Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 14

Story Info
Hel sends her first changed gods to do her bidding.
4.7k words
4.54
1.9k
7

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 14th chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin. The time has come for the gods to follow the commands of Odin...or is now Johnny.

Chapter 14

=========

Eroan notices the shape of her figure as she walked into the room. Celaena Orifir is a tall elfin woman. Her form as she walks towards him makes him take notice. The way her hips sway left and right in a sensual and seductive way. He feels it in his loins. His cock begins to harden.

Her breasts are large and firm in size. Round mounds of perfection that gravity has not gotten a hold on yet. She was so unlike them of the older elfin females. But the elfin woman here at his court all being voluptuous beauties. He shakes his head and listens to her talking about Johnny.

"Your majesty word has reached us that Odin and the elder god Buri has taken the notice from the universe of a new god and began to manipulate the evolution of this deity." The beautiful Celaena informs the Elfin king Eroan Urimenor.

"I assumed that they might." was the king's response.

"What should we do my lord? Should we not contact the elfin goddess Freyr and let her know?" Celaena asks her king as she bows before him.

He takes notice of her cleavage as she bows before him. His attempt at holding back the erection fails. As she lifts her head back up she notices the bulge in his pants. She stares at it, as the king is not small. She then looks at his face and smiles and reaching out a hand to touch the bulge in his pants.

"Does my king need some release sire?" she says to him in a low sexy tone.

"Watching you entrance into my chamber took this elf's breath away. I have noticed you at court. The way we elves behave in the public forum is exasperating. They all want to fuck. They adhere to a protocol that was perceived in the days of the righteous who gained power after the wars with the humans." the king responds.

"Then change it sire. Many of us at court are like you. It is them holding to the older ways, who need to be filtered from your court sire." Celaena says to him while getting on to her knees in front of him sitting on his throne, with her hands moving up over his legs. She slides her fingers over the soft silken fabric, up towards his now hard cock trapped under this fabric. Then her fingers and palms slide slowly up to and just close enough to touch. She stops and looks down. Lifting her right hand and then with her index fingers slides this finger over his balls. She slowly moves it first over the right one. With just the manicured and red-painted fingernail sliding over his testicle. She moves it in a slow circular manner. Eroan gasp. She smiles and then does the same to his left before her other hand reaches over to hold them both and pull them up a little. The right fingernail then sides slowly up the shaft. Eroan pushes his hips up and lets out a low moan.

Then ever so slowly she moves up to his waits and pulls the cord that holds the pants on. Then both fingers slide in and under the fabric. She pulls his pantaloons down slowly. He lifts his bum cheeks off the throne to assist her. Then as the cock is revealed more she pulls the pants down faster and it pops out in all its magnificent glory. Now she has managed to free his cock, taking hold of it with her left hand and looking up from under his cock. She lifts it up. Then she licks it from the balls, rising up against the main vein. Up to the tip of the mushroom-shaped head. She stops and smiles as her long elfin tongue slides out and wraps around the mushroom head. As he feels her long tongue, wrap around his cock head, he inhales deeply.

"By the love of Freyr elf, how is you are so good. This feeling as your tongue now wraps over my cock head is...fuck that is so good girl." he says gasping, his legs stretch out. Then he responds moving his left hand and fingers through her hair. As his fingers close and he grips her hair, he pulls her head over his cock with a gentle push. But just before he does he says.

"There are plans afoot to do that Celaena. I have already had an audience with our god Freyr and his sister Freyja." Eroan says in a sort of absent way as he lays back and enjoys her attentions on his now pulsing cock.

Celaena pushes her head over the mushroom gland of his cock head. Her long tongue also slides down with her movement. It slackens as she takes all of him in her mouth. Pushing in hard his cock head touches on the back of her throat. It slides against and touches her uvula. She pushes her head a bit more forward. This small piece of skin and fatty tissue that hangs at the back of her throat bends back. Then as the head slides into her windpipe he lets out a deep sigh. Releasing his hand on her head to place it on the other part of the throne and grips it hard.

"By Freyja magnificent tits Celaena you are such a wonderful cock sucker." he gasps out.

She pushes down even deeper. He can see her throat expand as his cock gets the royal treatment. He feels her tonsils tight on the sides of his cock. A shiver runs up his spine when the god Freyr and goddess Freyja suddenly appear.

"Oh look, brother, Eroan is behaving as we instructed him to." Freyja says as she runs her hand over the back of Celaena head before gripping her hair in her fist and pushing down hard.

Celaena knew she was now in the presence of her goddess and relaxed totally. This enables her head to slide all the way down the cock. Her need to breathe became more apparent. Freyja looks and then pulls her head back to release her from his cock. She then stoops down to kiss Celaena as she inhaled all the air she could.

Freyja kissed Celaena passionately. Their tongue began a dance. Elfin women have long tongue's they can widen or reduce when required. They have a slight forking at the tip. This Celaena now wrapped around her goddess's tongue. Freyja, responded in kind, snaps her fingers. The four of them were now naked.

Freyja leans into Celaena and they roll away from the throne onto the rug below.

Freyr walks over to Eroan lifts his head up then leans in give him a fiercely passionate kiss. Freyr's hand reaches down and takes hold of Eroan's cock. His fingers wrap around the mushroom head. Freyr pulls his head away from the kissing. He looks down, drools a long drip of saliva to land between his fingers and the cock's mushroom-shaped head. Closing his fingers around it, the god moves his hand up and down the head.

"Oh, my lord, that feels divine. It is divine I am getting the love from my god." Eroan groans out.

Freyr keeps pulling on his cock head and then returns to kissing him.

The god leans in and tilts Eroan's head slightly, tilting it so his head, prevents him from pushing his nose against Eroan's one.

Eroan closes his eyes. This heightens his intimacy. By trying to avoid looking at the pores of Freyr's nose. He imagines his eyes are being controlled by a dimmer switch. Feels what Freyr is doing with his mouth and tries to copy his movements. Freyr then pulls back and grips on the cock head of Eroan and wriggling his fingers as he pulls a deep gasp from him.

Freyr then kisses Eroan once more slowly, letting it last for a few seconds. Then he draws his lips away, keeping them close enough to Eroan's lips so that they are almost touching (but aren't). Freyr knows this lingering, will help build the passion, and will really capture Eroan's full attention.

Freyr now knows that Eroan is his, by his kiss being so accepted. He opens his lips slightly. Eroan follows suit. Freyr tries to slightly vary the openness of his lips by changing his lips, both more and less open throughout the kiss. His tongue tip begins to explore over Eroan's lips and tongue.

As their kiss progresses, Freyr changes it to a style of French kissing. He inserts his tongue lightly, but deeply into your Eroan's mouth and lets it dance with Eroan's tongue letting it linger for a few minutes.

Freyr becomes more sensually aggressive. He begins getting a little more adventurous. In between kisses, he softly licks over Eroan lips and sucks on his lip. He gives it a gentle bite, just not too hard. The god now grips and slides his hand up and down the Elf king's cock. Eroan moans to this caressing of his cock and his gods kissing of his mouth.

Both women hear this and turn to look. Freyja is in between Celaena's legs. She is on her back and her legs are wide so the goddess can lay comfortably between them and on top of her.

Freyja turns back to Celaena and slides down looking at Celaena's neck. The goddess lightly nibbles Celaena's neck, then pulling back from it she shakes her head and the dark thoughts disappear. The urge to bite her neck is strong. She controls this powerful urge for now. She decides to spice it up a bit and licks with her long tongue down over Celaena's shoulder blade. This also brings out a loud moan from her. In the background, they both hear Eroan moan.

Freyr leans in to embrace Eroan and gently pull him towards himself with his right arm and hand. He also squeezes his left hand and wriggles his fingers the one he has on the cock head. Another deeper moan escapes from Eroan mouth.

Again this deep moan from Eroan causes Freyja head to lift. She has been slowly licking down Celaena's flesh, sucked deep and hard on her nipples too. Now as she drops lower her left hand and fingers are twiddling the right breast of Celaena. She pulls on it making sure it remains firm. Her head drops to kiss the belly button of Celaena's. She runs her tongue over the button and this brings more gasps from Celaena's mouth as she leans back enjoying the way the goddess is making her body feel.

Freyja slowly moving down Celaena's body using her tongue tip to only just touch against her skin. Freyja moves over to the left side and just above her hips. Sucks on her flesh and her tongue swirl around as she sucks there on Celaena. This too makes her gasp and her hands now holding Freyja head she tries to guide her to the middle and closer to her vagina. Freyja notices looking up at Celaena and still sucking wriggles her finger in the do not do that motion. Celaena lays back and lets her goddess carry on.

