Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 08

Story Info
The Seduction of Anne.
6.2k words
4.59
2.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 8th attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. Some are taken from Norse mythology also. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf. Their union the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 8

==========

Freya, goddess of love, beauty and sensuality wanders over to the distraught Lofn. She sits next to her and wraps an arm over her shoulder.

"You need to learn my darling, that beauty alone will not capture some male hearts. It appears that Johnny is one of them. We are eternal my lovely darling. She is not.

We bide our time and then when it is right, we will make sure he becomes wed to one off us." She comforts Lofn with.

"He hates me. The human bitch has his heart totally." she says with a level of venom that makes Freya grip her hand now.

"Be wise my dear. I have spoken with mother she thinks he will be even more powerful than Odin. She is now having his twins. We need to learn from her. She says, he knows what he has to do. But his heart is still bound to the human way." Freya advises the still upset Lofn.

"I have to protect them. He has in a moment, had me commit my existence to ensuring they both live. I will have to fight a brother or sister if they decide to abuse or look to hurt them. I am in an impossible place." she sobs.

"Think girl. You can now get to spend time with them. Get to know them and him. It will give you a slight advantage I suppose." Freya lets her know.

"Why would you be looking to help me get this close to him dear Freya?" she responds looking at her stunningly beautiful sister.

"Because mother says we all need to have children with him. Odin has predicted the God-War will be with us sooner than anticipated. He has with another of the older gods been working on ensuring events transpired to ensure Johnny's creation. Mother thinks he may have excelled with this nameless elder god. It was her belief they are a bit worried on how powerful he may become." she lets her sister know.

"Again it is the nameless elder gods who changes our destiny. Why is it we never get to meet or see him or them?" she huffs. Freya rubs her back. Then stands, reaches her hand down to Lofn.

"Come sister let's make love to rest your troubled self. I will see if I can make you cum in a way to change the weather systems on Earth my dear. It is not often we get that excited. Now we have a new more powerful god in our lives. I feel a deep need to try."

They both wander off to the cave below where Johnny, Sammie and Anne are still at. It is then that Frigg joins them there.

Both goddess head away from them four to a large open platform down below and lay on it together begin kissing. Freya starts by holding Lofu's face in her hands. Then kiss with tongues dancing between their mouths, Lofn wrap her arms around the waist of Freya and pulls her hips in closer. Legs open and the girls role around on the soft fur mats.

Then Freya laying on her back and looking up at Lofn quietly says, "but before we do let's see what our new god Johnny is doing. That name, we will need to get him to select a more fitting one."

"He can wait. We have to make the monster storm first. I want the world to know I have been awoken and my sex is still strong." she says as she leans in and resumes kissing Freya. The goddesses wrap their legs together and kiss with a passion that make them moan loud.

Freya opens her legs and pushes Lofu down between them. Grips her long blond hair and pushes her head between her legs. Bushes her hips into the face now tight against her wet labia lips. Feels the sucking on her clitoral bud as Lofu sucks it into her mouth. Her mouth closes around the firm bud. Lofu slides her tongue tip over the firm bud left to right. She slides it slow and firm. Then sliding her hands under her bum cheeks Lofu pulls them apart and lets her spittle also drip down to wet Freya's brown anal ring. When she feels it is wet enough, she slides her pointer finger into the sphincter opening. Freya gasps and grips harder onto Lofu's head and pulls her in close while lifting her left leg over her shoulder. She then lays the right one open and wider letting Lofu keep licking her clitoris and also finger her anus. Lofu suck on the clitoral bud and changes how her tongue moves over. She runs it in circles. Faster and faster. Then stops and pushes her finger in deeper. changes the direction of her tongue and again licks over the now very firm clitoral bud of Freya.

"Oh my dear I am so close." On hearing this Lofu stops and licks over her labia lips ever so gently.

"What the fuck you bitch. You push me so close and then stop. Oh my Odin you slut, you are driving me nuts." Freya moans and pulls onto Lofu's head more trying to get her to make her cum.

"Not so soon my dear. Over the millennium I have come to know how to get you to an earth shattering orgasm and we are going to do that today." Lofu says in a teasing sounding voice.

Freya moans and pushes her hips up into Lofu's face and keeps pulling her head in cursing at the same time. Then Lofn pulls her finger out and inserts two. Freya inhales and also groans.

"Yes, Yes Please deeper and faster. Finger fuck my anus lover Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

Lofu sucks again hard on her clitoris as both fingers slip into her knuckles, she then bends them, pulls her hand back. Pulling Freya to her face. Then she licks hard and slow over her clitoris. Her fingers sink in all the way. Hearing a deep moan, and the hips of Freya moving harder up against her face as she pushes her head into her crutch. Lofu licks over her clitoris and uses the whole flat tongue. She slides it slow and hard. Hears a deep high pitch wail as Freya cums. She squirts her orgasm onto Lofu's face. Lofn sucks on the clitoris and slightly bites on it. This makes Freya's hips pull back. Lofu's fingers are in all the way now and she use them to pull her back and keeps sucking on her clitoris. Bites on it a little bit more. Freya collapse and just shake as she squirts again and again. Lofn lifts her head and smiles as her goddess sister.

"I wonder how big the storm is on the planet around us right now my dear Freya." she laughs in a jovial way.

"Shall we go and introduce ourselves to the new ladies of Johnny. We need to find out more. Him tying you to them like he has will also play to our advantage Lofu my dear." Freya says while absently rubbing her fingers over Lofu 's firm flat tummy.

"But he might do the same to you Freya love." she sighs in response.

"True, but if we are not willing to test the waters then we will not be able to manipulate the way this evolves and how the future changes, to all our lives will evolve. We need to be active and be seen by him at the start. We can work on getting what he has done changed in the process. But that might take time Lofn." Freya keep sliding her index finger over Lofn tummy. Then drops it down to between her legs. She slides four fingers into her and looks up saying.

"But we do not need to head over there now, do we? It is your turn to see if we can change that storm around here to an even bigger one."

Freya pushes her four fingers in deeper. Lofu gasps. She pushes her hips up to get more of Freya's fingers inside her. The thumb is now rubbing on Lofu's clitoris as Freya pushes and moves her fingers around inside Lofu's vagina. In response to this stimulus Lofn pushes her hips up against the probing hand and moans. They begin to get louder as she feels Freya pushing in harder.

"Oh please do not stop. Make me cum Freya love. Make me your willing bitch please..." moans the beautiful Lofu.

"You have always been my bitch Lofu my dear. It is good to hear you say it though. Now feel this my love."

Freya swoons in response to Lofu's declaration of submission to her. Her hand close into a fist and she pushes up against her tummy. She roles her fist. Her thumb also moves over the sensitive clitoral bud. Pressing into her clitoris hard as she keeps rotating her fist. Lofu begins to wail in delight as she surrenders to the sensation that was building in her loins. Her hands slap down hard on the surface of the fur. She pushes her hips up against the hand of Freya. Lofu squirts as she cums. It looks like she is having a pee. Freya opens her mouth and drinks in the submissive goddesses nectar. She squirts so much it splashes all over Freya's face and runs down her chin to soak her magnificent breasts. Lofu's body keep jerking in post orgasmic bliss. She shudders and jerks laying back down pulling Freya hand with her. Freya pulls her hand out and there a loud suction sound as it comes out. Looking down at her hand as her fingers slide out. Freya then lifts it up, licks her hand. Then runs her fingers over Lofu's lips telling her to lick it clean.

"That's it my dear, taste how beautiful it is when you cum so powerfully. Lick between my fingers." Freya opens the fingers and Lofu does as she is instructed. Then after they are done lick the hand both women snuggle in a spoon. Freya wraps her arms around Lofu and kisses the back of Lofu's neck.

"Are you feeling a bit more relaxed now love?" Freya whispers in her right ear.

"Yes love I am. You always know how to change this silly goddess mood. Thanks for that. I will as you say, need to get to know these women and find out all I can about this new god. If what you say, Frigg told you, he could one day become our ruler." she says back resting a hand back to on Freya's hip as she relaxes in her spooning cuddle.

"We will need to discuss how we are going to proceed together on this. We have a number of very beautiful goddess all looking to do something similar" Freya say out loud not knowing that Satyresses named Nomios, the half-girl and half-goat or a 'faun' as most of the god's and goddesses called them was listening. She is one of the goddess Bylgia's dutiful pets.

She turns to scamper back with the information she has been listening to she runs into Eurytus. He wraps his arms around her an lifts her over his shoulder. The goddesses hear the commotion as Nomios tries to escape his powerful grip. Walking over to the goddesses Eurytus drops the 'faun' to the floor.

"So my dear Nomios. Listening again on private conversations?" Freya says in a low menacing voice.

"This is a place for sexual worship. We are all permitted to come here and have unrestricted sex like you gods and goddesses. I was here hoping the newest god would also maybe want to have me too." Nomios responds in a way to suggest she is not in the slightest concerned about the goddess.

"Is that right then little one. Well I think you can join us and show us how well you really wanted to join in this latest orgy which our beautiful goddesses have begun." Eurytus informs Nomios while lifting her up and sniffing between her furry legs and licks her lips. He in heals deeply and then his cock grows rapidly.

"She is in heat and is also very fertile this one." his big voice booms out. Lowering her down to the ground he grips her left wrist. Then bows to the Goddesses and say's

"My lovely goddess, are you happy for me to breed this faun?"

"I am going to first wipe her memory of the last hour of being here. She will not remember what it is she thought she was going to deliver to Bylgia". Freya holds her head in both her hands and moves in closer. Sniffs her face before she leans in and kisses Nomios. This kiss last for a few minutes. When Freya stops it, Nomios looks at her surprised. Bows her head and thanks Freya for the gift of the kiss.

"Take her Eurytus, make sure she is with your child my good centaur." she purrs as she slides a hand over his big chest. Reaches up, pulling his head down, whispers in his ear.

"Fuck this one hard in both holes. If you have anything left come back and find me and Lofu, we might be in need of your services also. but make this faun know she has been fucked." she smiles withdrawing from him to walk back to Lofu.

Eurytus pulls the faun Nomios with him to the horse breeding area. "Come my lovely Nomios time for you to feel the delights of a centaur faun."

He pushes her face down on the bench and tells her to grip the posts. She lays down and grips the posts. Her cute furry bum and dripping wet labia lips glisten as the moisture drips from them. She lifts her tiny tail up and it shows her brown furry ring which surrounds her darker anal star. The breeding post is made so that centaur's can have sex with humanoid creatures.

He does not have to jump on her. Puts his hoofed feet on either side of the platform. Move in closer and the massive cock head pushes against her wet labia lips. Nomios yelps in surprise as how this feel against her small pussy opening.

She begins to panic and tries to slide off. Eurytus drops his under belly on her back and pins her down and the cock begins to harden more. As it grows and she is stuck it slowly pushes into her tight but wet labia lips.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck that is so sore you big fucking monster. Pull it out pleeeeaaases." she whales.

Freya and Lofu chuckle hearing as the servant to Bylgia whines deeply. Then they hear the centaur grunting as he begins to push his rear hunches into the fauns oh so tight pussy. His pre-cum has now lubricated her insides and she feels the massive cock sliding in and touching all the sensitive parts of her vagina.

"So what shall we do my love?" Lofu says to the beautiful Freya.

"We shall go and find this new god and see how we can begin to win his trust." she responds to Lofu as she kisses her left nipple.

Both goddesses wander around looking for Johnny, Sammie and Anne. When they find them they are now apart. Frigg is now with Sammie and Johnny and Anne are heading towards them. When they are just a few feet away. Freya sits first and then looks up to Lofu and pats for her sit with her. She shakes her head and stands back.

"I can't. If I try I find I am unable to." she responds to Freya privately. "His spell on me has strong limits. It appears he has been taught how to make them." she now sighs and sits way from the three of them.

Ferya gets up and moves over to Lofu. Gives her a hug. Johnny is watching them.

Then Lofu tenses as she sees Johnny look over at her and Freya. Freya feels her go tense. She turns and then stands and looks at Johnny. She takes in his physical shape. Is impressed at how muscular and athletic he looks. Not over bearing muscles, but well-toned and developed. Looks at his large appended between his legs. Looks overly long as he coughs to get her attention.

"Ahem. And do you like what you see. Sorry I did not get your name? Your friend we have met and she was not friendly to Sammie and Anne. I am not sure which one you are?" Johnny says relaxed.

"I am Freya. They say I am goddess of love, beauty and sensuality." she responds looking at his eyes trying to read from them if anything she said had a reaction. His pupils did not dilate or expand. She surmised he either did not know of her or did not care. Either way this is not how she was used to being greeted and it unnerved her somewhat. Causing her to dip a knee and not stand up like the magnificent womanly shape she has always been seen as, before responding to Johnny.

"You know this place is the gods love cave. All who come here are here mainly for the one thing. We, Lofu and I, came to you to see if you might be willing to engage with us so. Like you did with our mother Frigg."

"Your mother was some woman I have to admit." Johnny responds.

"Is that the other goddess you made tied to us to protect us sitting near? Are you a danger to us then Freya? Johnny said she was to protect us to ensure we are not harmed." she asks looking up at Freya.

"Lofu can't come close to us until your lover releases the hold he placed on her." she says looking at me direct. "So when it comes to us making love here she will be kept out. Please release her from it and I promise we will both make sure Sammie and Anne are protected. Johnny." she says to me directly and smiles. I hear Anne gasp at her beautiful smile.

"How do I know you will both commit to the promise. You gods have been fickle and very often used clever wording to excuse yourselves from a committed promise?" I as I now stand to face her directly.

"You I can feel have already absorbed the vast information with regards us gods Johnny. You know is we both now bow together and commit, it will bind us both to this promise and your wishes will be fulfilled. But Lofu needs to be able to do so without the compulsion of your hold on her for it to become binding." Freya says as she bows to me. She then waves to Lofu to come closer. I cough again, then respond, "Before we can, I need to know neither of you has another spell on you that when it suits you will negate this one?" I step closer and take each goddess by the hand and gets them to stand together. My mind searches them both. I find the knowledge Odin and the elder gave me coming to work.

"You are also both so committed to Frigg in a similar way. That means it will not work. How can I believe you will honor it?"

"If mother permits it then we are tied. Shall I ask her?" she responds leaning closer to me letting me breath in her musk. I smile she is so like her mother Frigg.

"Then ask her now. I know she is watching. As are many of the other goddess." there is bright flash and Frigg appears next to Lofu with Sammie.

"Hello again Johnny. My goodness you pick up things so fast and are very details in your use of it. If I permit them so the bind I also have is not used to ignore yours, so you can bind them to the protection of Sammie and Anne, what will you give me?"

"Frigg my dear now I know why you are the mother of the gods. You will need to tell me what it is you really want from me. If it is something I can do then I will." I respond looking into her eyes. They sparkle, she breaths in deep and walks over to me. Wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me full on. I kiss her back before she then pulls back and her arms still wrapped around my neck. she then says

"I will also grant them the same life bonds I place on the Valkyries my battle-maidens I have. The one condition I place on you, is you can never kill Odin." she says looking deep into my eyes.

"Wow that is a massive commitment. If he decides he wants to kill me I must be able to defend myself. I will not become a sub to him?" I tell her as my hands slide down the loose silk fabric of her robe, to rest on her voluptuous hips.

She smiles when she feels my hands resting on her hips and then kisses my nose, pulling back and then says.

"If Odin seeks to destroy you then you and he can do battle. All I ask is you never plan to hurt him or attempt to destroy Asgard and the other eight Worlds, which Asgard is located in the highest, sunniest branches of the world-tree Yggdrasil. We will need each other soon Johnny. It must be on trust and not a tied commitment, brought about via tied promises. Can we not at least try this. We will have to learn to trust each other my dear."

"I would love it no other way. But in my very short time with the gods and goddesses I see a lot of duplicity. So you can understand my not feeling too willing to trust." I respond to her. then Sammie comes over and bows her head to Frigg.

"Please let me talk with him your majesty. I can understand what it is you want and I also understand my love's fear for us in this world we are so new to." she says to the beautiful Frigg. Frigg steps back from me and looks at Sammie. Lifts her cheek up and smiles

"Sammie my dear we are both carry his children as does the lovely Anne. You and I are going to become very close friends. I will leave him in your very capable hands." Before she goes she looks at me. Before we continue please release Lofu Johnny.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12