Werewolves and Indians Ch. 07

Story Info
Things take a turn and trouble rises.
9.3k words
4.76
15.8k
22

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Welcome back,

In this chapter, Marcus and Ja'Mal step up to the plate. Lionel crosses a line. I want to say thank you for taking time to read my stories. I hope you enjoy them.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Marcus stood before his mate, barely breathing. She was so tense. He knew the slightest provocation would push her over the edge. He had to make this thing between them better. She thought he'd been with another woman, but honestly the only woman he wanted was her. Now, he'd admit he had a few bed partners over the years, but that was out of sheer frustration. Usually after a long celibate stretch and could no longer contain the needs of is beast. He had not been with any one in over a year, and now the only one he would be with was her.

Marcus stood before her. So close, he could feel heat emanating from is boy to hers. Patricia looked into his dark eyes. The need she saw mirrored her own desires. She wanted this man. If she were honest, she'd admit that he was all he wanted. She opened her mouth to speak, but he silenced her with his finger. "Shhhhhh, don't say anything. Just feel. I'm here Tricia and I'm not leaving.

His heart beat furiously. He held his breath. If she demanded that he leave, then he would go. But he prayed that she'd let him stay.

Patricia wanted to send him away, but her wolf refused to let her. They'd waited decades for this male and she was done. Patricia whispered so softly, that Marcus almost didn't hear. "Sit, we need to talk."

He smiled and moved to her small sofa. Patricia realized that he was nearly naked, but beneath her thin robe she was naked. As Marcus sat, he took a moment to admire her beauty. Her thin covering did very little to hide her deliciousness from his eyes.

Just as he suspected, his woman was curvaceous, magnificent, and simply beautiful. Patricia saw how he stared at her and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her thin robe did little to hide her secrets. "Um, let me..."

"Baby, no you are perfect. Don't hide from me. Let's just talk, OK. Nothing will happen. I won't try anything. I just want to talk." He assured her.

Patricia was nervous, but she agreed. Besides wolves were often nude, so her state if undress was not really that big of an issue. As she sat, she noticed that Marcus pulled one of her throw pillows onto his lap. He wanted her, and her wolf preened. Her body flamed with need. All she had to do was untie the chemise, and she'd be ready for him. Would he respond? Would he rescind his promise of nothing happening and take care of her more base needs.

Marcus saw desire flare in her eyes and he was hard as steel. He wanted her so badly that he hurt. He knew she would not resist. They both wanted, no needed to be together. He closed his eyes, and Patricia left the room for a moment. He opened them and waited for her to return. She did and she had changed into a robe that was less reveling. It didn't matter. He scented her. He could still smell her and he knew she wanted him.

"Patricia," he whispered reaching for her.

"Don't, " she hissed. "Tell me about the female and why you reeked of her.?" She demanded.

"Baby, nothing happened with her. She was just a girl at the outing that would not let go of me. Well not until she set her sights on Jacob." He explained. Then he told her of the conversation that lead to Tasha latching on to him.

"What did she mean by that? What is a white-washed brother?" Patricia asked, felling insulted but not sure why?

"It's not important." Marcus explained.

"No, tell me. What did she mean?" Patricia demanded.

"Marcus took a deep breath. "Patricia, I'm a dark Were. My human is a black man. When people see me, some see only color. Tasha was perturbed because Kerri was obviously with Jamal and since Betty started dating Logan, she decided to take a jibe. She had no problem with Betty dating a white man, but a black man with a white woman was an issue for her. I stepped in to keep the situation from escalating, and she latched on to me. She wore lots of cologne and it rubbed off. I didn't mean to offend you and would never disrespect you in that way."

Patricia was silent. She saw everything he went through. But to learn that the people in the community were the same was caused her some concern.

"Pat, I asked you once if you would be interested in me. I think I know the answer. I can't promise you it will be easy. But I can promise you this I will love you and fight for you until I breathe no more. You Patricia Ross, are mine, my mate, and my life." He inhaled. "I have always loved you even when I was too afraid to say anything. You need time. I won't rush you. If you can accept me, I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy. But if being with me will be too much, I will step aside and let you find someone better."

His words infuriated Patricia. "How dare you?" she growled, anger rolling off of her in waves. "You think I'm some weak minded woman that can't face challenges. You want me to find another man. Why in the hell would I want another man when the only man I've ever wanted is sitting right here. Marcus Kingsley, you have got some nerve. How dare you try to..." she was silenced as Marcus moved forward, covered her lips with his in a scorching kiss. In that one kiss he needed to let her know that she was his, and he could never let her go.

Marcus nipped her lips and she melted into his embrace. He needed more. He needed to be with his woman, his mate. "Baby, I need." He whimpered.

"Me too," Patricia replied as she grabbed the thin undershirt he wore and ripped it from his body. Within seconds, he'd removed the robe she put on and she was naked before him. Lifting her, he carried her into the bedroom. Placing her in the center of her full sized bed, Marcus quickly finished undressing as his mate watched with a rapturous glow on her face.

Marcus was the most amazing man she'd ever seen. His skin glistened with a sheen of moisture, His tight abs, broad chest, sprinkled with dark curly hair, made her want to just bite him, mark him so every other female would know he was taken. She watched as he removed his jeans and revealed his thick shaft. He stood before her, in all of his glory as she admired the dark contours and deep ridges of his form. His cock enthralled her. It was long, thick, and surrounded by coarse black hair; her mouth watered wanting to take him deep inside her mouth and taste him.

She was surprised at her thoughts because no man had ever affected her this way. Not even, Don, and she considered mating with him. Marcus sensed her change in thoughts. He didn't like it, so he caressed and pinched her nipples bringing her attention back to him. Patricia gasped, and he smiled. Tonight, his mate would learn that he was the only man she would think of.

He kissed her feet, spreading her legs so she lay open before him. Patricia moved to cover her center, and he stopped her. "Mine," he whispered. "You're mine."

He licked her and she screamed. Marcus laughed. "Baby. I didn't know you were a screamer," he teased. "Try to keep it down, your neighbors might hear." Patricia was embarrassed. Marcus moved up and held her close. "Never be embarrassed about being with me. We are going to be together forever. Now love, indulge me tonight and let me drink of your nectar." Marcus was awed at her beauty her heat flowed over hm. His mouth watered. He was an expert at many things and pleasuring a woman orally was one of them. He smiled. His shy mate was about to receive the tongue lashing of her short life. Marcus licked her slit, savoring her juices. Patricia was stunned. This was not her first time, but no man had ever rendered her speechless as her lover did with his tongue. Then he feasted on her nether lips, sucking and nipping gently driving her insane with want. Soon he found her nub, the little button sat the top of her sex that was his destination all along. Moving to it in painstakingly slow increments he licked her center, and she screamed even more. Marcus stopped and looked up at her rapturous face he smiled and "Shhhh, the neighbors." He reminded her.

Patricia was lost in her passion. He chuckled. He loved causing her to lose control. His woman was amazing when she let go. He wanted to see how much she could take. Soon both were lost in the wonder of each other. "Please, please" she whimpered.

He didn't need to hear more. Soon he covered her body with his, moved between her spread thighs, and placed his burgeoning manhood at her weeping opening. She was ready, more than ready for him, and he pressed forward. Both moaned as he entered her heat for the first time. She took him, all of him and he froze. She was so hot, so tight, that he knew if he moved right then it was over. He needed this moment to last. However, Patricia had other plans, she needed to love her man, be loved by her man. Gyrating her hips, her wetness coated his shaft. He groaned. "Please, don't baby. Don't move" he begged.

"Marcus," she whimpered. "Love me. Make me yours." She pleaded.

That was all he needed to hear. "I'll go slower the next time." He promised. And he slid out of her body and then back inside of her. Her heat engulfed him and he was a goner. This was it, they would be joined as soon as he was worthy of her. Patricia was lost in the sensation of Marcus filling her. She had never felt so full, so alive. He stomach trembled, and she knew she would come. She needed something, something more. She needed him. "Marcus, let me taste." she whimpered. Marcus froze, if she bit him he would not be able to resist returning her bite., effectively mating with her. He tried to think, give her a reason to wait, but then she nipped his shoulder. He groaned, "Do it? Please mark me." He begged. Licking his neck, Patricia sank her teeth into his flesh as her climax took hold of her. Her pussy gripped his cock milking the life giving seed from his body. Unable to contain his beast his monster returned her bite, effectively joining them as mates for life." Baby! Baby! Marcus sent. Are you OK?

Patricia was just as breathless as he was as she answered, Yes, mate. I am fine now. I am more than fine.

