Werewolves and Indians Ch. 06

Story Info
More truths revealed and the company cookout.
8.8k words
4.67
18.4k
20

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Welcome back,

In this chapter, we find out how deep Lionel's insanity runs. I hope you enjoy it and stick with me. I want to say thank you for taking time to read my stories. I hope you truly enjoy them.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Lionel was furious. That damn wolf has contacted the pack. I bet Marcus is helping him. Those kind always stick together. I never liked Marcus, and I will get rid of him. Uncle Frank warned me about him. And now a second one shows up. Well, both will die at my hands. he fumed.

Donning his ceremonial rode and ancient talisman, Lionel traveled to the Saqueya desert. Here he'd perform the rituals that would start his journey to becoming all powerful.

Oof, oof, um ba de ya! Oof, oof, um ba de ya! Oof, oof, um ba de ya! Lionel chanted as he entered into a fugue state. The spirit plane was amazingly beautiful. An array of colors of gold, green, dark blue hues, purples, and pinks. The vast area stretched for miles, green rolling hills and deep green valleys. Lionel stood in the center of the forest surrounded by human and were alike all powerful, all knowing. He saw it all. Everything, absolute power and the world bowed at his feet. In his trance he spoke directly to the spirit world. Then he waited as the oracle appeared a giant glowing ball of light. All the Shaman's of old congregated and counseled with him. This time was different. Now they feared him and his quest.

"T'chukemia," this was his true name amongst his people. "We beseech you to stop this madness. Your plan will fail and destroy our people, our nation." A disembodied voice pleaded.

Lionel scoffed, facing the oracle, he spoke, "I have planned for this time. I have prepared. Since I was a whelp and was told of her and the power she possesses, my desire has been to conquer her. For years I've watched those filthy creatures live amongst us. Some living better than most of our people ever dreamed. How is that fair? How can that be right? That ends now. We, the Hualapai, rule this land. I will restore our ways to the days of old."

Lionel recalled the stories his uncle told him in his more lucid moments. He told a story of a proud people that ruled the land and beast alike. The Weres served them as did the blacks. As time passed, members of the tribes weakened. The Weres gained power with the promise of a Were princess being born. She would love the land and her people. Her love for her people would be her weakness. If he mated her, he too would become Were. As a shaman and now Were prince, he'd be all powerful. With her power that he'd inherit, he could destroy everything or allow things to simply exist. He could restore his people, and he would. Only they had to bow to him.

"T'chukemia, if you do this, we will go. You will never enter into our fields of peace. Your soul, your spirit will be destroyed. We will no longer shield you." The spirits declared. Their declaration incensed Lionel. He would definitely exact revenge now. The spirits tried to control him, then he'd destroy them as well.

"Silence, I am the last of my kind. It is my duty to restore our people. I will do so with or without you. So Old Ones, ban with me, or face eternal damnation." He declared angrily. Lionel stood and faced the oracle burning before him. This was the third time he'd faced the old ones, and he had now grown weary of dealing with them. In the past, he was awed by them. The last visit he learned that he could exert control over them and things changed. Now, the spirits seemed to fear him.

"You know this is not so. Give up this quest. Find a woman to love and marry her. You can share your gift with your children." The spirits explained. For a second, Lionel paused. Then he recalled his childhood. He was miserable. He would never bring a child into this cruel world. He rejected their plea.

Frank, his uncle that reared him spoke. He knew they wouldn't faze his nephew. "Nephew, I have trained you for this moment, this time. You, T'chukemia, have the power to right this heinous wrong done to our people. Ignore them T'chukemia. Listen to me and only me. I raised you from a small boy into the great man you have become. You deserve this. You, the last Shaman, should be their God." Frank spoke to his nephew, filling his mind with visions of grandeur. He knew the others disapproved, but the dye had been cast. The events had to play out as planned. There was no way to stop this course of action. He knew Lionel would probably fail and he didn't care. This was their last shot at greatness, and he would let no one dissuade his nephew.

The spirits argued, chastising his uncle. Then the oracle faded. Lionel awoke. He felt even angrier. He knew the Shaman's of old were cowards. That's why they never ascended any higher. He absorbed their energy. He felt all powerful. He thought of Kerri and felt sick. She was beneath him, but he needed her to achieve greatness. Soon, Little Bitch. You will know your place. They can't keep you from me,

*****

Kerri shuddered. She felt a ominous chill, the air frigid in her bedroom. She started to call for father, but her wolf rose. We stand and fight together. We will protect those we love. Kerri started to pace. She felt trapped. She wanted to go out, but father made her promise to never go anywhere alone. It was two in the morning and everyone was asleep. Across the den, Ja'Mal was alerted. His mate was afraid, and he needed to go to her. He rose and headed to her home. As soon as he was outside, he shifted. Within a few minutes, he was outside her window. He yelped. Kerri heard him and looked outside. Her fear subsided, he was here. Grabbing her robe and her father's robe, she rushed downstairs to see him.

As soon as Kerri came outside, Ja'Mal shifted back and stood before her . She was impressed. He was everything she dreamed of. Kerri's breath caught. It took a moment to give him the robe, but she admired his magnificent frame. Her eyes traveled to the center of him and she was impressed with his girth. Her mate was blessed, even flaccid, his member was long and thick. She stared and he thickened. She is pleased with us. Our mate approves. his wolf bragged.

"Um, here." Kerri started hurriedly handing him her father's robe. Ja'Mal laughed and took the robe. He put it on, tying it at his waist to cover his body. However, he could still smell her, feel the heat his body ignited. She wanted him. "Kerri, are you ok?" he asked.

"I just had a weird feeling, that's all. I'm fine. Especially now that you're here," she added demurely.

The two sat on a swing that was hanging on the porch. Ja'Mal placed his arm around her shoulder. She placed her head on his shoulder. His thick hair brushed against chin, and she inhaled his scent. Deep forest and pine, her mate had the most glorious of smells. Then she remembered her heritage. She wanted to talk about it all day, but was too afraid. She had to tell him now.

"Ja'Mal, I must tell you something. Please listen. I will understand if you don't want to deal with this." She inhaled. "I am wapjanli, Wereprincess.

Ja'Mal was interested. "What does that mean?" he asked. He had never heard of such a thing. Kerri moved from him, and then she shared the story her father shared with her. Ja'Mal was stunned. He understood now. Lionel wanted her because of what she was. It had nothing to do with love. Kerri kept talking.

She faced her mate, and was about to say the words to free him to find someone else. Ja'Mal sensed it. Before she could utter a sound, he pulled her into his arms, cupped her chin, and kissed her. Kerri melted. Her body yearned for him, but now was not the right time. Jamal wanted her and there was no way to hide his desire, but he would not rush her. They spent the entire day together and he was amazed at the beauty and compassion she possessed. As much as his body screamed for him to take her, he knew the timing was off. Kerri lead him to the small bench on their porch. Ja'Mal sat, and she sat beside him.

"Ja'Mal, I hate this; I hate being afraid. He is nothing, no one. He does not have the right to make me feel this way. Everyone is terrified, especially Daddy. I've never seen him so scared. I wish I could confront Lionel and end this, but that would be foolish. He can force me Ja'Mal, and I would be useless to stop him then."

She exhaled, "I will stop him. I have to do it. I'm the one he wants right? Why? I'm nothing. I'm just a small town girl. The other part of me, the wapjanli, is powerful Ja'Mal. She doesn't fear him. She knows how to handle him. He wants her."

Ja'Mal spoke. "Kerri... I am here. I know I'm not much, but-"

Kerri placed her fingers on his lips. "Baby, you are so much more than what you think. Together, we can overcome this evil."

Ja'Mal pulled her into his lap and held her close. He inhaled her scent, and was overcome with the fragrance of gardenias. His mate was everything he ever hoped for. Ja'Mal smiled to himself as he realized that it no longer mattered to him that she was fair and he was dark. What mattered was that they were together.

Kerri wrapped her arms around Ja'Mal. She held him tightly. Soon, they both forgot about Lionel, their families, and were completely lost in each other. Ja'Mal listened as Kerri told him about growing up on the ranch. She remembered her father hiring housekeepers, and they found a gem in a woman named Lydia Smalls. She was a widower from the tribe. She hated living on her own and didn't mind moving in with them and looking after a young Kerri. It was through her that Kerri met the tribe and her friendship with the Hualapai people grew. She met Isla, and begged her father to let her go to school with her. He did and she flourished. Kerri continued living in town and working and one day she met Isla. Isla was a great friend, and so smart. She struggled in school, but Kerri tutored her and now she was going to college in the city. Kerri was so happy and proud of her. She'd miss her, but if anyone deserved this it was Isla. Isla's brother Oman was a good friend as well. Ja'Mal growled. He didn't like the idea of his mate befriending another male. Kerri laughed and smacked him playfully. Then she turned serious.

"You know what; I have told you all about me. Tell me about you. I know you are from Tennessee, but that's it. Tell me about you family. I've met your Mom and I know from her that your Dad was killed in a challenge. Do you know any other members of your family? Why did you leave Tennessee?" Kerri asked curious. Ja'Mal froze. He never told anyone except Marcus about his old pack. What would she think of him? Kerri sensed his apprehension. She kissed him, and her kiss calmed him. "Ja'Mal, you are mine. There is nothing that you can tell me that will make me turn away from you." She promised.

He believed her. This small, beautiful girl who had so much to deal with, vowed to stand by his side. "I'm not that important. I'll tell you about my past one day. But for now, tell me why you were so frightened? I felt it." he asked. Kerri shuddered.

"I don't know really. I just got cold and it scared me. She woke me and told me to be alert." Kerri exhaled. "It's Lionel. Something changed tonight." She stood and walked to the edge of the porch. Then she faced him and smiled. "You felt me. Really, that's amazing. We have not even mated, yet we are connected."

Ja'Mal moved to stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. "I will die to protect you Kerri. I will not let him harm you." He vowed.

They heard a toilet flush and knew Larry was up. Ja'Mal started to move away from Kerri, but she wouldn't let him. Within seconds, the light popped on. Larry joined the young couple on the porch. He scented the air, and was a relieved to know they had not coupled yet. It would happen of that he was certain, but he wanted to talk with Ja'Mal before it happened.

He observed the young couple and smiled. This was right. This was good. He would move heaven and hell to make sure this young couple had a chance.

He smiled. His baby was safe at home and from the look of things, she'd be mated and giving him a grand pup soon. "Morning, Ja'Mal kind of early for a visit, isn't it son?"

Ja'Mal blushed. He knew Larry Hardfoote was well aware of what how long he'd been at their home. "Good morning sir and yes it is. I was at home when I got a weird feeling and needed to see Kerri." He explained. Kerri froze, and he knew she didn't want to alert her father. "I just found her and I had to see her." He looked at Kerri and smiled. " I know I should have come over a little later, and I do apologize for waking you." He explained. Larry nodded. "That's OK, I was young once. Kerri, finish visiting and then come back inside love."

"Ja'Mal, I'm going to my ranch tomorrow. Why don't you stop by when you get off? We can talk," he added jovially. Jamal was about to make excuses when Larry added, "Oh, it's not optional son. Not optional at all."

He laughed at the looked of sheer terror that crossed the young man's face, but soon he went inside leaving that happy couple alone.

"Daddy likes you," Kerri whispered. "It wouldn't matter if he didn't because you're mine."

Ja'Mal held her a little longer until the sun peaked over the horizon. He had to go get ready for work. He missed the day before, so he knew he was behind. "Baby, I have to go. I'll see you at breakfast, alright." He whispered, kissing her once more. He removed Larry's robe, and ran into the yard, shifting into his wolf to race back to Marcus's home.

As he entered, Jacob was already up. "I know what you've been doing?" he teased, as Ja'Mal headed to his bedroom to shower. Marcus joined Jacob and the two talked as they waited for their young charge.

"None of your business, Jacob." Ja'Mal retorted. "Get a life." He added as he headed for his bedroom. Jacob laughed. Soon Marcus walked in looking the worse for wear.

"So you are really getting into this Daddy role, huh?" Jacob teased. "I can't wait to see Keamon. I owe him some cash. We had a bet. Man you cost me twenty bucks."

Marcus laughed. "Not a Dad, a friend. And what about you, you're as bad as I am. Look at you waiting up for him to come back, shadowing him while he's working, if I'm playing Dad then you must be the favorite uncle then."

Jacob nodded. "He's a great guy. He'll be a fantastic Alpha. We need a strong leader. The sooner we take care of this threat, the sooner he takes his place. Besides, I'm tired of doing all of this work. It's time someone else had to lead for once. I need to find a woman. You guys have your women already." He added watching Marcus carefully. Marcus looked away. He didn't want to discuss his feelings for Patricia yet. He didn't quite understand them himself. Jacob decided to lay off, so he changed tactics. "When will you tell him?" Jacob asked.

"I should have said something yesterday, but he was with Kerri. They were so cute together. I didn't want to ruin it for him. I'll tell him this weekend." He explained. Soon Ja'Mal joined them and they went to breakfast.

Betty and Logan were already at the dining hall when the group arrived. Kerri and Larry walked in. Ja'Mal moved to her side immediately. No one said a word, but everyone knew. These two would mate soon. Marcus chuckled, as did Jacob.

The omegas and thetas were serving when Marcus realized that he had not seen Patricia since earlier. He excused himself and found her in the kitchen, pulling out the meats for lunch. He didn't disturb her, so he just watched. She was an incredibly alluring woman. Patricia Ross fascinated the dark man that watched her. She was so alluring. He loved everything about her. She always wore her hair up, in some sort of twist. Marcus longed to free her tresses and run his fingers through her thick dark main. Her sun-kissed skin gave a healthy glow as she worked tirelessly to care for all of the pack members. He smiled; Patricia wasn't thin. She had curves. Marcus liked curves. She never flaunted herself, being so demure and proper, but he suspected that beneath her plain clothes she hid the body of a Goddess. He'd love to see what secrets she hid, but she didn't seem interested. He wished he was the kind of man she'd want.

Soon, the object of his musings looked at him and smiled. His heart fluttered. He nodded to her and returned to the dining room, Logan joined him. Betty was talking with Ja'Mal and Kerri, and he decided to find out what was happening. "Look, I want to know what is going on? Do you need me to take off? I have some vacation time and I'll take it. How serious is this threat to Ja'Mal? I won't allow him to be harmed again." Logan was so serious that Marcus was taken aback. He had never seen his cousin so infuriated.

"Logan, no one will hurt either of them. They are family, besides, we must defend him. Now don't take a day because we need eyes out there. Lionel often comes to the factory right. I need you to watch him. Besides, if you take off, that leaves Betty vulnerable. I wouldn't put it past him to target someone close to Ja'Mal. He wants Kerri and Ja'Mal is a threat. Can you cover us on that end?" Marcus asked. "I know I'm asking a lot."

Logan smiled, "No problem, I'll watch out for him. She is my life Marcus; they have gone through enough."

"I know Logan. Lionel's obsession with Kerri is unreal. Ja'Mal will defend her, and we must defend him. In case you haven't realized it, Ja'Mal is our new Alpha." Marcus stated. Logan was not surprised. "I need to tell him."

"Tell him today. You can talk to him tonight, right?" Logan queried.

"Yes, I learned a lot about where he and Betty came from. I know she has talked to you, right?" he asked. Logan was pensive. They talked last night, as he held her close. Her old pack hurt her, and he wanted to destroy them. As he listened, he realized it was what they did to her son that hurt her the most. He held her all night and promised her no one would hurt them again. They were home now. Logan nodded, "We talked a little last night. She didn't tell me everything, but they hurt them Marcus. If I could..."

"Does she know he's an Alpha?" Marcus asked. Logan laughed, "Yes, she does. That's why she's so happy that he has met you."

"Logan, we need to go." Betty called. They had to report to work. Logan told Marcus they could talk more later and he and Betty left.

Soon everyone was gone. Marcus slipped into the kitchen to see Patricia. She was preparing a roast for lunch. He didn't want to disturb her, so he just smiled and went to work. He needed a game plan, because no one would hurt anyone in his family. It was time to end this threat against his people.

*****

Larry left the den and reported to his ranch. He'd only been away a day, and some of the pack members took care of the place for him in his absence. Larry decided to check his few crops, when he noticed a black Lincoln driving up his dirt road. He knew who it was immediately. Marcus, Lionel's here. he sent.

The driver pulled up and crawled out of the vehicle. Larry approached him. "Lionel, how are you son? What can I do for you today?" Larry asked. Here he was alone with this man. As he greeted him, Marcus replied that some wolfs were already there.

Lionel wanted to grab the older man. Kerri would play right into his hands of he took her father. But he knew the wolves were around and they'd attack. No he needed a clear plan, something fool proof. "I noticed you been away and was worried. I have not seen your lovely daughter around is everything right?" he asked smiling.

Larry nodded, never once letting down his guard. "She's fine. Visiting with friends." he explained.

Lionel knew he was not being completely truthful. He was tired of this ridiculous game. When he took her power he'd kill her weak ass father first and make her watch. The dark were would go second. Then he'd rid the world of her last.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers