West of Boston: Outrage & Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then" she sighed, "we were at the park." She licked her lips and took a deep breath. "I told Eric to move behind me. When he came around the car, Chad already had his clothes off. He looked so good, and the lust in his eyes was like he was already in heaven. He helped me untie one wrist so I could have more freedom. Chad's cock is a little smaller, a completely average-sized looking cock but so very lovely. The head is flared and has a purplish tinge around the base, even before he's ready to come. His shaft is smooth with deep blue veins up and down it. When I held him in my hand, I could feel the pulse and when he began to twitch, I squeezed. I wanted him to come fast, but not that fast! His blond hair is natural and fine, like a little cloud in the air around his balls. They are large and dark, wrinkly and heavy in their sacks.

"He was anxious to be in my mouth, but I knew he needed to settle down. He was so nice to look at; I just held him close to my lips and let him get used to my breath on his crown, while I ate his cock with my eyes. Eric was playing with my pussy from behind, like you are now, Matt, and it was feeling nearly as good. He was looking for how to put his fat stick into me, trying to line his cock up on my hole."

Matt had taken his hands from her breasts and was holding onto her hips. He was exploring her lips, and perineum, and the little brown wrinkles that were her anus, with the tip of his cock spreading his precum and her moisture. His eyes were closed so he could imagine what she was telling him and control himself, too. He was very turned on and wanted to hold onto his lust. "Go ahead," he groaned, his breath shallow.

She pushed back against him gently. "I took Chad in my mouth and went down on him very slowly. I wanted to hold him off so I just used my lips. I didn't even suck, not yet Eric had found my cunt. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feel of him sliding inside of me. Once he figured out that he was in, he lunged and buried himself. His size made me feel so intense and full as he started to fuck me."

Matt plunged himself into Emme and held himself tight inside. He was not a big man, but they could both pretend. Emme moaned at the feeling of his penetration and her memory of the young man. She moaned. "Slow me down, Matt," she said, "or I'll never finish." He held himself quiet, his groin pressed tight against her pussy and his hand gently stroking the inside of her thigh. She took another deep breath.

"I was so turned on by their eagerness. I was thinking I could make the three of us come together. They were both close to orgasm, and I was well on the way myself. But that's when all hell broke loose," she said.

"I heard Chad grunt and he slammed against my face and jammed his cock in the back of my throat. It startled me, of course. I guess I bit the poor kid's cock and lost my balance. Eric tried to steady me, but when I looked up, this bum, with his hard dick sticking out, was pushing Chad away from the SUV. I didn't know what was up, or who it was. I knew you couldn't get there to help me, but I wanted to get out of the way real quick and pushed Eric away with my foot. I hear that I hit him too hard.

"Those poor guys. I tried to kick at the bum because it was easy to see what he wanted. His cock was bouncing around against his hairy belly and a string of precum was trailing off the end. But he caught my foot and pulled me to him. He said something like "you want a real man for this job, lady," and held my legs open and began to push his cock into my cunt. He wasn't like Eric. He knew exactly what he was after and where I kept it.

Matt was nearly motionless inside of Emme. He would stop, then move in or out slowly, or squeeze her nipples to keep their arousal on a low flame. He could picture every bit of the detail from what he had been able to see and could nearly smell the air full of their sex.

"I was so horny from being just about to come. He wanted to join the action, so I held on while he fucked me. It was terrific. He slammed into me and pulled out hard. I looked down and I could see my breasts bouncing with every thrust. I grabbed whatever I could reach to hold him tight; I think I grabbed hair while he was biting my nipple hard. I needed to get off after all of this teasing and sex.

"I felt myself getting close again, and I was trying to meet him as hard as he was pounding into me. He took my breath away. I heard myself grunt with each thrust. I remember thinking how fanfuckingtastic it felt, and I was throwing my head back to ride the rest of it out saying "Fuck me." with every thrust, and that was when I saw a shadow pass beside the SUV, a uniform.

"That's when I yelled 'Rape.' I didn't want to stop fucking and I wanted to come so bad, but I knew we were busted and I had to protect us, Matt, as well as I could. I managed a look over at the trees and couldn't see you, so I thought you had cleared out.

"Just hold still for a second, Matt.

"I haven't come since then. I haven't touched myself or used a vibrator. Matt, fuck me as hard as they were? I don't want just a little come. Please come in me hard and fill me. Please fuck me silly. Do me, Matt. Please. Like you couldn't, then."

Matt gripped her hips tightly to keep her from getting ahead of him. "Shut up, Emme." He loved it when she delayed her orgasms. She would be a wild woman, and his own passion would follow hers.

Matt took over. When she was quiet, except for her shallow panting, and her efforts to move her clitoris against his pelvis, he pulled slowly out of her. She whimpered, knowing how he would do it. He held himself back for another count of three, and then he slammed into her.

They let their lust explode, and they began to move in the oldest motion anyone can remember, their thrusting at one another a swirl of loveless wild abandonment, a search for the explosion they could see dimly spiraling in the darkness. Their orgasms rushed toward one another and burst in their joining, in his clenched balls and rhythmic ropes of sperm, in her head straining back with her teeth bared, in his moan lowering to guttural and inarticulate completion, in her thrashing against him and beneath him, in her savage keening and squealing. Emme's orgasm at last sucked her lust from her, just as she could feel her pussy sucking sperm from his cock.

Afterward, they fell to the bed. He slipped from her, but neither had the strength to put him back. They listened to their breath, ragged and full of the lust that was still rippling through them as it drained from their bodies. When their breath settled, she rolled toward him and laid her head on his arm, her lips against his throat and her hand on his chest. He was completely at peace and folded his arms behind his head. He looked down at their bodies. Her legs were spread, and he could see part of his come trickling down the front of her thigh, the shine of their juices on her, and on his cock a little left over come draining from the tip. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her to him.

"You're not going to fall in love again, are you?" he asked, dreamily.

"No Matt, you're my only love," she said, looking happily at the ceiling with a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "I'm sure glad you took advantage of the confusion to get away."

He closed his eyes. A smile spread across his face, too. "Emme, you've got to stop this," he said.

She lifted her head to look at him: "Me? Look who's talking!" And she laughed again.