He rolled over so he wouldn't crush her, but for now they were still joined. His knot was lodged deep inside of her and would be for a while.

Sated and happy, Marcus held Patricia as she lay across his chest. She loved is chest hair and twirled her fingers into the dark mass. Marcus laughed because her machinations tickled. Marcus started to doze when he remembered he had to talk with Ja'Mal. He had to tell him the truth. Time was running out.

"Baby, I need to go home. There are some things going on and I must..." Patricia silenced him. "I know something with Kerri and Ja'Mal. " she answered.

"Go, I'll see you in the morning, all right." She reassured him. Marcus smiled and took the opportunity to kiss his woman once more. He couldn't believe that tonight was the night he'd made her his wife.

"Baby, you are coming with me tonight. You are my mate, my wife. You belong in our home with me." Marcus stated. He would not leave his wife here. Patricia thought. They were mated now and she didn't want him to go. She smiled. "I love you, my mate. Where you go, I will follow." She explained.

Marcus smiled and was about to reply when an urgent send from Logan interrupted him. Marcus, Keamon is here. Come home.

He turned serious and Patricia knew something major was happening. "Let's go home. " She urged jumping out of bed to dress. He followed, relieved that she seemed to know him so well. Within minutes, they'd arrived back at Marcus's home.

*****

Lionel was pissed off. Today he learned a lot. She planned to mate with the dark were and he had to stop her, but how? He thought and thought. He couldn't infiltrate the den, because it was guarded. She wouldn't be foolish enough to meet him someplace. They would mate tonight and he had to act quickly. There had to be a way to get to Kerri, He could take someone she cared about, someone she'd sacrifice herself for. Keamon He smiled, and he could hurt Marcus as well. Getting into his old truck, Lionel drove to Keamon's home.

His plan was simple. He'd force them into the back of the house. Then he'd make Keamon's granddaughter call her friend and demand that she come to their home, alone. She cared too much not to react, and caring would be her downfall. He took his firearm from his gun rack and walked to the unassuming home. Knocking once, he demanded entry. No one answered. Lionel forced his way inside.

However, earlier, Keamon felt Lionel would do something, so he'd taken precautions. He and his grandchildren had left. They were actually headed to the den. He had not called Marcus, but he knew the wolves would let them in.

Soon they arrived at the property line and immediately invited in. Logan was called as he was the only head Beta available, and he met them. He quickly took them to Marcus's home and sent for their leader.

Keamon was not worried. The fates had already deemed a course of action for these events. The key players had to fall in line. He sat with Isla and Oman and waited for their host to arrive home.

"Grandfather" Oman spoke, "Why hasn't the council dealt with Lionel. If he is such a threat, they should have done something."

Keamon nodded. "The council is made up of young members. They shun the teachings of old. Even now, many do not see that Lionel is dangerous. That is the problem son. Chief Joe and I are the only two left and we know of the havoc he can wreak. " Keamon exhaled. "He will fail, Oman. The fates have deemed it so, but in his mind he is unstoppable. We cannot stop him, but I know who can and must." Marcus had not told the young man of his heritage, and that could be a problem. He should have told him by now. Keamon sighed, "Go check on your sister. I need a moment alone." Oman stood and left his grandfather to his musings.

He found Isla sitting on Marcus's back porch, admiring the vast green field. "Oman, I am afraid. I wish Kerri were here. Art least if she were here then I'd know she was safe."

Oman hugged his sister, "She is with her mate. She is safe."

Isla hugged her brother back, " know. He scares me, Oman. He is not done." Oman nodded. His sister was right. Lionel was not done.

Soon, Marcus and Patricia arrived at his home. Keamon greeted them as they entered. Upon seeing them, a huge smile spread across his face. "Ah, it's bout time. Congratulations you two." He hugged his friend and the new bride.

*****

Earlier that evening, things came to a head for Jamal and Kerri as well. After the cookout, Kerri went straight to the den and found her father. She knew he'd worked the ranch earlier and she wanted to make sure he hadn't over done it.

Ja'Mal accompanied her and they found Larry sitting on the porch. Hess milled as the young coupe approached. "Daddy, you didn't over..." Kerri stopped as she noticed the scowl on her father's face. He hated being coddled, and since his episode last year, Kerri was a mothering hen.

"Kerri Anne, I'm fine. How was your day?" he asked.

She laughed and relayed the day's events to her father. Ja'Mal was there and he told his version of the day too. Soon it grew late and Larry wanted dinner. He three walked to the dining hall where they joined everyone else.

Marcus had returned, but he went home instead of joining them for dinner. After such an exhausting day, it was understandable. Logan and Betty ate quickly and excused themselves from the group. Everyone was aware if what was going on with those two. They would mate soon, if not tonight within the next few days. Jamal was happy for his mother, and secretly he was anxious for a new sibling.

Jamal looked around when he realized that it was late and Larry was about to leave. Jamal smiled, and he and Kerri walked him home.

"You know what, I'm calling it a night. You two stay up and talk." Larry stated after the young couple walked him home. He gave his daughter a quick hug, and patted Ja'Mal on the shoulder.

Soon they were alone, and Kerri faced her mate. "I need you, Jamal." He smiled, his wolf pleased that their mate desired them. But she was not done.

"I said I won't press but we don't have much time. If we mate, then he has no reason to come after me. I'll be basically out of his reach. Together we can stop him, but as long we aren't mated, we are risking him taking some sort of action. The wapjanli, she's strong. She doesn't fear him, because without her he's weak. He knows this. He will strike but we can prevent utter disaster." Kerri explained. Jamal agreed because these were suppositions he had came to earlier at the cookout.

Ja'Mal grinned. Then he wrapped his strong arms around her. He pulled her into his body and inhaled her scent. "You're right, and we will join. But Kerri you need to understand some things first. Joining with me won't be like picking any other guy. I'm dark and some will have issue without. Remember Tasha today; remember what she said, how she acted? That's just from people of color. Imagine how everyone else will react. Some won't mind but others will."

Kerri huffed, "Jamal, everyone will have an opinion about us. If I were a dark were, would it be an issue for you?" she asked, frustrated.

Ja'Mal was shocked, she had a valid point. However, growing up a dark were was not easy, but it wasn't as hard as he imagined. He had some great days. His dad was his biggest cheerleader. He would often find out things about other people of color to teach him. There were no dark Weres near them, but whenever they left the compound, Dad made sure he met people that looked like him. Not all black people were bad, most were nice. He thought about the town. His Mom loved it here, and the people accepted her. Then finally, he looked at his mate This beautiful woman that was willing to deal with him and his issues. He didn't deserve such a wonderful mate. He was not that special, but he'd spend his life thanking Luna for such a precious gift.

He would join with her, tonight. There was no reason to wait, and it would keep Lionel from harming her. His only fear was if Lionel took her and found that she'd mated then he might try to hurt her. Jamal growled.

"What is it?" Kerri queried.

"Baby, I want to mate with you more than my next breath, but is it a good idea? If he realizes that you've mated, he might..." JaMal stopped as Kerri laughed.

"Jamal, there is more at stake here than Lionel getting his way. We will stop him, but we must unite as one. The wapjanli chose you for a reason. There is something about you that captivated her. Maybe Marcus or the older ones can explain, I just know she won't let you go and neither will I." she explained.

"Come, I want to show you a special place." Kerri added, leading him to her secret place where she would become his. Ja'Mal was nervous. He wasn't sure how to start, what to do first. Then Kerri exhaled, and he could see that she was afraid to. He had to reassure her that everything would be fine. "Kerri, I want you to know this. You are my everything. Once I was foolish enough to try and belong to someone else, but she paled in comparison to you. I will give my all to make you happy and keep you safe." he vowed. "I know you were lonely growing up. I can't promise that life won't have challenges, but I will stand behind you every step of the way. I must be honest. I wish we could take our time and mate properly. But this situation won't allow it. I promise you this though, when this threat is vanquished, I will take you someplace special and spend days worshipping you."

Kerri smiled. She was done talking. Undressing, she watched her mate. He was transfixed, unmoving. She was gorgeous. "Ja'Mal, undress." she demanded. She watched him remove his garments, admired the sprinkle of dark hair across his chest. His thick main, hanging around his shoulders gave him a fierce look and it excited her even more. Her cunt dripped, wetting her thighs. He scented her arousal, knew she was wet and ready for hm. Soon the stood in their private alcove naked and trembling before each other. Kerri stood before him and kissed him, leading him inside a crevice that would afford them a semblance of privacy. He let her lead for once. He didn't want to run the moment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers