Werewolf's Threesome

Story Info
Molly is proud of her werewolf husband and shares him.
5.2k words
4.43
67.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

NOTE: This is a sequel to the story "Love with a Werewolf." It is about sex between a woman and a werewolf, whose human wife is watching and even encouraging and helping them. If anybody thinks they might find this offensive, they should probably stop reading.

*

Every full moon, since they first got together, Richard and Molly have been reveling in the greatest sex imaginable. He is a werewolf and, when he changes from human to his lupine form, he has all the proper body parts to give her the best times she ever had in bed. In between full moons, their sex lives are fairly mundane.

One Saturday morning, after a night of incredible sex with her husband in his wolf form, Molly met her best and oldest friend, Rhonda, for breakfast. This was a normal thing; they get together like that at least once a month. The two companions that morning had been roommates and confederates in some wild escapades while in college, and the women have remained bosom buddies ever since, with her friend serving as the Maid of Honor at Molly's wedding. The favor has never been reciprocated, because Rhonda has never wed, but the two women share all their secrets and all the gossip they have about their former class mates and other mutual acquaintances.

"You certainly look happy this morning," Rhonda remarked to her friend when they took their seats at the table. "Have you been getting it good from your husband?"

She certainly had, especially the night before which, fabulous though it had been, wasn't even one of the best ever with Richard in his wolf form. Molly was a bit flustered at the question, because she had never talked about the sex life she had with her husband, except in a general way. It wasn't a matter of being all that secretive; it was more that she thought the stories about her and Richard would not have been believed.

Rhonda knew her old friend better than anybody else, and realized she had found out something. "C'mon, Mol, tell me about it. We don't keep secrets from each other. Remember how I told you how much George Boxlicker loved eating pussy, and how good he was at it, and how I fixed you up with him?"

Molly remembered quite well; the tremendous orgasms she had gotten from George's tongue during her senior college year would never be forgotten. Even so, adventures like those were before she got married, and were no more than the female equivalent of booty calls. Making love with her own husband was another matter, not to mention letting somebody else know about Richard's lycanthropy.

"Richard and I made love last night," was as much as she would admit, at least at first.

"Well, sure. I can see that. C'mon, tell me about it. Did you cum? How many times? Did he eat your pussy? Tell me about it, girlfriend."

"He did eat my pussy, and I did cum. Eight times."

That was completely true. The first two screaming, fist-pounding orgasms had been from Richard's long, almost prehensile tongue squirming all the way into her pussy and flicking around against her many hot spots. Molly had cum twice more while he had his paws pulling back on her hips, and was driving his big cock in and out of her. He climaxed too, and her third orgasm that time was with her pussy engorged with his steaming wolf cum and her ramming her clit back against the big knot that plugged her love hole and kept his juices from running out.

After a few minutes of rest and the application of Molly's mouth to Richard's cock, they had done it again, with her cumming three more times. There had actually been fewer climaxes the previous night than during most full moons. Usually the deliriously happy couple fucks three times during Richard's time of being a wolf, besides his eating his wife's pussy to at least two orgasms.

"Eight times! Really!"

Rhonda was quite impressed, even awed, and actually had a difficult time giving credence to her friend. They had always told each other the truth about such matters, and she knew Molly had almost always climaxed several times during their wild sex parties, but eight times in one night of sex, especially with her husband, seemed like too much to believe.

I can hardly believe that. What position do you use?"

"Last night we used doggy style." Molly didn't say it, but that was because it was the only way Richard could actually make full penetration of her while in his wolf form. When he was a man, they preferred a face to face position.

"Really? That seems strange. As I recall, you always thought that was way too impersonal. You always liked to be face to face, with either the man or you on top." The more Rhonda thought about it, the stranger it seemed, especially when it was her friend making love with her husband. "Is there anything about Richard I don't know?"

Molly was unsure how to answer that question. There definitely was something about her husband that was unique, at least in her experience. She didn't know what to say about it, because it was so far out of the ordinary. At the same time, there had always been a low key competition between the two chums in college over who could bed the most men and cum the most and suck off the most BMOC's. Abruptly, Molly decided Richard was somebody Rhonda could never top or even come close to matching, and that she would tell her everything.

