Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I have scratched 10 symbols. All different. Some of planets with rings, some are geometric looking mathematical symbols. I stand and look around this circle.

Then I lift my right back leg and urinate over the symbols. As my pee touches over them the symbols begin to glow. After I have finished peeing over them all I sit and hear a noise growing like the winds in a storm. Yet my fur does not move. There is no movement just this loud noise getting ever more powerful. Then a dome appears over me. I find I am inside this and all is quiet. No sound. The cavern disappears and I feel me glide over the floor and through the mountain. I slide down lower and then appear near the gathering of wolves. I am above them, but still moving down the slope of the mountain. I see the pack leaders all gathered in a circle. I come to a halt next to them. They do not see me.

"Why do we wait for him anymore. He is two days late. Tonight is the full moon. We are supposed to debate the war we need with the humans. He was seen with his two bitches heading this way. I think that mountain collapse might have been the humans looking to terminate them all. Looks to me like they have. So all the more reason for us to begin the war and change this world to ours." say's the newest pack leader of the Lowlander Forest region.

There is a general consensus of agreement with him. Before it can get out of hand I turn the time bubble off. This I do by standing and stepping out from the circle. As my wolf form appears they all jump back and drop low ready to attack. I decide to expand my physical size to more than treble my size. This makes them all bow.

"Listen to me and listen good. We can't go to war with the humans. I am working with the god Odin to ensure the humans and werewolves exist together. So I will say this once more. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WAR with the human race. We need them and they need us. What I can say is life on this planet will now change and it will so dramatically. The days when we hide are now coming to an end. But the lot of us now need to know in the universe there is so much more and the rate at which humanity is growing in size and technology is causing many eyes to look this way." I say to the assembled packs.

I hear a lot of angry sounding wolves, but a lot of other chatter to this information.

"They hunted you and your pack bitches down a few days ago. We heard the explosions at the hidden cave entrance. And we know the helicopters were chasing you three. The link to you was still there after the explosion. It lasted a few hours and we came looking, but it stopped and we assumed the three of you died in the mountain. How come you are back now?" he asked me.

"There is a cavern in the mountain that the gods own. It must have blocked out the outside world from you. Might explain when you looked, you could not find us." I muse on, as I think of an explanation. Then he talks again the new pack leader Samuel

"Why when you called us here for this declaration to war, has it changed? We heard you were going to gift us like you did your two pack bitches. Is this still the case?" he says looking at me directly. This is a strong one I think and decide I am going to nurture him later.

"Young Samuel, when I decide to inform you of this I will let you know. What I am saying is, you will all go back to your pack homes. Before you do I am going to change you pack leaders. To each I will give additional powers also. This will need the pack leaders to change the females. Who when bitten will want to mate. Each male who mates with one thereafter will feel the changes develop with in them." I let them all know. I see the pack bitches of my pack come closer. My eight are close by and looking up at me expectantly.

There are five pack leaders. Three are male and the other two female. I shrink back to normal size and call the pack leaders over. In turn I bite the males. They roll over and contort on the floor. Then as they stop jerking and scratching on the ground. They stand. Each gets slightly taller. Then the neck fur becomes a little bit more red too.

"Now take your packs with you and do as I have instructed. I will gather us all again soon. Until then do not, be out converting humans. The process of change now will be if they request it they can join us. Is that understood?" I hear the three of them acknowledge me in turn and then bow before heading off to join their packs. The two female pack leaders come to me and I say to Sophie and Mary.

"It will be best if I take you one at a time. Who wants to go first?" Mary being the older of the two by about 100 years looks to Sophie who nods to her out for respect, she comes to me.

"I do not need to bite you my dear. This wolf's seamen and the chemical mix I am going to make, when we are knotted will do all that is needed. But the males in your pack you will need to bight. It ties them to you."

Mary licks my face and then turns around and lifts her tail and pushes her pussy up to my face and squirts her pee on me. I jump on her and as my paws wrap around her hips I pull her back and begin to pummel. Feels my penis slip out from my sheath. It touches her warm wet pussy lips and I grip her tighter and push my hips in.

My cock slips inside her and grows. As I push more, I feel her pussy lips peel back my sheath and the knot slips inside and then swells. I feel my knot swell as I feel her wet lips wrap around the base of this wolfs cock. My knot expands rapidly and she is stretched. The tight grip now on my knot as it fully expands makes us tied to one another. I try to pump and find I can't move the cock. the pointy tip has slipped deep into her cervix opening. The head as it slips inside her uterus I feel the tight cylindrical muscle wrap around my cock head makes it swell in there. As my pre-cum and chemical mix squirts in this heavenly zone it cause her to howl. She keeps her front paws and her shoulders low and lifts her head up to the night air. The full moon shines down on us and she lets all around know she has been knotted by howling long and loud.

