Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 11

Story Info
Sammie meets Thor.
7.6k words
4.78
1.9k
7
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 11th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 11

===========

When the packs have all left, we sit down as a group. I have changed back into my human form. Odin stands and begins to talk. I laugh to myself and think. He has been doing it for so long now he just does it.

"We need to somehow arrange for the humans in the organization who are looking to capture the werewolf. They are looking to see if they can produce a treatment to recover from being taken. This we can't let them do. They are one of the most tenacious versions of creatures in the nine kingdoms." Odin delivers as his opening speech.

"You and your gods helped the humans over time to become so Odin." I say to him as I lay with Sammie and Anne looking over to him as he walks over to sit with Frigg and Fenris.

"True, we can at times forget that our actions have consequence. Don't we Johnny?" he says looking over to me with a sort of stern look on his face.

"Stop it you two. We have to work on getting this monumental task sorted." Frigg says nudging Odin in his ribs.

"You told me it had to happen, and you know from the prophecies it was to; so, stop with the blustering. Let us hear on your plan Odin love." she says touching his bearded cheek.

"What was he meaning on the consequence's love?" Sammie asks.

"Did Frigg tell you she is with child from me?" I ask her.

"Yes, she did, and it is not just one child dear, she is having twins." Sammie laughs and rubs her hand over my thigh. "As are me and Anne. Oh, and based on what I feel from Jane she is too. You are one potent wolf Johnny." she leans in and kisses my cheek. then says to us all.

"Yes, father Odin. Please let us know what it is you need us to do." Sammie ask him direct looking over to the god father. He smiles and rubs Frigg's leg and laughs out loud.

"Yes, I have known what is to come. Frigg and I have been together for millennium now. She will not tell others the prophecies, but me she does, other than my demise." he begins again.

"That I am happy not to know. It would cloud my decision making if I did." he ponders. Then he stands again and comes over to stand over me. Asks me to stand. No, tells me to stand and I do. As I get up, he places his two hands on my shoulders and looks me in my eyes.

"You and your ladies and I will select some other goddess you will need to infiltrate the organization. We need you to infiltrate it and then begin to change the organization from within. There will be risk. The humans have developed new technology from somewhere that lets them detect if one is a werewolf." he says still looking at me deeply. I shrug my shoulders,

"I am one of them. So, sort of leaves me out of being able to get into it." I respond. He chuckles and says.

"You I send the knowledge of the gods from my era and the other elder sent you even more. I know this as he told me. He has never sent it to me. Would you send it to me now if I asked?" I hear him ask. I think and decide I must. Then there is a loud rumble and the ground around us trembles. Buri appears and I feel me, and Odin being pulled into the air.

Buri is a giant. He holds us both and then communicates with us. It is a direct link to just me and Odin. Odin. I have told you not to ask Johnny for this information. When we have completed the tasks and won the war, I will let you know then, but not before. If you try again, I will have to do something that will jeopardize it all. Right now, I am beginning to feel inclined to go that way. He says.

"Who or what is that before us?" Sammie ask no one in particular.

"It is Buri. He is our maker. This is only the second time I have managed to see him. He has in the past communicated with me direct." Frigg responds to the question posed by Sammie.

"He is so big. He must be over 100 feet tall." Anne's also joins the conversation.

"You have become more goddess like, each passing moment Anne. He will not ever mate with us, I think. Having said that before I married Odin, he has with giantesses who lives in Jotunheim. Odin became the father of Thor (the God of thunder) with the giantess Jörð which means earth, you may also know her under the name Fjörgyn. Odin and the giantess Grid also have a son named Vidar. He and the giantess Rind also have a son named Vali. So, to really answer your question Anne you may never know my dear." Frigg lets her know.

"Oh my god that would be impossible unless he turns me into giantess also or shrinks to my size." Anne giggles back.

"It looks like we will not be needed here I think ladies. Fenris, will you join us in going back to the cave where we were pulled from our time?" Frigg then asks them all.

"Sure, why not. I would like to get too know these lovely ladies too. I noticed Sammie is now again reincarnated. So, I guess to the rest of us god's, she is now off limits?" Fenris asks quizzically.

"That you will need to ask her Fenris. Sammie and Anne both know what it feels like, to be with a wolf." she responds to him as she turns and begins making the circle to return to the future and the time they came from. After she has completed the double circle and added the symbols. She looked to Fenris.

