Werewolf Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Vera struggles with the feelings she has about Lucien.
2.1k words
4.63
7.1k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Vera woke up early. Instead of being tired from her run last night she felt invigorated. She left David sleeping in bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and decided she couldn't tackle the mess of her hair until after coffee.

She padded softly to the kitchen and could smell Lucien in there before she even got to the door. "Good morning Vera," he said politely, without turning around; he smelled her too.

"Hey," She replied in a small voice. She felt embarrassed about last night.

"Coffee?" Lucien met her eyes and raised a quizzical eyebrow. His self-amused smirk was back.

She nodded and made her way over to fix herself a cup. Lucien didn't move out of the way and she had to lean into him to reach a cup from the cupboard. He felt too close; his heat and his scent invading her personal space. Vera didn't let her feelings show, carefully adding cream and sugar to her cup.

Lucien leaned down to murmur in her ear, "Will you run with me tonight?" His warm breath tickled her ear and Vera shivered, remembering a similar sensation from last night.

Vera shook her head. "I have to work tonight," She took her cup and glided away from him. She perched on a chair and regarded the big werewolf from the safety of the kitchen table. He chuckled and sat down opposite her, leaning back in his chair.

They sipped their coffee in silence. Lucien looked cool and relaxed, flashing her a wicked smile now and then. You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife.

David wandered sleepily into the kitchen. "Morning," he mumbled to Lucien. "Hey Babe," he kissed Vera on the top of her head and got himself a cup of coffee. "I thought you'd be sleeping in, Man," David said, sitting down next to Vera and bumping her knee with his own.

"You know me," Lucien murmured. "Big plans today." He smiled in a way that made Vera's abdomen tighten.

David rolled his eyes. "You and your mysterious plans." He rested his chin on Vera's shoulder and nuzzled her with his face. "I have some errands to run today. Wanna come with me?" She nodded and drained her cup.

"I'm gonna get dressed." She got up and slipped out of the room, ignoring Lucien's dark eyes following her.

::

Vera didn't see Lucien for the rest of the day. When she and David got home Lucien was out and she was both relieved and disappointed. She tried to put him out of her mind as she got ready for work. She knew it was cheesy but she liked her little waitress shirt. The tight button-up made her boobs look great and she knew that helped with the tips. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and gave her reflection a saucy smile in the mirror.

When David dropped her off at the diner she gave him a lingering kiss in the car. She held his face in her hands and caressed his lips with hers, brushing him gently with her tongue. He gave a low moan and pulled her closer with an arm around her waist. Vera giggled and disentangled herself, hopping out of the car and blowing him a kiss through the window. She loved that she could make him want her so easily.

Monday nights were always slow at the diner. Vera was glad that Deni was there so she had someone to chat with. Deni was telling her what a piece of shit her current boyfriend was and Vera was trying to convince her to break it off with him. She didn't understand why anyone would put up with that shit. There were so many other human men. Why bother with the disappointing ones?

"You should drop him and find someone else," Vera said, following Deni's curvy ass as with her eyes as she swaggered out of the kitchen.

"Ooh," Deni purred, in a low voice. "I think I just did."

Vera peered around her friend's curly blond head, already smiling, smelling a tip challenge and... Lucien.

"Shit," she tried to duck back into the kitchen but he'd seen her and greeted Vera with a feral grin.

"Do you know him?" Deni hissed, grinning and grabbing Vera's wrist.

"I'll explain later," she whispered, grabbing a menu and walking over to the counter where Lucien was sitting, elbows on the table, waiting for her. "Can I get you anything to drink, Sir?" she asked, meeting his eyes coolly.

"Coffee," he purred, holding her gaze with his dark eyes. "Black."

She nodded and walked over to the coffee pots where Deni was leaning, giving her a huge 'you better tell me this fucking story' stare. She shot back an 'in a minute' look and poured him a cup of the greasy dark liquid.

Vera walked back over and slid the coffee across the counter to Lucien. He rested his fingertips on the warm porcelain, the cup looking small in his large hands. "Thanks, Vera. And I'll have a cheeseburger. Rare."

"Anything else?" Vera slid her order pad out of her pocket and scribbled his burger down.

"Not right now," that smirk again.

"OK," she didn't meet his eyes. "I'll have that right out for you." Vera walked slowly back to the kitchen, her heart hammering. She just had time to stick her order on the spindle before Deni ambushed her.

"So?" She was almost jumping with excitement. "Who is that? God, he's gorgeous."

"Umm," Vera smoothed her ponytail down and glanced out the porthole window into the nearly empty restaurant. "That's David's roommate, Lucien."

"Oh my God. He lives with you?" Vera nodded. "There's, like, crazy tension between you two. What's going on?

Deni sure was observant. "Nothing, Deni, God. I just met him, actually." She tried to walk back out into the restaurant but Deni caught her arm. "I don't believe you," she sing-songed. "You don't have to tell me but something definitely happened." She gave Vera a knowing look and went out.

Vera took a deep breath and tried to collect her thoughts. Everything had been going so well. She just wanted... she wanted...What did she want? David? A quiet life in the country?

Lucien's burger slid through the window from the kitchen. This wasn't the time or place for soul searching. She grabbed the plate and brought it out. Lucien was sipping his coffee and chatting to Deni. Vera felt a hot and unexpected surge of rage towards her friend. She felt the burger start to slide off the plate in her slack hand and caught it just in time.

Deni was leaning over the counter, giggling and pushing her boobs out: classic tip contest stance. It made Vera angry. Lucien was hers. Or was he? She strode over with her shoulders back and slid the burger neatly in front of Lucien and smiled coolly at him.

"Thanks Babe," he winked at her. She seethed inside. "I was just catching up with your friend Deni." He flashed the other girl a million dollar smile.

"Were you?" Vera placed a friendly warning hand on Deni's shoulder. "Can you help me with something in the kitchen, quick?"

"Absolutely!" Deni beamed and followed Vera through the swinging door, throwing Lucien a flirty glance over her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Vera hissed, holding Deni by her upper arms.

"Getting the scoop! What's gotten into you?" Deni wriggled free. "I've never seen you lose your cool with anyone before. What's with this guy? He didn't tell me anything, by the way."

Even Deni could see how crazy Lucien was making her. Vera needed to sort this mess out. "OK but you can't tell anyone." Deni nodded enthusiastically, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "This sounds crazy but Lucien and I have this...connection. I can't explain it but we're...attracted to each other."

"Well duh," Deni rolled her eyes. "He's fuckin' hot! I'm attracted to him."

"We kissed," Vera blurted out. She covered her eyes with her hand. "Last night. We kissed and it was so amazing and then I ran away. I don't know what I'm doing."

"Oh sweetie," Deni put a sympathetic hand on Vera's arm. "You just met him. Do you want to leave David for him? It's super awkward that they're roommates."

"I don't know. I really don't know what I'm going to do."

Deni bit her lip. "Do you want me to take care of him? You could stay in here till he leaves. It's really slow."

The thought of Deni flirting with Lucien made Vera's blood run hot. "Nah, I'll deal with it. Probably better to face things anyway." She squared her shoulders and smiled.

"That's the Vera I know!" Deni said approvingly and followed her out into the diner.

Deni wandered off to check on her one other table. Lucien was just finishing his burger. Vera walked over and stood in front to f him, the countertop between them. "Hey," she said, meeting his eyes.

"Hey," he said, holding her eyes and licking ketchup off his thumb with a long, slow tongue.

Vera took a deep breath in and blew it out. "I liked running with you last night," she said softly. "I want to do it again." she kept her voice level, even though her heart was pounding.

::

Vera waited until Daniel was sweetly asleep, curled around her body. She slipped quietly out of bed and into the moonlit backyard. Lucien's huge form was lying in the grass, naked, looking up at the sky. Vera hesitated a moment and lay down beside him.

Even though it was late the summer sky was a dark, hazy blue. Vera closed her eyes and breathed deeply of the fresh night air and Lucien's intoxicating scent. She was excited to run again. Her blood pumped fiercely and her muscles couldn't wait to be in motion.

Vera looked over and Lucien was smiling at her; that self-amused sideways smirk. She grinned back wickedly and got to her feet. They transformed and Vera followed the big werewolf into the dark woods again.

They ran a different way tonight, through the lowland marshes. The air was filled with the rich, damp smells of mud and moss and the various interesting creatures that lived in it. The werewolves ran fast, muscles straining deliciously, mud spattering their fur.

They stopped to drink at a clear stream, tongues lolling. Vera was overcome with a feeling of contentment that was rare for her. Here with Lucien in the dark she didn't need to worry about anything and it was nice. She leaned her furry shoulder against his in a silent gesture of affection. The big werewolf reached out and licked her muzzle with a long pink tongue.

When they loped back into the yard of the farmhouse and transformed Vera giggled and pointed at Lucien. His feet and legs were covered in mud. There was some splashed on his chest and in his hair, too. Lucien tipped his chin at Vera and she realized she looked about the same. Lucien beckoned and led her around the garage to where there was an outdoor shower. He turned the cold spray on and stepped under it, pulling Vera with him.

They stood close together, the cold water raising goose bumps on their skin and making Vera's nipples harden into pink points on her round breasts. She raised her hand to Lucien's wide chest and rubbed at a spot of mud there, watching it dissolve and run down his body in a stream of water.

Lucien raised his big hands to Vera's arms, rubbing up and down her cold flesh. He moved his hands around to her back, washing the mud off of her and pulling her closer to his warm body. Vera let out an involuntary gasp when she felt his erection bob against her stomach. She stepped closer, her nipples brushing the dark hairs on Lucien's chest.

She explored him with her fingers, washing the mud from his skin. Her hands brushed over his broad back and shoulders, down his thickly muscled arms and over his wide chest. Lucien tangled his fingers in her long wet hair and pulled, tipping Vera's head back. She felt his lips on the skin of her throat and her breath started coming in quick gasps.

She could feel the throbbing heat between her legs as Lucien's lips and tongue caressed the tender skin below her ear. When Lucien pulled away and let her go she made a soft sound of protest and he chuckled. "We'd better get inside," he murmured. "The sun is rising."

The pink glow on the eastern horizon confirmed his words and Vera slunk into the house after him. She felt pent up and frustrated, like a fresh kill had been snatched from her jaws before she could taste it. Lucien was smirking again.