Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not like that you know so get your clothes back on boy." Is, his somewhat started response. I turn around and his jaw drops when he sees me that naked in my full man hood. I hear the girls laugh. Then I change to the wolf. But this time I take on the bigger form. He steps back and feels Sammie's arms hold him there. She leans in and tells him.

"This is us. We have been with you humans for as longer than you think. If we wanted to rule this world we would have a long time ago." Now be a good chap and let us save your fucking world. If we can manage it, we will repay you in kind. On that I promise.

Or do you want me to bite you head off and just take the stuff?" as she pushes him towards me. I see him shaking. So I sit in front and lick him. Then he can now hear us as we talk. What do you think ladies has Miller finally understood we are here to save him and his kind?"

Anne pipes in with a gently giggle. "I am not sure."

"Yes I am." Good we all respond. He looks at us in turn and smiles. "You can hear me and I you. Wow."

"It is a gift we give to many humans we like." is Sammie's response to him. God I do like how quickly she learns. I turn back to man and get dressed. Ok Miller we need the devices and A.S.P.V mate. When I was the wolf I could smell five of them coming. We head to his secure locked trailer. He gets out a set of keys and opens the locked door. He turns on the lights. At the back hanging on the wall are four of them. I turn to him and say are they ready to be used. We do not have a lot of time.

"Yes they are. Odd you came to ask as I sorted them out last month after the full moon. Not sure why I woke and felt a need to get it done." he says.

"Maybe the moon spirits decided you were needed Miller." Sammie say kissing his right cheek. Now can you get us gals fitted up first and give us instructions on how to use them.

I for some reason I can't answer. I just know what to do. I fit me up and then check the tanks on mine and the rest. They all full. He was true to his word. After about 15 minutes we are all fitted out and I step out into the yard. It is quiet. We line up and he shows us the safety switch to pull and then lifts his gun and pulls its trigger and a long jet of fire runs from it. We turn and head to the main yard as it is the most open.

I look to Sammie and I can see she is under assault from him. I connect with Sammie and hear his guttural voice berating her. I pipe in and tell him he is the worst kind of low life ever. I hear him roar in anger. Good I think make him be irrational. The Sun is now at around 3 pm. Then we see Ella and Thomas wander in first. Again I hear him goading Sammie.

She stands up strait and tells him what a shit he is. He laughs and lets her know he is going to knot her and get her with his pups.

"I feel you are carrying his pups. Oh even better. When you birth them I will let him see me eat them before I mount you to have mine. I will let him see you birth mine before I kill him bitch." Laughing out loud in out heads he again says I will have to watch it happen before I am torn asunder in the new combat zone he will make here.

I chuckle calling him a cock sucker and this gets him sounding angrier and he begins to should to me now. I goad him and say send in the minions like the coward he really is. Then I see Ella and Thomas begin to head towards us.

Out off no where there is a shot. Miller has his rifle and he shoots Thomas in the middle of his head. Thomas falls over and shakes. We hear the rifle shot again. This time Ella falls. I look to Sammie and then Miller. He has a big silly smile on his face.

Then I hear the guttural voice again. He is telling me that I am now marked. We feel he has decided to run.

Miller tells us we need to get to him before he can get lost.

I walk over to Miller. "Who the fuck are you? Your rifle has silver bullets?"

"We have known about you for a long time too. This current set of incident began a chain of events to change things now. We can talk on it later. We need to get this mad and not so friendly werewolf monster destroyed." Sorry for the subterfuge early one. I had to be sure.

"We have to talk later, you and I Miller." I let him know.

We head out of the yard. I sniff the air. He is heading into town. Oh he wants more recruits. We get in his truck and he drives us into town quick. He now has four humans with him. When we arrive I see him run to the town bar. I run to intercede. Being faster I cut him off. Again I hear the rifle this time it is faster. I do not look I know this Miller is more than I thought and hope I can get to find out more.

Then the scum bags moves at me with its teeth out to bite. I have the flame thrower ready and open it full force against his face and the flame engulf him. I keep my finger on the trigger and hear it scream as it is completely engulfed in fire. This time I make sure it will never rise again. I hear Sammie and Anne and Miller burn the other bodies too.

Then I remember Thomas and Ella have not been burned. I head back to the truck and contact Sammie to let her know I am going to burn them also. I see them all running back to the truck. When we get to it Miller fumbles with the keys and tries not to start the truck. I connect with him and tell him if he does not I will kill him as I can detect something is not right.

He starts the drive slowly. Sammie grips his neck and with her werewolf strength, squeezes his neck and tells him to drive faster. When we get to the yard there is a truck with four men in black suits. All the men with rifles. I communicate to Anne to get behind the truck and keep low. Sammie connects with me and we decide to change and move at our full potential. By the time even one of the men can even lift his rifle we pounce and rip them apart. It is over in seconds.

Then I hear the cocking of the rifle. Turn to see Miller pointing at Sammie. As I leap to get in the way of the silver bullet I hear the flame thrower ignites and the fire consume him. As he drops to his knees and burns. I see Anne crying as she burns him. She is screaming at him asking him why.

Sammie and I change back to human and connect with her. Sammie takes her hand off the trigger. I tell Sammie to get her out the flame thrower. Holds her in close and they cry in each other's arms. I look around the place just in case there are more men around.

I connect with Sammie. "We need to get away from here. There were a lot of people in town who saw him and what we did. The news people and maybe more of the men in suits will be all over here soon."

"Agreed, but where. If they want to find us they will use satellite cameras and helicopters." we get into Sammie's truck and head out of town fast back up to the cabin.

On the drive up, as Sammie takes us there I connect with the pack. I get feedback that the other packs have agreed to meet. We know we are going to head to the mountain passes and join them. The full moon is two days away. I let James know on the second day of the full moon we shall all meet and begin the many pack meeting.

I have decided to merge the packs. It now appears the humans are looking to capture us to find out more, based on what we saw today. When we get to the house, it is quiet. I change to the wolf and sniff the air. The scent of humans is in the air. Sammie also changes. She let Anne know, and instructs her to go into the house. Let's her know where the keys to the gun cabinet area.

We head out and follow the scent trail. It is close and then I hear them breathing. There are four men in black uniforms. I remember the moon spirit telling me to project. So I do, but let's Sammie know about it and she crouches low. Watching and listening. As I scan I see the device they have. It is a machine with steel nets.

We decide to head away from these men. They do not appear to notice we are so close to them. I connect with Anne. She is in the house and says there have been things moved around. I instruct her to put on a fur jacket and boots and gloves and a hat. Tell her to get snacks and not to make a noise. When done check the back of the cabin first before leaving.

Sammie and I move round to the back of the cabin. We see three men in black and they have rifles. I connect with Sammie and tell her we need to remove them all.

"Anne do, not leave the cabin love." I hear Sammie tell her. "We have a little problem to solve first." she finishes.

"Ok, we need to get rid of them and not let them fire a bullet." I hear her saying in my head.

We mover father back and come to them from behind. Two are together. I let Sammie know I am going to take them out. She agrees and we pounce. Before they even know we are there, all are dead.

"Come Anne. Be quiet and quick." I send her the message.

She leaves the cabin and crouching low, heading more to the left of the cabin as it blocks her movements being seen from the front via the main window. When she arrives with us. She asks what happened.

"We had to remove three snipers focused on the cabin love. We think they would have shot you as you came out the cabin." Sammie informs her.

"Oh shit, you know they will now think we killed then and that will make us fugitives." She says with a very sad sounding voice.

"When you become a werewolf tomorrow love you will not be thinking about that. We will all, after the big meet the day after, decide on how we are going to go on. This appears to be war the humans have decided to engage us in." I tell her.

"Come lets go they will soon be looking for them others and we need to be gone. Sit on my back Anne. I can increase my size." I tell her. I feel her hands grip my neck and had fur. Her legs wrap around my waist and under it. I feel her boots touching my sheath. I look at and tell her.

"Ok follow me and let get going."

We bound off at a rapid rate. Then we hear in the distance helicopters. I know of the tunnels about a mile ahead and have been trying to get to them before they could locate us. I increase my running and this bounces Anne more now. She grips with all her might. The helicopter sounds are beginning to sound a lot closer.

We have about 300m to go. I tell Sammie. "Sprint love. They are might not be searching for a lone wolf." We will catch you soon after. She sprints and is in the tunnel. I see her eyes reflecting back out from the caves when the helicopter sound is so much closer. I have been spotted. We are about 10m from the opening when the ground is peppered by bullets. As I slide into the cave the bullets ricochet inside the opening and I keep sprinting, when I come to a halt. Anne slides of my back. I hear a scream in my head from Sammie.