Hearing her howl so long and my cock I keep pushing in it is then that one of my pack bitches leans in and licks my balls and I cum. I too lift my head and howl. Our silhouette in the night time sky shows two wolves mating with a full moon in the background illuminating the white mountain tops behind us. My seed squirt in long and hard. Feels the back pressure from her womb as it is flooded and my massive bulbous cock head not letting any of it out. I stand still over her back and my tail rises back up. I wag it and gently bite on Mary's right ear. She growls, but then as my saliva mixes with her blood she is now totally tied to me. Any others now in her pack belong to mine now.

Feels Jane licking my testicle again. In a private links she is gasping at how fast they are refilling.

"Johnny, how can you do that? You are full again after dropping such a load in Mary."

"It appears I can my dear. Sophie is next, then my beautiful wolf Jane and pack bitch, you are next I chuckle." in response to her licking my testicles.

"We will see. If you do manage it tonight it will be with ten of us. That said, if you do I will sing your praises and let all the packs know master." she says as she keeps licking my balls.

"Stop for now gorgeous I need to pull it out and get it ready for Sophie too.". Jane stops and then sits. Looks back at Sophie.

"Ok Sophie it is your turn next my dear." As Jane says this, I pull back against Mary and she growls at me looking back.

"It hurts. Wait until the head has struck my lord please."

I lay over her back and licks the side of her muzzle. After a few minutes and the head shrinks as does my rod. I pull back. The squelching sounds and then a soft popping sound when my cock slip from her. I step back and lay down to lick me clean. I see Jane get behind Mary and lick her too. Jane shakes some as the chemical mix and my seed does something to her. She too lowers herself like Mary and begins to howl into the night air. I look on surprised as we may have found a quick way to convert even more. When both Jane and Mary top shaking I see Jane turn and walk up to me and then licks my face.

"I feel different my lord, but please when you are done let me be knotted. It has been too long since we have. I long for you."

"I will Jane. It has been too long my dear. I best get it on with Sophie next. Get some of the girls to do as you did and come over and lick Mary too. The rest can lick Sophie before i send both pack leaders back to their packs." I inform Jane.

I stand and walk over to Sophie. She licks my face. It is a long lick as only wolf do. This one I feel wants even more. I lick her back and the mix my body is making begins to work fast.

She turns. Pushes her tail up like Mary. Squirts pee. This is all it takes to get wolf turned on to mount a bitch and I jump. The same happens. My cock slips into her wet lips as the hips push in from behind. Feels my paws pull up her rear end and then lock and grip her tight as my thrusting hips pummel in hard. Again the cock slips into a warm embrace. Feel her lips wrap around as it invades her inner sanctum. Then the same happens as she pushes back my sheath is peeled over the knot and it dips into her lovely warm vagina.

The sensations as her lips close over it makes when Mother Nature intended happen. My knot swells again. I feel her soft vagina flesh stretch. This pulls her cervix close to my pointy tip. It slips into the tiny opening to her cervix. Feel the 'os' hole wrap onto it as I push in hard. Gripping gain with my paw. I pull her and feel the cock head push into her cervix. As herlovely tight cylindrical muscles wrap over and around my cock head it swells. Then I squirt the pre-cum and she drops lower lifting her head and howls to the moon.

Jane licks my balls again. This time she laps at both for longer. Then she licks over my anus and that pushes me over the edge and I cum. As I do, I feel the balls erupt. The seed shoots into and floods Sophie's Fallopian tubes. My knot pulses harder. This sends her over the edge too and she joins me and howls into the moonlight with our mating sounds.

I nip and bite her right ear too. My saliva mixes into her blood. She looks back licking my face. "You now have my pack too master. We will follow your pack and help it grow." She says to me.

I lick her again and she licks back. There is a shimmering light in one of the other packs. Odin appears. As he does my cock head shrinks and the knot does also. I pull back and my cock plops out from Sophie. As my seed and chemical mix begins to drip the other females are lining up to lick her pussy. She keeps her tail up and lets them lick her.

I step back and lick under at my balls and then Jane is there helping me. "Let me clean your tool" she says. I lay back and let her.

"I could see you needed help Johnny. I will convert into the wolf too. I have summoned Fenrir to come and help. I had to make him a time traveling portal similar to yours. When he finishes the peeing he will be here." Odin informs me.

