Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 13

Story Info
Eðnudóttir and Eðnuson appear back in the dwarf caves.
4.3k words
4.56
1.8k
6
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 13th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 13

=========

Both Eðnudóttir and Eðnuson appear back in the caves of the King Orseck Garal. We need to let Orseck know of this Eðnudóttir says to her husband. He looks at her and bows his head.

"Wife, he has forbidden me entry to his presence after I arrived late to his big gathering. You will need to let him know." Eðnuson informs his wife.

"If I go there without you and he declares a shindig, any one there can fuck me." She exclaims to him with shock.

"Would you take that risk husband?" she says to him looking really sad to hear he mentioned it.

"Do I have a choice? The guards will not let me through the doors.

"When I was ordered to take you with me for this mission, they told me at the door and prevented me access, on pain of death. Said when we get back, I was to message him or them on the moment of return" Eðnudóttir informs his wife sadly.

She sighs and turns on him and heads to the big gates to the king's chambers. When she gets there, they look at her and asked her reason for being there.

"You know why, you stupid dwarves. You sent me and my husband Eðnuson to spy." Eðnudóttir retorts angrily at them.

"You always had a sharp tongue Eðnudóttir. He is expecting you as your stupid husband is no longer permitted here for now. But I am sure you can help change that". They chuckle and the guard, who spoke to her, opens the big door and all but pushes her into the room.

Eðnudóttir walks over to the fur carpeted floor. She removes her boots and steps on the soft fur rugs. She wriggles her toes and enjoys the feeling of how the fur tickles her feet and toes.

Then she hears a deep voice tell her to remove all her clothes. She sighs and takes off her helmet. Then the back sword and axe. She unfastens her cloak and let it drop to the floor. Pull's down her shoulder straps and let her ample breast show. Her nipples already firm.

She hears a deep intake of breath and smiles knowing she has this effect on who is watching. As the top part of her dress slides down to her hips, she peels the garment down over her hips slowly. Slides it over part of her right hip then slowly slides her thumb around to the left and peels it to just over her hip. Looks up and sees the King and his two male friends Gotrekhanson and Felix looking down at her with lust in their eyes and she smiles.

Then with both hands she slowly peels it down both hips at the same time. Stopping just before her pussy hair will show. She turns around and bends over and peels it over her bum cheeks. She does it oh so slowly. Then as it hits the floor, she lifts both hands up and pulls her bum cheeks open and farts.

By Odin's beard this dwarf slut knows her stuff Orseck as Gotrekhanson slaps his back. All three dwarves are naked. All now erect.

"Come Eðnudóttir and sit on my lap" Orseck tells her. She lifts herself up and turns. Now totally naked the three dwarves again inhale deeply.

This makes her smile deeply and she walks over to Orseck slowly. She passes Gotrekhanson and runs a hand over his cock. She gives it a gentle squeeze. As she stands in front of Orseck, she turns around slowly. Pushing her bum back, she pauses, waiting for Orseck to reach out and pull her on to him. He does. As she feels him pulling her, she drops her hand looking for his cock and finds it. He holds her for a moment watching what she does. Her right hand she spits into a couple of times and then drops it between her legs and smears it over the head of his cock. Then she pushes back so it meets her anus looks over her shoulder smiling, sits on him. His loud moan as she pushes back onto the cock head and mushroom shaped helmet as it slips into the tight ring. This sound makes her smile even more.

"Ok Gotrekhanson, now you get in front when I take our entire king cock in my bum. Do not hold back, I want all three of you at the same time." She says in a raspy sounding voice.

Gotrekhanson stands. He has a long fat eight-inch cock. She watches him get in front of the throne. He opens her legs and looks at the king's cock in her anus and rubs her clitoris. He pushes two fingers into her wet lips. Then he wriggles his fingers around and looks at the king and Felix then says.

"I think Orseck you need to lay on the table and get her to sit again on your cock. I can then get me in as her pussy will be easier for me to penetrate. Then Felix can get on top. He can then fuck her face. We can try many positions with Eðnudóttir over the table I think.

We know this dwarf slut likes the cock." He says as he pulls up his hand and let's his two fingers in her pussy, making sure to rub firmly against the underside. He slowly pulls them out. Looks at them and licks them clear of her sex fluids.

She stands and Orseck slaps her right butt cheek to get her to climb off. He gets onto the table and drops his legs to the floor and lays back. She with assistance from Gotrekhanson gets on top of him. She pulls his cock up and guides her sphincter over the top again. There is a deep intake of breath from her and Orseck as his cock head again slips into her rectum passage. This time she takes it all rapidly. When all his cock is inside, she lies back over his chest and lifts her legs.

Gotrekhanson stand in between Orseck legs. He plays with his cock head against her wet lips. Then he pushes it just in between and up over her clitoris. She gasps and begs him to insert it.

"You can wait bitch. I am going to enjoy this moment for now." Gotrekhanson begins to slap his cock onto her clitoris. There are loud slaps. She squeals and calls him all manner of names in Dwarfs curses. Felix then pulls her head back. Then from behind pushes his cock into her mouth.

"That will shut this slut up." He says as his cock head fills her mouth. She licks the over the top of his mushroom shaped head as it pushes into her mouth. It is at this point Gotrekhanson pushes into her pussy. He guides it in between her wet labia lips, then deep inside. Does not wait or push in slow one long hard push. This makes her gasp and open her mouth wider. Felix makes her gag as he pushes in deeper too.

Orseck feels Gotrekhanson's cock through the thin flesh layer between her vagina and rectum. He begins to push his hip up and down. Orseck feels his cock inside her rectum. Feels the hard bits of 'stool' inside her, rub on his cock head. Feels the sensation of Gotrekhanson cock as it now pounds in and out of her faster. She can't even groan loud now. Her throat is being filled by Felix. He pushes in the head and can see the neck expand as his cock head slides into her throat tunnel.

"That stopped your cursing girl. Now when I pull back suck my head and make me deliver into your mouth my nectar you dirty dwarf bitch. He begins to push and pull as he fucks her face. The sounds of her grunts and groans are getting louder. She feels her body begin to react to this pounding. She so likes the feeling the three vigorous dwarf males fucking her. It feels so good she feels her body begin to tingle from deep within after several minute of them pounding into her body.

Orseck keeps pushing into and hard up. The feeling as her bum muscles begin to tighten and relax to her now building orgasm. It is a delightful feeling. He feels his balls begin to tingle. But the stool lumps have made this anal fuck feel so different he likes how it feels and takes note to try her again like this when she has more of them in her.

"By Odin's beard I will cum soon" Orseck grunts as he keeps pounding into her arse.

"I too" is the response from Gotrekhanson to his comment. "This feeling of both our cocks rubbing in Eðnudóttir is a delight again. So glad you banned her hubby. She needs this, and we will need to make a wager and see if we can make her with child before he can I think." Gotrekhanson says as he too begins to pump her pussy faster.

With both dwarfs going into her, both not quite at the same moment. It keeps her getting a double smack as they both deliver it in fully, out of sequence and this is pushing her to the edge.

Felix shouts as he cums into her throat. "BY ODINS BEARD. This feels so good." He squeezes her neck now he cums. Then he pulls back to let her breath. He keeps it in her mouth as he is squirting. She sucks it out from his shaft. Felix the slowly pulls his cock out and slaps it on her face before he goes back to sit and drink some wine and watches Gotrekhanson and the king keep fucking her.

Now her mouth is free and open she is moaning and lifts her head she reaches up to grip the sides of Gotrekhanson lowering her head back and screams as she cums. Both dwarves' feel her contracting tightly on their cocks and both also cum.

She feels the warm seed flood her and lays back over Orseck exhausted. Gotrekhanson grips her breasts and stands there keeping his cock in her deep, as he moves her ample bosoms around. He keeps twisting on the hard nipples sticking up from the middle of her light brown aureola.

"God it is always good to get you like this Eðnudóttir. If you get with child, it will be one of us. You know that." Gotrekhanson tells her as he leans in to suck the left nipple hard.

"What makes you think I am not already with child then?" she responds holding his head hard against her breast and taking deep breaths as he sucks and nibbles on her oh so firm nipple.

"You are pregnant then?" Orseck asks pulling her head to the side to face him.

"Yes, my king and one of you three are the father." She informs him before leaning in to kiss his lips.

"Why did you not say? I would not have sent you on that mission with that useless husband you have.

You now know girl I am now going to have to keep you here at court." He responds as Gotrekhanson begins to pull his cock from within her out.

Orseck is still hard and feel his friends' cock slipping out too. The pressure inside her drops and he feels her sink now fully over his cock and his arms wrap around her waist.

"I will have a word with Eðnuson and get him to release you as his wife." He says. "You will become queen and this ménage à trois will continue." She squeals in delight.

Sits up and swivels around with his cock still deep inside her. Sits there with legs open and wriggles her feet under his arm pits.

"Are you asking me in front of two witnesses, to be your wife? She asks Orseck

"I am. I have sex with you and my brothers, and it is the best any dwarf could ever want. I want us to be as we are and make this dwarves group the best our society has ever had." He muses with both hands now sliding over her hips.

He feels her squeeze her bum muscles and push down hard. Again, he feels the stools in there and his cock swells.

"Oh, my Orseck. Your cock is rock solid in my butt." She looks over at Felix and sees he is also hard.

"Felix, come join your king and soon to be queen. I want you to join him in my butt." She looks down at Orseck.

"In a ménage à trois all options are open. Let's see how this one goes shall we husband to be?"

"You will be the death of us Eðnudóttir. Come Felix, lets us, fuck the queen to be as hard as we can." He calls over watching Felix rise and get behind his Eðnudóttir.

Felix pushes her forward to lay on Orseck. Then he lifts her butt cheeks a little and pushes his cock in hard against Orseck at the tight anal ring. Then he releases her butt cheeks and pushes hard. It is slow at first. Then he feels his cock slip in along with Orseck one. She moans loud and her right-hand slaps on the tabletop.

"Frigg's tits, fuck that feels so good" she moans as both dwarves begin to push in and out of her. They now both feel the stools in her bum. They rub over the cock heads as both push in and it makes their cocks tingle. Both now push. Felix can pull his cock out further than Orseck. He then slams it back in hard and begins to do it faster.

She moans and feels Orseck arms wrap around her neck. He begins to kiss her feeling Felix fuck his soon to be queen as he does also. They both feel the balls slap again each other's. She now feels Felix's hands slide over her breasts. He holds them in his hands and squeezes her nipples. This brings out a moan as she keeps getting kissed by Orseck.

Gotrekhanson watches them both and thinks what more can a dwarf need in life. He has a large tankard which is now empty. Look to see it is empty. Picks up his horn and blows into it. As it finishes making the sounds, a naked elf walks in carrying a large pilchard of mead.

She is a tall one this elf. Well tall to a dwarf. He is considered tall at just less than four feet. This elf is four feet and three inches. So, by their standard she is tall. Her long hair is plaited in a single tie behind her head and runs to hang just over her bum cheeks. Her legs are athletic and breast like Eðnudóttir large and firm with no sagging. He hands over his tankard and tells her to fill it. She does. When filled he takes a drink and she a turn around to head back out.

"Where do you think you are going Elf?" Gotrekhanson says to her.

She stops. She then puts the pilchard of mead down on the floor. He looks at her perfectly round bum cheeks. He sees her brown sphincter ring looking back at him. She then stands and turns to face him,

"Is there anything else master Gotrekhanson needs?" she says to him looking almost blankly at him with her elfin eyes.

"Yes, I do. Are you in heat girl?" he asks. She pauses before answering.

"I do believe I am." She responds. She does not move or say any more.

Gotrekhanson stands and places his tankard down. He walks over to her slides a finger over her left nipple and squeeze on it. No response on her face. He hears Eðnudóttir getting a hard pounded by Orseck and Felix.

Then walking around the elf, he keeps a hand on her left nipple and then with his right squeezes her right buttock pulling it away from her so the anal ring is exposed. Leans in and rubs his cock head against it.

Gotrekhanson leans against her and pushes. She pushes back as he expected. Sliding his left hand down and gripping her left hip the right hand grips her right hip and he pulls her back. Looking down he sees his purple head touching the brown ring. He drops a lot of saliva and watches it fall and splat over his purple cock head.

Using his right hand, he moves his cock head up and down a little and spits some more onto it, then pushes in his hips. She gasps as his mushroom gland slips into and penetrates her bum hole. He sees it pop in and then wraps his arms around her to hold onto her breasts and pushes in deep. She pushes back and the cock slides in all the way. He feels her lovely firm round bum cheeks touching his legs and hips.

Gotrekhanson asks her while kissing her neck "so, my dear elf. Has there ever been an elf that has had the child of a dwarf?" he asks her while kissing her neck.

"Not any with this type of sex master. But we can try after you claim me this way if you like." She whispers back to him. He then turns her to face Eðnudóttir with Orseck and Felix still fucking her butt.

"See your new queen elf. You will service her every need from now on. Regardless of what it is she asks. You will make sure she gets it." He holds her face and tells her to what to say.

"My queen, master Gotrekhanson has told me I am yours and to do all you ask. He has his cock in my bum and I am now fertile. He is asking me to ask for your permission to impregnate me. But says I am also here for your king and lover Felix too. What would you like me to do my lady?" she asks her.

"Make him cum in your bum girl. Then clean his cock with your mouth. Then get him to fuck your pussy. These two are ready they will also be in there. I am now with child and having you with one I like the idea. But you will need to clean both these cocks too as have them in my bum together." Eðnudóttir says as she feels them both now fuck her faster.

Gotrekhanson begins to fuck the elf hard too now. She pushes back and feels her body begin the tingle as only an elf can. She begins to secrete the elfin aroma of lust and this now drives all of them into a sexual frenzy.

After several minutes of mating she feels Gotrekhanson begin to jerk, then cum hard. He pulls her back and squirts into her bum. His fingers are now rubbing over her clitoris. She leans back into him and begs him to keep rubbing. He does and she to feels the explosion as she cums and squirts out a long jet over the three of them breeding near on the table. As her cum splats over them they all gasp and appear to cum at the same time.

A few minutes pass. All are slowly breathing now. The powerful elf aroma of lust has dissipated. Eðnudóttir looks at the elf. "What is your name girl? If we are to be with each other it is best I know it.

"Silja" she responds.

"It's lovely sounding name. Now it is time for you to get with child then Silja." Eðnudóttir says looking over at her with her head lying on the chest of Orseck.

To this Gotrekhanson pulls his cock from her bum slowly. There is a slight popping sound and then his seed flows from her and down her leg. She gets on her knees and begins to lick his cock clean. He is not covered in brown stuff. Elves are very particular in keeping them parts of their body clean. But she enjoys getting him hard again licking all over his cock. She pushes her head down and takes it all in with a quick head dip. He moans to the sensation as she sucks hard, Then even louder as she pulls her head back. Gotrekhanson bends down and lifts her. Takes her to the table and lay her tummy down.

"Now we get the dwarf and elf cross over Silja." He leans into her holding his big cock head against her wet labia lips Gotrekhanson pushes into her. She gasps; as he does it slow and pushes all the way in. He slaps her right bum cheek. Gotrekhanson finds he likes this elfin woman and wonders how it would be if she would become his wife. Right now, he wants to flood her with his seed and be begins to push his hips in and out.

Eðnudóttir feels Felix get off. She gasps as her anus has been stretched and feels a bit sore. She then rises from Orseck. Lots of the seed and some of her stools dip out from her. She drops to the floor in a crouching pose and gets rid of it all. Then stands and walks around the table and kisses Gotrekhanson as he pounds into Silja. As he now fucks into her wet pussy faster and with more forces Silja opens her mouth and moans. She then sees Eðnudóttir looking at her before leaning into kiss. They swap tongues as Gotrekhanson keeps pounding in. Eðnudóttir pulls back and calls over Orseck. "She is in the right position for her to clean your cock. Fuck Silja face my lovely king."

Silja gasps as Orseck holds her head and lifts it and puts his cock into her mouth. She sees Eðnudóttir holding his balls as he pushes into her mouth ever so deeper and her pussy feels Gotrekhanson pumping in faster and him now grunting. Then he stops and pushes in with short jerking movements as he releases his seed. She hears him groan and pushing in as deep as he can.

Orseck pull his cock from her mouth and walk around to take the place of Gotrekhanson. Eðnudóttir kneels again and looks at Silja and smiles. "I like you Silja. We, I think will become good friends."

Eðnudóttir leans in and kisses Silja again. They swap tongues for a few moments and then Silja gasps as she feels the cock of Orseck slips into her pussy. He begins to do the same as Gotrekhanson and bangs in hard and fast. Eðnudóttir calls Felix over and when he stands in front of Silja. She sees Eðnudóttir guide his now growing cock into her mouth. He too fucks her face. He is gentler, pushes in slow. She likes this. Sees the hand of Eðnudóttir slips down to hold onto Felix's balls. She looks like she is weighing them. He keeps slowly pushing in deep. Her pussy is now hot to the constant pumping from Orseck.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12