Supernatural Earth Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

Are you fucking that Minotaur again?

Breesha? Yeah. Brad admitted. And I thought that your sex drive was insatiable. Breesha has a few hundred years of catching up to do. She has the Minotaurs jump me and practically drag me to her cave whenever I get back into town. But I doubt that you wanted to hear about my sex life. What'cha got for me?

Jen filled him in on Kimberly, Erica, and Amanda's plight. I just got word that they're heading to the Werewolves' barn. I don't think that they're going to be back in their tubes for some time.

I concur... Brad agreed. Tillis got off on breeding Kimberly to them last time. I imagine that this'll go on his so-called Hunter News Network. We'll keep an eye out for it and notify their families.

All my clients made it there? Jen asked. She'd hoped that they'd all made the trek up there once Brad had filled her in on the events of what happened after she'd been taken.

Yeah, the last family finally wised up and immigrated here after being harassed non-stop about what went down at my lake. He replied. Anything else?

Yeah, I heard Tillis' men say something about the Magi coming back and they only needed nine of something and then they had all of the Huggers wake up to actively fuck us. I have no idea what they're talking about. Jen got out. Can you see if it means anything? I gotta go before this Hugger figures out that I'm not really sleeping when I should be getting off. The one vibrating up my pussy and ass now is getting distracting...

As near as we can figure, the Huggers just think that you're talking to yourself in your head, but we can be cautious. Keep your ears open Jen and keep a low profile; we don't want you getting caught.

What more can they do to me? I keep telling you that I love it here. Fuck, you're going to have to figure out a way to make one of these things once you get all of us out of here. Jen replied with a mental derisive snort. Go have fun with your Minotaur. I'm going to go back to being well-fucked.

The mental link went dead just in time for Jen to orgasm hard from what she called the Hugger's fiery load being blown up into her. Normally the Huggers stopped at that point but this time they continued. After she came down off of her orgasm, she looked up and down the line to see that the other women were experiencing the same thing. Something's up... she thought as she got ready for her next mind blowing orgasm.

***

CHAPTER 2: The Mating

The Werewolves had tried to reposition the beds so that each coupling would have some amount of privacy from the others but Amanda, then Erica, protested and refused to release each other's hands or Kimberly's hands. It was Kimberly who suggested that they all be there for this first time for support of each other and the Werewolf men all reluctantly agreed.

Amanda saw Elias go to her right towards Kimberly while Trnald went around off to her left to Erica. Barald leaned over the foot of Amanda's bed to rub the pads of his hands up and down her legs while Yovel hunkered down off to her left to place his left hand on her belly and to stroke her hair with his right hand. "Just relax," he said in a surprisingly gentle tone. She swallowed hard and nodded the best she could, trying to will herself to do just that. Amanda did notice that both of their claws had retracted back into their hands even if they were still furry and somewhat wolf-like. They reminded her of the Worgen off of World of Warcraft.

Thinking that, that made her relax considerably. She took a few deep calming breaths as she concentrated on Yovel's soothing words of encouragement that he was now whispering into her ear. She felt his hand come up to cup her small B cup left breast, then her right. Barald's hands were still going up and down the outsides of her legs and then they were coming up her inner thighs. The intimate touch made her jump and Yovel was there to calm her down and to bring her anxiety back down. He nuzzled the side of her neck and his hot breath felt oddly erotic there, shooting tingles all the way down to her loins. Her nipples perked up under Yovel's touch and she felt his thumb start to brush back and forth over her right one, making her hum.

"That's it," Yovel was saying as he nipped and licked at her neck, careful to keep his muzzle off of her as to not freak her out too much. "Just relax, you're doing great," he reassured her. Meanwhile, Barald had gone hard and was carefully mounting her on the bed, his huge, blood red cock saluting her nakedness. When she didn't flinch, but instead parted her legs open further, he inched forward until his tip was resting against her moistening slit. He took his cock into hand and slowly dragged it up and down her opening, making her writhe and moan in the process.

