Werewolves of Eritrea

Story Info
Eritrean Werewolf visits the City of Ottawa.
3.6k words
2.94
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Hey bro, you walk around here like you think you're the man," came a voice, and I turned around, wondering who was addressing me. It was a rainy Friday morning in the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario. Not just any Friday morning, mind you, but El Cinco De Mayo. I'd just had breakfast at the local Tim Horton's, consisting of a nice egg and cheese sandwich, overly sugared coffee, and hash browns. I was in a good mood, then this fucker came along...

"Do I know you, dude?" I asked, and I looked at the stocky, bearded white dude in Workman's clothes and steel-toe boots, and noticed that he looked oddly familiar. By the way, I hate it when random people I don't know get too familiar with me. I'd seen this guy on the local bus I took from my rented spot on Cambrian Avenue on my way to Marketplace Station, and the lineup of shops and restaurants around it. The bozo smirked at me, looked at me like he knew me, and then shrugged.

"Whatever," I said, as I noticed the 95 Bus pulling into Marketplace Station, and I made a beeline for it, for I needed to get to Bayview Station and then make my way to Carleton University. Guess who got on the bus and smirked as he walked past me? I shook my head, wondering what was this bozo's problem. When you're a big and tall young black man in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, you seem to be a magnet for passive-aggressive clowns who feel like testing your patience.

I took out my headphones and put them on. I'm with Chatr, one of Canada's smallest cellphone companies, and I don't have much data. So I mostly listen to stuff from the two videos I have saved in my Media profile. One video I liked to listen to features that fine-ass porn star Vida Valentine getting it on with a tall, muscular brother who plays the role of her horny gardener. Steamy video. Can't watch porn on the bus due to public decency but nothing says you can't listen to it, right?

"What the fuck?" I said to myself as I felt someone looking at me, and I glanced around the bus. As a predator, I'm well-attuned to the currents of hostility that others generate, and I know when there's trouble afoot. I took a look around, at a portly lady with red hair, at a soccer mom and her daughter, at a middle-aged, well-dressed white dude who looked like a government worker, and then my gaze settled on the bozo from earlier...

Shaking my head, I took off my reading glasses, and tucked them into the little blue box I kept in my backpack. I walked up to the bozo, who sat at the back of the bus, and asked him what his problem was. I stood about a meter from him, ready to deal with him if he came out swinging. That's the problem with people up here. The passive-aggressive bullshit is so thick you can choke on it.

"Dude, you've been on my case since Tim Horton's, I don't play that passive-aggressive bullshit, do you got a problem with me?" I asked, looking right at the weirdo. He looked me up and down, clearly surprised by my words and demeanor. Me? I don't go around bugging people. I don't care what race or gender you are, who you pray to, or where you're from. Leave me alone and I leave you alone. Bug me and one of us might have a seriously bad day...

"I talk to all kinds of people, bud," said the bozo, and we went back and forth for a bit, then I went back to my seat. I'd just about had it with this particular creep. Another bozo with nothing better to do than to bug me. I swear it's like they're crawling out of the woodwork. I rode the bus until Bayview Station, then got off. I made my way down the ramp, alone and in the rain, and got on the O-Train. Casually, I strode into the train and went to the middle seats by the window.

As much as my morning is lousy, last night was even rougher. Ever since the...thing, my dietary needs have changed. I've had to adapt to it and it hasn't been easy. I get off the O-Train and make my way to the University Center Building, the central hub of Carleton University. As I enter the building, I notice that there's a lot more people around than usual. Summer school started, and along with the burst of humanity come a myriad smells...

"Um, hey," came a feminine voice, and I blinked as a nervous-looking blonde chick came out of the elevator, looked at me in a funny way and then took off toward the first-floor Tim Horton's inside the U.C. Building. I didn't mind her reaction, what I did mind was the fact that I walked into her fart cloud. Now I know how the former Chicago cubs dude on Dancing With The Stars felt when that blonde chick farted right in his face. Disgusting much?

"Just perfect," I said to myself as I rode the elevator, wishing for the thousandth time that I didn't have a Wolf-Man's powerful olfactory senses. I exited the elevator and strode through the fourth floor. As I walked through the Atrium, I noticed a group of young South Asian women dancing. I felt a smile coming on as I noticed a big-booty Indian gal in yoga pants, whom I'd seen in the Minto Engineering Center a while back, as she and her friends twerked to their hearts content. Nice, I thought with a wishful smile.

