Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 04

Story Info
Werewolf & God Wars.
9.6k words
4.79
2.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 4th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 4

===========

Anne had been having an affair with Sammie before she had become Johnny's girl. Kept it going when it happened with him? She was a human and him. To her, was he was her wolf. They were lesbian lovers that started in high school. Anne hadn't thought twice about it initially. She had one or two girlfriends before meeting her. With Sammie it was different because Sammie had become such an important part of her life. Now she was changed, and not by Johnny. Things felt different now.

Anne never, ever felt guilty in any way about her affair with Sammie. Even after the battle and the changing of Sammie. Anne was still human. She felt there was something wrong. The three of them sat in the cabin and talked. Johnny was letting Sammie know all that he could with regards her new werewolf status. It was all new to her and her head was spinning with the deluge of data. Anne linked to Johnny and told him to slow down and let her absorb it with time.

"You are right Anne." was his open talk to Anne.

Sammie began to cry. "Most of my life I have had this link between us Johnny and now it is gone."

Johnny moved over to her in his human form and wrapped his right arm around her shoulder, letting her head rest on his. Lifting his arm to gently stroke her head he tells her, "Bite my hand. Lifting her head and looking at her wolf in human form giving him a searching stare.

"Why would you want me to do that love?" was her inquiring and somewhat startled response.

"It, I think will give you control over Me. Which in turn you over the pack." he responds.

"Why would I want that love?" Sammie asks somewhat incredibly looking deep into this man's eyes. His eyes she has not often seen in the human form. It occurs to her, she now realizes, she has never made love to him in his human form.

I respond, "It will make you the new pack alpha. You have the powers to soon be even stronger than I am."

Startled Sammie looks at Anne and then back to Johnny.

"You must have known that when we discusses me being converted at the full moon!" Sammie exclaims surprise and in wonderment looking that her lifelong lover.

"Yes I did. I was hoping, with your love for Anne and hers for you in conjunction with yours for me, between us we would make a pack the entire forest will want to become part of. So I hope, making for a harmonious and peaceful time in the lands all around us. This in turn I hope will make the humans not fear us and want us all dead. But let's just crawl first before we begin running." Johnny lets them both know.

At that point Anne's heart was filled with love for Johnny and she says,

"Oh my god, I love you so much. You were willing to sacrifice all this for us.", and with that kissed Johnny hard on the lips, her tongue invading his mouth. She pulls back and does the same to Sammie. Then looks at her and says "Sammie my love convert me after at the next moon please. I want to be part of this pack."

"Wait please; I am so confused right now. I need to know how I feel at hearing all of this information."

She looks at Johnny. Takes his head in her hands, pulls his face close to hers.

"You have been with me almost all of my life. That small moment when I felt I had lost you broke my heart. The euphoria I felt when you come alive again, when the red moon wrapped your body in its embrace. Then the pain of losing a moment I had been so excited about giving you being taken away by his fucking bite. I lost again that link I have with you sweetheart, it still hurts me deeply.

"This is why I want you to bite my hand. With your new status I will become one of yours."

The pack will also need to let you bite them who wish to stay. I feel it will be yes from them all. But the time you do the males all be lining up to mount you as at that moment you will have to make the pack.

"What the fuck. All of them?" I hear a startled gasp from Sammie as Anne takes a deep intake of breath.

"Oh my god, Sammie. That will be one massive orgy." Anne chuckles.

Sammie shakes her head in response to what Anne has just said, she leans over and Kisses Johnny. When their mouths touch she darts her tongue into his mouth. Grips the back of his head and kisses him passionately. As their tongues and saliva mix she feels the sensation similar to the one she had when she first met Johnny. Joy and euphoria surge through her body. The link between them begins to re-establish. Pulling her head back Anne sends a call to Anne. She does not feel the links and sighs. Then in her head she hears Johnny say

"Kiss her like you did me just now love. It would appear the need to bite me is not necessary."

"Come here Anne." Says Sammie, and they kiss deeply with a lot of passion. Anne pulls back and gasps and then looks at me and links. See her look at Sammie and links. We look at each other and link. The feeling of joy that envelops us as we three come together makes us feel naturally high.

I watch as they both lay back with each other and giggle with joy. Here Sammie is with the woman she has loved more than any other in her arms and now it is something she can share with Johnny. The man/wolf she has loved more than any other. As Sammie snuggled up against her, Anne felt the smooth beauty of Sammie's skin against her own and she luxuriated in the feeling.

At that moment Anne took over and with and index finger informs to Johnny to help make this fantasy come true. Sammie also turns and looks at Johnny with a pleading look in her eyes. Sees my now erect penis and reaches over to gently taking my dick in her hand. Sammie runs her hand over Johnny's smooth cock. God it feels so good I think. As I start to stiffen further, Sammie gently take the head of my cock in her mouth and very slowly moved down it to encompass my big cock head with her mouth.

Johnny noticed Anne looking at what they were doing and it was obvious that it was turning her on as she started to rub her clit. Johnny also noticed an envious look in Anne's eyes she obviously wants Sammie's mouth on her pussy.

After a moment she said as much, "It's my turn now," she announced, "and Johnny is nice and hard to do you from behind Sammie love."

With that she piled up some pillows behind her. Puts a pillow under her ass. That way her ass is lifted a little for Sammie to maximize eating her pussy and she could also get a good view of Sammie's back and what Johnny the human will be doing to her.

Now Sammie gets on her knees after licking and spitting on the cock head. Looks up saying it needs a bit more lubrication love. You have a big one, she turns to face Anne. Sammie lifts her ass in the air and assuming position in front of Anne. As she started to lick Anne's clit with short quick movements of her tongue at the same time she spread her legs a little giving Johnny a clear view of her soaking cunt.

Fuck, Johnny thought to himself, Sammie's open wet pussy looks so inviting and at the same time he was getting really turned on by what Sammie was doing to Anne. As Sammie licked and sucked her pussy, Anne was emitting soft sighs of pure pleasure and Johnny could see that Sammie's pussy was responding to the impact that her licking and sucking was having on Anne by producing more juices. This helps lubricate my big cock and I push in slowly.

Johnny's dick was so fucking hard now from the blow job earlier and seeing the way that these women were so turned on by each other that I just had to be inside Sammie. Still so slowly, I put the head of my dick into the opening of Sammie's pussy and very slowly slide it into her. I find the feeling is exquisite and somehow it was different than to it had ever felt inside Sammie before. She felt tighter, and I could feel her vagina rippling with pleasure.

"Fuck, that is incredible", I said out loud.

Sammie deep inside, cannot believe it, when she realized that her fantasy was finally going to be realized. She felt enormous gratitude towards Anne for pushing for it to happen. From the point that Anne assumed position on the pillows, she was completely concentrated on giving Anne pleasure, apart from spreading her legs a little to give Johnny better access. In all her licking and sucking and the deep probing of her tongue into Anne's pussyand the incredible sounds coming from Sammie, Anne had almost forgotten that Johnny was with them. That was until she felt him begin to enter her faster.

When she did finally feel Johnny entering her Sammie was not prepared in any way for how it would feel. She and Johnny had made love doggie style many times but this time it was different with him as a man. It was like her pussy had become super sensitized, that it was hyper sensitive to the slightest movements of Johnny's now rock hard cock. The movement of Johnny's dick inside combined with the taste of the juices from Anne's pussy and the noises Sammie was making was driving Anne crazy, and as she synchronized the movement in her pussy with her licking and sucking of Anne's pussy by thrusting back into Johnny so that he adjusted his pattern to match, her pleasure only increased the pleasure receptors even further.

The effect of Sammie being fucked while she was eating her pussy was noticed by Anne. What she did not realize was how Sammie's, being fucked, would affect the oral sex being given to her by Sammie. There was urgency about it from Sammie, an intensity that Anne had not experienced before, Sammie's tongue probing ever deeper into her pussy, almost like an extension of the dick that was fucking her. At the same time she could see Johnny's straining face over Sammie's back, their eyes met and a mutual understanding passed wordlessly between them, something they shared which was their intense love for the woman between them.

However much Anne and Johnny felt the increased intensity of this very special experience however, it was Sammie who experienced the most intense pleasure. The feeling of being fucked and eating pussy at the same time with the two people she loved more than anything in her life was unlike anything she had ever experienced in her life. It was something incredible and precious, but above all it was the fact that she felt so completely enveloped by their love that took her mentally to another place, a safe place, a peaceful place, a blissful place.

At that moment they all began to cum in unison. There is lots of loud moans and gasps. When they finally parted they lay next to each other naked. Sammie felt like she had never ever before. She was invigorated. The orgasm she had just had was so much more intense than any in her life before. Or that what she was telling herself. She had had so many good ones over the years it was hard to guess now, but the last one had left her feeling so rested and so alive she wondered if it was because she was now no longer human.

Laying over Johnny and looking at his human face. She asks. "That fucking old wolf almost destroyed what we had love. I felt me being changed after his bite. The lost link to you after it so briefly re-connected. It almost destroyed me my love. I was only just able to get Anne to hide in the house. He forced me after the rape to change into a human. He wanted her too. I still feel that dread in me. If I lose this again I will go mad. I do so love you both more than words can say."

"I think from now on and when the next full moon is here and we convert Anne. Neither of us leaves her side until then." is how I respond. "But that's only if you want us to Anne"

"Oh I think I can live with that my lovers." I can't now wait until it is my turn to be changed. If Sammie is now as powerful as you say, will the pack not now want her to lead?"

"Oh no, this is Johnny's pack. We have agreed to become his bitches and take part in the lick of the pack when the full moon is on us." she responds. "But I am now not heading back into the city to ever live. I am making mine here now, I can change at will. Let's hope when you wake after your full moon bite or lick Anne love you are human. Then we can live up here with our wolf as the girly couple hehehe."

"That does leave a lot to chance love." is Anne's response.

"True, but it is all we can do, wait and see and pray the moon goddess wants you to be that way."

Anne can feel the changes in her lover's body. She can now feel the stamina she has the strength in her limbs as the link between them has somehow grown stronger. This feeling she is also feeling from Johnny. It is like the collective ways they two have accept the change in the way they now are and it is feeding back to her. It makes Anne's body become aroused. She feels a deep need to be fucked by the man. She links to Sammie and tells her how she is now feeling. Sammie also feels her body changes and is enjoying the physical change. She then in a private chat asks when she is due to be fertile. Anne responds

"I think I will be early next week." Sammie giggles to her response.

We make love to him every day until the next full moon love. If we get you pregnant before then it will be his pups we bear. Not some random one from the pack. They will it appears, be fucking you silly in a month's time my darling."

"Johnny my love, we want to have you get us both pregnant. So when we convert Anne, if she is with child. She will not need all the pack to breed her. But based on a girl chat we just had, I think she will not object to becoming a pack bitch." Sammie chuckles.

"Oh, private girl chats already when her next to me. So that how it is it." Johnny laughs out loud.

Anne slides over Sammie's body and straddles her. Looking down she say "let's us grind our hips together. He has a big cock, so as I get fucked from behind by Johnny you and I can also make love."

Anne lays over Sammie and they begin to kiss. The tongues touch and then fold over each others. The dance of the lovers tongue makes them kiss with a deep passion. Johnny watches them both.

Sammie runs her index finger over the back of Anne's leg from the back of her knee up and over the right bum cheek. Then with both index and pointing finger opens up her bum cheeks to expose her sphincter. Leaning in close I blow over the anal ring. See it flexing to my gentle soft breeze as it glide over the ring and makes the tiny soft hairs move. I hear a gasp from Anne. Then I drop my head in closer and the tip of my tongue licks over her anus with just a little touch. This causes her to push up. I let it take the tip, to enter the warm tight, but oh so soft anal ring. Lick it around before pulling it back. Puts my fingers to my mouth and covers them in my saliva. Returns but this time my other hand opens her bum cheeks and I slip the wet two fingers in against her sphincter. Again I feel her pushing up. This time though, she now has Sammie's fingers in her pussy. Looking at Sammie's finger they vibrate in around and up against the upper wall of Anne's pussy.

Her new found strength enables her to rub into Anne so much faster than normal. Hear the squelching sounds as Anne gets so wet. See her Anus begin to push up against my fingers and Push them in. Loves how the soft wet hole opens and the singers slide in easily. Hear a deep intake of breath as Anne reaches that point of no return and cums. My fingers feel the sphincter twitch as she squeezes. The squirting sounds as she also cums and squirts from her vagina a gush of liquid. Then her body goes limp and she drops onto Sammie and gently convulses as the orgasm softly recedes. Sammie wraps her arms around her shoulders and says

"Did that feel good my love".

We hear a barely audible yes from Anne. I see Sammie look at me over her shoulder and then see her mouth the words but not say them.

"Mount her."

I pull my fingers from Anne's anus and move my arm to either side of her shoulder. Then as I move my hip in between both women's legs, I feel Sammie guide my cock head up between her soaking wet lips. As I push in, there is a deep intake of breath from Anne, with a soft

"Oh my god, please make me your bitch Johnny."

I lead in and the big head pushes in slow, but steady. When it is in right up to my balls I stop. Feels Sammie holding my balls there and I look at her and see this beautiful soul I have now loved for 20 years of my life looking back at me with a massive smile. I begin to push my hips in and out.

Feels Sammie holding on to my balls and kneads them. I begin to move in and out of Anne in a slow rhythmic way. When I come in contact with the bum cheeks I push into her hard. I feel Sammie squeeze again and lean over Anne and kiss her nose. She pulls on my balls with a very big smile. I begin to speed up slowly at first. Then as I get in faster sequence of thrusts I hear Anne begin to moan. See Sammie move and begins kissing her lips and they both feel the orgasm building up in Anne. As I get even faster I feel my balls tingle. Then the link between me and Sammie kicks in, I hear her say

"Flood her love. She is almost there and I want you both to cum at the same time."

I too groan as I feel my balls begin to tingle stronger. Hear Anne breathing oh so fast now. Then as she cums and I feel her squeeze on my cock, Sammie does the same to my balls and I cum. I push in hard and feel my spunk shoot out and flood Anne's lovely womb. I lay on my elbows and on top of Anne who is on top of Sammie and kiss her neck. As I feel my cock keeps pushing more seed into her. I look at Sammie, who keeps kissing Anne and looking at me and her eyes sparkle.

When both girls stop kissing I see Anne drops her head over the right side of Sammie's neck. I lean in closer to Sammie and kisser deeply. Feeling us three again connected. It is a feeling I will always cherish. I slowly pull myself back as I do not want my body weight to be a problem. I feel the hands from both women wrap around and keep me there. I relax and lay still.

I feel my cock still deep inside Anne flex and then hear the squelching sounds as the excess seed is squirted out. it is then I role over and tell them I need to sleep. We cuddle and spoon and all drift off to sleep.

Sammie woke up the next morning feeling relaxed and so different. Her body felt young. She felt exhilarated at how good she felt. Looked to her left and saw Anne asleep, with her head over Johnny's chest. He also was asleep. She smiled thinking how much she and Anne had been using his body last night. The power of the werewolf and the stamina was more than just fantastic. She was finding it hard to understand all this new sensory perception she now had.

She found she could focus on the beating of both hearts. Johnny's was a strong slow beat. Anne's was regular, a bit faster. Well compared to his, much faster, but it was still as she counted a very fit 62 beats a minute. Then she listened to hers. Then to her total surprise, she and Johnny were beating in unison. She counted hers and his and it was around 40 beats a minute. Lying, there she was looking at him in his man form. Sammie felt the love she had for him. She had known him mostly as a wolf. Now seeing him as the man that love was now so strong it made her head spin. She touched his chest with the tip of her finger. Making sure she only brushed it with the slightest of touches. My eyes opened. I look at her directly with my big blue eyes. Sammie felt her heart beat faster. He smiled and mentally they connected.

"Good morning Sammie love. Fuck you two I thought wanted to breed me to death last night."

"Anne was so keen to get impregnated by you. She will be keen all month before you convert her at the next full moon sweetheart"

Divway
Divway
25 Followers