Eroan moans loudly now. Looking over Freyja sees her brother now sucking on the head of Eroan's cock. She sees him softly close his teeth over the mushroom part of his cock and pull his head up. This makes her smile. She moves her head over slowly to get between Celaena's legs. Celaena now feels her blowing on her lips. This chill she knows is her magical powers to make it just a little bit colder. This makes Celaena wriggle and try to pull away. Freyja holds her in place preventing this from happening. She blows again this time little bit colder. Celaena gasp. Then the goddess again using her magic heats the tip of her tongue, and licks over the chilled clitoral bud. Celaena inhales deeply and lifts her legs over the shoulders of her goddess and pushes her hips into her face. Freyja pulls her bum cheeks up and sucks hard on her clitoris. Her tongue dances over the now warmed bud in fast circular movements as she sucks deeply on it. Celaena begins to fuck her goddess's face. Loving how's she is so quickly brought to the touching point of a deep orgasm.

Freyr pushes his head down over the mushroom head of Eroan's cock and sucks on it as his head pushes down. Eroan moans louder. Feels the tingle in his balls as the god now sucking his cock into him is also with his right hand tickling his balls. Eroan moans and inhales deeply. He hears a loud guttural squeal from Celaena. Freyr looks over to see her legs over the shoulders of Freyja pushing down and her hands on the goddesses' head as she cums. He can hear the slurping of Freyja as she drinks the squirts from Celaena flooding from her.

Celaena squeals. She has now had her first-ever squirting orgasm. She feels the goddess gulping her love juices. As this delightful sensation flows through her hips, she pushes up and into her face. The excitement of this orgasm continues and she squirts around four times. As it subsides Freyja pushes her legs from her shoulders. She slides up and kisses Celaena in a deep and passionate way. Celaena tastes herself as the goddess dribbles her cum back into her mouth. In her head, she hears the goddess.

"See how my brother is sucking Eroan's cock? I want you now to do the same for him. I am going to mount Eroan's face." Freyja instructs Celaena.

Freyr is considering if he should just make Eroan cum right now, but decides not to. Wraps his fingers at the base of his cock and balls. This prevents him from shooting his load. He sucks hard on the head again. He then pulls the head with his teeth just touching the rim. Then he is startled feeling a mouth suck on his cock hanging under him as his cock gets sucked in deeply by Celaena.

"Hold him there my lovely brother." Freyja tells her brother as she moves over and stands over Eroan's head and lowers her hips to push her pussy into his face.

"Suck my lips and make me cum Eroan." Freyja tells him.

Eroan seeing his goddess stood before him in her magnificent beauty places his hands around her hips and supports her bum cheeks. He pulls her over his mouth. His fingers feel the solid, but firm flesh of her buttocks. He feels he is being, again blessed to be this close to his goddess. His soul feels absolute joy, at this level of intimacy with her and her brother. He feels his cock head being sucked hard again. Both god and goddess at the same time are making love to him. His mind is in a swirl of adoration for them. He feels the grip at the base of his balls lighten. The sensation in his balls begins to grow again.

Celaena sucks the whole cock into her mouth and hums over the head in her throat. Freyr feels this lovely sensation. So like how his sister does it. He feels his balls begin to tingle as he sucks the cock of Eroan. Freyr looking up at his sister, fucking the face of Eroan feels his balls begin to tingle. Then Freyr watches as Eroan slides two fingers into Freyja anus. Smiles as he sucks knowing his sister will like him be getting close to cumming over Eroan.

Freyja feels the fingers of Eroan slide into her anus and gasps in delight. She leans into Eroan's face. Freyja feels him suck on her clitoris. Feels how his tongue wriggles over her now firm clitoral bud in fast, left, and right movements. His fingers bend inside her sphincter and pull. She squeezes on his fingers as she gets close to the moment. She feels her climax build from deep within. Inhales deeply and shout down to Eroan to keep it going as she is now near.

"Fuck, do not stop Eroan. Your goddess is now so close. Fuck I hope we four can all at the same time. I know your finger has been rubbing your clitoris rapidly now Celaena. Make my brother cum and fill your mouth." she also says.

Freyr now sucks on Eroan cock head and tickles his balls. There is a quiet moan from him as his head is deeply buried in between Freyja pussy. She leans back and then pushes hard into Eroan's face squirting lots of liquid. Holding his head in her hands, she then feels him cum. His tongue movements begin to change as he surrenders to his orgasm also. She listens to the gulping of Freyr as Eroan cums. He almost gags as Celaena make him cum too.

Celaena suck all of his cum and is about to swallow it when she hears Freyja

"Do not swallow it." Freyja says to Celaena

Freyja gets off Eroan and gets between Celaena's legs and sucks on her clit. She is close too and now the goddess is back there licking her she is so close. Celaena tries to not swallow the seed left in her mouth by Freyr.

She is then surprised as Freyr begins to kiss her. She looks up and he smiles

"Do not swallow it Celaena. My sister has something she wants to do." Freyr instructs Celaena as he leans in to kiss her again. She struggles to keep it as his tongue slides into her mouth. Her pussy is now tingling. She is trying hard to breathe in deeply through her nose and struggling now. In her head she hears again the goddess.

"You are close. When you cum push his cum into his mouth and then drink the remainder." Freyja whispers in her head.

Celaena pushes the cum into Freyr. He gulps it from her and moves back to kiss Eroan. Celaena is about to swallow. Then feels Freyja take her chin in her hand and wriggles her finger in the oh 'no' motion. They both kiss. Her tongue slides into her mouth and then wraps around her tongue. She pulls on it and the gag happens as the seed flows back down her throat. It is then Freyja releases her tongue. Her hand then softly tickles Celaena throat, helping her to swallow. As she does, she moves in close and then licks her face to clean them bits that had managed to escape from her mouth.

Freyr kisses Eroan and pushes his collected seed into his mouth. Their tongues dance and then he rubs his throat to make him swallow.

Freyr pulls back and slides down to sit next to his sister. He leans in and at the same time pulls on Eroan right leg. This pull, brings him off his throne. He sits with them. Freyr puts his left arm over his shoulder and gives him a hug.

"It is good to see you have taken on board what my sister and I have asked." Freyr turns and looks at Eroan, saying to him. "How far has it gone with the rest of your elfin court?"

"We have been removing them from court you asked me to isolate. There some that are too strong to the older ways." he responds back to his god.

The few who remain have big families. We need to work on changing them so we can keep their clans ready to the cause for the last battle my lord." Eroan says back to his god. His eyes totally focused on his absolute admiration for him.

"Mmmh. I think sister we will have to pay each of these family leaders a visit in person now. Before we do, as we have had the gift from our new god and his goddesses. Let's pass on the blessings to these two first. So they can keep up the good work." Freyr says as he turns, he lick his sister's side cheek.

"It is time for you to mount him gorgeous sister. I am going too so love getting the lovely Celaena with my child. She is in the fertile stages." he says pulling his sister over him to mount onto Eroan.

Watching his sister slowly slide over him he looks down on her bum cheeks as she slides over him wriggling like a snake. His right-hand moves over her oh so firm bum cheeks. As his hand slide over her cheeks, he pushes in his index finger in between them. As he does so, he feels her lift her hips up, so his fingers can slide into her anus.

Pushing back against her brothers finger Freyja pulls Eroan's cock into her mouth. Celaena leans over to suck again the cock of Freyr into her mouth. Freyr has a big smile on his face turns and looks at Eroan. Then he leans into him and the kiss happens. The sucking on both their cocks continues for several minutes then Celaena hears her goddess Freyja say in her head

"It is time to mount them girl. You are to have the child of Freyr. This will be the first of many new demi-gods. The Ragnarök wars are coming and we all need to be ready." Freyja informs her.

Both Freyja and Celaena stop sucking at the same time. Both rise up and then in unison squat over the cocks. Freyr stops kissing to watch them. Then Freyja looks at Celaena and nods her head with a big smile. Both of them slide down slowly. The cocks are both large. Eroan is touching eight inches and wide. Freyr is closer to ten, but not as wide.

Each couple is now looking at each other. They look deep into each other's eyes. Celaena has never had a god or goddess before and her heart is pounding so hard. She feels his long cock slowly pushing in deeper than any she has ever had before. The tip of it begins to wriggle like a snake inside her. Feels it slide into her cervix. Then there is a warm flush inside the tight cylindrical muscle of her cervix. His pre-cum is not quite the same as Johnny's but can be used to bring on the transformation process. He squirts the pre-cum into and through her cervix. Freyr now transformed cock wriggles into her uterus and the head tip begins to expand. Celaena gasps out loud and looks down to see he still has around two more inches to go.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12