West of Boston: Wayne's Happy B'day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie said: "You've already come, Wayne. And I don't want you to come again for awhile. Alright?"

He agreed. "Don't touch yourself," she added.

"We haven't come at all," she said, smiling seductively at Hottie.

"Hottie and I want to play around a little bit, and we want you to watch."

This was another new thing in his life, and in his wife. They had never had this kind of sex except in fantasies. He sat by the window, his own eyes as glassy with lust as theirs were.

The women moved toward one another, Jessie lying down in the center and Hottie staying on her knees to look down on the image of herself. Jessie said: "Later you can join us, Wayne, if you think you can handle it ... being another year older ...." The two women kept eye contact with one another.

Jessie's teasing was cut off by Hottie's mouth. Their first kiss was passionate and long, their mouths open almost immediately, and he watched their tongues mingle.

Jessie ran her fingers up the younger woman's arms and to the back of her neck. There she slowly stroked the soft skin at the nape of her neck. Wayne could hear Hottie begin to purr. Jessie traced the side of Hottie's face and ran her hand down and across the soft, white skin of Hottie's throat to her full breast.

Jessie placed her hand on Hottie's breast and, through the fabric of the bra, gripped her nipple and pulled. Hottie's hips lifted as she arched her back to respond. Wayne heard her moan; Jessie made nearly the same noise, and he knew Hottie, too, would be wet.

Jessie turned on her side toward Hottie. Hottie raised her leg over Jessie, and Wayne saw her hand move down toward Jessie's panties. Jessie moved her leg further in between Hottie's and continued her assault on Hottie's breast.

Wayne moved to the bottom of the bed to see as they loved one another. Hottie's fingertips were lifting Jessie's panties and gently pulled on them so they revealed her lips. Slowly, she moved the fabric against Jessie's sensitive pussy. Jessie reached between Hottie's breasts and unhooked the front clasp. The bra fell away and Jessie pressed her mouth to Hottie's right breast, her fingers twisting and pulling the other nipple. Her teeth were clamping gently and repeatedly down on Hottie, and Hottie was responding with stronger moans and by trying to lift her body further off the bed to Jessie's mouth.

Hottie moved her hand so that it was inside of Jessie's panties. Wayne could see her fingers slide down and then move the fabric out of the way. She slid her fingers under the elastic to tease the softness of Jessie's thighs, then went back to rub across her trimmed mound. Jessie raised her hips, and Hottie took the hint. She began to tug Jessie's panties down to give her hand more access.

Wayne said: "Here, let me help you with this." He grasped Jessie's panties and tugged them over her hips. While he took his own clothes off as fast as he could, he watched Hottie move her fingers over the soft flesh on the inside of Jessie's thighs and then insert two of her fingers deep into Jessie's pussy. Jessie threw her head back from Hottie's breast and gasped at the pleasure.

Wayne said: "Okay, you two, it's time to let me help." His cock was so rigid he hurt. He knew he would come almost immediately.

"I need to fuck you, Jessie."

He stood at the end of the bed. He dragged Jessie by her ankles toward him. "Get up on your knees," he said, "and face the top of the bed."

"Hottie, put your head on a pillow and move down where Jessie can get her mouth on you." He paused and said: "Please."

Hottie spread her legs so that Jessie could see and reach her. Jessie put her hands under Hottie's cheeks to help the angle.

Jessie positioned her knees on the end of the bed and waved her sex and asshole in front of Wayne. He could see the shine of her fluids on her lips and down the inside of her thighs from Hottie's touches. He ran a finger and found her as wet as he had ever seen her. Neither woman had come yet.

"Jessie, are you wet for me?"

She stopped eating Hottie to say: "Wayne, for god's sake, fuck me. Fuck me hard. And fuck me now. Please."

He slid his cock into her and felt the slickness and the warmth of her canal. He spread his legs out, across her feet, so she could put her thighs together and increase the tightness for them both. And he began to thrust into her.

"I want you to come," he groaned.

Each time he rammed as deeply as he could into his wife, he shoved her face into Hottie. He could hear Jessie groaning, and the noise of her sucking at Hottie's clitoris and pussy. Hottie's head was on a pillow and she was watching him, her eyes glazed with lust and her hands pressing her breasts and pulling hard at her nipples.

Jessie was slamming back into Wayne, pressing her ass into his groin in their rapid fucking. They were ramming into Hottie so hard he could see her breasts shake and jolt as if she, herself, were being fucked hard.

Wayne reached beneath Jessie and placed his thumb on her clitoris. He pressed the thumb of his other hand against her anus. He began to move his thumb in the rhythm of their fucking against Jessie's clitoris, and around her anus applying pressure against her back opening.

Hottie began to come. She raised her feet onto Jessie's back and was pressing her thighs against Jessie's head. Her hips rose high off the bed, and she twisted and pulled at her nipples. Her mouth was wide open, her head back, and she forced the breath out of her body in a silent scream.

Jessie let herself go and began to come also. She raised her head. Eating Hottie's sex was forgotten. She grunted and pushed her breath out with a moan at each hard thrust. She raised up and crooned in a sound neither joy nor grief, and Wayne could feel the fresh lubrication in her powerful orgasm.

His own orgasm was intense and long. As it began, Jessie, who knew his body so well, flexed her pussy muscles to apply more pressure on his cock. She reached back between her legs and held his balls up tight against him. He erupted and groaned. Jessie could feel him throb inside of her, so powerful was his orgasm this time.

But his legs weakened, and he was not able to stay in her as they liked after sex. He pulled from her and they flopped on the bed, his head on Jessie's thigh. He saw his come trickling from her pussy. She used her fingers to bring his sperm to her mouth and then she leaned over to kiss Hottie. As they kissed, Wayne knew Jessie was sharing him with her new partner.

