Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." I walk over to Lofu. Ask her to stand and I hug her. In doing so I release the bond. She sags and then wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me full on.

"Mother said you are something special. When Odin, Thor, Frigg, Tyr, Baldur, Heimdall, Idun, and Bragi were created the universe let the gods know they are special. When you were created it was, I am told even louder. I am your servant for ever more as I am to Odin and my mother." she is crying now and I wipe them off her face.

"I was harsh with you Lofu. I am sorry." I kiss her nose and then steps back. Go help Anne enjoy this place and we will all catch up later. Sammie, Frigg and I walk off and the other two goddess now take Anne and head back to where Eurytus has finished with the faun.

Anne and the two goddess walk over to where Eurytus is with the faun.

"Oh it is the wonderful Eurytus Anne. This Centaur was present at the wedding of Pirithous and Hippopotami. He caused a conflict between the Lapiths and the Centaurs by trying to carry the bride off for himself. Beware my dear he will do the same with you. If you are not careful."

Anne look on in amazement. So many fictional and mythical creatures here and actually exist. She has always liked horses. Now seeing an actual Centaur has her loins tingling at the prospect of being with one.

"I take it then Lofn, you have been with one of the Centaur for sex?" she asks the goddess shyly.

"I doubt there has been a goddess who has not my dear." she laughs letting Anne giggle along with her.

The three of them lay down on a fur rug together and begin to get intimate with each other. All are naked so when Lofu lays back and pats between her legs to Freya. Feeling Freya sucking on her clitoris with a lot more vigor Lofu tells Anne.

"It is time you got between Freya's legs Anne. Let's us make a chain." Lofn say in between gasps as Freya keeps sucking on her clitoris now with a deeper suck. She likes how her long time goddess lover thinks. Anne moves over the body of Lofu and drops her right leg over the back of her head and then the left lays near her shoulder. She feels the goddess pull her pussy in to her. Feels her tongue lick over her wet labia lips. Adjusting herself. Anne moves in and sees Freya lift her leg so she can get in easy. Moving in close Anne inhales her scent. The aroma is captivating and Anne feels her mind whirl as she is captured by the goddess magical scent. Not being a goddess herself she is powerless to resist and licks over the wet lips of Freya and feels she is now deeply in love with this goddess. Freya sends a mental connection to Lofn and says.

"Part one is now in action love. This one will soon be ours. I will have her deeply in love with me as she should be as I am the goddess of love. She will become our pet. If we have to, we will use her as leverage with Johnny and Sammie."

"Let's hope we do not have to I am beginning to like this one also. When she has given birth to his child we need to also use that to get as much leverage as we can with Johnny." she responds as she begins to suck hard on Anne's clitoris and her hand begins to slide into Anne's anal star.

"We have agreed with mother to look after them both Freya love. We need to re-think. Yes we have the ability to control the humans and we always will. But from now on our universe is going to change. We need to really think on what it is, we all want to do." Lofu sighs and then chuckles to her lover Freya.

"Let's make this one have a level of sex very few humans ever get to feel."

Eurytus watches as Anne, Freya and Lofu make a circle and lick each other out. His cock begins to enlarge and drip lots of pre-cum. Unable to hold back, he heads over to the women and being a tall four legged creature stands over them with his massive horse cock hanging over them dripping his cum.

Large blobs of his cum drip onto and over Anne's cheek as she is buried into Freya and sucking her clit hard to the point of getting her near to orgasm. This in turn has Freya sucking on Lofu firm clitoral bud hard also. Eurytus listening to the moans and the way the females are now all synced in the sounds coming from the three of them. He guesses they are soon to erupt. He know this combined mixture of female sex will push him over the edge and he will impale the first one to get up. Both Freya and Lofu communicate in a private message after they have cum and feel the slow and gradual come down from an intense orgasm. Freya giggles.

"She has never had a centaurs before this one. We know what happens when one of them feels the urge to mount in an orgy. We need to get Anne to rise first as we both know he will impale the first of us to rise. She is going to get her pussy well fucks for the next hour or so." Lofu giggles.

Freya lift's her leg from Anne's face and Lofu gently pushes Anne's head from between her legs. She rolls over Anne to hug Freya. Anne sort of feels left out at this point and pushes her hips up and back to begin to rise. It is then, she feels the massive cock slap hard into her pussy and lift her up.

"Oh my fuck god she screams as her pussy gets stretched." Freya looks up and giggling she says to Anne.

"Eurytus is insatiable my dear. you are now going to be kept busy for the next hour or so. When he is done we will come and help you recover my dear."

"Arrrrgh if hurts so. It is so fat and ouch. It feels too big. I did not hurt like this with Johnny's big cock." she sobs and feel stuck as Eurytus move her body now hanging off his massive tool to the higher platform covered in furs so he can rest her on it. This was placed here for that specific intent. The gods and goddesses knew of the way a sex obsessed Centaur behaves. Anne found as he began to squirt more and more pre-cum into her, his massive rod slips in and out more easy now. She relaxed on the fur rugs and gripes onto two bars on the end of the platform. She finds herself enjoying the feeling as her pussy becomes used to his massive cock sliding in and out. His horse cock begins to flare as Eurytus feel his first orgasm begin. He roared loud into the cave's roof as he cum. The sound of him erupting into Anne made the goddess look at each other surprised.

"He never made them sounds when he had me." Lofu says to Freya.

"Or me. We need to go and find out what she is doing and learn." was Freya's response. Both goddesses move over behind Eurytus. Freya reaches up and cups his massive balls in her hand and gasps. She feels them filling up fast. She takes Lofu's hand gets her to touch them too. Both goddess look at each other in amazement.

"Anne. What is it you are doing to him. He is producing seed again, at a rate, that, we have never ever seen happen before?"

Anne is lost in her own orgasmic bliss and is not able to respond as Eurytus begins to pound in to her again. All she can do is mumble at how good his cock feels inside her. Unlike Sammie, Johnny did not pass on the knowledge he got from Frigg, the mother of the gods. But in her lust filled stupor, she has naturally began to produce the chemical mix that transform the intended sexual recipient to become captured and makes them think they are in love with her. She has produced a very powerful mix and as she cum's.

As it squirts from her. The sexual and powerful chemical nectar again flushes over his massive rod and is forced out in lots of spray over the faces of the two goddesses still up close and them both licking the balls of Eurytus and each other. They lick their lips and it immediately captures them both too. The way Freya had been doing it to Anne for the last hour or so, was now totally changed. Both goddess began to lick each other's faces. Cancelling of the slow way Freya did it in trying to capture Anne. But now more of what Anne squirted covered them in it. They both found that they too believed they were in love with Anne.

Eurytus pushes in harder against Anne and the squelching sounds as his huge cock slips in deeper sound like farts. His now fully loaded balls swing and slaps against Anne's pussy. Her now enlarge clitoris feels it impact over it again and again. The sensation becomes so intense in her abdomen she starts to squeal in delight and her body functions, relaxes completely and she pees over the cock. The goddess move in to drink her golden liquids and become even more entrapped. But Anne has no clues this happening. A she keeps peeing Eurytus cum's again. This time he pulls back and the big cock hangs between the goddess and the white seed pours from her pussy lips. Copious amount of his white sticky goo pour from between her legs and dripping with her pee down her inner thighs. The two goddess lick it all up. Both know they are falling in love, both know they are now captured. It makes them afraid that a non-god can do this to them. But are powerless to resist.

Freya wants more of Anne's nectar and begins to lick his semi limp erection. Cleaning the massive cock. Lofu joins her. She even tries to take him in her mouth. opens wide and then feels Freya push her head onto it. Eurytus flexes the muscle and she gags. He is still squirting and dripping pre-cum and Freya keeps Lofu head for a few seconds. Before she pulls his big cock out again. She then tries to suck on the tip. As this is going on Anne slowly recovers. Makes a sound that she is now recovering. Both goddesses turn and look at her anus. It is lubricated with the cum from Eurytus. His cock has now once again gotten hard and it pushing forward. Freya indicates to Lofu to spread Anne's bum cheeks.

Freya leans in and lick over Anne's brown anal star. She pushes her tongue deep into it. Anne moans in delight as she feels Freya tongue caress her sphincter. Feels the hands of Lofu pulling her bum cheeks open and lick in deep and this to Anne feels magical. Then she feels her tongue slip from the inside and sighs. She wants more. Before she can realize what is about to happen, it does. Freya guides the big cock head right onto her anal star. Anne screams

"Noooooooo Not in there you bitches."

Too late, he is now in a lust phase again. He pushes his head inside. At first she panicked thinking it would rip her asunder. But as his fat head was in if felt no different to when she had Johnny in there. She pushes back onto it. His cock slips in another two maybe three inches. She stops again and lets it become used to it. Freya holds his balls again and is totally gobsmacked.

"They are full again." she exclaims in disbelief.

"What is it you are doing Anne? Something in the sexual mix you have, is making him produce more cum and I think is not going to be healthy for him. But I do so want to know. We can discuss it after. It looks like your bottom is now going to be ravished." she chuckles.

She pushes her hand on the back of Eurytus' big balls. Then she tells him to fuck her bum. He leans in with the front legs lifting to land on either side of Anne's head. Her hair gets caught under his hoofs. He begins to push the back legs forward. The squelching sounds as he pushes and pulls his massive cock in and out of Anne has the two goddess look at this happening intently. Then after a few minutes Lofu gets under Anne and begins to rub her clitoris with her fingers.

Anne unable to move her head, moans loudly to this new delightful sensation. Freya sitting there on her bent legs open, keeps kneading the centaurs big balls. As she slides three of her fingers up into her wet lips. As her liquids drip over the rest of her hand and pulls back. She then puts her fingers together making a more pointed shape and pushes up into her wet labia lips. There is a little bit of resistance at first. Then her smallish hand slips inside her vagina. Freya inhales deeply and enjoys the feel as she slowly moves her hand around inside her.

Eurytus begins to pound harder into Anne. She gasps as her clitoris is now being rubbed hard. Her anus begins to tingle. She feels the orgasm building as he fucks her bum faster now.

The four of them are now moaning and grunting as the levels of pleasure increase. Anne feels like her bum and anus are on fire. She feels the pain and loves the sensation.

Then she feels the link to Johnny disappear...

12