Werewolf's Mate

Story Info
Apha realises his mate is a woman.
6.3k words
4.69
78.9k
273
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

I've always adored werewolf stories but never dared to follow in the steps of the masters. This is my humble contribution to the genre. I hope you'll enjoy this short story.

A special thanks goes to AntietamPW for editing this story.

---------------------

Copyright (c) 2019 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

-----------------

Late evening at the Research facility

He arrived with two large men following right behind him. Bodyguards, Serena thought, although she wondered why he would need them. He looked so large and muscular that there shouldn't be any need for any extra muscle. Still, it wasn't her job to ask a client to explain anything.

"You wanted to have some samples taken Mr...," Serena glanced down to her papers.

"Aiden Sheringham," he said.

His voice sounded so deep that she was surprised.

"Please follow me, sir," she invited as she led him into the nearest office.

Her boss had given her clear instructions to help this man. She had no idea why. Normally she worked at another unit, researching for the next cancer treatment.

This evening she had been ordered to work extra, just to help this client. The rest of the staff had gone home hours earlier so as far as she knew, she was the only one here except for the security guard outside.

This department was something completely different. Thankfully, the bodyguards remained standing outside the office. It would feel cramped with three large men in there.

She glanced at the note she had received from her boss earlier that day.

"We need to do blood and saliva samples."

She located the equipment she needed and some test tubes.

He seemed agitated and constantly on edge as if he had trouble relaxing. His eyes were scanning the room, but at last he seemed to be content with what he saw. As he made eye contact with Serena, he smiled broadly.

"Please sit down, Mr Sheringham," she said calmly.

"Sure," he said.

He was so large that even when sitting down, the room seemed smaller than it normally would.

"And please undress your arm. I need to take the blood sample from your elbow.

"I always follow orders when a beautiful woman asks me to strip."

"I only want to see your arm. Don't get too excited," she said.

He chuckled.

She walked over to him and pointed to his mouth.

"Open up."

He leaned back in the chair and did as she requested and opened his mouth. Unfortunately, as he leaned backwards, she couldn't reach him without getting closer.

Even when she was standing, she felt small compared to him. It troubled her, but in a strange, exhilarating way. As if something primal inside of her worshipped the feeling of submitting to a more powerful being.

She tried to shake off that feeling. She was a modern and independent woman. Not some sissy that needed a man to fight her battles.

After a moment's hesitation she realised that the sooner she finished the job, the sooner she could go home. Get a grip on yourself, she commanded her mind. Act professional and get it over with.

She moved between his thighs and skimmed the tip of the sampler around in his mouth.

Standing this close to him she could feel his scent teasing her nostrils. He had a musky scent, both manly and very tempting at the same time. She glanced quickly at his clean-shaven cheeks and saw that dark stubbles were visible.

He would need to shave soon, she thought before stopping herself.

He was a young man, late twenties, early thirties, she guessed. A twinkle in his eyes made it all too clear that he was used to having women ogle every part of his tempting body.

She retreated quickly and put the sampler into a test tube and wrote a label that she attached onto it.

She tried to make herself busy with the ordinary tasks to prevent her mind from wandering into areas where it didn't belong.

"Okay, then it's blood."

She retrieved the vials and prepared the needle.

She looked at his arms. He hadn't removed any of clothing yet.

"Left or right?" she asked.

"What?"

He seemed surprised by her question as if he was thinking about something else entirely.

"Left or right arm? Which do you prefer?"

"Go for my left."

He got up and removed his jacket, before he started to roll up the sleeves of his shirt. He gave her a broad smile as if he enjoyed undressing in front of her. He towered above her, making the office seemed cramped and small. It was unsettling and she longed for him to sit down and stop blocking the light.

The words were at the brink of her tongue, but she held them back. This was a client. She had to treat him differently than she would treat a colleague. She sighed.

There was a reason why she preferred working behind the scene in the laboratory instead of meeting sinfully gorgeous strangers.

