Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 10

Story Info
Odin and the elder god meet to enlighten Johnny.
2.5k words
4.4
1.7k
6
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 10th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

The information on the Nose universe I have collected from reading many web pages and brought into this story.

Chapter 10

==========

"Your thirst for knowledge and wisdom Odin has seen you willingly gouges out one of your eyes as a sacrifice for Mimir. That a shadowy being who possesses unparalleled knowledge because of its consumption of the water from the 'Well of Urd'. Mimir in return offered you, Odin, a draught from the well that draws water from the roots of the Yggdrasil. This the cosmic tree that binds the nine worlds of the Norse universe. Your drinking this changed you Odin one-eye. I have seen it has brought in a sinister (albeit in a nascent level) side to you. Given you the proclivity for provocation that leads to conflicts and wars. Essentially, you have a lust for battle frenzy and chaos Odin my son."

"You do, still pontificate Buri. all I was asking for, was for a heads up against the works of Mimir. Why is that a problem?" Odin responds.

"Like I have just told you. For now, you need to, not try and challenge Mimir. If you do too soon, he will change it all again and I have been planning this way for longer than you know." I listen to them talking. I can now understand the fear from Odin.

Has this giant Buri made me more powerful than the god Father I ponder. Then I hear Buri talking to me direct.

"Johnny, You and your selected ones need to work your way into the human organization 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)'. Get to the top and change it or this war could end up lasting a long time. Over my lifetime, I have found long wars are not good". He informs me.

"I was hoping to find out what it was called. Me and Sammie with her computer and the Internet will be able to find out more on it." is my response to him.

"Computer, Internet. What are these?" Odin asks out loud. I look at Buri and shrug my shoulders.

"Do you tell him or do I?" to which he chuckles loudly.

"Odin my son, the battle of Ragnarök will happen. It is now coming. The result I am looking to ensure lets the nine worlds remain. The predicted outcome you know. That Ragnarok is not only the doom of man but also the end of the Gods and Goddesses. It will be the final battle between the Aesir and Giants. The battle will take place on the plains called Vigrid. As you know. So, Johnny, if I tell him about the wonders your world is now creating will it benefit him?" he says.

"I think it will. The internet has given humans a power they did not have before. It is making them stronger without magical powers. They have created weapons and are making them even more powerful to the times you gods had men bowing to your every thought. Man, as you used to know him has evolved. When they discover how to fly in the universe and faster than light, they will become a force to recon with." I say sort of absently looking at Odin. Then Bali continues.

"Well there you go Odin he has put it over admirably, I think. Ok, Johnny do you know or the story of Ragnarok?" He asks me.

I laugh and then begin. "You are the most powerful being in the universe I think you would know the answer to that question before asking." I say back to him. I feel his fingers tighten a very tiny bit.

"I do not read minds. Thoughts do not exist until they are made Johnny. So again, do you know the story?" he asks looking closer at me.

"No, I do not Bali." I say

"When it happens, and it will. It is then, that the mighty Midgard serpent will be emerging from its deep sleep on your planet. When it wakes, it will be slashing its tail as it sprays poison in all directions, causing huge waves crashing towards the land." he says and then continues.

"Meanwhile, the fire giant Surtr will set Asgard (the home of the Gods and Goddesses) and the rainbow bridge Bifrost on fire. Surtr is my brother and we hate each other. The Fenrir wolf will break free of his chains and spread death and destruction. The sun and the moon will be swallowed by the wolves Sköll and Hati, and even the world tree Yggdrasil will shake the ground." There is a pause and then he continues.

"This battle is coming. A big part in is the existence of the human werewolf. Whoever has control over them, will win the battle." He informs us both.

"Sounds to me like you are reading from a book Bali. You do know that humanity has now made flying weapons. Which also have very powerful and destructive force? As a species it has evolved rapidly in the last one hundred years, and even faster in the last ten." I respond to his history lesson.

"Now I know why the universe choose you Johnny. You think differently to the older gods. The bottom line is you need to change how the humans are being directed by the forces behind the Midgard and those giants who seek the end. They have created the organization of 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)'. It is there where the serpent vampires now reside. Those are always women of great beauty. Men they entrap and are bound to them forever. Their soul is lost to them. Even gods will succumb if the mother of this matriarchal group bites them. She is Shiva. Even you Odin would succumb to her. " he says looking at Odin. Then he continues.

"Johnny you have been created so you can at least have a chance against Shiva. It is no guarantee you will. But if she can't change you, then you will become our best hope in the chance to change the grip she and her followers are creating." he talks in a matter of fact way.

"Holy shit. Drop a bomb shell will you. So, I must find this Shiva and do battle? Or am I to ensure she can't convert the gods and werewolf to the cause of the dead like we had with the fucking wolf who bite Sammie?" I rant out loud.

"Ok, he became that after we killed him and left his body in the woods. I know big mistake." I say a bit concerned how things are evolving.

"In your violent act, she was able to locate him and resurrect him. So yes, you let her know of you both. The reason the men were looking to entrap you at the cabin." he continues.

"Wait a minute, are you saying Sammie and Anne have to come with me into this organization called 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)'?" is my immediate response.

"They are with child, so I am not willing to risk them to these succubus and demon in female form. Can we not get the help of some of the other goddesses?" I say looking up at Bali.

"That will depend on Odin. They are his children. Well most are." He responds to me.

"You have flooded my brain with knowledge Buri. It is slowly coming together. Why does the name Adramelech keep coming into my head? I can feel that he is the son of a Demon called Moloch. Oh, shit that is one evil bastard." I announce and sit down.

"Child sacrifices?" I ask him as my brain keeps feeling the effects of this overflow of the knowledge, he is transferring to me.

"Him, you will have to combat. He is, with Shiva, working behind the scenes to change Earth for their own. Bring it from the nine plants into the realm of darkness. This cannot happen Johnny. If the Midgard serpent arises and is released, us giants will have to decide which side to be on. The war will destroy this universe you exist in." he continues.

"So yes, the ladies will have to assist in the process of finding them and destroying them humans who are converted. Once you begin to destroy them both Adramelech and Shiva will have to come looking for you. So, the knowledge I am giving you; give to Sammie and Anne the right information to make them as strong in combat as you." He says.

"Ahem" Odin coughs out loud. Buri and I have been communicating to each other in the silent mode.

"Odin, I will transfer the data you need for the battle of Ragnarok. You will need it. The demons will attack Asgar and try to destroy the Bifrost bridge. It must not happen Odin."

"So, Johnny the rest of this story now. Jotunheim is the home of us giants. We are the sworn enemies of the Aesir. Well not all of us. Jotunheim consists mostly of rocks, wilderness, and dense forests, and it lies in the snowy regions on the outermost shores of the ocean. Because of this, the giants live mostly from the fish from the rivers, and the animals from the forest, because there is no fertile land in Jotunheim." I listen to him as the other information he is sending is also being filtered into my memories and mind.

"The giants and the Aesir are constantly fighting, but it also happens from time to time, that love affairs will occur. Odin, Thor and a few others, had lovers who were giants. Loki also came from Jotunheim, but he was accepted by the Aesir and lived in Asgard. Jotunheim is separated from Asgard by the river Irving, which never freezes over. Mimir's well of wisdom is in Jotunheim, beneath the Midgard root of the ash tree Yggdrasil. The stronghold of Utgard is so big that it is hard to see the top of it. And there the feared Jotun king Stuttgart-Loki lives. Utgard is carved from blocks of snow and glistening icicles. He will wake for the battle also." Buri carries on before I can say another word.

"Vanaheim is the home of the Vanir Gods. The Vanir Gods is an old branch of Gods. The Vanir are masters of sorcery and magic. They are also widely acknowledged for their talent to predict the future. Nobody knows where exactly the land, Vanaheim is located, or even how it looks like. When the war between the Aesir and the Vanir ended, three of the Vanir came to live in Asgard, Njord and his children Freya and Freyr." He continues with his recital.

"If you need them you must get these goddesses, to let the Vanir know about the wars to come. Their help will be invaluable." I hear him breath in deeply and then continue.

"Alzheimer is right next to Asgard in the heaven. The light elves are beautiful creatures. They are considered the "guardian angels" The God Freyr, is the ruler of Alfheim. The Light elves are minor Gods of nature and fertility; they can help or hinder humans with their knowledge of magical powers. They also often delivered an inspiration to art or music. But their lack of contact with the human wold has meant the influence they used to have has all but gone. But they know the war is coming and will be there when needed." He lifts a hand when I am about to talk.

"Them too will be needed in the battle. Odin, they know you, will listen to you when you seek their help. Introduce Johnny to them also." Again, I am about to talk.

"Let me finish then you can ask Johnny. Svartalfheim is the home of the Dwarf races, they live under the rocks, in caves and underground. Hreidmar was the king of Svartalfheim, Svartalfheim means Dark fields. The dwarves are masters of craftsmanship. The Gods of Asgard have received many powerful gifts. Like, the magical ring Draupnir and also Gungnir, Odin's spear. They also made Mjölnir for Thor." He again says.

"You will meet the dwarves and elves soon. Before then, the place where all the dishonorable dead, thieves, murderers and those the Gods and Goddesses, feel are not brave enough, to go to Valhalla or Folkvangr. Helheim is ruled by Hel. Helheim is a very grim and cold place, and any person who arrives here will never feel joy and happiness again. Hel will use all the dead in her realm at Ragnarök to attack the Gods and Goddesses, which will be the end of the worlds. Or so they hope." He then decides to sit, then says ok, now you Johnny.

"That's a lot to digest. But I will. For now, Bali, I need to head back to Sammie. She is not happy with someone called Thor. Thinks he can take her for his wife. Not going to happen." I stand up make my time transport device/circle re-appear and heads back to Sammie.

"This Johnny is not a constant like you have been Odin. But after you are gone, he will be needed in the heavens. Do all you can to assist him getting there. Know you will never be forgotten on earth or the nine kingdoms. But our time in the universe is changing. She is older than time itself. I can feel her looking for changes to the old order." He informs Odin.

"Go now and be with your gods for now. It will be a few years I think before the main battle begins. There will be many smaller ones as they look to find weak spots in your defenses Odin." Bali fades from Odin's view.

Odin sits and sighs. The day he knows is now closer than he had hoped. All his efforts to avoid it, have been in vain. Odin also fades from there.

Loki shimmers into view. He was listening. But he wants to find out more on Johnny, Sammie and Anne as he knows the have new powers. Then talking to himself aloud "I will need to speak to Adramelech and Shiva. Let them know about this new skill they have, these new gods."

He too shimmers and fades from view. A cold wind blows over the mountain tops. Then from the snow and humanoid figure stands it is totally white. It connects to the headquarters of WNG and relays the conversations that it has been observing and the action performed when the wolf pack was there. Then it hovers just above the floor and shots up into the sky heading back to the WNG headquarters.

The rocks near the place where the android left glow red and out step two dwarfs. Eðnuson and his wife Eðnudóttir appear and look at each other. We need to get back and let the "Assembly" know about this. They head to the rocks again sing a song and tap on the rock. It glows again and this time a door opens, and they step into it and disappear.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers