Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 09

Story Info
Seduction of Sammie by Frigg.
7.1k words
4.61
2.3k
5
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 9th attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. Some are taken from Norse mythology also. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf. Their union the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 9

==========

Johnny comes back from letting Anne go and be with Lofu and Freya and the Centaur Eurytus. When he arrives back, Frigg takes Sammie's and his hand each and walks them away from the other group. She look to Sammie and asks

"Do you know anything about me then Sammie?"

"I have read that your name Frigg, or as the old Norse say, 'beloved one'. That you are the queen of Asgard and are reputed to be the daughter of the giantess Fjörgynn. That is about as much as I know." Sammie responds.

"I am married to Odin the all-father, and together with him, I have two sons Balder and Hod. I am also the stepmother to Thor, Tyr, Heimdall, Höder, Hermod, Bragi, Vidar, Vali." Frigg continues to say.

"I am also associated with love, marriage, fertility, and motherhood. Oh and also I have the power of prophecy."

But before she can carry one Johnny also pipes in.

"There is a lot more Sammie love, she is a sorcerer too. Along with her power of prophecy, on this, she never reveals what she knows about the future. Do you Frigg?"

"I do not because it has the potential for disaster. But to you both there is something I will reveal. You will live a long time together. Both of you will have many children. He as you know now Sammie, will father even more. Between you both there will be a change in how the gods of the future evolve." she says holding each hand a bit more tightly.

"More than this I cannot say. Please do not ask me to." she then grips Johnny's hand more tightly. saying to him.

"Yes I have fallen in love with you. You have the ability to do what no other god has ever done with me, other than Odin. You have captured my heart. I am shocked, but also very presently surprised." as she leans in and kisses Johnny on his left cheek.

Then she let's go of his hand and turns and faces Sammie. Takes both her hands in hers and smiles. Then says to her

"You my dear will one day also be like me. It will be a long time before it happens, but you and I are going to become very close and sisters." She moves in closer to the naked Sammie and wraps her arms around her neck and then kiss her full on her lips.

Johnny decides to sit and watch. Frigg releases Sammie's left hand and slides it up her arm to the elbow before she slides from the elbow and in to slide it around Sammie's waist. Wraps it around her pulling her in closer. Sammie tilts her head slightly and they begin to kiss deeply. Frigg then leans into Sammie and they both slide down and lay over the fur rugs on the slightly raise platform next to Johnny.

"You can watch us Johnny for now my dear. I want to get to know my new sister and lover Sammie as a woman alone so to speak. Are you ok with this?" Frigg asks me.

"Of course. Sammie will I think enjoy being with you like she does with Anne. Talking of whom I wonder how she is doing?" I chuckle.

"Why don't you go and find out then Johnny?" is Sammie's response. As she lays on top of Frigg with her elbows keeping her balances on her. I slap Sammie's bum hard.

"So be it my dear. Enjoy being with Frigg. I think you are both going to find yourselves doing this a lot more sweetheart." As I rise I lean in kiss Sammie's cheek. Frigg touches my face

"Thank you Johnny. We are going to get on very well us three. Or it might even be us four." she says.

"Four?" Sammie says looking down at Frigg, now she has rises up onto her hands and the curve of her back showing the downward slop beautifully. It also makes her large breast hang down and the nipples of both women touching. I find it difficult to move. I also feel blood pulse into my cock

"Yes my dear. You will also be experiencing Odin sometime soon. Run along Johnny love, please. I so want to get to know your partner and soon wife Sammie. Before your cock gets in the way hahaha." Frigg says an a jovial way.

"Wife? My, the mother off the gods has let loose two prophecies today." As I walk off. Leaving them to get to know each other.

"Tell me more Frigg, before we get too intimate. I want to know more of you. Ask me also and I will too respond in kind." Sammie says as she slides of the top of Frigg and lays by her side.

"I know you and Johnny are now bound as soul mates. I was to Odin a long time ago. But unlike you, we have not died and come back to life and re-live them many lives in the reincarnation cycle the you both have. Johnny and you first came into being many years ago. We have known of you both, for thousands of years." She lets Sammie know and Sammie is looking a bit stunned. Frigg touches her face and smiles.

"We have met before my dear. The last time you were and Egyptian princess. Johnny was temple priest. You had a good life until the black death hit the temple he lived in. You have been with each other during the roman times. You were a Briton called Boudica or Boudicca, also known as Boadicea. Who ruled the Iceni tribe of East Anglia alongside your husband King Prasutagus. Johnny was a Roman general. Sometimes when you re-meet, it is not always as lovers my dear. But you always re-meet." she says gently rubbing Sammie's face.

"I have so missed you my lover. We used to meet often. Come here and make love. Mostly just us. The others like the orgy type sex. I am more one on one. But, now Johnny and you have come of age in the heavenly terms. I think I am going to enjoy being able to share him with you. If you are ok, that we do that is my dear." Frigg lets Sammie know her feelings for them both.

"Oh I think we will both be having a long and prosperous life here in the heavens." Sammie's says kissing Frigg's hand.

"So what else do I need to know about you 'beloved one'." Sammie says to Frigg. Hearing her say this Frigg's eyes light up and she hugs Sammie deeply.

"Oh how I have missed you love. Ok, on the other points you will need to know. Only one other than Odin who is permitted to sit on his high seat "Hlidskjalf ", and look out over the universe. That is me.

You and I, we used to live in my house is Fensalir, the name means 'marsh hall'. Women in the other worlds, would, and in some, still do, often go to the wet marshlands to worship the Goddess I am. My name has on Earth at any rate become associated with Friday, but I now hear there are conflicting sources because one of the younger goddess Freya is now trying to claim that honor." she chuckles.

"I will never sit in Odin's seat my dear Frigg. I am not incline to be a ruler. Is there anything else. I am beginning to feel from the information Johnny sent me there is more." Sammie now asks.

"Well at my home there are three maidens. You have met them before. We have had, after some wine, at a lunch or two we have all had. Or mayby three or more hehehehe. Ok a few times all made love with each other. so a girl orgy I suppose. I am especially attached to Fulla, she knows all of the secrets of Frigg, I talk about everything with her and trust her with everything.

Fulla wears a golden snood that she got as a gift. Gna is another my maidens and she is tending to all of my needs and is my most trusted messenger. She runs errands for me in all of the nine words, and if she needs to deliver a message in a hurry, Gna just rides her winged horse, Hofvarpnir or in your tongue "Hoof Trasher", through the air or over water. If I want to protect a person or an object I send my other maiden named Hlin.

She is a goddess of protection, and as a goddess of solace from mourning. Her name means "help" or "refuge" in your tongue. As a protector, she is symbolized by the shield and protects those whom I want to save, giving them refuge from harm. I am not a vengeful goddess Sammie love." Frigg lifts her other hand and when both have Sammie's face cupped she lifts herself up to kiss her.

Sammie runs her left hand over Frigg's right breast. She then using her thumb and pointing finger rubs the erect nipple firmly. Pulls on it and twists it. Frigg softly inhales as she enjoys the sensation. She places her hand on the back of Sammie's head and pulls her in towards her left breast. Sammie licks over her nipple with her tongue. She runs it over the firm nipple which is protruding from her areola. Then pushing her head in closer Sammie sucks the nipple into her mouth deeply and then closes her teeth on it ever so softly.

Frigg moans to this sensation and feels her pussy begin to warm up. Drops her right hand down to rub her labia lips and dips her fingers in. Sammie notices her hand and runs her left one down to join hers. She keeps sucking on the left nipple harder now. Her fingers slide into Frigg's wet lips deep with Frigg's fingers also. Sammie pulls hers up. Then she pulls and rub on her g-spot area. Feels this firm sensitive area and rubs into it harder. Keeps, sucking her nipple deeply. She then gentle bites her nipple. Frigg gasps. Her back begins to arch. Then both her hands slap on the fur rug, she pushes her bum up. Her heals dig in and she cums. Frigg's squirts over Sammie's hand and jerks around as Sammie keeps pushing her fingers up into the g-spot area.

"Stop love please it is so good and I need...fuck that feels so good. I need it to stop please. We have much to talk about." Frigg gasps.

Then she pulls Sammie's head off her nipple and up to her face feeling her hand slide out from between her lips. She kisses Sammie on the lips then feels Sammie rub her fingers in between both their lips. They both lick her fingers. Tongues touching in between the fingers as they lick Sammie's hand clean.

"Oh my word Sammie I have missed you my love. I have you back now and the changes in the universe mean I may never lose you again to the re-incarnation process. I do so hope that is the case." Frigg says while kissing all over Sammie's face.

"When Johnny told me I could possible live a long, long life, as werewolf I did not think at the time I would be with a goddess. Not just a goddess, but the mother of them all. Who now tells me I have been over the millennium so many times her lover. I would have called him mad." says Sammie's, laying back into Frigg's arm.

Frigg movers her arm a little so Sammie can rest her head near her shoulder letting Frigg use her fingers to slide them over Sammie's fore head. Sammie wraps her arms around Frigg's waist and relaxes there in peaceful and contented mood.

"Oh Sammie my dear we are both going to have a few children with him. As are so many of the goddesses. It is from our off-spring we will be able to fight the monsters of the bio-frost." she says as her fingers slide over the contours of Sammie's face. Then she roles on her side and looks at Sammie's face she kisses her right cheek and begins.

"This may sound like a history lesson Sammie love, but you do need to know so when we move to the war you at least understand." she says, as she again leans in to kiss Sammie's cheek.

"Ok where do I begin. We the gods exist because of Ymir. He is the ancestor of all the jötnar. By jötnar I mean the mythic entities that ranged from giants to other fantastical creatures." Frigg keeps rubbing Sammie's forehead as she begins to continue her conversation.

"Ymir was perceived more as the 'first being' who was created by the ice of Niflheim combined with the heat of Muspelheim, long before the existence of your Earth. After his own genesis, Ymir, with his hermaphroditic body, was responsible for birthing male, female, and other mythical beings, who in turn would go on to bear future generations. Such as me and Odin who are from another the older deities" she informs Sammie.

"Wow, You are more amazing than the real world stores portray you Frigg love." Sammie says looking at the goddess in a new light. Now totally stuck at the situations she finds herself in and with whom. Frigg smiles and then plants a long smouldering kiss on Sammie's lips.

"Sammie love you do not know how happy I feel at us finding each other again. I had my concerns that you might as you have on some of your re-incarnations not warmed to me. Those were painful times love. So now we are back and you are my love. This goddess is the universes most happy being in existence."

Sammie squeals and roles over Frigg. pushes her hips in against her, then lowers her face down and they kiss with a passion. Rolling over the furs kissing with a passion, has them both wet down below. Sammie lifts herself off and turns around and slides her hips and legs over Frigg's head. She then buries her own head between Frigg's legs and sucks on her clitoris. She feels Frigg's hands then fingers slide over her labia lips. Four fingers from both hands slide inside and pull her lips open. Sammie feels her suck on her clitoris now also. Between them they both suck and use their tongues to lick over their clitoris. It's if they are of one mind. When one licks left to right the other does too. When in circles over the now tingling buds. Frigg pushes her fingers into Sammie deeper and rubs on her g-spot. Pushing down firmly over it. That Sammie does it to her in unison and between them they both simultaneously cum squirting.

Sammie being on top sloshes her liquids all over Frigg's face. Which she drinks in gulps. As Frigg squirts up and Sammie closes her mouth over her lips and drinks her nectar. After they both come down from the high of these orgasms. They both shake and then Sammie lifts her leg and returns to the cuddling they had before this last love making.

"Oh Sammie love I cannot ever let you leave me again love. My heart is still beating hard from us just now. I am in love again and it feels more than divine to me." She kisses Sammie's lips and they both taste each other.

"I hope Johnny will not be too upset when he finds out we are lovers too." Frigg lets Sammie know looking into her eyes deeply.

"We have to let Anne know also Frigg love. Johnny I know will not be too bothered. He will find the burden now resting on his shoulder change him. We need to be there to help him, also to help Odin too.

You and I are going to have a busy life I think keeping them all strong." Sammie say as she leans in close and kisses Frigg again.

"Ok, now where were we, before I interrupted you Frigg love?" Says Sammie. Frigg smiles hearing this from Sammie and lays back and carries on.

"Ymir took a turn, and was given a tragic ending due to his apparent evil machinations. It is because of these we have a sinister evil force growing in our galaxy. It wants to destroy life as we know it in the nine worlds. Ymir may not now exist, but his influence is still far reaching." Frigg says in more quiet tones as she reflects on the events to his demise by Odin and his brothers.

"So Buri who was created after Ymir. We the current gods acknowledge him as the first of the Norse gods. He had a son named Bor, who finally married one of Ymir's descendants Bestla, and their union produced three sons - Ve, Vili, and Odin. But the angry Ymir confronted these ascending young Norse gods, which eventually led to his own death at the hands of the three brothers.

This deeply upset my Odin love." She mused as she told Sammie this information. Sammie rubs the back of her fingers overs Frigg's check to comfort her.

"Odin has of late been with the elder we do not know who yet. I suspect it might even be Buri. But he will not say even to me. All I know from him is there is to be a war coming and the nine kingdoms which earth is part of will be in a war that will decide the fate of all our lives. When Johnny was created the universe decided it was him to tolerate this burden of this war. It will change him my love. So you need to be ready for that." she continues with her talking

"You understand, the culture of us Norse gods is polytheistic which means the worshiping of multiple Gods and Goddesses. When the Vikings believed that there are two branches of Gods the Æsir and the Vanir but they also believed in other mythical beings such as giants, dwarfs, and other creatures. You may have heard some of the gods or goddesses before. Even if you did not really know of me until now my dear. Odin who is the chief of the Aesir, married with me and I became Queen of Asgard.

His son, Thor the God of thunder. He is the protector of Midgard the world of man, your Earth! Oh, and who can forget about Loki. The one your Johnny dispersed into the ether of space. Loki will not forgive him for that, always up to some new tricks to annoy the Aesir." She says and then also runs her index finder over Sammie's nose down to her lips before carrying on

"There are many, many more, but we need to ensure what humanity needs for the future. More werewolf and a merger with them. You and Johnny will, with Anne start that change." she says looking at Sammie before running a finger over her lips. At that point Sammie sits up.

"Where is he? I do not feel him near." Sammie tries to connect with Johnny. He does not respond. She feels the horrible feeling in her gut that it has happened again and looks at Frigg with a panic. "I cannot locate him? It feels like he has gone." At this point Anne connects with her.

"I have lost my link with Johnny Sammie love. What is going on?"

Anne appears running over to them both with a panic on her face. "I cannot link with him?" she shouts as she runs over. Nor can we. They both look to Frigg hoping she can at least let them know if he is alive.

"He lives. He has, I think gone back in time with Odin. Now what are them two up too now." Be at ease ladies.

The fact he has also now mastered time travel in so short a period makes my premonitions on him feel so right.

I watch as both my loves wander off with goddess. I sit down and wonder at this. Do the gods and goddess really have that much control of the people on earth? I was sort of left without a thought to how I was. I feel a little annoyed, but then dismiss it. What the hell I think, it looks like our lives have now changed from the normal. But what is normal to this werewolf.

I change back into my wolf and wander around. I have been this creature lots over the years and find that when I am in as it, I can think more clear. I decide to look around the cave. It is built in the Norse style. But not as a the human ones of wood.

This sort of longhouse in this massive cavern had the features of the wood in the stone, but was bigger to reflect the dimensions of the vast cavern. I wander down to the entrance where we came into this cave and remember we are too meet the packs. I feel we have been here longer than just a couple of hours, maybe even days. I look with my mind and see Anne being mounted hard by the centaur and aided by the goddesses, I smile and think she will enjoy being left here. I see Sammie and she too is making out with Frigg in a 69 position, with her on top. Again I smile and then I hear Odin in my head.

"You need to head back in time to the werewolf gathering Johnny. Make them realize a war with humanity is not going to work. We need the werewolves to convert many of the humans to build a stronger force. This war will be on us sooner than you think." Odin keeps telling Johnny.

I lift my head. Looks around the cave. I alone here at this spot. As the girls are busy enjoying themselves I decide to try as Odin suggested. I sit and then scrape my right paw in the rock. My nails appear to make a mark in the rock like is it butter. A circle is formed. I do another. this is about 10 inches wider than the first. Into this I draw symbols. As I do them I realize they are coming from my head and I finally realize at the wealth of knowledge I have been given.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12