Finally, he sat down again, and she rolled her chair over to his left side and placed the tourniquet around his upper arm. She had to push his shirt slightly up to get there and he helped her to hold the fabric away.

She touched his arm briefly as she tightened the tourniquet and suddenly a sparkle seemed to transfer from his skin onto hers. It was so unexpected that her hands shook for a moment and she cursed herself.

She couldn't have shaky hands when taking blood samples. She would scare the client. She glanced into his eyes to see if he was worried.

Not a chance. He seemed to enjoy it a little too much, judging by his wolfish grin. He was probably used to having women being affected by him. She couldn't help herself and tried to get control of the situation by turning the tables in her favour.

"Do you normally faint when taking blood samples?" Serena asked in a silky sweet voice.

He snorted.

"Depends on how much you're planning to take."

"Three vials," she said as she placed them in her lap.

She pushed her legs closer together to keep the vials from rolling away from her. At the same time, she felt an unsettling reaction in her lower body.

Oh boy, not now. The man was attractive, but there was no reason why she should respond to him at all. It was unseemly. She had to finish this and send him off as quickly as possible.

At the same time, she heard him take a deep intake of breath and she could hear him moan.

What on earth was going on, she thought as she peeked into his face. She met his smouldering eyes and it seemed that he had some similar ideas that this encounter was more arousing than it should be.

Quickly she turned back to his arm and concentrated on doing her job. She tapped lightly on his skin, feeling the faint spark each time their skin connected. What was this? It had never happened before with any of the other clients that she had taken blood samples from.

What was so different with this man? Could it simply be because she found him so attractive that even her skin jumped at the feeling of touching him? She had never heard about anything like it before.

Finally, she had located a vein that seemed promising.

"Ready?"

"Go for it," he said.

His voice sounded hoarse, as if he was talking about something else than the blood samples.

She pushed the needle forward and punctured his skin, watching as his warm red blood ran down and started to fill the first vial. He held his arm still, and she loosened the tourniquet before switching to the next vial. She tried to hold the needle completely still, not wanting to cause him any pain.

Soon, all the vials were filled and she removed the needle and pressed down on the vessel with a gauze.

"Hold this," she said.

He held on to it while she retrieved a piece of tape and placed it on top the gauze, holding it in place. She rolled her chair back to her table and attached the labels before filling out the forms needed.

"And that should be it," she said, before she briefly glanced at the note from her boss.

"Not quite," he said.

His voice was filled with repressed laughter as if he knew something that she wouldn't like to know.

She couldn't quite make out her bosses handwriting. There was a lot of scribbles but they didn't make any sense at all. It wasn't that uncommon. His handwriting was always terrible, but this time it was worse than ever.

"I'm not sure what it says here," she said. "'Same' or something."

"Semen," her client said.

"Semen?" she asked wondering if her face was flushed or ashen.

No way, she thought.

"What for?" she blurted out before thinking. "We never do semen samples."

"Don't ask me," he said smugly. "Maybe the doctor likes to be thorough."

She checked the computer. His file confirmed her suspicion.

"Yes, you're right. He wrote it here as well. Fertility studies," she read aloud.

Mr Sheringham laughed heartily.

"Is that what he calls it nowadays. Well, well."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," she tried to console him.

"What? You think that the problem is on my side?"

"Who knows? That's why he wants you to take the sample, I guess."

"Not take. Deliver," he said.

She blushed.

"Yes, of course."

She hadn't even known they were doing fertility studies at all. This lab was top secret and she had never had any access to these premises before. She had only been granted access for a few hours so she wouldn't find out either, she guessed.

She located some plastic bottles and handed it to him.

"Here you go. Put the lid on when you're done."

She turned to the door.

"I'll be just down the corridor. Let me know when you leave."

"Wait," he said. "I need some help."

"Oh, of course. I can check if he has any porn magazines or videos available."

She started to open a few drawers searching for something that might make it easier for him.

He laughed.

"Not that sort of help."

"What then?"

"Come here."

"What for?"

"Stimulation."

"No. You have to manage that part on your own."

"A little suction would work wonders for my performance," he said smugly.

"That will contaminate the samples and ruin the value of taking them."

"I could always fuck you and empty my load inside of you, letting you be the vessel."

His words produced an image that was far too pleasant for her peace of mind.

"Definite contamination. Not happening."

"You want to get rid of me, don't you?"

There was no need denying it.

"Yes."

"Let's just say that if I have trouble performing, this may take days."

"Meaning?"

"I don't have time for that and neither would you, I guess, eh?"

"Days?"

He nodded.

"You do have problems."

"Theoretically, yes."

Which was probably another way of admitting that he couldn't get it up, she concluded. Oh boy. How to solve this?

***

He looked at the woman and nearly laughed when he realised what conclusion she had drawn. If she had even bothered looking into his lap she would have seen that there was nothing to worry about. Or, from her point of view, it was wise to worry.

The first meeting between a full-grown werewolf and his mate was seldom a boring event. He felt a strong urge to claim her the sooner the better, but he tried to stay in control of his beast. It would scare her if he followed his instincts and bent her over for him before he plunged his cock deep inside of her.

The precum from his cock would ease the way. Making it easier on her. But as a human female she would not be accustomed to being taken as hard as he wanted to. He had never thought that his mate would be human. That was a major surprise.

He had always thought that he would find his mate among the many female werewolves. At least in one of the packs he'd assumed he would find the mate he was seeking. But the search had been fruitless. No one was even remotely a match.

So, he had turned to their Research facility. The leading researcher, Dr Robert Philips, had suggested that they used scientific methods in order to find a match for him. He had come in once before and left his saliva and blood samples.

Based on that, Dr Philips had found two women that was a potential match and the doctor had laughingly asked whether he wanted to meet the blonde or the brunette first.

"Which is the most likely candidate?"

"The brunette."

"Okay. Arrange something. I don't want to waste time."

The following evening, he came to the lab after working hours. Meeting the woman that science told him might be a match. Finding out if science and animal instincts could come to the same conclusion. And so far they had.

When their eyes met the first time as she greeted him in the doorway, he felt something special. That feeling became stronger when she touched his arm. He had felt the immediate response from the tingling in his arm and spreading rapidly down into his groin.

He felt the animal awaken inside of him. Awakening from the slumber he slipped into as each day rolled into the next and even and every female he met was indistinguishable from the rest.

He had been bored, for a lack of a better word.

But now, both he and the animal were wide awake. Just from a slight touch to his arm and the scent of a woman's arousal teasing his nostrils. Oh yes, he had smelled her arousal as soon as it had started.

She had blushed as if she wasn't used to responding to the men she took samples from. He would soon teach her not be embarrassed over her sexuality. All werewolves had a high sex drive and he was no exception to the rule.

Except for the last few months when he had seemed to lose interest. That had worried him. Was he losing his testosterone levels? He wasn't old, only 31 so there was no reason to settle down and feel your sex drive dampened.

He had worried that he was getting sick with some virus or something, but all tests were good. And he felt as strong as he'd always did. As he'd started to have fewer sex partners, he'd even had more time to exercise, building even more muscle.

Dr Philips had laughed and said that his body was probably telling him that it was time to settle down with a mate and start producing the next generation. It was a typical doctor's answer.

Still he felt relieved that meeting up with this woman had suddenly turned all parts of his body into high alert. He was ready to claim and fuck his woman. Now, it was just a matter of making sure that she would be just as willing.

His laws allowed him to take her by force at any time. Still, his upbringing had taught him that a willing partner was far preferable to a forced one. He just had to taste her first. To make sure that she was a 100 percent match.

After that he could claim her, own her and keep her for the rest of their lives.

***

"You don't have to do much," he said.

"Please specify."

She eyed him suspiciously.

She wondered what he could mean. If he couldn't get a hardon then it would take a lot of effort to help him. And she would never give him a blowjob, no matter how good looking he was. Still, she was reminded of the fact that no one was perfect. This man seemed to have everything going for him.

Tall, dark haired and handsome. A muscular body and a voice to match the rest of him. He was some serious masturbation material and she wondered for a second if she would be able to sneak a picture of him for later enjoyment.

No, it would not be possible without creating a lot of questions and explanations that she didn't want to share. She had been single for far too long, she guessed. Considering how her wayward thoughts could just wander off into all the strange and unwelcome corners.

She had a job to do, so she should just focus on doing that and get on with it. There was no use pondering about this man and how he would feel like in her bed and inside of her. He would have no interest in joining her there so there was really no use thinking otherwise.

Besides, fantasising about a client was definitely unprofessional behaviour.

"Just touch me with your hands," he said.

"Will that be enough?" she asked.

"We'll see."

She moved her chair closer to him, glancing at the large bulge in his lap. He didn't seem to have a problem, she thought. Or maybe he was just enormous even in flaccid form.

"You need to get a larger plastic bottle," he said as he turned one of them around in his hand.

"I doubt that they need more than a small sample," she said.

"I will have difficulty aiming into something this small," he said as he winked at her.

She felt her blush become even more evident than before.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about that. I'll get another one."

She got up and opened the nearest cupboard, searching for a larger sample bottle. She was grateful for the opportunity to turn her back on him so he wouldn't see how embarrassed she was.

"Are you a virgin?" he suddenly asked behind her.

"What?" she whirled around at the unexpected question.

"There's no need to be embarrassed about something so natural."

"I'm not going to answer that," she said icily.

"Well, are you?"

"None of your business, Mr Sheringham."

"You're fiery. I like that."

"It doesn't matter what you like or not," she snorted.

"It will make me come a lot quicker."

She handed him several larger containers.

"Choose which one will suit you best," she said before she turned away from him and closed the cupboard again.

"The largest, I guess. Then I can come as many times as I like to," he smirked.

"Once is all it takes. There's no need to get too settled."

"My! You do want to get rid of me," he laughed.

"Just look at the clock, will you? I've been working since 8 am. Now its 9 pm. I'm tired and I want to go home."

"You could need some release too," he tempted.

"I'm all for quality, not quantity. Or speed."

"Come closer and I'll give you what you need."

"No, I'm not interested," she lied to him.

"You're lying. I can smell your arousal."

"No, you can't."

"Yes. You started to get aroused as soon as you touched my arm."

She just stared at him. How could he know? He was probably just bluffing.

"That's none of your business."

"Sure it is. I've caused it, now I volunteer to fix it."

"Fix it?"

"Mutual pleasure."

"Forget it! You need to just come into one of those containers and then we are done here. No need to make it more difficult than it is."

"Difficult? You're not used to a man coming on to you or flirting with you? Damn, you must be a virgin."

She just sighed.

"I...am...not...a...virgin. Now, get your head out of the sandbox and get to business."

"Sandbox? I'm not a cat."

"Whatever."

"You're insulting me."

"Does it make you hard?"

"Yes," he smiled.

"Good. Keep that thought and get to it."

He laughed heartily.

"Oh boy. You're not indulging my male ego. Tsk, tsk, nothing kills a hardon quicker than that."

"Okay. Would you like me to give you a hand?"

"Sure. If you can lower yourself to do something like that."

She sat down in the chair beside him.

"I will only use my hands. Nothing else, so don't get any silly ideas."

"Too late," he smiled. "But I'll behave."

"You'd better."

"Can I get a kiss for good behaviour?" he asked.

"Why? We haven't started yet."

"It will give me a flying start, so to speak. It will make me harden a lot faster."

"All right," she said, before she lifted herself up and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Ah, too short. That was not a kiss. That was more of a peck."

She placed her hand on his cheeks and leaned closer, holding her mouth above his. He tilted his head back and allowed her to lead the way, placing her mouth on top of his as she took command. He allowed her to take the lead for a few seconds, using her mouth to tempt him.

Then suddenly he seemed to awaken. He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her hard. A strong hunger awoke inside of her and she heard him groan as he used his tongue to urge her to open for him.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12