Amanda started to open her eyes but Yovel covered them with his hand. "No, don't look," he ordered her. "Just keep your eyes closed and feel." She nodded her understanding and figured that for this first time it'd probably be for the better. Her hands were still above her head, handcuffed to the headframe, and gripping Kimberly and Erica's hands. Their constant touch was reassuring. Kimberly was idly stroking Amanda's knuckles with one finger as it bounced in time to the Werewolf fucking her. Erica's hand was squeezing Amanda's other hand in time with her bouncing, every time Trnald drove down into her in fact.

That mean that Yovel and Barald were taking longer than their pack mates to have her. That fact endeared them to her even more than the heartbreaking story of losing their wives. "I'm ready..." she breathed.

"Are you sure?" Barald's smooth voice asked over top of her.

Pausing to consider it, Amanda bit her lip and nodded. "Mmm-hm."

"I just want you to know," Barald whispered to her as he leaned over top of her, his furry body feeling warm and ticklish against her own smooth skin, "that you're the first woman we've had since our mates died."

Upon hearing that, she instantly felt honored.

"This might hurt, Amanda," Yovel cautioned her in her ear. "Just relax."

Barald lifted his cock to her pussy and eased into her. His hardness was larger than anything she'd had inside of her to date. She'd played with toys before but nothing ever deep enough as to pop her cherry. That had been taken from her that day when she was chained down in the room and those damn spider things, Huggers as she mentally heard Jen call them, drove their things up into her, rupturing her hymen. "Ahhhhhhh," she gasped, then grit her teeth as her pussy stretched wide to accommodate his manhood. There was a final pop as something bulbous at the base of his cock pushed inside of her as well, locking their loins together. "Oh my God..." she moaned.

After giving her body a moment to accommodate him, Barald began to thrust into her. He was slow and deliberate at first and increased the rhythm once he was content that she could take it. Off to her left, Yovel was playing with her right tit with his hand while sucking on her left tit with his mouth. His free hand was still up over her eyes to prevent her from looking at them.

They were most definitely givers, Amanda surmised, as they systematically attacked each of her erogenous zones while Barald truly took her virginity. As good as they were, she just didn't think that she'd be able to get off. Not yet. She'd resigned herself to ten months, possibly a year, of being bred out to them and maybe, in time she'd be able to get off from the intercourse. It just wasn't going to happen for her today. "Just take me," she breathed as Barald fucked her.

"If you insist," Barald conceded, sounding reluctant to do so. He let loose, fucking her harder and faster until he grunted and blew his load into her. He kept his cock fully entrenched to the hilt within her until his cock eventually went limp. Amanda squeezed both Erica and Kimberly's hands as she felt his hot cum gush up into her. If she didn't get pregnant on her first time of truly having sex with a man, she'd be surprised. Especially if what Erica said was true in that the Huggers had forced her body to ovulate.

All in all, she had to admit that the sex did feel good. It was far more pleasurable than the Hugger forcing its way inside of her ass and pussy and then making her cum so hard that it hurt. "That felt really good... thank you..." she told him.

"Just wait until we can take you back to our den," Barald said suggestively as he got up off of her. "Then you'll really thank us as we'll give you a howling good time."

She grunted at the bad joke and she swore that she could hear Yovel roll his eyes in disgust at his husband as he said "Really, with the bad puns, really?" Amanda smiled and then grunted again as Yovel now mounted her, sliding his cock into her as quickly as possible before the cum from Barald could dribble out of her. After all, they were here to breed her and they couldn't afford to wait until she ovulated again. This time, the penetration up to the bulbous base of his cock went easier thanks to Barald breaking her in.

As Yovel now fucked her, his hips gently rocking against hers, Barald took over covering her eyes and playing with her breasts. Amanda was getting more into it now as she was moaning and whimpering softly with each thrust of his hard cock into her but she still didn't feel like she was going to climax. Nevertheless, she found the overall experience enjoyable. Yovel didn't take as long as his partner did as she'd already expressed her desire to get things done. He came inside of her within a couple of minutes, his seed pumping into her endlessly with his cock locked inside of her pussy. The base was so huge that Amanda didn't think that she'd be able to dislodge him even if she wanted to.

Once his cock stopped pulsating inside of her, Yovel laid down on top of her. "Rest, for now," he whispered into her right ear as Barald was still whispering sweet nothings into her left. "I must remain on you to ensure that our seed stays inside," he explained. In the back of her mind, it made sense as they were, after all, attempting to impregnate her. She let out a content sigh and marveled at how his body felt like a huge fur coat or blanket that was draped across her.

She was asleep in no time.

*

Trnald approached Erica and studied her as she stared right back at him. While his pack mates were warming Amanda up, he decided to go for broke to give Erica the maximum amount of pleasure possible. "My form does not scare you?"

"No," Erica admitted, shaking her head. "After seeing what I've seen, nothing much fazes me now."

He cocked his head in curiosity. "Have you seen our kind before?"

"I've even fucked a Werewolf too," Erica said with a lopsided grin. "In preparation for coming here, my boss had me do a tour of everyone's bed so that I'd be prepared for all possibilities; Immortal Humans, Lurkers, Minotaurs, Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens... you name it." She gyrated her hips up. "So are we going to do this or what?"

"Ha!" Trnald laughed. "You got fire, just like Miss Kimberly there. I like you and will be proud to raise our pup," he added as he retracted his claws, slid his hands up the sides of her thighs, and plunged his muzzle right between her legs. His long tongue lapped out at her slit, dragging all the way from her clit around to her asshole. Erica shuddered, moaned, and arched her back in response. After getting her nice and wet, from both his tongue and her juices, Trnald drove his tongue up inside of her and dragged it back out along the front wall of her pussy.

"Ooooohmyyyygoooooddd..." Erica groaned, her eyes rolling back into her head. The Werewolf that she'd slept with back in Newhaven never did that. Then again, when Mister Parker was prepping her for her mission, it was always in forced scenarios and not lovemaking scenarios. She writhed on the bed as Trnald tongue fucked her for a good minute before mounting her. Erica whined in dismay when he pulled back but then moaned with pleasure as his thick cock penetrated her. "Ohhhh God... yes..." she breathed as she rocked her hips up in time with his slow thrusting.

Trnald leaned in to her even as he slid his hands around to grip her bottom while he pushed his hips back and forth. He nuzzled the side of her neck and she turned her head to give him better access. First he slid his tongue back and forth across her carotid artery and then opened his jowls to clamp over her neck in a dominant, mating fashion. Like a predator of old, claiming a mate in the wilderness, he too claimed her as his for the time being. He applied just a little bit of pressure but not enough to break the skin. Erica moaned deeply in response as he took her in a domineering fashion. "Fuck... yeah..." she gasped.

Her breasts, still swollen and sensitive with the milk inside of them that the Huggers forced her body to produce, brushed up against Trnald's muscular but furry chest every time he drove down into her. Her nipples, standing hard on end, continually were tickled and teased in the process. His mouth was sucking on her neck while his tongue swirled over her skin there. His thick cock was like a piston inside of her pussy; steadily hammering away at her. Erica felt herself quickly going over the edge. "I'm gonna cum..." she whispered. "Fuck me... Cum inside of me... please..."

Those were the words that Trnald was waiting for. He ground his hips down into her hard as he drove his cock as far into her as he could get as he let loose. His cock became engorged, the bulb at the base of his cock expanding to lock them together, and a torrent of his seed burst forth right into her waiting womb. Erica's mouth opened to scream her ecstasy and he moved his mouth over hers to kiss her, allowing her voice to be muffled by his mouth. She screamed long and loud, her tongue getting attacked by his as he kissed her while they came together. Her body was on fire and her pussy was tingling and throbbing in time with his cock pulsating and pumping his seed into her. He managed short little thrusts while the orgasmed and eventually they both let out a breathless sigh of relief and contentment.

When it was finally over, he settled down on top of her, forearms on either side of her head so that he wouldn't crush her underneath of his bulk. Erica was humming with satisfaction as he idly stroked her hair lovingly. "Oh my god, that was incredible..." she moaned beneath him.

"Just the start of many..." he replied, smiling down at her as he kept his cock inside of her to ensure that his seed stayed inside of her.

"I hope you got more in there," Erica mused, bearing down on his cock and fluttering her pussy. "Since we have to get me knocked up anyway, we might as well enjoy every moment that we can." She craned her neck up to give him a kiss on his lips.

