Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has now triggered the lust response in her. She secretes the pheromone again. In response to this Felix fucks her face faster. She feels the sudden stop in thrusting from Orseck as he cum's. He pushes in deep and then pulls out quick.

Before she knows it Eðnudóttir is around there and licks her lips, begins sucking on her clitoris. This makes Silja secretes even more of her pheromone and squirts into Eðnudóttir face. Felix moans and squirts his seed into Silja throat. As he pulls his cock back, she sucks on it hard pulling ever more seed from his cock head her hands rise up and hold his hips and she sucks over the opening to his urethra.

He stops pulling it out hand surrenders to this delightful feeling. Eðnudóttir keeps lick over Silja lips and suck out the seed that is dripping out from her. After a few minutes she stands and slaps Silja bum.

"Fuck elf, you are one good fucking breeding bitch." She says out loud. Felix finally pulls back and his semi-limp cock slips from Silja's mouth. He leans down and licks her mouth. The rising back up her looks to Gotrekhanson.

"You were in there first mate and she responded well to your breeding take this one as your mate. With her and Eðnudóttir now this little group is going to get even more interesting." He says before stepping back.

"How do you mean Felix?" asks Orseck.

"I have gotten me a human bitch. I was going to ask you if you would all want to have her. But as we now have us an elf in our group I thought bring in my human might make this a double ménage à trio something to really enjoy even more." He says looking at his king.

"Fuck you two are a surprise tonight. He looks over at the light shaft. It is night. I grant you both the right to bring your women here and we all breed them." He gets up and goes over to both dwarves and slaps their backs.

"Ok send for her to come here then Felix. Tonight we are going to see if we can get all of our women with child." He says while nudging in against him.

Felix wanders over to the gate and tells one of the guards to go and bring his human female to the court. He wanders back and slaps Eðnudóttir lovely rounded bum cheeks. "Look what you have started girl. We will need a nursery here soon." He chuckles.

"What is her name then Felix." Eðnudóttir asks him.

"Lacy." He responds.

12