In the movies, television shows and novels, you often hear about the benefits of being a werewolf. Well, I can tell you that it hasn't been a picnic. I'm walking around the Carleton University campus and I'm surrounded by hot chicks, and I can't do anything about it. You see, if I bite, scratch or exchange bodily fluids with anyone, I will infect them and transmit the Wolf Virus. Sucks, doesn't it?

"Hello Sharif," came a voice, and I turned around and blinked in surprise. For before me stood a vision of absolute beauty. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, clad in a thin black leather jacket over a white blouse and stylish dark gray Capri pants, Richa Shaji looked like she meant business. What on earth is she doing here? I suddenly wondered...

I held my breath as the elegant young Indian woman drew near, and chastised myself for being so distracted by the scents around me that I didn't detect her particular aroma. Richa and I are both Werewolves, and when you are what we are, it's not a good thing to allow yourself to be distracted. The only thing a Werewolf has to fear is another Werewolf, that's one of the many truths of my new existence...

"Hello, Richa," I replied, and Richa grinned, flashing her pearly white fangs for a tenth of a second before her teeth resumed their normal, human shape. Richa stood there, looking and smelling so enticing, her medium brown skin glistening as though furbished. Licking her lips, Richa totally got into my personal space, making me nervous all of a sudden. By the way, Richa is the one who turned me into a Werewolf. The bitch bit me during our last date, six months ago...

"Little Sharif Kidane, always acting too big for his britches," Richa said, and she glared at me, with all the affection a hungry cat gives to a mouse. I forced myself to be calm, and reminded myself that we were in public. Richa wouldn't dare start something right here, in front of all those humans. There aren't a lot of rules in the Werewolf community, but our existence must be kept secret at all costs. That's the only sacred rule. Violate it and you die, period.

"Oh I think I'm doing just fine, Richa, what can I do for you?" I said, as calmly as I could, and people walking by glanced at the two of us. What they saw was a well-dressed young black man speaking to a South Asian beauty. In the middle of a crowded atrium. Not exactly a common pairing but not that out of the ordinary either. Modern times, what can I say?

"Hmm, you don't keep in touch, Sharif, you don't write and you don't even call me, a gal might start to think you're avoiding her," Richa said, and she smiled in a manner that would have made most men melt, and gripped my arm. Like steel, that grip. I'm a newbie to the whole being a Werewolf thing, for sure, but Richa sure as hell isn't. I know for a fact that this gal is over two centuries old, even though she doesn't look a day over twenty five...

"Nothing against you, Richa, I'm just not a group person," I replied, and Richa grinned. Folks, politics have common threads everywhere. Richa is part of an ancient pack of Werewolves known as the Horde. She killed her ex-lover, a Wolf-Man named Cleaver Watson, and took over the Horde. Richa bit me in an effort to recruit me as part of the aforementioned pack, but like I said, I'm not much of a group person...

"Sharif, you're new to this country, and to your new existence, you're not some random international student from Eritrea anymore, you're one of us, a Wolf-Man, don't squander this gift, and know that if you're not with us, you're against us," Richa said, and her eyes flashed bright yellow, a sign of anger. I smiled and slowly but firmly pried her fingers from my arm, and nodded in a courteous and gentlemanly manner at the brusque lady...

"Whatever, if we're done here, I've got stuff to take care of," I said, and Richa gritted her teeth. I knew that she could transform in an instant and morph into a seven-foot-tall, bipedal, wolf-like monstrosity and tear me to pieces. Werewolves as old as Richa can transform anytime they want, day or night. I am a newbie, still bound to the cycles of the moon. Richa is more powerful than I am, but I've never been the type to give up without a fight...

"Catch you later, Sharif," Richa hissed, and then she smiled and blew me a kiss before playfully smacking my ass. I blinked in surprise but kept my composure. With a curt nod, I walked away. Hurriedly I crossed the atrium and made my way to the Mac Odrum Library. It's long been my sanctuary, for many reasons.

I graduated from Carleton University a few months ago with a bachelor's degree in Commerce, and I'm thinking of getting my MBA from the Sprott School of Business. I don't have much family left in the City of Asmara, Eritrea, and I want to build a life in Canada. Getting bit by a beautiful female psychopath and getting turned into a Werewolf complicates things a great deal, but I can work with this...

I reached the library, and sat down at my favorite spot on the fifth floor, a computer section away from noise and foot traffic. There was nobody else around, and I smiled as I logged on. I wanted to browse the web and maybe shop around my resume, but I didn't do any of that. Instead, I sat there, thinking of Richa and my complicated history with her...

Richa and I took the same psychology class a while ago, and we ended up sitting next to her. I was thrilled to sit next to the gorgeous Indian gal who seemed to know more about the inner workings of the human mind than our esteemed professor. I had no idea that behind this beautiful face lurked an inhuman predator with a calculating mind...

"Hey handsome, want to grab a bite after class?" Richa asked me, after the prof assigned us to work on a criminal psych assignment together. I looked at the gorgeous young South Asian woman in the red tank top and low-cut black dress and smiled. What do you think I said? Richa and I went to grab a bite at Oliver's Pub, and that's how it all began...

"So, tell me more about you," I said to Richa, and the two of us sat there, smiling at each other and enjoying our meal. I found Richa smart, beautiful and fiercely ambitious. When Richa spoke of her homeland of Kerala, India, I found myself envisioning that lovely place in distant India. Of course, the Kerala that Richa spoke of was the one from the British Colonial days, circa 1817. If I knew then what I know now, eh?

"Sharif, I'm beautiful, dangerous, fearless and one day this world will bow to me, just wait and see," Richa said to me, a sly smile on her beautiful face. I took a bite out of my sandwich and smiled at her. Now, those words should have raised a lot of red flags but I just thought the lovely lady was being facetious. Besides, who doesn't like a woman with drive, ambition and beauty?

"I'll toast to that, Richa," I said, and Richa smiled and nodded as I raised my glass in her honor. After that, Richa and I became inseparable. We hung out together on and off campus. I took her to see the science-fiction thriller Morgan, and Richa had a lot to say about Hollywood's treatment of its latest on-screen cutesy monster, and I listened attentively.

"Sharif, being different and having special abilities doesn't make one a monster, if you look at history, ordinary humans slaughter their fellow man far more viciously than any monster conjured up by horror and science fiction writers," Richa said, an intense look in her light brown eyes. I looked at her and smiled. We were walking around Gloucester, having exited the Silver City movie theater after the movie ended. It was chilly, but Richa didn't seem to care, so neither did I...

"Tell you what, Richa, if the monsters in the movies look like you, I'll become one any day of the week, sign me up for the vampire, lab monster or zombie package," I said, laughing, and Richa looked me up and down and smiled. That night, we went back to her place to, ahem, put the finishing touches on that criminal psych assignment. Yeah, we didn't do anything academic, that's for damn sure.

"Show me what you got, handsome," Richa said, hands on her hips, as she stood before me, hands on her hips, a coy smile on her face. I looked at Richa and drank in the sight of her. Tall, curvy, with large breasts, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass, this brown-skinned, raven-haired Indian cutie was sex on legs. I smiled as I sat on the bed, still wearing my boxers...

"Don't mind if I do," I said to a smiling Richa, and I got up and went to her. I pulled the lovely lady into my arms and kissed her. Drawing Richa to the bed, I laid her there and went to work on her. Richa giggled as I sucked on her breasts, and I slipped my hand between her thick thighs and began playing with her pussy. Sliding two fingers into her mound, I began pleasuring her. Richa sighed happily as I licked a path from her breasts to her belly, and finally stopped at the space between her legs...

"Sharif, what the fuck are you waiting for?" Richa hissed, and I smiled up at her. What can I say? I kind of like bossy women. Richa and I got our freak on, as they say. I ate her pussy like a hungry man, causing her to writhe on the bed, moaning in pleasure as I worked my magic on her. I had the feisty Indian cutie crying out my name, and she hadn't felt anything yet...

"Ride my face, sexy," I said to Richa as I lay on the bed, and she smiled as she straddled me, smothering my face with her thick brown ass. I absolutely love big butts on ladies of all races, and Richa had one of the best that I'd ever seen. Bending her over, I fingered her wet pussy and slid my tongue into her asshole, tasting her goodies. Lots of women love having their asses licked, and Richa was no exception. She was like putty in my hands, and I loved it...

"Harder, Sharif, don't hold back," Richa squealed, much later, as I put her on all fours and slammed my dick into her, loving the way her ass jiggled. I hadn't been with a woman in a while and Richa was just what the doctor ordered. I fucked her with gusto, and I was bold enough to pull her hair and smack her ass while banging her. I'm not usually the type to get so rough during a first-time encounter but Richa seemed to get into it. Let the good times roll...

Afterwards, Richa and I lay in bed, panting, sweaty and tired but happy. I felt like a million bucks, and didn't mind telling the lovely lady how awesome the experience was. As an international student at Carleton University, I don't know that many people, and with my being broke most of the time, and always studying, I didn't have much time to socialize. Encounters like this are few and far in between. Yeah, I was all smiles, until Richa's eyes turned yellow, and she attacked me, turning me into what I am today...

I was still wallowing in my murky thoughts when I sensed a presence. I turned around and saw none other than Choukri Kader, this young Somali gal I knew from one of my classes two semesters ago. I have her on my Facebook and follow her on Twitter but I haven't seen her in ages. Choukri was walking by, with a book tucked under her arm, and our eyes met. The lady looked good and smelled even better. I just had to holler.

"Hello, Choukri," I said, smiling as I rose to greet her, and Choukri smiled at me, and we shook hands. The nerdy, argumentative Somali-Canadian Muslim gal that I remembered from class had clearly blossomed within the past couple of years. Before me stood a tall, curvy, chocolate-hued sister with a thick Afro and a rather enchanting smile. Not to mention that big round bum of hers. Hello beautiful, I thought.

"Salaam, Sharif, haven't seen you in a minute, what have you been up to?" Choukri said, and the young woman flashed me a wry grin while looking me up and down. I've heard about the predatory allure of the Werewolf having a certain effect on women and didn't put much stock on it until random women started checking me out. Well, let's just say that I don't mind...too much.

Before I could reply to Choukri, however, I smelled a disturbing and familiar scent. Richa walked by, with a tall white dude whom I did not know, but I could sense that he was one of us. I glanced at them, and they stared back. Richa's beautiful face twisted into a scowl, and I could tell that she didn't like my talking to Choukri. I felt tickled pink, and smiled beatifically at the young Somali woman...

"Oh, this and that, graduating, applying to grad school and looking for work," I said, and I casually suggested that Choukri join me for a cup of coffee at the in-library Starbucks, and she smiled and nodded. Choukri and I walked away, and I could feel Richa and her white dude du jour staring daggers at me. What can I say? I like to live dangerously. And I don't care whose pride it may hurt...

"Well, Sharif, you're looking good, let's catch up," Choukri said, and the young Somali woman leaned closer and looked into my eyes. I looked at her and saw intelligence, ambition and sex appeal wrapped up in one hot little package. I got us two cups of mocha, and we started doing some much-needed catching up. I saw Richa and her beau exit the library, and I bet they're puzzled over what I'm doing with Choukri. Such simpletons, these two and their ilk...

My fellow Werewolves see ordinary mortals as dull and beneath their notice. I don't share that opinion. If I think you're cool, I think you're cool, that's all that matters, your background is secondary. As I spoke to Choukri, I learned that the Somali cutie with brains up the Yin Yang has recently gotten into Law School. How cool is that? I knew I stopped to talk to her for a reason...

"Hmmm, I should take your number or business card, Miss Kader, you never know when a brother like me might need a good lawyer," I said, shamelessly flirting with Choukri, who smiled and gave me her digits. I punched it into my beat-up old phone and continued to holler at Miss Gorgeous And Brainy. The more I talked to her, the more interesting the lady seemed. In fact, I feel like my day got brighter because of her. How about that?

"Sharif, you are such a flirt," Choukri said, laughing, as I complimented her on her long, Pocahontas-style hair. I smiled and shrugged, without fear or shame. I am having a good time. Sure, I ran into Richa and her bozo of the day, with their quiet menace, but I'm not letting it get me down. As a mortal, and as a Werewolf, I do what I want and play by my own rules. Don't like it? Kiss my fine Eritrean derriere. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to holler at a certain Somali cutie. Maybe if I play my cards right, I'll get to kiss her derriere. Cheers.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers