chatting and giggling as they eat and drink the very early breakfast. Then the sounds of large paws nails are heard scrapping a long the cabin porch floor, heading for the main door. Both women look at each other and fear hits home. Is it a predator looking to find new members for his pack? If it is and they are bitten the link to Johnny could be broken.

Sammie gets up fast and rushes to the door and slams the big wooden post she has to block entry. Just as it slides into place the door latch is pushed down. The door now blocked they hear sniffing at the base of the door. Sammie steps back. Heads to the bed room telling Anne she is going to get the rifle and gun. When in the bedroom the window shutters are rattled. This startles Sammie. She quickly bushes more bullets into her rifle's bullet compartment. It is full. Checks the hand pistol and it has six in it. Both are fully loaded.

Comes back out of the bedroom and hands Anne the gun. She gives her a hug and lets her know she is pushing out a call to Johnny.

When I hear Sammie calling out to me, I am in the big old forest. I and the pack are about 10 miles down the valley hunting deer. Comes to a sudden halt and lets the pack know there is a predator at the house and on our lands. We howl loud and turn to run for home.

The girls hear in the distance the pack and hug each other tight. The scratching at the front door becomes more aggressive and there is a deep growl from behind it. There are sounds of other wolf with the one at the door. All goes quiet and the girls hold their breath. Sammie hears Johnny via the links letting her know he is coming. Hearing this, in part relaxes her. BANG. There is a sudden thump on the door. It rattles and holds.

Sammie and Anne are startled and grip each other tighter. BANG again. Sammie looks around and then gets Anne to help her push the big cabinet that has her spare plates and other things one hides from view. They both get their backs to it and push. It moves so slowly. Hear the scraping sounds as the legs on the cabinet are forced over the wooden floor. BANG, again and the door makes the sounds of surrender when under too much pressure. The girls push with more earnest and when it does finally cover the door. Another loud bang, but the cabinet keeps the pressure from the outside back and the door is holding.

Silence is loud when you fear what is about to happen. Both girls are almost not breathing as they listen intently. The wait begins to build on the fear factor. Sammie is looking at other ways to keep the room safe. Her bedroom the door opens out into the room.

They move the big arm chair to block this. But before doing so Sammie heads to the kitchen looks in the cupboard under the sink. She knows she has a coil of rope there. Ties it around the door handle and then under the chair after it is pushes hard against it and secures it. If the door is pulled open it will not move so now she hopes. Both girls feel the link with Johnny now so much stronger.

"God Johnny love, please hurry. We do not hear anything now, but can feel the presence of something powerful out there." she lets him know.

"I hear you love and we are racing as fast as we can, but in human terms it will be around 10 minutes or so before we can get to the cabin." Johnny lets them know.

He stops and then lets out a howl, so loud the whole forest knows his werewolf side has reached the maturity of the dominant pack alpha. Johnny knows it the wolf looking to take his girls is one also the challenge he sent will not get ignored. He hopes. The pack keeps running home at full pelt.

Sammie and Anne hear the howl of Johnny. It cheers them immensely. BANG! This time it is against the bedroom shutters. Both girls are shaken and know this predator is not giving up. Again there is a loud bank on the shutters. Sammie cocks the rifle. She has silver bullets. So has Anne. She knows how deadly they are to a werewolf. Then as she is looking at the rifle the BANG this time is followed by the crashing of splintered wood from the shutter boards. The glass also sounds loud as it breaks and smashes on the floor. This is then followed by the loud thumps of big paws landing on the bedroom floor. The sniffing sound is loud. Hear it moving around the room and then stops at the door. They hear the deep sniffing intake, followed by a paw scraping on the wood at the base of the door. Then silence.

The door handle moves down. Both girls hold their breath. Trying so hard not to make a sound, just in case they make a sound to let whatever is behind the door know where they are. Then they hear the creaking sound as the door is being pushed. Sammie raise her rifle and points it to the door and clicks the release mechanism. The click of it is loud. To them who know about a rifle it would have been distinctive.

The sound of the door being pushed stops. The girls hear the noise of the creature exiting the he bedroom via the window. Both are too afraid to move. Sammie is still pointing at the door with her rifle. BANG! Again the front door is hit. Sammie fires her rifle in fear. There is a loud retort as the explosion defends both women. She quickly turns to the door and fires through it. She screams a loud howl.

Silence follows. Both women cling to each other and begin to breathe again. The sounds of them breathing are short rapid breaths, slowing down to a more normal rhythm.

In the night air the sounds of the pack can be heard and so much closer. Sammie opens up a link to Johnny and lets him know what ever was out there has gone. BANG! Crashing sounds as the kitchen window and blinds splinter into the room. Glass scatters everywhere. Anne let lose all six bullets into the wolf. Sammie can hear her scream as she fires at it. It does not fall and moves towards Anne.

"No you don't you mother fucker" Sammie shouts and points her rifle at the werewolf's head and fires. The bullet shoots through and it forces the wolf's head to suddenly lift up and back. The wolf's whole body is then toppling backwards and down. She can see the blood splatter back over her kitchen wall and thinks fuck I am going to have to clean that. After the noise they look down and see a bearded man on the floor dead. Sammie keeps pointing her rifle at him and she walks over to Anne and hugs her from behind. Both women do not move keep looking around and grips her rifle firmly.

There are no sounds from outside the cabin. The occasional owl hoots

The pack arrives at the cabin. Johnny links to the girls. They tell him the door is blocked. He sees the kitchen window is broken and lets them know he is coming in via it.

They hear him land on the kitchen floor. He sniffs the dead mans body. Tilts his head and then looks over to Sammie and Anne. Then transforms into the man. Walks over to them naked. Sammie and Anne marvel at how manly he looks. The big cock hanging between his legs as he walks over cause both of them to look down at it.

When he arrives at their side, uses his hands to lift their heads. Wraps his arms around them both and pulls them in for a big hug. Both women respond and hug him back. Tightly.

Sammie then pulls back and looks around the room. "Looks like we have a lot of clearing and tiding up to do." she sighs.

Johnny kisses her left cheek and then releases his hug.

"Ok. lets get it so we can come and go normally. I am a man for another day. Lets sort it now."

Johnny moves over and easily pushes the sideboard cabinet they struggled to push. Both women look at each other and sigh in that way women in love do. The get into the swing of it and begin to clean up the place. It is around 9am when it is all done. During the night Johnny told the pack to go and hunt with out him and that he would make it up later on another one.

When they had finished it all. Johnny tells Sammie that there were spare pains of glass panes in the garage. He remembers her father putting them there many years ago and goes out to find them. They are spare ones for each window frame in the house. He spends the next few hours replacing the panes. Her father had a sealed tin of putty also. This enabled them to get the windows in the Kitchen and bedrooms fixed. The shutters would need to be repaired another day. When done , Johnny comes back in to find both women sat at the dimmer table and a meal cooked for him. Smiling he sits.

"Looks good, what is it then? Not sure I have smelled this meal before." Looking down at the rice and the sweet red scented sauce covering what to him looks like chicken parts.

"It is sweet and sour chicken with red peppers, fried onions, green beans and wild rice boiled in turmeric." Sammie lets me know. I begin to eat it and the taste so new to me is a delight. I am a lot more hungry than I thought. I devour this delicious meal. Both women are looking as I eat.

"Are you not eating?" I ask.

"We have. You were so busy you did not hear us calling you about an hour ago love" Sammie lets me know. I apologize for that and both giggle and say it is good to see me enjoy the meal they produced for me and the work I was doing to the cabin.

"It is my home now also loves. We are now living here. So making it safe for you both is something I am always going to do. This wolf loves his mates. I am one very luck creature and one who at this moment in time is so happy."

In the evening all three of them go to bed. Sammie closes the door behind after Johnny walks in.

"Ok Johnny. You now have to mate with Anne. she is yet to experience your knot and complete our bonding." Sammie lets me know as she walks over to Anne and begins to undress her from behind. I lean against the door and watch both women slowly removing items of clothing from each other. when both are naked I am looking at how beautiful they look and feels my penis begin to rise.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12