"She is dead. They have killed her." She screams.

Looking down over Anne's now limp body. I lick her face and hear her breathing. The full moon is now out and I bite her leg and hear the moon spirit telling me to concentrate and I feel the saliva droll more now, as it covers her bleeding cut from my bite. Anne's body jerks. She arches her back and roles over the floor in what appears like she is in agony. Then she stops moving. We both look and she shakes one more time and we hear the sound of her new werewolf bones forming. I look at Sammie and connect.

"The moon spirits got me to change the saliva. I think our love is going to be like you and I Sammie. Three of us now are blood red moon strong; we will make them pay for this attempt on our lives." I look to the cave entrance.

"I am going to change to human and make sure this cave opening is open to them bastards before I blow it. Head up the cave for about 300m love this whole place is going to collapse." I tell them both as I see Anne in her new red wolf shape. She turns with Sammie and they pad on up inside the wide tunnel. I change to my man. Walk over and lift a large stone slab. It has explosives in it with a timer. It is set for ten minutes. Then I think it is not long enough. I change it to 20. If they come in then lots will be lost. Set it for twenty minutes and drop the slab back. Run up the tunnel and get the girls.

The inevitable happens with Anne's she looks at me and her eyes are filled with lust. Sammie nudges my side and then says "You know what you have to do big boy." and then after her it is me. We are now three alphas and us two girls belong to you and only you. I walk to Anne and lick her face. She licks mine back and then turns and pushes her rear end against my muzzle looking back with a pleading look in her eyes. I jump on from behind. I feel her form drop and the cock hits the wet wolf pussy lips. The respond like it is her mouth, and I feel my cock being pulled into her vagina. I hear Sammie gasp watching this.

"Wow Anne love, that you will need to let me know how to do love. " Sammie says to me "Breed your new bitch. Let's make her and me mothers. We have to make a very special pack now we are at war with the humans." she says dreamily watching how Anne's new body and lips are behaving. I feel my cock slide in to her

"That's new." I say feeling how her vagina appears to suck my cock into her. Again I hear Sammie talking to Anne. "God girl, that is lovely looking gift they gave you. We can make our wolf wait his turn now, before he slams his knot into us." I hear her laughing out loud. Then I feel Anne's lips push my sheath back and the knot slips inside suddenly pulling me forward. She squeezes on my knot and I feel it over the whole of my cock. The knot stretches out wide.

This time though, since the moon spirits changed me, my knot is now double the previous size. When it full expands even Anne howls loud as her vagina is stretched like never before. I feel my need to cum begin. My knot begins to pulse in her. Feels it throb fast and hard now. This makes her pant frantically and whine as she feels the pain and pleasure of this massive knot rubbing all the sensitive parts of her vagina.

I see Sammie move and get behind me. Then I feel her licking my balls. I shudder to this extra sensation. Keep pumping hard into Anne. She now drops her head and I feel her vagina muscle begin to ripple in her body and the knot manages to mover little as I pump. Again I feel Sammie lick my balls some more. I also see the tell tale signs of a female wolf about to cum. Anne shoulder rise then her head looks up, to where the heavens should have been and she howls. I feel Sammie lick me again and I cum too. My hot seed shoots out in a strong powerful squirt.

I adjust my back legs and push. Then I too join Anne and howl. Sammie joins us all three as one when the explosion at the tunnel entrance happens and we feel the shock wave burst over us. Covered in dust, me and Anne are still locked.

"Wow, that is what you call a big bang ladies I giggle. I make my knot shrink and I pull back. Anne's vagina muscles grip me as I pull."

"Where do you think you are going wolf. I have just sent and taught Sammie this new technique. You are going to let her have some now lover. We three are equal in this arrangement. You belong to us now, as we do to you." she says while looking back and up at me still locked in her from behind. I again feel Sammie's long tongue lick over my rapidly filling testicle balls sacks.

"Sammie love, if you keep licking like that. My knot will not shrink. I will have to fuck Anne again." I send a message out to them both.

"Anne love do you think you can handle another hard fucking from this big boy?" Sammie's asks our Anne.

"Does a randy wolf ever think he can't fuck his bitch once he has had her?" she responds to Sammie and they both giggle. I feel Sammie's rough textured tongue lick over my balls again. They are now fully loaded.

"Looks like he is ready to go love." I feel Sammie's head push in under my tail against my anus and hear her say to me.

"Well big boy. We have hours before we need to be at the conclave. You are our lover and we know you have lots and lots of stamina. So flood Anne again lover. We are going to have your pups."

I start to push my hips again. My paws slide back around and up into the back legs of Anne. She pushes back and up. This makes the long pointy tip of my cock push into her cervix. The physical changes the Moon Spirits have given me are beginning to show themselves. As my cock head slides into her uterus, the tip shapes of the cock head changes. I feel it swell, expand like the knot does.

This makes Anne yelp loud. She looks back at me with a look of alarm in her eyes.

"What is going on Anne? You sound alarmed." Sammie inquires as she keeps licking my balls and now anus.

"His cock head has now swollen inside my uterus. It is stuck. OMG this feels so good. He is squirting a liquid that makes it feel so divine in me. Sammie you must feel this love. OMG...Ooh my fucking god." she screams in our mental link and then with her wolf body, she lifts and howls so long and loud we feel it vibrate in the cave. Loose rocks, begin tumbling down. I feel her vagina tighten and the muscle ripples over my knot and shaft. The head locked tight begins to feel a rapid change. My balls start to tingle. I adjust my back legs and feels Sammie's tongue again lick. The balls erupt. I too howl long and loud as my bulbous cock head begins to pulse like my knot. This makes Anne physically shakes as she can't stop the orgasm; the liquids have managed to induce in her and my new now buzzing cock head is causing.

Her front leg collapse and this pulls me over her. I drop my front paws and just stand there feeling her body pulling mine down with her. The knot stops pulsing and the squirting also stop. I stand on the floor with Anne, still stuck. Sammie lies down in front of Anne and licks her muzzle.

"I think you just had the mother of all orgasms there love." Sammie keeps licking her face waiting for her heavy breathing and panting to slow down. When she does she lifts her head and licks Sammie's muzzle back.

"If all our orgasms are going to be like this from now on love. Then you and I have died and gone to heaven." she pants. I stand over her there and feel the knot shrink a little. Then as I pull my cock back feeling it tug onto the soft flesh of her uterus opening. Anne turns her head and growls showing her teeth.

"That will hurt Johnny. Please wait until it is shrunk" she tells me. I stop pulling. It begins to shrink fast and I pull my long cock from her vagina. There is a squelching sound as the semi-placid cock drops out from her. I lean in and lick my cock clean. I see Sammie looking at me and the look says it all.

"Sorry love that is for you both to do." I lift my head and let her lick the cock clean. When she finishes she licks Anne's pussy also. Then as she tastes my cum dripping out from her the chemical mix I had been squirting into Anne causes her to shudder.

She looks at my cock and opens her mouth and almost like a human try to suck on it. Anne roles over and lays down to watch her. My cock grows. She keeps her wolf muzzle there. The long tongue wraps over and round the rapidly growing cock. As it swells she pulls her head back some and avoids the massive knot expanding in her mouth. They both now lick the cock as I lay on my back. Then as I feel Sammie lick on the pre-cum squirting tip the head suddenly expands. It is almost human like. It changes from thin pointy tip, to this bigger gland. Both girls look at it. They appear transfixed. Then I hear Sammie say,

"When we let him mount us a women Anne love, we are going to be totally impaled."

"It hurt. But the pre-cum he is now squirting makes the pain go. That orgasm I had was earth shattering love. You must let him give you that before we head to the gathering." She lets Sammie know. As she watches it, Sammie waits for the knot and head to shrinks.

"Ok Johnny love it is my turn to be taken to heaven. You know this girl is here for you and only you." She stands over me and then turns around and wriggles her bum lifting up her tail to curve over her back looking at me. She squirts some pee onto my face and I lap it up. But it gets this wolf so excited. I quickly rise and jump on her. As my paws wrap around the waist and pull, she moves back to make it happen. My cock slips out my sheath. It slips into her wet lips and I push hard. Then the cock grows rapidly and slips into her deep. Using my paws, I pull her back and up. I feel the sheath being pulled back over the knot. It is hard to describe this sensation. The moment the knot pops out, the warm lips wrap around the base of my cock. It is best describe like when you get onto a plane in a cold country. You arrive at your warm destination. The moment you step out from the air conditioned cooled cabin. The warm sunny air, wraps around and hugs your complete body. It feels something like that.