They lounged on the huge bed for nearly an hour, Wayne and Jessie fondling and touching Hottie softly, and Hottie touching and exploring the nooks and hidden spaces of their bodies. She saw that he was still hard. Wayne was tired but he didn't want to miss a minute of a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. He was on his knees between them, caressing them both.

Hottie looked up. "Do you always stay this hard?" she asked

She had him lay back on the bed, his head at the pillows.

"I'm awfully excited today for some reason," he smiled.

She moved between his legs and began to lick him clean.

"You said you're the one I should fuck," he said to Jessie. "This would be a good time."

"And," he said to Hottie, "I want to eat you. You are so wet...."

"Well, let's do what the man says," said Hottie.

Jessie laughed, "It's the command of the birthday boy."

"No," Wayne said, "that's not it. I want to do this for you. I want you to use me this time for your pleasure. Don't worry about me."

The women looked at one another. "You've got it, Sweetie," Jessie said.

Jessie straddled his legs and held her pussy just over the tip of his cock, lowering it until the tip was touching her folds. She loved to do this whenever she could. She moved her hips in a circle so the head of his cock smeared her juices over her lips and clitoris. She had to pay attention to do it with the right pressure for them both.

Hottie climbed up to the head of the bed and straddled his face. She lowered her sex slowly until he could barely reach it with his tongue. He reached up to steady her. He could see up past her shaved pussy to where her breasts curved voluptuously from her body as she leaned forward to caress Jessie's breasts.

Both women lowered themselves onto him. Jessie absorbed his cock quickly, letting her body drop onto him with a speed she felt as a sudden fullness of cock. When she bottomed on his pelvis she ground her hips in a circle again, this time pressing her clitoris against him and creating pressure for her enjoyment.

Hottie lowered her pussy to his lips. He tilted his head back so he could breathe easily and began to suck and lick at her. He could no longer see the women, but they talked to one another and described what they were doing and feeling.

"Yes, my nipples," he heard Jessie say.

"Pull it. Harder," Hottie replied.

"Ohhh, yes. So good."

"It's been years since I've felt like this, Jessie, keep it up. Oh please."

He knew the two women were very excited and stimulated, so he used his tongue roughly on Hottie's clitoris, not bothering to tease her. Apparently his guess was right because she responded immediately, moaning her pleasure.

"Oh, Jessie, he's licking my clit."

"Tell him to put his tongue in your pussy."

"Wayne, put your tongue in me. Please. Ohhh."

Jessie had begun to bounce up and down on his cock. His hips seemed to have their own mind and began to thrust at her, ramming against her body with enough force that he felt he was pushing harder and further into her vagina on each thrust.

He could feel her fluids running down on his perineum and could feel his orgasm already building. He concentrated, wanting to be certain that the women came first. He could tell by the sound of Jessie's moans, and by the way her pussy clenched at him, that she was headed toward a powerful orgasm. She had come only once before and there had been nearly constant sex all day. He wanted her to truly enjoy their sex as much as he had and knew her second orgasm was always stronger than the first.

Hottie's legs were tightening against the sides of his head. She was beginning to croon above him, nearly singing with each of her exhalations. Her pussy was seeping onto his chin and cheeks and his tongue. He licked and nipped and probed at her sex. He found her anus with his hand. She raised slightly at his pressure to give a better angle, and he put his finger into her.

Wayne sucked hard at Hottie's clitoris and pressed into her anus. He rammed his cock as hard and fast as he could into his wife. The women gasped epithets about pinching and pulling at one another's breasts and they came, suddenly and together.

Wayne's balls sucked tight against his body, and he came for the fourth time of the day, the spasms of his cock going on and on. He was sure there wasn't much sperm left, but his cock was so sensitive by now that his orgasm was more intense than the others. Hottie fell forward to her arms, spent, even while he kept his mouth tugging and nipping her clitoris. Because Hottie had moved aside, he could see Jessie. She had her hands at her hair with the intensity of her orgasm. He had not seen her experience sex so powerfully since they married.

They lay across one another and the bed. Wayne felt himself doze. Once, they moved their arms and legs to get more comfortable. He became aware again of the beauty spread before him. Jessie was licking his cock, her hand gently stroking Hottie's breast. Hottie's pussy was open in front of him.

She said, "I've got to use the bathroom...." As she got up, she said, "It was sure nice to meet you people. Wayne, you made me come three times just now, you know."

"The feeling is mutual, Hottie," Wayne said. "By the way, can we know your real name?"

The two women looked at one another.

Jessie said, "Wayne, this is an extra surprise.

"Wayne, meet Kerry." Kerry – Hottie – was leaning against the doorway, looking very fetching and smiling.

"Kerry?" he said. Then, he said "Your sister, Kerry? But I thought....."

"Well, I wanted to surprise you so I told a little fib. She's not overweight."

"...and she's not blonde either," said Wayne.

Jessie laughed and continued to stroke his cock. "No one with my genes has ever been blonde.

"She's staying with us tonight, and for the week."

Both women were looking thoughtfully at him: "Is everything alright, Wayne?"

He smiled blissfully. "I'm sure glad you got a king size bed."

"Just remember," Kerry said .... and Wayne jumped in: "Yeah, I know – She's the one I fuck."

Kerry, as she turned toward the bathroom, said: "Umm, better tell him, Sis."

"That's open to negotiation, Wayne." said Jessie. "But don't forget you're mine."

Wayne closed his eyes and wondered if he could take his birthday week off from work.

12