"Yes, there is something you don't know, and nobody knows," she answered the question. "My husband is a werewolf. Every time there's a full moon, Richard turns into a wolf, and we have the most and hottest and best sex anyone could ever imagine."

"A...a werewolf?"

"Yes. I know you've heard about them. Well, Richard is one."

"But? Aren't they ferocious monsters who eat people?"

"Well, this one sure likes to eat me." Molly grinned at the double entendre.

Rhonda smiled also. "I mean, from what I've always read about werewolves, they tear people apart and devour them. If they actually exist, that is."

"Well, this one exists, and I suppose other male members of his family are werewolves too. You know, Richard is the sweetest and the nicest person I've ever met, and that doesn't change just because he turns into a wolf."

Molly looked quickly around the restaurant to see if anybody might be listening to their conversation. The room was almost empty, and no other patron was close enough to overhear them. In plain language, she described the physical attributes of her husband, while Rhonda listened, becoming more interested as the discussion continued.

"And, the best part," Molly concluded, "is that he's only a wolf for a few hours out of a month. He gets really horny, and we go at it like I'm his bitch in heat which I am, I guess. That's why I'm a bit sleepy this morning, besides being all blissed out. I was up late last night, cumming and cumming and cumming again."

Rhonda listened in awe to the description of her friend's husband's virility and the talents of his tongue and cock. Her awe changed to envy, and then to a desire to share this paragon. "You've got to let me join you," she said.

The idea of her friend's husband being a werewolf was so far out of the ordinary that Rhonda was still not sure whether or not to believe it. Even if it was not true, though, there was certainly something happening with Molly. The look on her face meant that she had gotten some great sex the night before and, from a mythical beast or not, Rhonda wanted in on the action.

Molly was a bit taken aback about that. She didn't answer for a few seconds, and Rhonda pressed her case.

"C'mon, Mol. You know how we used to share men all the time in college."

She was right about that, and some of Molly's best memories were sharing a king-sized bed in a motel with her friend and several men, and freely changing partners with each other. However, there was a difference. Those had been casual sex partners, no more than fuck buddies, with little or no emotional attachment. Rhonda was talking about doing the same thing with Molly's beloved husband. At the same time, she would certainly take a great degree of pleasure in one-upping Rhonda so thoroughly, besides wanting to share the great thing she had with her best and oldest friend.

"Well, I don't know, this being my husband and all."

"It'll be like old times again, don't you see. And, it he's as horny as you say, Richard will have an even better time with both of us than he does with you."

That was true too and, the more Molly thought about the idea, the more she liked it. "I'll talk to Richard, and see what he thinks of the idea," was as much as she was willing to concede. She was fairly sure that her husband would be in favor of the idea too, since sex with two sexy and uninhibited women, such as Rhonda and herself, was a thing most men would love to indulge in.

She was right. Richard was a loving and faithful husband, and he would never stray, but he is, except for the lycanthropy, a normal man, and Molly was right about his being eager to slake his lupine horniness with two women. He knows Rhonda quite well, from his and Molly's wedding and from frequent socializing since then. Like Molly, her friend is rather short and plump in a very sexy and womanly way. Both of them have big breasts and bodies that seem to be designed for sex. Molly has creamy white skin and long, light brown hair while Rhonda is an African-American with short black hair and chocolate colored skin but, except for those strictly physical differences, they were very much alike, especially in sexual matters.

The date of the next full moon was easily determined by a look at a calendar, and they both agreed that would be the night they got together. An invitation the couple happily extended to Rhonda was eagerly accepted, and all three people cryptically wrote the information on their appointment calendars. When that evening arrived, Molly drove to her friend's apartment and returned home with her. They entered the house and began making necessary preparations in their bedroom.

The queen-sized bed was pushed against the wall, and the mattress was placed on the floor in the open space created. Rather than use the bed, they preferred the lower elevation, because there was always the possibility they would fall off during their wild gyrations, and the resulting injuries would be a problem to explain to the paramedics. The mattress was covered with a plastic protector and a fitted sheet, and several pillows and four oven mitts lay on top.

