Werewolf at Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Carly finds out about werewolves.
6.3k words
4.73
25.1k
42

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radella
radella
272 Followers

Life for Carly started falling into an almost comfortable routine over the next few weeks. Jason still wasn't talking, but he wasn't as surly anymore. Caleb was spending less time wailing like he was possessed by demons. Carly was seeing less of Emile, who was spending her weekends with her mysterious man, but they still caught up several times a week.

She wasn't completely bereft at that loss, however. Blake was texting and calling at all all hours of the day and night. Several times, he drove down to see her. Sometimes they went out alone, sometimes with the kids, and sometimes they stayed in. She was beginning to find her equilibrium, but knew it was only a temporary reprieve. Summer was drawing to a close, and the school year would soon begin.

Blake was growing wildly impatient. Carly was firmly entrenched upon his heart, his wolf was enamored by her and called out for her, and yet she stubbornly resisted a more intimate relationship. They talked constantly, he visited as often as business and the pack allowed, yet he was always left wanting more. He wanted to take her to bed, to let loose the passion that flared between them, to let the heat of need consume them both. She was keeping things to small touches, shameless flirting, and soul searing kisses, and then hiding behind obligations when things started getting more interesting. He could scent her arousal, knew she wanted it as badly as he did, and he wasn't willing to wait much longer.

As for Carly, she wanted more from Blake, too. There was something that she didn't quite trust, some secret he kept hidden. It bothered her greatly, that he wouldn't confide in her, that there was some integral part of himself that he felt he needed to shield her from. She sensed the secret, but was never able to guess at it. The secret bothered her, though her near constant state of arousal when in his presence was starting to bother her more.

"You know," Blake said thoughtfully when he was visiting one afternoon, "Summer is almost over."

"Don't remind me," Carly groaned. "I go back to work the week after next."

"Next weekend, I'd like you to visit, a bit of a vacation," he offered, working his way up to the next part of the seduction plan.

"My company has a bit of a tradition," he continued, "The employee's children are taken on an overnight hiking trip. Some families go, of course, as guides and chaperones. But most families just send their kids."

His words were not a total lie, nearly all of the children were children of his employees. But then, nearly all of his employees were also pack. And while children didn't shift for the first time until puberty, Jason would be the only truly human on the adventure, if he was able to convince Carly to accept this plan. He looked at her, waiting for her reaction, while making a mental note to remind the others not to speak of the pack or sensitive topics in front of Jason.

"I'm not an employee, so I'll have to decline the offer you haven't quite made," she answered. She wasn't sure she was ready to be separated from Jason for that long, and was certain she didn't want to hand him over to strangers. And she certainly was wary of the speculative gleam in Blake's eyes.

"But I'm the boss, they'll gladly let him tag along if I ask. I think it might be good for Jason. Maybe he would be able to return to something like normal if he spent some time with a few people his age, doing something new and different. There's this group of kids, they'll be going. Fiona, she's a bit of a wild child, the leader of the little pack. She's a happy, mischievous scamp, and she draws everyone to her. She'll make sure Jason's included," his words persuasive.

"If families go," she said, not quite giving in yet, "Then I should be there with him. I'll worry that he's not safe. What if something goes wrong? What if there are bears? What if..."

Blake stole a kiss, wanting to put a stop to her spiraling fears. His lips lingered only briefly, knowing he had to finish this conversation.

"My people are well trained, and have been doing this for years. I trust them. They will keep all the kids safe, as their children will be there, too." He spoke with such conviction, Carly implicitly believed them trustworthy. "Besides," Blake continued with a charming grin, "many also run my company's fall hunting trips, and would know what to do in the unlikely event they spotted a bear."

"You want Jason to go, but not me?" She answered in return, beginning to see the shape of Blake's plan. She wasn't sure she was ready for it. His obvious secret rankled.

"You and I have some unfinished business," he said, very softly.

"And what business might that be?" She asked, eyes wide in faux innocence.

"I need to spend some serious time getting better acquainted with your body," he said, dangerously. "I want to know the precise flavor of your cunt, and figure out just what it takes to bring you to orgasm. I want to hear all the delicious little moans you will make as we make love. I want to see your breasts sway as I take you from behind. I want to feel myself buried deep within you. God, do I want that so badly."

His words drew quite the picture of how they would spend the weekend. "Sounds rather boring," she lied and pretended to yawn.

Blake laughed wickedly. "Oh, Carly. You are too much. Next weekend, you're mine. Jason will be off adventuring, and Caleb will be tucked away with a friend. They're a young family and won't mind another baby for a bit. You... you will not leave my bed, even if I have to chain you down."

Carly gulped at the promise, not even sure how to respond to his dominance.

Jason, when he was told of the planned adventure, seemed interested but reserved. Blake told stories of Fiona's exploits, described the hiking and camping, and promised him the very best of his equipment. Jason began looking forward to the promise of s'mores.

*****

Life for Emile wasn't falling so happily into a routine. Or rather, it was falling into a routine she wasn't happy with. Each weekend, Jack insisted she come to visit him on the pack lands. Not in so many words, no, he just refused to come down to see her, so if she wanted to see him, she was the one making the trek north late Friday night. It was an insidious little game, forcing her to chase him. She didn't want to make the drive and she certainly didn't want to find herself so often surrounded by the pack. She knew what Jack was doing, and she played right into his hands. She hated it, but she couldn't resist. She craved his touch, the way his hands drifted fearlessly over her body, leaving behind a trail of fire that lit her soul. She craved the kisses that made her forget everything. She craved those moments that felt so perfect, when he was thrusting hard into her body. Mostly, though, she craved how comfortable and safe she felt when he was around. So as much as she hated it, she played his game, leaving for the pack lands after work on Friday, and staying late until Sunday evening.

"Come on," Jack said, rather impatiently, when she arrived on one such Friday evening. He had been pretending to read on the couch, waiting for her arrival. As soon as she opened the door, he jumped to his feet and reached for her bags. Setting them aside, he pulled her into a tight hug and allowed a very brief kiss. He wanted more, but he had other plans for the evening.

"Someone decided there would be a chili cook-off tonight at the clubhouse." he continued, putting her at arm's length, trying to avoid temptation. "There's got to be a dozen or more different chilis to try. Let's go snag some food and join in the judging!"

"Can't we just stay in?" Emile asked, arms crossing over her chest and feet wide, she was settling in for a fight. "It's been such a long day already, I just want sex and a snuggle."

Jack regarded her, eyes going squinty, own hands at his hips. "I'm beginning to feel like you're using me for my body. As pleasurable as that is, and I assure you that it's plenty pleasurable, I would like to go out tonight. With you. Where people can see how much you mean to me."

"You promised me I wouldn't have to deal with the pack," Emile cringed a bit at the whine in her voice.

"Incorrect. I promised that the pack would love you, if you let them. I also promised that facing the pack could wait for a bit. We've waited. I have friends I hardly get to see, because I have been spending my time with you. Again, quite pleasurably, but there's more to life than awesome sex."

Emile gave him a disbelieving look.

"I'm not hungry," she said, "and I don't like chili." She was grasping at straws, and they both knew it.

"Liar," he said, as her stomach chose that moment to rumble.

Tears started to fill Emile's eyes, and Jack wanted nothing more than to pull her into his arms again and grant her every wish. "Why can't we just keep things as they are?"

"Because I want so much more," he said, relenting a bit and opening his arms, inviting her in, letting her take reassurance in his touch. Emile wrapped her arms around his waist as he held her fiercely, resting his chin on the top of her head. "You know that I love you. I need you to heal. I want to see you laugh and smile and be happy. You see the werewolves as monsters. You only interact with others when the pack hunts under the light of the full moon, on four feet. You need to see them as people."

"Who decided you could be my therapist?" Emile grumbled into Jack's chest.

"You did, love, since I'm the only one you've let in."

"You invited your damn self in."

Jack practically felt her give in, the tension suddenly leaving her body. He sighed in relief. He knew her road to recovery would be rocky and full of these potholes, but she was well on it. Soon, he thought. Soon they would be mates in fact.

Eventually Emile pulled away from the embrace and resumed her defensive stance. "So are we doing this or what?"

Jack shook with laughter, a happy smile covering his face. He grabbed for Emile's hand and pulled her out the door and down the street.

The clubhouse was full of pack, and noisy. Emile almost bolted at the cacophony, but Jack held her hand tightly and refused to let her pull away.

"Jack, you're here!" somebody called. Emile was suddenly worried that she had never learned the names of anyone in the pack. It just never seemed important to her before. She recognised most of them by sight, and now she felt like she should know them, especially since she was here with Jack.

"I never miss a chance for free food!" Jack returned with an easy grin.

"That's Connor, third in line of the pack, and head of security," Jack told Emile mentally. Emile's smile was full of relief. She didn't enjoy communicating this way, but she wasn't going to complain this time. Jack would take care of her, as always, knowing exactly how to help make her comfortable.

"And Emile," Connor said, turning to her. "I don't suppose you brought a batch of chili to enter into our little contest?"

Emile shook her head, gripping Jack's hand tighter. "I only heard about it ten minutes ago," she said shyly.

"Well, I'll be sure to let you know when the next cook off will be, so no excuses. I, for one, would love to taste some new cooking around here," Connor said with a flirty smile.

Emile turned to Jack, discomfited and not at all sure how to reply. "It'll be harmless fun, but it's up to you. Accept or decline, no pressure," he sent to her mind, before sending a slightly menacing thought to Connor.

"Perhaps," Emile said, knowing how easily that could become a "no".

Jack and Emile sat at a small table, and one of the pack brought over bowls of chili. They tasted and discussed the relative merits of each sample, before filling out their voting card. It wasn't as bad an experience as Emile had feared, until the empty bowls had been taken away. It was like a signal for the pack to descend upon her.

People came and went from their table, Jack keeping her grounded with small touches and a running commentary in her head. The pack was slightly larger than a hundred members, and it seemed to Emile that every last one of them was intent upon joining their table, at least for a few words. In truth, there had been maybe twenty people, some arriving singly, others in pairs or groups. Jack easily carried the brunt of the conversations, his unmistakable charisma pulling the others in. As much as she would have loved to pretend she wasn't here, as much as she wanted to pull on her cold, aloof personality, she knew that would disappoint Jack. She didn't want to disappoint him, so she followed the conversation and offered her thoughts when they were required. It wasn't easy for her, but she would happily do it for Jack.

"They're just curious, love. You've been one of us for so long, yet you hold yourself apart. They want to get to know you. And they're wondering about us, if we're just casual or something more," his voice floated through her mind, so calming and comforting.

She scooted her chair closer and leaned into him. Jack draped his arm around her shoulder and gently kissed her forehead. Emile sighed and closed her eyes. "Let them guess," she sent to him, too exhausted to care. Tonight had been emotionally exhausting, and she just wanted to crawl into Jack's bed and sleep, cuddled close to him.

As soon as the winner of the chili cook-off was announced, Jack pulled Emile to her feet and started to take his leave. The party would continue late into the night, and most were at least a little happy to see them go. It would make gossiping about the second in command and the ice wolf so much easier.

"I love you," Jack said once again, as Emile crawled into bed. He never tired of saying those words. He lived for the moment Emile would realize that she loved him, and say those three little words back to him. Until that happened, he was content to love enough for the both of them.

*****

Like a herd of turtles, Carly and the boys left early the next Saturday morning. They would be meeting up with Blake at the outfitters, where Jason would be kitted out and handed off to the guides responsible for the late summer weekend adventure. As soon as they arrived, Jason was caught up in the whirlwind of last minute details, nearly bouncing in anticipation. As promised, Fiona took to Jason and added him to her group of friends, without the prompting of her Alpha. The little slip of a girl was talking nineteen to the dozen, and her excitement was infectious. Jason was grinning widely, which calmed Carly's anxiety a bit.

Carly stood with Caleb on her hip, Blake's arm draped across her shoulders leaving no question in anyone's mind why Jason was tagging along on a pack outing. They would watch what they said and how they acted, guides, parents, and children. No one wanted to draw the wrath of their Alpha... and they could see just how happy he was with Carly.

"Now," Blake said later, when the last vanload of pack was off, "I do believe it is time to settle Caleb on his own adventure."

"Lead the way, Blake," Carly said with a nervous smile.

Carly followed Blake back to his home, and they walked down the block to his friend's home. He introduced Meredith, Ethan, and two sets of twins, ages two and four.

"You see?" he laughed at Carly's expression, "they'll hardly notice another one tagging along!"

With several last-minute instructions Carly felt obligated to give, even if the couple could clearly handle children, they took their leave. The morning was over, but Blake and Carly were finally alone.

"I feel like we should be out enjoying such a wonderful day," Carly offered once their lunch was cleared away, "Spending it inside seems like a waste."

"I believe I mentioned chaining you to my bed if needed," Blake's tone had turned dangerous, and he stalked forward. Carly shivered in anticipation.

"Oh, Blake," She sighed, giving in to the growing desire. "What are we doing?"

"We're bringing pleasure to one another," he answered, before claiming her mouth with his own. He was insistent, demanding entrance. She moaned, opening for him. His tongue stroked hers, and she suddenly recalled what Blake had said when he proposed this weekend, about how he longed to know the flavor of her cunt. She imagined his tongue between her lower lips, and knew deep in her soul that today would ruin her. She was lost.

She ran her hands up his shirt, feeling his hard muscles jump and quiver under her touch. She loved the feel of his hot skin beneath her fingers, the ripples of muscle all too often hidden under his clothes. Lost in the feel of his body, the taste of his mouth, she wanted it all.

Blake's hands were busy exploring Carly's body, too. He was caressing the soft skin at the dip of her spine, almost wishing she weren't pressed so closely to him. He would rather be toying with her breasts. He held his control tightly, although he wanted to take her hard, here in the kitchen, folding her over the table and taking her roughly from behind.

He broke the kiss, roughly ordering, "bedroom, now!" with a swat on her ass. She squeaked and sauntered away, suddenly deciding that she if she was going to go through with this, she wanted to be in control. Hips moving with an exaggerated sway, she shed clothes as she walked. Blake watched, enjoying the view too much to move. When Carly was out of sight, he followed a trail of discarded clothing leading to the bedroom.

Blake froze in the doorway. Carly sat on the end of his bed, legs wide, one finger trailing along her lower lips. Blake's eyes followed the finger as it slowly dipped inside her body. He groaned as she pulled her moistened finger from her dripping sex and brought it to her lips. She sucked, pulling the cleaned digit out of her mouth with an audible pop.

Blake's cock twitched, and he nearly came at the sight. "Are you trying to kill me, woman?" he asked, unable to move.

She laughed, a low, throaty sound full of sexual promise. "Not yet," she answered, hands drifting to her breasts.

Blake continued to watch the erotic sight of his woman playing with herself, resisting, just barely, to take his erection in hand. Gently rolling the nipples between her fingers and pulling lightly, Carly threw back her head, crying, "God, Blake! You said you wanted to taste my cunt, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

He went to her, then, falling to his knees and pulling her roughly forward. She fell to her back on the bed, hands continuing to play with her nipples. Blake held her thighs apart, face so close she could feel his hot breath on her skin. Finally, he licked bottom to top, tongue pressing between her honeyed folds. Holding her firmly in place, Blake used only his lips and tongue. He stroked against her cunt, thrusting his tongue deep into the center of her womanhood, alternating with sucking on her clit. She writhed and bucked against his face, wanting more. Her wordless moans and shrieks of pleasure filled the room, until she could bear the exquisite torture no longer and screamed out in her release.

She lay there panting, hands still cupping her breasts, her hair a wild halo against the sheets. Her eyes were closed and her face flushed. Blake stood, watching her recover. She was so responsive, so vocal, so very much his. His heart was so filled with love he could barely stand it.

"On your hands and knees," he demanded, voice rough. He loved taking a woman from behind, loved the control and the access. He needed Carly this way, needed her open and submitting to him with her body. He needed to claim her body in every way possible.

She complied, rolling over and crawling up the bed, turning her head to watch him over her shoulder with a smile. He climbed onto the bed behind her, aligning his aching cock to her dripping core. He slid himself in slowly, wanting to feel every moment, memorize the way he made her body his.

radella
radella
272 Followers
12