Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does the beautiful Frigg cry so." I ask. She takes few moments and then opens her eyes. Looking at me I see a woman who has fallen in love.

Then she sighs, "Now I know way Odin made Sammie your soul mate. He know this could happen I think."

What he has not told you is Sammie and Anne will not live as long as you. But what will happen when she dies, her soul will begin again in the new body it inhabits.

She will not know about you like she does now. That you will have to make happen again and again for now on Johnny." she says to me.

I lay there and ponder what it is she has told me. Then I think, then say to Frigg, "if immortality is not for her how long can I get her to live and not change as I have seen with the Valkyries? Those maidens all look as young as you."

"The oldest Valkyrie, Ayalan is probably two thousand years now." she informs me. So I ask her how it is done.

"They must join the ranks of the Valkyrie and be initiated into the fold. It takes many years of training and they must also give total obedience to me." She smiles as this is said and tilts her head watching me. Then in her eyes she glows. I feel her wrap her arms around my neck and she tells me I am to be the father of her two daughters she has now conceived.

"Oh so now I have three of you with child in one day and to be the father of four children. You gods play the games I have read about." I ponder as I speak with her.

"Oh it is not just four Johnny. You are having twins with all of us. I make that six now dear." she giggles and hugs my tight.

I feel her hand sliding down my back and over my bum cheeks. She whispers in my ear.

"You still have another hole to penetrate Johnny. This time though, I think you can use it like it should be done as the boring normal men would, and you pump in and out of my anus."

She pushes me over. I see her hand take hold of my cock. Watches as she then straddles me. Lifting my now hard cock up. I watch her slide the head over her wet and dripping pussy lips, before lifting her anus over the top. See her sit down and the head slowly sinks inside her sphincter.

Watches as her pink and slightly brown sphincter muscles widen. Then feels them wrap around the mushroom head shape as it pops inside. She has a deep intake of breath and looks at me smiling. Then as she lowered herself slowly. I felt her hot, tight anus yield to my shaft. With her sphincter muscle slowly conforming to my size, she slides herself all the way down slowly. When she finally is sitting with all of it inside her far as I could possibly get, she just stayed there motionless.

She was on top, and were ace to face again. I couldn't help it after a long moment. I lean up and I kissed her deeply. We didn't move. I was still and so was she. We just stayed there, loving the closeness. Frigg stared at me and I stared back. Before she says.

"I have not had any thing in this hole for maybe coming up to a thousand years lover. You have done something to me. Whatever that chemical mix you are secreting does, it has transformed this goddess" she says.

I see her concentrate on sliding over my pole. Looking up at her overall intimidating beauty and persona. I was witnessing the mother of the gods fucking me and telling me she is falling in love with me. I shake my head, knowing this clever bitch is still trying to turn the sexual chemical balance around again to her favor.

My cock squirts into her rectum a large mix of mine. I hear her begin to moan more a few minutes later. The mix infuses into her body via her soft absorbent rectum flesh and keeps her as my submissive one.

Laying back and my bands holding onto her perfectly shaped bum cheeks I begin to push my hips up and down. Slow at first. But she has been squirting her sex over my like a female dog will do to ensure the pussy is well lubricated for a knotting.

I begin to feel my cock moving in and out of her anus with more ease now. Pushing in and out of her anus is a delight. I feel her rectum muscles tighten on my cock as I push up and back in each time. Feel it massaging my mushroom shaped cock head. Frigg places her hands on my stomach saying

"Johnny, dear, I want you to be still and let me fuck you. Just sit there and stay nice and hard for me please.". Looking up at her I agree.

Frigg put her feet on the floor and ride my cock up almost all the way off except for the cock head. She then begins her slow descent again. Impaling herself on my rock hard pole. Then slowly up again. This time, she used her cunt muscles to squeeze my shaft on the way up. It feels so good. I wanted to return the favor and swiveled my hips into an upward hump.

She presses on my tummy and shakes her head. So I stop and lay back accepting she is the one to ride my cock.

Frigg begins to slide up and down faster now, and on the returns she lets gravity do it magical science. She drops down to the cock base harder now. I feel and hear the squelches as her lovely anal ring hits the base of my cock, The squelching sounds become more frequent as she speeds up. With Frigg straddling me like this and bouncing on my cock. The wonderful feeling of her rectum as it gripped and slide over my cock is a delight. The I feel her right hand, reaching back and holing my balls. See it appears is checking to see if they have re-loaded. They were. The sensation as her slightly cooler ringers touched the ball sacs making me feel them tingle and I moan out loud.

She bounced down harder now. Feel her pound onto my cock. The large perfectly formed breasts swing around and up and down as she rides me hard. I tilt my head back and say I can't hold back and I cum. The balls erupt. I feel the seed shoot out with a lot of force. Then my head swells. Frigg pulls her hips up as far as she can and with my cock held locked inside her anus lifts me off the mat for a moment she has me hang. Then relaxes her legs and slams us down. Then as my seed infuse through her rectal tissue see her begin to shake as she experiences an orgasm.

Looking up at this beautiful goddess going through a massive release through her orgasm makes me feel real good.

I lay my hands on her hips and we roll over and lay down on the fur looking at each other. She smiles and lifts a hand and with her fingers rubs my face.

"Odin knew this would happen. You now understand why he committed you to bind with Sammie. He does not want to lose me to you. That old goat knew I would be surrendering myself to you. I will be so happy to bring up our children. I think your godly powers will be even more stronger than his. But only time will tell on that." she says while still rubbing my face softly.

I feel the cock head shrinking in her rectum. She then sighs, "So this time with us like this must now come to an end. Know this Johnny, you and I are not finished. We will make love again, and I want it to happen many times. I will need to find a way to get Sammie and Anne to become goddess also. Having them as my sisters will be good for us." she say while still rubbing my face.

"That sounds like the perfect pitch Frigg. Not so sure Odin will agree. He will not want thing to get out of his control." I respond.

"Oh that old goat needs you more than you know. There is a war coming with the dark side. It is a millennium away. But we will need to create it so the gods have enough to be able to ensure they do not dominate. Hence his need for you to ensure the werewolves and humans can not end up in a war to exterminate each other." She sighs and hugs me.

"Our time as the old gods is coming to an end. I am fully pregnant now and time will begin again." I feel her pull away from me and get up. I stand also and she shimmer again in the goddess way she was when we first met. I give her a genuflection and bow to her. I hear her giggle.

"Oh you are such a breath of fresh air Johnny. Oh Odin will want you to change your name. A god called Johnny will not fit well with the humans."

She warps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately. Steps back, smiles and then fades out of view. Before she fully fades she tells me she wants to come and talk with Sammie. Then I am back where we left.

I walk over to Sammie and Anne and sit down in front and take both their hands. Time to talk. As time again flexes it's control back on the pause to make it resume. Sammie and Anne are oblivious to the time lapse that has occurred. I wonder if I should tell them when Frigg comes over and sits next to me. She reaches out to Sammie and holds her hand and smiles. Then in a private link she talks to me.

"Johnny I need time with Sammie as I told you in the time shift. She has been re-incarnated again. She has many times my dear. I await her re-awakening again and again. I have for so long had, and loved this woman, only to let the jaws of time take her again and again. This time I feel something between us is now different."

Sammie looks at her, then me with a raised eye brow.

"Sammie this is the mother of the gods and goddesses Frigg." I say to her. Both hers and Anne's jaws drop.

"Sammie we used to read and fantasize about this goddess when we were so young at school you and I. Re member that play we did and from it, found we could also become lovers. It was because of this goddess. Now she is here in front of us. Oh my god, oh my god this is so much. I am excited and yet terrified."

Frigg also touches Anne's hand, "Be calm Anne." she says in response to Anne's excitement. She then looks at me and says to us all.

"I need to talk with Sammie. Will you both please let me?"

I look at Anne's who now has a puzzled look on her face. Sammie is also startled and looks at me be for she connects privately.

"Johnny love what is going on?"

"I am not sure what it is she wants with you, I met her when Odin took me and her into a time vortex to talk. When she knew of you she was so keen to talk with you. I have been gone hours with her and and Odin. Well mainly her. Find out what she wants love and we can discuss later. Know that I love you so very much Sammie. My heart and soul are yours now and for the rest of time." I respond and then stand. Leans over and kisses Sammie's mouth deeply. She kisses back and then says

"She is beautiful. Anne was right it was our fantasies about her that brought me and Anne together. You will need to keep Anne occupied if I am to spend time with the mother of the gods."

Frigg lifts her hand and Freya comes over to us. We leave Sammie with Frigg

"Pleased to meet you Johnny and Anne." is Freya response to us as she expertly directs us away from Sammie and Frigg.

"You do know this place is called the Halls of Lust?" She then asks as she snuggles in against Anne.

"We found out almost as soon as we entered. Loki tried to prize us away from Johnny. He got a rude awakening at that at attempt" Anne tells Freya.

"Yes I know. Let me introduce you to some of the other gods and goddesses here." She moves us away from the presence of Sammie and Frigg.

12