Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what is happening to your cock, it is ..." she leans back and screams into the air in the throne room. Her body being changed as the warm pre-cum from Freyr begins to transform her body and soul. She feels him now rocking his hips. The massive cock head has re-formed but inside her uterus. It should not be possible, is the thought in her head. But he is a god and she now a willing devoted acolyte and disciple to his needs. She pushes down on his massive cock. As she feels him enter where it should not be possible and gasps at the incredible feeling deep within her body. Then as her hip rest on his pelvis, she leans in and kisses Freyr.

Freyr places his hands on Celaena's bum cheeks and pulls on them exposing her anus. He connects with his sister.

"It is time to use our god powers now sister. Slide you hand in her sphincter and make it a cock. Lest fuck this bitch totally. When we are done she will be our servant forever." he says in the mind-meld with his sister Freyja.

Celaena gasps as she feels her bum cheeks being pulled apart and at the same time feels Freyja's left hand and then her fingers stroking her sphincter. She so enjoys how the fingers tickle over her anal star. Then feel the fingers slide into her anus. This makes her gasp and turn and look at Freyja. She smiles back and then the fingers change. They merge and slide in as one. It feels like a cock. The fingers expand. Then she feels the hand cock grow larger to match the size of Freyr cock.

Eroan watched how Freyja now pushes her hand in and out of Celaena's anus. Watches as this pushing makes her clitoris rub over his god's shaft. Then to his amazement he sees a bulge grow from Freyr just in front where her clitoral bud is. It looks like a sea anemone. As Celaena's clitoris comes in contact the tendrils slide all over her now firm clitoral bud. She gasps deeply and pushes hard in against it. Her hips being pushed in by Freyr and her now throbbing hand cock.

Then Eroan feels his goddess do something he has never felt before. The insides of her vagina get much warmer. He feels her cervix change. It becomes like a mouth. He feels her starts to suck his cock deeper into her. Freyr is looking at her brother as she pushed her arm against Celaena's rear end and blows him a kiss. She turns and looks at Eroan. Lifts her right hand and slides it around his neck and pulls him up to kiss her. Then he feels her labia lips come in full contact with his lower abdomen. He feels her squeeze. The internal sucking causes him to lift his arms and wrap them around her and they kiss passionate and hard. The sucking on his mushroom cock head reaches that point, where he knows he is about to surrender and cum.

Celaena feels the orgasm building deep within her. She rolls her eyes up into her head and shows only the whites. She inhales deeply. Her hands now grip onto her shoulders of Freyr, tilts her head back. She digs her fingers into his flesh and cums. The sensation as her body's sexual orgasm and reaches a climax feels electrifying. A deep scream of orgasmic pleasure comes from her. Her limbs fail and she collapses against him and shakes as the aftershocks keep causing her body to shudder every so often. Feels the arms of Freyr hold her in tight. It is then she hears the loud groan of Eroan.

He cums deep inside the goddess Freyja. Her pussy secrets the warm transforming liquid over his cock and he shudders as his seed squirts into her. He is shaking with each cum. when it stops and his bum cheeks relax Freyja sits on top of him comfortably. she kisses his neck and the dark desires in her rise rapidly.

In a mind-meld with her brother Freyja says "Time to convert them, brother. Mother Hel wants this to be over soon so we can seak out the other elfin clans and do the same."

"Agreed. This one will birth a good cluster of serpents when she gives birth. But the other transformation has to happen first. It will take them around 10 mins to change. Just like we did when Johnny and Anne converted us. The changes we also got via Hel are now what makes us who we are." He responds to Freyja.

Holding on to their victims and waiting for the change to happen. Eroan wakes firs and is now supporing an erection that has grown inside the goddess. She smiles and kisses him and begins again to ride him.

Freyr feels Celaena stir to and his cock becomes erect again. Feels her squeezze on his cock. Looks at his sister and nods/

They both at the same time change and become serpents. Both sink their fangs into the necks of the two victims. Celaena and Eroan gasp as they feel the fangs sink in and squirt the poison. Each feels the newer change happens rapidly. Both slide of the god and goddess to become serpent like. Souls now belonging to Hel.

12