Werewolf Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vorcla
vorcla
58 Followers

"You're not joking."

"Nope. I'm going into town to Castellini's Gun Shop and have George make up a couple of cases ASAP. After what I saw on that pretty forensic girl's laptop, I'm not taking any chances."

He got into his squad car and drove off. Morgan watched him go and shook his head.

"Everybody's going nuts," he murmured. "Fill that thing full of enough lead, he'll go down."

He slid behind the wheel of his own car and pulled out of the parking area, hoping they could find the beast and put a quick end to this bloody nightmare.

He wondered what he would tell the kids' parents, and how he could tell Pete Foster what had happened to his wife.

***** On the crest of a ridge a quarter mile away, Derek Talbot lowered his binoculars as the ranger's car pulled away. He had heard every word of the conversations in the parking lot, as if he were standing right there with them. His cock stiffened as he thought of the beautiful forensics investigator.

"So little Brianna Lang is going to hike up here all by herself this afternoon," he mused. "Maybe I can give her a little help with her investigation -- a little first hand experience!"

He stood up and stretched, and headed back down the hiking trail that led to his hotel. He was looking forward to a quick shower and some breakfast.

Then it would be time to take a little stroll through the neighborhood.

vorcla
vorcla
58 Followers