Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mentioned knot Sammie love. For that to happen I need to change back into the wolf. Is that what you want. Come tomorrow morning I will change back into the wolf." I let them know.

"Sammie have you ever had Johnny the man?" Anne asks her.

"No I have not. Looking at what we both were admiring of him yesterday I think we should, as it might be a long long time before we get to have this opportunity again." Sammie responds to Anne.

"Johnny as the man, will your having sex with Anne be the same as having it with her as the wolf for the first time?" Sammie asks.

"I believe so love, but until I cum in her, we will not fully know." is my response.

Both women move over and each takes my hands and guide me to the bed. Sammie maneuvers Anne to stand in front of me as she then gets behind her. I lean and holding Anne's chin softly. Leans in and kisser her full on the lips. I feel Sammie's hands also slide over her tummy and then up over and cup both her breasts.

Anne's hands drop down and she finds my now hard cock. I feel how she uses both hands to hold the head. She stops kissing me and looks down at it.

"Oh My God, you are one big man. Sammie come and look at this." She purrs as I feel her fingers sliding over my cock head. Sammie is drops down and also begins to handle my cock. I look and see here looking up at Anne with a massive smile on her face.

"We are going to have yo get you very wet love before you let this monster in your pussy." she says to Anne. then I watch as she licks the cock head. Anne kneels with her, they both begin to kiss and lick the cock head. The cock head is big. The center it slightly tapers in a bit and then widens at the bottom near my pelvis. I feel their hands explore over the cock and kiss it.

"So this is what Amber enjoyed the other night." Sammie says looking up at me. "Now it is our turn love. We are so willing for it to be in us. But first lets get Anne so we when you do she is not broken with it."

I see them lick it all over. Feels Sammie's hands holding on to my balls and then see her try and suck the head into her mouth. She is not able to. She shakes her head and says.

"This deep inside you Anne if you get with his childlike me, we will both be giving birth around the same time. Oh god, I so want that to happen." Sammie says and then pushes my cock to Anne's mouth. She encourages her to try and suck it into her mouth. She also tries and like Sammie can't. Both women stand and then push me on the bed. Sammie gets between Anne's legs and begins to lick on her clitoris. I hear Anne gasp and then hold the back of her head and push her hips in against Sammie's head. I role onto my side and watch these women making love with each other and my heart fills with joy and love. They feel it via the links and I feel it returned too.

I see Sammie move her hand and the two fingers. The index and pointing finger into Anne's pussy. Hear her gasp and she slips them up into her and keeps sucking on her clitoris. Anne keep pulling on the back of Sammie's head and lifts hers. Looks up to the sealing and gasps in short panting breaths. As I lay there I see Sammie now pull her fingers out and cups the four of them and pushes up into Anne. she pushes all four slowly into Anne. This makes Anne gasp and open her knees and descend downwards. This lets more of Sammie's hand push up into Anne. There is a squelching sound. then a low moan from Anne. I lean over the bead and look so see Sammie with hare whole had inside Anne.

Anne is standing there with her knees open and bent with Sammie slowly pushing up and down inside her. Hear her gasping now more frantically now. I leans over and Kiss the back of Sammie's neck. He shoulders push up as I know she has a sensitive neck. Her head turns to face me and we kiss. As we do I head again Anne now gurgle and moan louder. Raising an eye brow as I look into Sammie's eyes. She smiles and hen pulling back lets me know she is wriggling her fingers deep inside Anne. It is at this point we hear a deep moan from Anne begin to rise into a scream as her legs fold and she drops down onto the floor and jerks in a massive orgasm. See the liquids squirting out from the union of Sammie's hand and Anne's pussy lips. She is squirting. Some of her cum covers my face and Sammie. As she begins to to come down from this orgasm, Sammie looks at me and says.

"I think I have her ready now for you love." She leans in and kisses me full on and then says and after "I so hope you can with me also love."

We both help Anne get up. Sammie than tells me to lay on the bed on my back and I do. I watch as they both get onto the bed. Anne Straddles over me. Her hands rest ether side of my head and she looks me in my eyes.

"Please push it in slowly Johnny love."

I feel Sammie lifting my now rock hard cock up and guide it to Anne's lips. They open over the head slowly. Feel the wet petals part as the head slowly disappears inside her. She stops after the big head enters and her lips wrap around it. I feel Sammie's fingers on the lower part of my cock holding it hard. she then with her other hand cups ma balls before bending down to lick them.

I hear the slap on Anne's right bum cheek as Sammie tells her to descend more. I feel her body weight pushing her down over the cock ever so slowly. When the cock reaches the mid point about 6 inches down. Anne moves her knees in closer and lifts her heals more and begins to sit more upright. Then in a surprised move I feel her squat and push her whole body down and in one sudden move. As her body hits my pelvic bone she squeals loudly. Pulls her knees in and sits there sitting upright and gasping hard. Looking down at her breathing hard and fast I see Sammie's head come around from her right hip and look at me and with a looks of amazement on her face.

"OMG Anne. That was a sudden intake. Are you ok?" Sammie asks looking up at Anne still breathing hard.

"I felt when his cock head got inside me and began squirting the pre-cum or what ever it is in me that this cock was made for inside me. It was like Amber took holed and pushed me down." Anne responds. It is then we feel the link to Amber and she giggles. "Anne, you are a full member of this pack girl. Welcome sister." She lets Anne know.

"Now fuck that alpha wolf dry my girl and we, you and Sammie can chat after we have babies to talk about. That wolf is potent. I am with his pups or child also. From last night. I could smell your fertility last night also girl you are also ready like Sammie was."

Sammie gets behind Anne and cuddles her. "Come love begin to bounce. Make Johnny cum. Feel the hot seed he gives flood your Fallopian tubes sweetheart. Based on the size of his cock your cervix is now pushed way back. With some simple rhythmic movements it should open and let the uterus be ready to accept it all love."

I feel them begin to rise and fall together. Anne's cervix as Sammie stated begins to open a bit more. My cock head is now so sensitive in this oh so tight envelop of her pussy. I lay back and watch as Sammie begins to kiss Anne's neck and her fingers play on Anne's nipples. They keep the slow rhythmic movements going. But Anne lifts her self up higher and drops harder each time.

I feel the downward push and each time feel her cervix open wider. She looks down at me and smiles as she then rises even higher. She stops about half way and then drops. The cock had pushes deeper and I feel the cervix slowly begin to stretch. Anne sits still and adjusts breathing hard and deep. She feels Sammie's fingers now softly twisting her nipples and pulling them from her aureola.

Again Anne rises the time she leans towards me and kisses my lips. She smiles as I feel my cock head almost out then in one sudden backward push she descends down with some force. I feel the cock head push into her her cervix and feels it close over the cock head. she lets out a loud squall and her legs begin to shake as I feel her cum. As she cums her uterus pushes out and the cervix opening close around my big cock head and I cum too. I gasp deeply and my body stiffens as I cum and shoot ream after ream into her womb.

Feels how my hot sperm are ejaculated into Anne's vagina. I know from there, the journey begins for my seed. I shoot lots and it floods Anne's deep internal organs with my hot seed. This man/wolf hopes your oocyte have broken free from the follicle and travel into Anne's Fallopian tubes. My hands now rest on your knees and I see Anne turn and look at Sammie. She smiles and they kiss deeply. I have now joined all you girls in this pack Sammie. I can feel it happen inside me. I will be with child now. Sammie sequels in delight and hugs her lover Anne. I then hear and feel the link back to Amber and the joy all three have with each other makes my heart feel ready to burst.

Anne relaxes and sits still. She looks down to me and says we wait until your cock goes lip please. I am stuck right at this moment. I see Sammie hugging Anne and I feel their joy.

"Sammie it might be later tonight before we can love." I say to her. She slides around Anne and kisses me full on.

"I am already with your child love. I do not really need the cock. I have you and we are soulmates. This woman is more than happy. Sex is magical with you, but it is not all we are is it." she says to me and kisses me again. We women are more than happy love. Tomorrow you are the wolf until the next full moon. I have lived with you wolf most of my life love.

The next few weeks are us making love as the wolf and the girls spending lots and lots of time talking about children or pups. Both are unsure which it will be. It is rare we have pups in the pack culture. This time we will have three. I feel a joy knowing this. I think if both are converted during the full blood moon, they can change at will to what ever they want to be. If we have children then they can live as women. If pups then lost of the time it will be as wolf.

12