Rhonda and Richard moved the dresser in front of the door and, while Molly knelt on the mattress and gave directions, they tilted the mirror so they would be able to watch themselves the way she and Richard always like to do. With those preparations complete, all three of them removed every stitch of clothing and sat on the mattress to await the transformation.

"It's happening," Richard announced a few minutes later.

Rhonda watched in amazement as the man's hands became long, hairy lupine feet, and a thick coat of coarse black and white and gray fur spread itself all over his body. Richard's rather pudgy face elongated into a snout and, a few minutes after the beginning of the transformation, a large, young wolf stood before them. Molly tied the oven mitts onto all four of his paws, explaining they were to protect their tender skins from his claws. He would not hurt either of them deliberately, but his movements sometimes grew quite frantic when he was close to climaxing. When Richard was ready for action, he moved close to their guest, sniffed at her pussy, and raised his head to look into her eyes with an inquiring look on his face.

"Just relax and lie on your back," Molly directed her friend. "He likes to start with your nipples."

Rhonda did as her friend suggested, and was immediately glad she had. The werewolf moved in closer and started stroking her lush breasts with his long, tongue. The wet, pink giver of pleasure was not abrasive but, like all canines, Richard in his wolf form has a myriad of tiny fleshy knobs on his tongue, giving it a roughened texture. When those knobs caressed Rhonda's nipples, they were like thousands of miniature fingers gently massaging two of the most sensitive parts of her body. After a few minutes of switching back and forth between the erect nubbins, her upper body was squirming on the bed and she was cooing from the intense pleasure.

It quickly got even better. Richard's sharp teeth and pointed snout make it imprudent for him to take a breast into his mouth and suck on it, but he was perfectly able to lick his way down Rhonda's sexy body. When he reached the source of the juices whose aroma had been so alluring, the wolf pressed his nose against her clit while his tongue mopped all the nectar from her legs and crotch. In his human form, Richard enjoys the flavor and aroma of fresh pussy juices but, with his much keener lupine senses, they were hundreds of times more delectable.

Spread your pussy lips for him," Molly advised her friend.

Rhonda took those directions and, seconds later, was elated at what started happening. Richard pressed the narrow tip of his tongue against the small opening she was creating for him and thrust forward. The thick, muscular organ slowly forced a penetration and burrowed into Rhonda's most private place, sending immense waves of incredible joy crashing through her body.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in bliss, as Richard's tongue caressed all the most sensitive spots inside her pussy while his nose massaged her clit.

Rhonda's pussy has experienced a multitude of tongues and cocks and dildos and vibrators and fingers, but none of them has ever given her as much of a thrill as Richard's tongue was doing. It was as long as any of the other things, and much more supple, and moved around, the tiny knobs caressing sensitive places she didn't even know she had. Sometimes Richard drew his tongue from her, so he could feast on the fresh juices she was producing, but he always thrust it back in after finishing his repast.

After a few minutes of this treatment, unique in her experience, Rhonda's body was thrashing about on the mattress. Molly grinned at the antics of her friend, and assumed she was the winner of whatever competition for far out sexual adventures they might have been having. Rhonda wasn't thinking of that just then; she was concentrating too much on the tremendous orgasm she could feel approaching, much like a volcano preparing to erupt.

"Oh! OH!" she cried when it exploded. She grabbed Richard's head and her body started rolling from side to side while her legs waved in the air.

Richard was glad Rhonda was holding his head, because it kept his nose and mouth where they belonged, pressed tightly against her delightful pussy and his tongue inside where the juices were at their freshest. He knew when she climaxed, because all her muscles clenched, before she sagged happily back against the mattress. After her orgasm, he pulled his tongue out and used it to sluice all her fresh nectar into his mouth, followed by thrusting it back in and applying the same motion that had been so much fun for them both when they started.

Before Rhonda joined them that night, Richard and Molly had discussed what they would do, and had decided he would eat her pussy until she climaxed at least twice, followed by fucking her to as many orgasms as she reached before his climax. After that, he would do the same for his wife, and then it would be their visitor's turn again, and then Molly's. As a human, he couldn't even hope to accomplish so much but, as a wolf, he was young and virile, and the only limitations were that he would retain his lupine form as long as the full moon remained in the sky, but no longer than that.

While lying on her back and thinking of what a tremendous sexual experience she had just had, and what a fantastic orgasm, Rhonda realized Richard's tongue was burrowing its way into her pussy again. The long, agile organ was once again caressing all her hot spots and his nose was massaging her clit, the hottest of all. She could already feel her pleasure level mounting, and knew it would result in another orgasm, maybe as monumental as the first.

"Ooooo, Richard, that was fabulous!" she murmured. "And it still is! Keep your tongue where it is, you're gonna make me cum again."

He needed no urging, and pressed forward, squeezing his tongue as deeply as he could into the wet pink hole that was being offered to him. The juices were just as delicious as they had been before, and the fragrance just as pleasing to his nostrils. Eagerly, he twisted and squirmed his tongue in the tight place that was so delightful to all his lupine senses, including that of hearing, because he really liked hearing the sounds of pleasure Rhonda was making.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, while her arms flailed the mattress and her body thrashed about. "Oh, my god, that's good."

It was good for Richard too, because he loved the aroma and flavor of Rhonda's pussy, and he loved giving pleasure to a sexy woman such as his wife's friend. He continued twitching his head around, rubbing her swollen clit with his nose while his tongue reached places not even the biggest cocks or dildos ever had. He continued giving immense pleasure to himself and the sexy woman until she started cumming again.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out as the second eruption began. Once again, her hands clutched the head that was giving her such exquisite pleasure, and her body tossed and bucked around on the mattress. When her orgasm overwhelmed her, Rhonda's whole body spasmed, and she emitted a cry of ecstasy before sagging back onto the bed.

The werewolf enjoyed another feast of her fresh juices before moving slightly back from Rhonda. Richard had immensely enjoyed everything about eating her pussy, and expected to do it a couple more times, but his own needs were paramount just then. After waiting a month since the previous full moon, he was horny and wanted very badly to fuck the pussy that had already been such a thrill to him. The flavor and the aroma had made him even more needful that she was.

Molly was aware of her husband's needs and his horniness. "When you catch your breath," she said to her friend, "get up on all fours. You're about to get the best fucking of your life."

Until seeing Richard's transformation, Rhonda still had some doubts about what her friend had told her about Richard, but they were totally gone. While Molly checked the oven mitts on her husband's paws, she sat up and gazed at his cock. It was big and pink, had completely cleared its furry sheath, and was one of the longest she had ever seen. It was not as thick as some of the human cocks that had been in her pussy, but the big swelling at the base looked like nothing she had ever seen. Smiling in anticipation of that big lump against her clit, she eagerly got to her hands and knees, pulled some pillows under her torso, and got ready for another new and incredible sexual experience.

She didn't have to wait long. Less than a minute after getting into position, Rhonda felt the mitt-covered front paws on her hips and, seconds later, the hard tip of a canine cock seeking entry to her pussy. She couldn't see what has happening, but Molly was holding Richard's cock to guide it to the wet hole that lusted for it. Once the tip made the initial penetration, he needed no help, and the horny werewolf gave a strong thrust, wedging the next five inches into the pussy that awaited it.

"Oh!" Rhonda blurted, surprised at suddenly having so much hard cock inside her, but her surprise immediately gave way to delight. "Give it to me!" she urged the wielder of that cock.

Richard said nothing; he simply moving his front paws farther up on the dark-skinned woman kneeling under him, driving his cock more deeply into her. He had always admired the sexiness of his wife's friend, and was happy to have the opportunity to do more than just look at her. The knot at the base of his cock had reached the entrance to her pussy, and he instinctively wanted to wedge its thickness into her. For better leverage, his hind legs curled around the lady's thighs, and he pulled back with them and with his front paws on her shoulders while trying to drive his cock in even more deeply.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12