Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 12

Story Info
Loki and the Godess Hel.
2.3k words
4.7
2.1k
4

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 12th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 12

===========

Loki fades into view in the cavern; he looks around seeing Anne with the wolf god Fenris, Lofu and Freya. He looks around and sees Johnny behind Sammie and the god Njord in front. They have her in a double sandwich fuck.

He raises an eyebrow and looks over to see the centaur pounding into the faun a little to the left of the four in which Anne is being taken by the wolf. He keeps looking around and sees Frigg with Thor. She is sat on top of him bouncing up and down.

Loki turns and heads down to the darker section of the cave. It is hot here. The flames and smoke are more to his liking. His clock disappears and then the rest of his clothing. Then he sits and watches what is happening up between the couples above.

He had learned how to observe with his magic and keep that part of what he does hidden. Which was how he could listen to Odin and Bari on the mountain? He knows the android was there and the dwarves too. He scans into Johnny, Sammie and Njord. But for some unknown reason he can't hear the sounds or conversation happening between them.

This annoys him.

He scans over to the group with Anne. "That's it Fenris pound his bitch hard. Make me cum on your cock and release the chemical mix to enhance you as a god with more power. Fuck me hard and make me feel like a doggy bitch." Says Anne as the other two goddesses Lofu and Freya are now in a sixty-nine position. Anne is licking over Freya's rim while being fucked by Fenris.

Loki decides he needs to find away to fuck Anne and get her to secrete this chemical on his cock. He decides he might just go up and work his way into the orgy as in this domain all sex must be accepted.

He is about to stand and head over to them, the heat in the cave increases and the goddess Hel rises from the burning flames. She emerges and the red glow subsides to a dark skin colour. She walks over to Loki and the touches his face with her index finger and walks slowly around him; she keeps her finger in his face.

"Loki my dear we were supposed to meet up. Why did you not come to my world and meet like you promised?" Hel asks him with a seductive tone in her voice.

Her body is goddess like in it's stature. She is six foot tall, with firm athletic legs. Not massive, but long fit powerful ones. He looks at her bottom, also round and smooth, which are fit and firm. Being black and in the red flames he sees how the colour appears to almost emanate from her flesh. He knows it is a reflection, but then as she walks around to stand, in front of him. Her breasts are magnificent. Large thirty-six double d-cups. The black aureola are both large and the nipples point out about a centimeter from the middle of them.

She then puts her finger under his chin and pushes up. "So why did to not come to me as promised?"

"I had to eaves drop on a conversation between Bari, Odin and Johnny for a bit. Looks like I was not the only one who was there listening. Beri is helping Odin with the preparations for Ragnarök" Loki tells her as he moves her finger from under his chin.

Before he can readjust, she pushes him down onto the stone slab with furs and pillows on it and straddles over his hips. In feeling her warm wet lips slide over his semi-erect cock it begins to swell and gets larger. Her hands now rest on his chest as she wriggles her hips over his cock.

"Is Loki happy to see me?" she purrs to him. "It feels like he is?"

Loki looks up to the demoness goddess and feels her pussy slides over his engorged cock. He likes how this feels. It has been a long time since he had sex with some one not under his control, someone who want if from him. But he is so much the twisted fool he thinks she is here for another reason. He pushes up his hips and grips her round black bum cheeks and tries to pull her over him so he can push his cock up into her.

She leans in and kisses his lips full on. Lifts her hips up and then uses her hand to push his cock to just under her tail and sinks her anal opening over his mushroom head. Her tail bends the soft tipped end, to tickles over his tentacles as she slowly sinks down over his cock. This brings in a deep intake of breath by Loki and he feels her hot body slide all the way down to fully cover his cock.

"Now we have settled in let us begin Loki. Were you not supposed to come and inform me of all that has been going one with Odin and his plans for the coming battle?" She asks as her anus begins to get so much tighter on his cock. Her insides begin to heat up and her tail wraps around his right leg and pulls her down tighter.

"So, my dear Loki what is it I need to know, and I want all the details." Hel murmurs in his ear before her long-forked tongue licks over his ear lobe. It continues over his cheek and then slides over his lips. He feels her tongue tip pushing into his closed mouth. The forked tongue behaves like fingers and opens his lips and then pops inside to slide in like a snake. Then as her nose rubs on his she wraps her long strong tongue around his tongue.

She squeezes on it. He looks into her eyes. They like her body, are totally black. She pulls her head back and the tongue with her. Loki gags a bit and tries to raise his arms to push her off. She has her knees now on his sides and pushes with her arms to keep his shoulders back. Her head keeps rising and then her tongue releases his. His head drops back down. Her anal grip is now a lot tighter and a lot hotter. She sits up and rest with her whole body weight on his cock.

"Ok Hel, you win I will let you know it all." He says and lets her know about the meeting between Bari, Odin, Johnny and Fenris. She asks him about the others who were hidden and what he saw. He lets her know.

"There is something missing is there not Loki?" she says looking at him and begins to rise up and down over his cock.

"Not sure I follow what your mean?" he responds. Her anal ring tightens to the point of almost cutting his cock off.

"Oh, for fuck sake stop it, will you Hel. Ok, Johnny and his bitches have the ability to, when having sex secrete a chemical mix the helps change the abilities of who they give the gift to." He pants out as he feels her squeeze slacken.

"See that was not too hard to tell me Loki. If you want to be the ruler of Thor's kingdom, I expect total obedience from you." She purrs over his face.

"Now fuck my arse hard and fast. When I am done with you, I must look to get this Johnny to fuck me after this."

Loki pushes up hard and begins to screw her bum. He places his hands on her cheeks and pushes up hard and fast. Her tail now releases his leg and begins to touch and tickle his balls. He gasps as he feels the tingling sensation deep within his testicles. He pushes up harder now pulling her down with his hands still gripping hard into her black hips. She feels her clitoris being rubbed as it pushes over the slight bulge in the front of his pubic zone.

They both begin to breathe faster and she pushes down harder on his cock. Then it happens to him and he erupts. His body goes ridged and he pushes he legs out and cums deep into her buttocks. She also cum's hard. She squeezed her bottom and sits there and keeps squeezing her bum muscles milking him. Again her tail slides in to tickle his balls.

I do hope there is more from you Loki. I can't be with someone who is a 5 minute and over god. Loki gets angry and pushes her over onto her back. He pulls his cock out and then moves to sit on her breasts. Taking his cock slides it over her mouth. His hands pull her head to his cock.

"Now, bring your sweet little mouth to my cock." He tells her.

She gives him a dirty look, before doing as he asks. She lifts her head up and onto the cock. She kisses the tip of his cock and then swirled her tongue around it. He lets out a moan. Loki pushes his hips in against her mouth. Her long forked tongue again wraps around his cock head. She tightens it, but not hard. Makes it slide with little forward and backward movements over the head. Loki groans to this sensation.

His cock drips out pre-cum. She then releases the tongue wrap around the mushroom head. The tongue slides back and the left fork slides into the opening tip of his cock head. He gasps and stops pushing into her mouth as he feels the other right tip join the left and begin to slowly twist and turn into the opening of the urethra. This gives him an intense feeling. He feels his balls begin to move as the seed is quickly created to fill them.

Hel pushes her head into his hips. Her tongue slips out from his urethra opening, and then she takes the whole length of his cock in. She closes her lips tightly around the base of his shaft. When she reaches the bottom, she sucks it long and hard.

Her tongue working on the length of his cock as she then pulls her head back slowly. Then she pulls back to the tip, carefully nipping the head. Loki is overwhelmed as her lips and tongue began to fuck him with her mouth. He thrust his hips in and out to get his cock in as deep as he can. The slurping sounds are loud as Hel devours the cock in her mouth. Her tail rises between her legs and as she brings it up to move Loki's bum cheeks. She runs the side of her tail over her clitoris. He feels the tail and sort of sits higher. She gets her arm free and takes hold of his cock. Then she pushes her head onto the cock faster. Loki knows he is not going to last much longer and lets her know.

"I am going to cum, fuck, oh fuck to, to late." He shoots his load and she gulps it down. Hel swallows it all not missing a drop. Loki pants and his cock is pulsing as he delivered his load. When it stops she pulls he head back and with puckered lips she licks and sucks against the opening of his urethra. Making sure she got it all.

"That tasted good Loki. Now it is time to cum in my pussy. But I will give you a few minutes to recover. I want to scan and work out how I can get my turn to fuck this Johnny. You can try to work out a way to mount one of both of his bitches." She informs him as she wriggles from him.

"On that note, my being able to fuck them might not be happening if I am seen as I am. I when I met them in the beginning decided as a god I was going to take them both. This Johnny had other ideas. I found myself floating in deep space." He says as he too lays back and looks up the shadows dancing on the roof, from the flicker flames of the fires in the warm cave.

"Fuck you idiot. Why is it you always make thing so much more difficult Loki. I am beginning to wonder if my deal with you is worth it, if you keep dong stupid things like that." She roles over looks at him and then says.

"I am not longer interested in letting you fuck my pussy now. I am going to see if I can join with this Sammie and Johnny. Sex is something we all share up there. How you get it done with them bitches is up to you, but make sure it happen Loki. Or I will reconsider the deal."

She gets up and squats. His seed she forces out from her anus. Looks at him.

"What, I do not want your stuff in me while a new god gets to potentially impregnate me. That might cause me troubles if there is some reason for him to react to your seed inside me. I am not willing to risk it." She tells him as she wanders up the steps away from Loki.