I look over as he becomes the wolf shape. More grey than mine I see. He then pounces on the nearest female wolf to him and begins to mount her hard and fast.

The is another bright flash, Fenrir appears. I chuckle to myself. When I time traveled, there was no bright flashes. My way is different. I cast a spell over mine to hide it. Some things are best kept to one's self.

"Oh goodness Johnny. they are full already your balls." Jane informs me. I see her licking over them with long laps. The rough texture of her tongue enables her to move my heavy waited testicles around. It feels good. I wag my tail and she then stands. She moves around and like Mary and Jane before lifts her tail and squirts her urine at me and wags her tail faster.

"All yours big boy. This time, take your time and let me enjoy having my master and I think god now. Mate with this willing pack bitch my dear. It has been way too long since you had me Johnny." she murmurs to me.

I lick over her wet lips and tastes the urine. My cock slips out from my sheath.

"Yes Jane my dear it has been too long. I am going to get you with pups gorgeous."

I jump on. My paws wrap around her back hips and I slide then in and under as she pushes her rear end in and up. My cock head slips into her wet lips. I quickly adjusts my back legs and pulls her hips up as I pummel in. My cock slides around the back passage and then drops into her wet lips. It slides in right up to my sheath.

Again I adjust my back legs and pump in hard. I feel the wet lips peel my sheath back over the knot. It has shrunk again, but soon feels the warm embrace of Jane's vagina wrap all around it. This warm and and soft gripping on my knot is all it takes for it to swell. I pull her back some more and pushes as my knot begins to expand.

Her cervix is tight. She has not had pups in a few years. The tightness of the cervical opening as I push into it is magical. My cock head is still narrow enough to penetrate into her cervix. the pre-cum lets it slip in deeper more easy.

Then I feel the sensation on it as it slips into the uterus area. The way her cylindrical cervix wrap tight around the cock head makes it swell. I squirt the pre-cum and the chemical mix I did with Sammie and Anne. This time like them both I make it stronger. It makes her body heat up. She begins to cum and starts to glow. Lifting her head she howls into the night air. It is loud. Odin hails me.

"You have granted her similar status to Sammie and Anne Johnny. Why?"

Because to me she is special. Has been with me for almost 50 years now in this pack. Faithful and loyal and I trust her with my life. And I may have to at some time.

Odin laughs loud. "You will not die again Johnny. You are now a god. Nor will Sammie, Anne and this one. What is her name?" he asks.

"Jane." There is a long silence from him as I carry on breeding with Jane. She turns her head and looks at me. Lifts her head and licks my muzzle.

"Odin has told me what you just did. Thanks. But you should have asked me first.

How can I now convert my human knowing he will die soon?" She says. I cum and the load squirt deep. As it floods her she again howls loud as do I and we come to a halt. I let my knot pulse in her as she drops her head and pants.

"Convert him my dear. I will send you how to make him live for many thousands of years with you. If after these wars we all five then. You will have him for longer than you would have as just werewolves." I pull back and she looks around and snarls. White teeth showing.

"Not yet my lord your cock head is still massive. I am your bitch and I am happy to be like you and Sammie and Anne. I might get to know them better now. I do so want my human to change. But he has been stalling of late, so I am now not so sure." She lets me know.

I drop my paws and stand over her back and lay there as my knot keeps throbbing in her. The cock keeps squirting into her uterus. she looks back and licks my muzzle again.

"I can still feel you squirt Johnny. This girl is getting a total flood this time. Oh I am going to enjoy having your pups master." she lets me hear with and almost girlish way of saying it.

"That will depend on mother nature Jane I think." I say.

Then there is a bright flashing light again. This time I feel Sammie and Anne and Frigg arrive. They see me. Sammie and Anne walk over as Frigg heads to Odin.

"Why did you just disappear and not let us know Johnny?" I hear Sammie say. She looks at Jane. Kneels and then holds her head.

"Hello again sister. I see Johnny has done with you the same as me and Anne. good to me you Jane. We will get to know each other more intimately in the coming years I hope." Sammie kisses her nose.

I see Jane licking her face and feels her wagging her tail. My enlarged cock head shrinks. The knot begins to deflate too. I pull it back and hear the squelching sounds as my large tool slips from her wet pussy lips. Before I can drop my head I feel all three of them roll me over.

"Remember Johnny cleaning your tool is our work now. Lay back lover and enjoy us finish you off." Sammie lets me hear. So I do.

12