"Be a sweetheart and have a pee in the circle please but let us all stand inside it before you begin. As we will be sent forward fast.

We do not want anyone left out of time. It sometimes, can have silly problems that need more effort to fix than is worth leaving someone behind." she says looking at them all and indicates where they should stand.

Fenris lifts his left back leg and pees. Hopping around so he can cover it all. Frigg looks at the girls and suppresses a giggle and they also smile seeing she knows something Fenris does not. Sammie sends out a link to Frigg.

"So, what is so funny then love?" she asks.

"He does not really need to do it this way. I just like to keep the males doing silly things. It amuses me. Your Johnny has found a way to arrive and not be seen arriving like we do. Be a darling later and find out how he does that please." she asks Sammie.

There is the bright light in the cavern, and they all appear near where Lofu and Freya are still laying with each other.

"Hello mother, oh you have Sammie and Anne with you and Fenris. You have time traveled. Please tell us where. I so love mystery." Freya asks Frigg.

"We needed to assist Johnny and Odin. But they had it all in hand and paws when we arrived. Well not fully she laughs and smile. They had the very capable Fenris with them too." Frigg lets her daughter know.

"Yes ok, but why and what?" She sits on her knees looking up at Frigg in the supplicant pose.

"The wolf packs needed to be merged and converted to be more like Sammie and Anne and Johnny." She lets her daughter know.

"We are back now and looking at you both I think we will stay here and let the lovely Fenris have his way with us too. Are you ladies up for some fun?" She says looking at Sammie and Anne.

"We belong to Johnny, Frigg. You know that. We gave ourselves to him. With you I know it is different and he is ok with us as it is. But I feel as I am with his child that is not for me having Fenris fucking me. You on the other hand I am ok with. I suppose I will with the other goddess here too as both have committed to looking after me and Anne." I say looking at Frigg. My left knee is slightly bent, and the foot lifted at the heal.

"Come and let sit then all of us." Frigg says and takes my hand and pulls Sammie to the side. As she passes Anne, she smacks her bum and then kisses her right cheek. "You and I will find time soon my dear, but for now feel the power of Fenris' knot and the tongues of Lofu and Freya."

"I have had the goddesses Frigg. It was a delight. So, I look forward to spending time with you too mother." Anne says while bowing to Frigg. This brings a big smile from Frigg who runs her fingers softly over Anne's face while turning to Sammie.

"Come Anne, let us introduce you to Fenris." Says Lofu. She pulls Anne down and gets her on her hands and knees as she leans in and licks over her bottom, before she smacks it with her right hand.

"Come Fenris, time for you to make Anne a doggy bitch." Fenris' is over in a flash. He leans in and licks over Anne's sphincter. This brings out a gasp from Anne. He licks roughly over her rim. Then drops his head lover and licks over her wet lips. To this Anne lets out and even louder gasp of delight. On the other side of Anne, Freya takes hold of Fenris' sheath and pulls it back and forwards trying to get him erect. She does. Very quick and he is hard. The red cock slips out and like Johnny is large. Lots red and almost blue looking veins are showing on his large cock. Freya sucks on it. Takes it all in her mouth. Pulls her head back.

"Mount her Fenris. Let this doggy slut feel your massive rod." She instructs the god Fenris.

"Are you ready to have this wolf then Anne?" Fenris speaks to her. She turns and sees the big red cock and gasps excitedly.

"I do. Please do not hold back, this doggy bitch needs it now." She tells him. He moves in and climbs on her. His back legs adjust to give him balance and then his front paws pull her back as his hips thrust in. His big cock slams in through her lips fast. When his sheath encounters her lips, Anne pushes back. This peels his sheath over his knot, he slips inside. Anne squeals as his knot expands in her.

"Oh my god yes that feels so good. I have only been feeling the canine cock now for a couple days and I so love how it feels. More please breed me hard Fenris. Make the doggy bitch howl." She screams.

"Sammie your lady friend is I think addicted to the canine cock from the sounds of her right now." Frigg says to Sammie as they lay there and watch her action begin with Anne, Freya, Lofu and Fenris. Freya gets under Anne to begin to suck on the balls of Fenris. Lofu opens her legs in front of Anne. Places her hand on her head and then clasps her hair. Pushing up her hips she rubs her pussy in Anne's face.

"Oh, my looks like Anne has got this orgy off to a busy start." Sammie giggles and then roles over Frigg and pins her down. "Time you and I started our own and see how it goes my dear Frigg." Sammie leans in and kisses Frigg passionately.

They mover their heads in slow circular movements as both them kiss and the rest of the cavern becomes obscure to them here in this moment in time. Frigg slides her hands down over the back off Sammie. Tickles her skin making Sammie squirm to the sensitive touches. Her hands then slide over Sammie's bum cheeks and she pulls them apart and lets them go.

"Tease, I thought you were going to play with my anal ring lover." Sammie says to Frigg.

"Oh, I am sweetheart. But I have noticed that Thor is here and looking over at us. This is an orgy place. So, if he asks; as we are engaged in sex, he can join us. Shall I call him over?" She says looking directly at Sammie.

"Why not, Johnny is going to make most of you goddesses with child, I am sure I too can have some more fun before my belly gets bigger." Sammie responds to her.

She turns her head to look where Thor is standing. She has an intake of breath. He is beautifully handsome. Standing at around six foot six inches tall. Long blond shoulder length hair and a well-trimmed beard. His chest was like that of a body builder, but not overly muscular. His stomach had the flat trim and the contours of his six pack. His appearance sort of takes Sammie's breath away. Then the legs muscular. As he walked over Sammie she feels Frigg again opening her bum cheeks.

"Sammie my dear he likes anal sex and you are with child. Let him make you cum via your bum love." Frigg whispers into Sammie's ear. Sammie is looking at this magnificent god come near and sees his cock growing and rising to a big nine inches. She turns her face to look as Frigg and lens in to kiss her. As they kiss, Sammie feels the hands of Thor touching her bum cheeks pulling them apart. Then she feels his tongue liking over her sphincter. She gasps as his tongue licks into her anal ring. Sammie pushes back against him. She feels his big hands now hold each bum cheek and he buries his face into her.

Frigg holds Sammie's face, kissing her passionately. Then she pushes her head back and licks her face smiles and wriggles under her. Stopping to suck on Sammie's left nipple. She first sucks the nipple and then aureola. This is followed by a bite on the hard nipple. Sammie feel the long tongue of Thor begin to lick inside her ring. She pushes her butt harder against his face. She gasps when it slips in deeper.

Frigg places her hands-on Sammie's hips and use them to help her wriggle down even lower. Licks over her belly button. Then slowly proceeds to get down to lick over Sammie's dripping labia lips. It is at this point Thor spits over Sammie's sphincter. He then moves his hips in, and Frigg reaches up a hand to hold his cock. Moves her head to between Sammie's legs and get her to spread them. Pulls the big cock into her mouth and covers it in her spit. Feels Thor push it in a little before pulling back. Frigg then guides his cock into Sammie's back door. When it comes in contact, Sammie gasps as she feels his mushroom tipped cock head slide into her tight anal ring. He pushes slow. Drops more spit. Watches the head of the cock getting swallowed by Sammie's brown star. She gasps again as now Frigg sucks on her clitoris.

Thor hears her gasp and pushes his hip in slowly. Sammie tries to relax. And as she does her body begins to secrete the chemical mix in her anus and this enables Thor's cock to slip in all the way. He has a deep intake of breath as his body reacts to this. He stops and looks down at Sammie. Leans in close and tells her whatever it is she has done it feels good and he begins to pound her anus hard. Pulling back up to his head. Then slamming back in. With each thrust Sammie grunts loud and the feeling, she is getting builds to an orgasm. Nothing like she has ever felt before.

Thor grunts now as he too is getting close. Keep pumping in hard and his massive balls keep hitting between Sammie's legs and lips. Frigg keeps sucking harder now on Sammie's clitoris. The intense feeling building inside Sammie grows more and more intense. Then she hears Thor roar, as he cums and shoots his massive load into her rectum and lay in against her with the whole nine inches now buried deep into her anal cavity. Releasing his warm seed. Frigg at this point now suck on the left testicle as it hangs the lowest. He jerks his hips at this sucking but enjoys how she pulls his testicle.

Wrapping his arm around Sammie Thor says "How is it I have never met this fine maiden before? Who are you and what have you done to me? I feel like I love you and we have only just met."

Sammie looks to her left and kisses his lips then says "I am Sammie and Johnny's partner. We are soul mates him and I. Have been since the beginning according to your mother and Odin." Sammy lets Thor know.

"Oh, the new deity that has the citizen in Asgard talking. I shall have to meet him and do combat for your hand. I want you as my wife." He tells Sammie.

Frigg has maneuvered herself from under Sammie and snuggles up beside them both. She slaps Thor's bum and tells him he can't have Sammie in that way. Sammie is her lover and she get her each re-incarnation.

"She is the Egyptian princes and the worrier queen that fought the Romans then?" he asks his stepmother Frigg.

"Yes, she is. But Johnny is a god more powerful than Odin. I suggest you tread there with care son." she in forms him. He lifts his right hand and the magical hammer 'Mjölnir' slams into his hand.

"All I need is this, he says proudly. Would he survive a blow from this if I hit him with it?" is his comment. Sammie roles to get from him and Thor pushes his hip in to keep her pinned.

"I am not finished with you woman. We are going to make love and you will have my child or children," he says with a big smile on his face as he begins to pound again into Sammie. Sammie looks at Frigg and raise an eyebrow.

"This arrogant individual thinks a lot about himself I see dear. Get off me Thor. Our time is now up." Sammie informs the thunder god. He laughs loud and then tells her

"You belong to me. I am the son of Odin. The Earth and all its citizens, I am lord over, and master off, so I can do all I want. You are now going to be the one I have and no other is to have you." He informs Sammie as he begins to pound into her faster and harder now.

She feels it, likes how it feels, but is not happy with his comments. She looks at Frigg who is watching to see what Sammie is going to do. Sammie decides to contact Frigg directly as the Thunder god takes his fill of her rectum. She feels her orgasm building and knows this is not right.

"Ok why are you so quiet. This I must admit, feels good, but your step-son is an arrogant fuck. I am now in contact with Johnny. Somehow over the time void I can now feel him. He has re-established our link permanently." Sammie informs Frigg with a big smile as she feels her body begin to give into the sexual pounding Thor is giving her.

"How is that possible? I can't with Odin either. What is it you now possess Sammie to enable you to do what us gods of old can't?" Frigg asks with a sense of amazement and fear. She can sense something big is happening with these new gods in thier making.

"Oh, my goodness I am going to cum again in this maiden. You will become my wife after this girl. I demand it." Thor says to Sammie as he slows down again after shooing his load for a second time. Sammie moves to get him off and roles. He places his hand on her shoulder to stop her moving.

"Do no move girl. I have lots more to give you. I am your god and love now. You belong to me." He lays on her back and uses his elbow to either side of Sammie then looks over to Frigg.

"This one will make you good grandchildren I think mother I am going to enjoy being with her as my wife. What is you name girl?" he then says.

Johnny appears. No flashing lights. In his human form. But has become more statuesque. Walking over to them and hearing Sammie asking Thor to get off her and hears him refuse. Johnny grabs his hair and pulls him back. The god is lifted suddenly into the air and dropped. Sitting now on the floor his anger rises and growling he stands in front of Johnny.

It is a somewhat comical as both males stand off from each other one with a semi-erect penis. Thor has never been manhandled in this way before and it has him a little disconcerted.

"Ok boys let's not get this out of control. Thor this is Johnny. I told you he was different to us all. He has both me, Sammie and Anne with child, and also another from his pack too. He will most of the other goddess too at some point soon. He is the one from the prophecies." She says to us both standing and looking at each other. Frigg continues.

"Johnny, this domain here is for sex. Your partner Sammie has as much right to be with anyone one here as you or any other permitted to be here. So, Thor has a right to also. They both appeared to be enjoying it." She says casually.

"I felt Sammie's link over time, and it was not the one of a her, wanting it to continue." I respond. Then I see the hammer 'Mjölnir'. I look down to it. Thor then says.

"Only I can pick this weapon up like my father Odin is the only one who can use his staff." I shrug my shoulders and tell him

"It is of no concern to me. Your hammer. It will be a useful tool in the battle to come. For now, it is just a hammer as far as I am concerned." I respond.

12