"I certainly agree with that," Trnald agreed, moaning in pleasure himself as her pussy gripped and released his cock. His cock quickly rose back to the challenge inside of her and he began rocking his hips into her again as he hardened.

Soon he was fucking her hard and deep amid her sweet gasps of pleasure. He heard something jingle behind him and he looked over his shoulder to see that Erica was trying to bring her legs up. "God damn these cuffs..." she complained. "I wanted to wrap my legs around you."

Just the thought of that made Trnald even harder and he pounded her more as a result. "I'd remove them for you but they've been made out of a silver alloy. I cannot touch them."

"Fucking figures..." Erica grumbled.

"Relax, my dear," Trnald told her, angling down so that he could grip her neck with his mouth again while bringing one hand up to stroke her breast, "we will have time for that later," he promised as they fucked each other to another shared orgasm.

*

Over on Kimberly's bed, Elias was being nice and rough with her; placing his massive hands over her upper arms to pin her while pounding her pussy relentlessly. Kimberly's only thought when he mounted her and impaled her with his massive cock without waiting to see if she was wet was Oh thank God he remembered how I like it... Like the other three Werewolves who were fucking Amanda and Erica, Kimberly had fucked Elias the last time she was here. Granted, the barn was much nicer now than it was before and this time she at least got a bed for this first round.

As Elias plowed into her, Kimberly bucked up against them. She wished that Tillis and his henchmen hadn't bothered with handcuffing them to the bed so that she could turn over and get a proper pounding from behind. Ah well... that'll have to wait... I guess... Kimberly was content, for now, to be drilled by Elias.

There was a buzz in the back of her mind and she heard Jen asking her questions. What the hell did she want? She was interrupting Kimberly's attempt at having fun with this and didn't need any distractions. What? she finally asked.

Newhaven Watching... Want to know what you said with Werewolf... Jen's limited reply came.

That got her attention. She opened her eyes and looked up at Elias. Then, without moving her head, she looked around and found the tiny cameras that were positioned around the communal area and gasped. Elias saw the surprise in her eyes and leaned in to whisper to her. "We heard the guards talking about showing us off to the world to show we are tamed," he said, the disgust evident in his voice. "We took out the cameras in our dens while leaving these out here. It's safe to assume that we are being watched by the world."

"That's why you wanted to move the beds..." the realization dawned on Kimberly as she whispered the response back into his ear, turning her head so that it'd look like she was nuzzling her furry werewolf lover. Now she was suddenly paranoid. Elias had paused and Kimberly urgently whispered to him, "No, don't stop! Keep fucking me!" He did as she asked as she mentally gave Jen the quick rundown to relay back to Newhaven. Oh Donald... she thought sadly, Please forgive me if you're watching this and please do as I asked and find someone back home to sleep with... It was a sobering thought that dampened her sex drive. She knew that he'd screwed that Siren girl, Samantha, while she was mentally inhabiting her body. But she didn't know if Don had slept with anyone else ever since. She hoped that she did.

Thankfully, Elias knew how to get her back in the mood. He growled down at her and clamped his jowls around the front of her neck to dominate her. "Oh God..." she gurgled in response as he pounded her harder and faster. He was getting close, she could tell, as his cock started to swell within her. With his muzzle now around her neck, he brought his arms down to rest on his elbows to keep his leverage then placed his hands up onto her large breasts and squeezed. At the same time, he used this thumbs to flick up over her nipples. "Oh God... yes... right there..." Kimberly breathed in response, lifting her hips up off the bed slightly as he got her at just the right angle. Soon all of her reservations and hang-ups were thrown to the wind as the orgasm rumbled out of her loins to wash over her body.

Sensing and feeling her climax, Elias thrust into her two more times and then held it as his seed spewed forth from his cock into her womb. He let out a deep moan of pleasure along with Kimberly as their bodies rocked together in passion. It was a short orgasm for her as she had to work back up to it but he continued throbbing inside of her until his balls had emptied out. Kimberly moaned and kissed the side of his head. "Thanks, Elias," she sighed.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers