Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like the status has in some way been restored by the moon creature spirits love. I am so happy that it is. You have the experience to make this work. I am and always will be your mate. We are now tied soul mates. If reincarnation is possible we will meet again, and again for all time. We will have different lives and in different times. But we will find each other."

As I a lay down I feel Sammie do the same with me and we snuggle in close drifting into a deep sleep. It is in this sleep I hear the voice again. It calls but is quieter this time does not sound so loud. Telling me to listen it lets me know how to tackle the monster. It also informs me it will have a strong hold over Sammie if it can touch her again. This wakes me. Sammie is still sleeping and I look at the pack and realize this mission is not going to work. I let them sleep and think on what I am going to have to say and we all do.

Sammie is having a fitful sleep. I see her judder every so often. Hear her thought as they escape. She appears to be dreaming about the wolf that bit her. Then all of a sudden she stands up and begins to head in the direction of the mountains where we were heading before the meal and rest. I shout to the pack to wake and follow her. We walk with her and when I am up close I can see her eyes are glazed. I try to connect her via our link. It appears dead. She does not respond.

"Sammie love, wake up. You appear taken and I think the one who bit you has now established his link back. WAKE UP SAMMIE." I shout.

There is no response. I barge into her side. She gets up and keeps walking. I try again and then she turns and snarls at me. Her eyes are still glazed. It is at this point the voice again contacts me. Letting me know the wolf that bit her, resurrected as the walking dead, has re-established his control on her. It informs me I have to bite her and make sure my saliva gets into her blood.

I let the pack know and to keep back as it could get ugly. Waiting for them to drop back a bit, I pounce and sink my teeth in to her shoulder. I do not bite as deep as I did in destroying Ruffus when he challenged me. But the bite draws blood, I keep it in her. She stops and looks back and tries to bite my face, I shake my head. I step back knowing my saliva has now entered into her blood stream and wait. She comes at me and we snarled and face each other off. We keep walking in a circle facing each other. She again tries to bite me and I avoid the lunge and push her over and stand back. I am watching her every move.

"Sammie love he has managed to connect again. I know this is difficult. Fight it until my essence can override his."

"I ..." Sammie makes a connection and it then breaks and she is snarling at me again. This time not so aggressively. I wait and keep staring and moving around in a circle. She comes at me again and I avoid her again. This time as she stumbles, I pounce. I land on her back and pin her down and prevent her from turning to bite me

"Sammie love you can fight his monster. Feel my love sweetheart. I am not going to let that monster destroy our love sweetheart. Fight him Sammie, please love." is all I can think to say as she tries to role under me. I jump up and back to avoid her teeth cutting my flesh. Then when she roles over she turns to run. I am now so much stronger and faster and my love for her is total. I will sacrifice my life to keep her safe. I again land on her back and my weight brings her down again.

This time she is not struggling. I talk in the links again. "Sammie please talk back love." there is a long moment of silence it appears to me and then I hear her.

"Why are you on top of me? My shoulder hurts." with a deep sigh I step off her and move back, but still keeping my guard up, just in case.

"You were taken by that bloody wolf again love. He was able to establish a connection and took control of you as your owner from his bite. The moon spirit told me I had to bite you now and make sure my saliva went into your blood." I respond and then continue talking "so sort of like, how you did with me the other day. You and I now have our blood flowing through each other's veins love. I think we are now complete and he, I pray, hope can now, not ever take you like that again."

I hear her crying via our link and I changed to the human and walk over and wrap my arms around her. She changes and lays in my arms exhausted. I begin to stroking her forehead and gently rubbing her I hum an old song my mum used to for me over 90 years ago when I was just a child. Rocking gently I let her fall asleep in my arms. I then tell the pack to head home. They decide to split in half the women head back. The males stay and wait for Sammie to awaken. They take it in turns as pairs to scout and watch for anything or one coming from the mountain range to us here.

I decide to make contact with the moon spirits again. They do not answer. I keep trying and it goes on for maybe 30 minutes or so. I decide to stop. Looking down at Sammie sleeping soundly I feel my love for her is as strong as it has always been. I have memories of her running through the woods at 16, on my first encounter with her at the road crossing. When our eyes connected I felt then a jolt in my being. I knew then she was the one was for me. She was transfixed as she kept staring and did not see me come up behind her and I sniffed in her scent from close up. I knew then I would bond with her and would spend as long as it needs to take.

It feels like an eternal night. Every sound has my ears listening intently to the sounds. The other wolves are also on edge. We feel that we can't wait much longer. Not knowing if this monster is coming back or building a pack that is his own. The others out on patrol keep coming back at regular intervals. Saying the same thing, no movement detected in the forest between us and the mountains.

Sammie stirs again. Once again it is in her sleep and he, same as it was before, is trying to break in and take her again. I open my mind and join with her. I hear his guttural calling to her. Telling her she belongs to him. Then I growl and tell him she is not his.

He is no more than a cheap thief. I tell him he was not courageous enough to at last try and win her affections. No, like so many cowards it needs to deceive and cheat. This brings an angry response from him to me. You think you can break my hold on this bitch?

I laugh and let him know I have. Sammie and I have been selected by the moon spirits to be soul mates for eternity. He goes quiet. You lie is all I hear back. For that I am going to make her watch me dismember you in front of her after locking you up and making you watch me get her with pups.

Sammie wakes looks at me in disbelief. "Oh my god, that cannot happen love. I will kill myself first."

His mental link to her is now broken. We stand and change shapes back into wolf. I call the other pack members together. Tell them we need to head back to the ridge and home and get the other pack members to be ready to head south. I then say, I need to tell you what the moon spirits informed me had to be done, but it will need a lot of planning and us being ready to implement it.

We head back home and at a rapid pace. When we are much closer to home I tell the males to begin dropping back and keeping a wary eye on the forest.

Once we get back the pack is all there. I get them to sit and when all are there, let them know about the monster and it waning to come back and destroy our life and I suspect all around here. After letting the pack know about what has happened and the information the moon spirits gave me. Sammie then asks.

"How are we going to be able to burn him and make sure he burns? For that matter, if he has converted any more to be the un-dead, them also?"

"Old miller has lots of ex-army equipment. I am going to have to go and see him on this. If he has flame throwers then use them as humans." I respond. "But I will need something to get him to part with them. Does anyone have or know where we can pick up the gold or valuable stones that are lying around here?"

"I do. Saw a big pile last year on the river bed and covered it with branches to stop human tourists finding it. Did not want to have lots more of them come here looking." Ella piped in with.

"I saw a lot of emeralds too at hunter's creek. I covered them in earth too. I could easily find them again." was Matilda response.

I ask them if they need to go as humans and if so take bags. We do not need lots. Go together and bring back just a couple of each. They change and get dresses and head out. Each followed by their partners Thomas and Oliver.

As they head out looking Anne comes and joins us.