West Palm Ch. 01

Story Info
Her vacation takes a wild turn.
854 words
3.91
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into the hotel room, closed the drapes and turned the a/c to max. I grabbed two beers from the mini-bar and turned on the TV. HBO was playing Mr. & Mrs. Smith repeatedly. We were already tired so the beers gave us a good buzz. With the buzz and Angelina I started to get a little restless. I'd changed my clothes- just a tee and a thong- and was staring at him.

Most girls wouldn't have given him a second glance but there was something about him that struck me as – yes it's corny- beautiful. Picture this: sexy heavy lidded eyes and soft kissable lips that combined with a lean muscular physique never gave off the aura of a boy- he was all man. Yum! Lol...

Beer bottle halfway to his mouth he catches me staring at him and smiles. I get up from my chair and lay on the bed propping my head up with one arm.

I'm fair-skinned with honey brown hair and what some might describe as a coke bottle figure.

So I'm laying there pretending to watch the movie thinking to myself that I'm on vacation and I might as well have some fun and let go of my inhibitions.

I ask him if he could rub my back for me and he gets up and sits next to me and starts to help me relax. From previous conversations he knows that my butt is one of my main *hot* buttons and he slowly works his way to it. Since I'm wearing a thong he has full access to my ass and begins to run his fingers lightly over my skin. I automatically raise my head and he laughs at my quick intake of breath as he starts to massage me. I tell him that's no fair but he just keeps going. I put my head back down and try to keep my legs still as his fingers start to wander. After a few minutes I can't take it anymore and sit up to try to catch my breath. He sits on the edge of the bed next to me and waits for me to say something. I start to giggle a little and he thinks I'm crying. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head up so he can see my eyes. He smiles when he sees I'm laughing and leans down to kiss me.

He starts with small soft kisses and when I start to kiss him back he deepens the kiss and we lean back on the bed. I slowly remove his shirt without breaking the kiss and let my fingers start to roam. I gasp as I feel the warmth of his hands on my tits. Soon my tee is gone and he's broken the kiss to lean over to nibble on the rest of my body. As his hands remove my thong and continue to explore I start to moan since his mouth found my nipples. His tongue swirls around one then the other and when his teeth close upon each pink tipped bud I get closer and closer to climax. Knowing I can't last much longer I drag his mouth to mine and continue my own explorations. Feeling his cock rubbing against my thigh I decide I want to take a look at this baby up close. I twist my body around so my face is up close and start to release him from his shorts. It's gorgeous, long and thick and just right for me.

When I make contact with his skin I hear him sigh and look at his face to see him with his eyes closed and decide that he's not gonna rest. Without warning I take all of him into my mouth. His eyes sprang wide open and as I swirl my tongue around his head he moans. I let him go and smile at him but he gets this gleam in his eyes and next thing I know we're in a 69 position and I'm having a very hard time concentrating on the task at hand (or should I say mouth?) with every flick of his tongue on my clit. After my third climax I pulled him away from me so I could breathe. We lay next to each other panting. I feel bad because he still hasn't cum. I start to kiss him and with me leaning over him he grabs my ass and rolls me on top of him. My back arches and I cry out as I sink down onto him. I link my fingers with his as I start to roll my hips and glide up and down his perfect cock. I can feel it building again in me. The feeling of my pussy closing on him like a vice as I cum causes him to join me and we cling to each other till the aftershocks start to fade.

I wake to find myself curled up next to him and smile thinking to myself that this is a great beginning that hopefully won't end any time soon.